Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxɃσωεɴ Ƀɑʀʟσω

User Image

=>
Company: Witch girl with flutexxxx
Outfit: [x]xxxxxx
Themesong: Figure You Out

T he little fairies caught sight of him, and as if on cue, fled for safety. Feeling discouraged, Bowen came to a halt and rubbed the back of his neck. This was starting to be a terrible idea. What the hell was he thinking? He got too excited by the idea of being "normal" that he didn't think things out clearly. He didn't want this situation to turn out like it did back in Texas. Guns and the notion of a zombie apocalypse... Not what Bowen would consider a knee-slappin' good time. He didn't have a head, so... Being mistaken for an undead brain-eater was kind of idiotic. The girl rose to her feet and held her flute close to her heart.

"H-hello?" She called out apprehensively. The headless boy didn't want to surprise her any further than what he was sure he caused to her. It was a shock to him that she didn't make like the fairies and beat it, but it meant he was making progress.

"Hi." He began. Bowen wasn't too sure what to say next. He didn't think he would have made it this far so striking up some conversation required arduous effort. "I was just... uhm... was wondering if you could help me out." It was vague, but truth fell with it. His main goal was acquiring a head, but he was homeless, so maybe this witch girl could help him find a roof over his... shoulders. "Please... I promise I won't hurt you." He slowly lifted his hands up in a gesture to reassure her that he wasn't going to pull a fast one. There really wasn't any other way to be sincere. She couldn't look him in the eyes and see that he was telling the truth, nor could she judge by his facial expressions. All he could do was let his hands and body language do the talking, or in this case, persuading. He felt the urge to tell her his name, but... He deemed that as unnecessary till he got his answer for his question. There was no sense in giving away too much information. In this day and age, you couldn't trust anyone.

ɩ ɗσn't ωαnnα ʙє ℓσsϯ ℓɩкє ϯɦɩs αnyмσɾє.x

[ooc: Hello. I wasn't too sure if you had your goat legs or not, so my character is just going to keep thinking your a witch girl for now. xD Also, if I have offended anyone with the Texas thing... I'm sorry, but I'm from Texas, so yeah. xD]
DJWUBZY

dylan minnette 's Husbando

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Soft spoken little sweetheart
Gentle, quiet and calm
Let her give you a song

User Image

╰☆╮Ambrosia Amber Cambridge╰☆╮
Little faunzy with a flute, will you let her play a tune?

The female eased off her defensiveness and let her flute move down to rest against her stomach rather than chest. Slowly she was calming down from the appearance of the headless man. Although being in a house of creatures and interesting people, Amber had seen a lot in her time. Seeing a headless man would not rank high on the weirdest and strangest things she had seen.

She rocked on her heels as she listened to the man speak. How does he speak? Amber wondered as she sought to locate some place that would make sense for sound to come from. However, there wasn't anything visible that would make much sense. The man asked if she could possibly help him. Help with what? Finding his head? Is he like the headless horseman? She wondered, not entirely wide eyed, but interested.

"I may not be able to do much, but I'm sure I can at least try." The satyr said. She tucked her flute into her apron pocket and walked a little closer to him and stood about a foot away. "What is it I can do?"

·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Want to see the real me?
User Image

Tags
Canada Square

Accompanied by: Headless person
Wearing: [x]
Feeling: Surprised
Thinking: who are you?
Ooc: Nah, the way she looks when not like a a goat is mostly human aside from some times small nubs of antlers may sprout from her head.

Trash Garbage

KEKKYUMADETHISFORMATUser Image

KekkyukekkyuϺ ε ï l ïXXJ i n g f e iXXȤ h υD α
          KEKKYUINDENTч σ u αnd í сøυl ραïτ thє skч tσgєthєr
          iiKekkyumadethisdunsteal{ } : THENKekkyuknowshowtodothefunkychickenP L Σ Λ Ƨ Σ. . .
          KEKKYUKekkyuknowshowtodothefunkychickenAs THE world g σ є ѕ by!XX. . .XXωє'ℓℓ gσ ση FOREVER!
          come on! Let's paint IT ALL x Kek alright?

Meili stared at the female in borderline horror. . .Why was she making her stomach hurt, her heliotrope hair drawing her eyes. The greeting was nice after all considering that she was indeed horrified now, unsure of what to think the entire time. ”Hello. . .” she replied now avoiding eye contact, feeling uncomfortable around her. Rubbing her arm in discomfort the Avatar thought about what Alina said, basically she had to somehow suppress this innate nature that would burst through her at some point or she was good as dead or to be tied up on a leash somewhere to be flogged like a horse. ”I um. . . I’ll only be here f-for a little bit.” she said stating that she would leave within a week or so. She knew she couldn’t stay here long. . . then again if Alina noticed? Would Lucifer already have noticed? She didn’t know, but she needed to stay here since the other demons from before left her alone; what would be the point if she was stuck under the same roof as the king? No matter she had to think about something to do in the meantime before she strong armed the wilderness and monstrosities again. ”My name is Meili. . .w-what’s your name?” she asked with a small smile, trying to hide the fact she was uncomfortable.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MusicSong For Eternal Story AttireDress Energy100% Where I Am...Main hall With...Stranger DispositionConcerned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x x x Please ∂ σ η ' т Let me G O ! !

Teasing Nightmare

Unforgiving Treasure

User ImageUser Image

Company: Meili / Others

Thoughts: So many new people...

Mood/Feeling: Curious / Bored

Outfit: XXX

The shinigami looked between the two new females, only slightly wondering where they came from. But before she could ask them any questions, they both spoke to her. "Oh.. you both can stay here as long as you want, there is plenty of room for everyone. And my name is Shihori." She didn't know what else to say to either of them, hoping that Meili wouldn't look so terrified here. Still smiling at both she tried to think of what else to say to them, not wanting to look rude for not saying much at all. Hiding her small hands in her longs sleeves she just kept smiling, wondering if it looked creepy when she smiled so much. Focusing her attention back on the two she moved out of their way, so they could walk farther in if they so pleased. Shihori really was bad at welcoming new people, someone else really needed to do it for her. But she wondering who would do the best job, maybe someone cheery and outgoing. She felt a little helpless not knowing what to do or say around them, wondering what they thought of her already. Hopefully they did not think ill of her already, before they could get to know her. That would ruin any chance of making new friends.

User Image

OOC:: Sorry, my brain is kinda dead Dx

S l N G H
Lady Velveteen

Seeker

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxɃσωεɴ Ƀɑʀʟσω

User Image

=>
Company: No onexxxx
Outfit: [x]xxxxxx
Themesong: Figure You Out

H er cerulean eyes began to wander all over his figure as if searching for something before her gentle voice filled the dead air. The headless boy slowly brought his hands down to his side and began to relax. Just hearing that she would help him, that someone would help him, made him feel as if a small weight had been lifted off his shoulders. The brunette beauty came closer to him till she was in touching distance. Her skin appeared to be pale and smooth like porcelain, and he could imagine it was as soft as silk as well. It felt like adrenaline was rushing throughout every single vein in his body. His heart started to beat hard against his chest. It wasn't so much that a pretty girl was in his presence, but the fact that someone, a witch girl who was borderline normal with the human race, was actually talking to him and acknowledging his existence. Bowen could feel his body suddenly tense up. Not sure how to appropriately react, he took off back into the forest while replying, "I-I'm sorry for wasting your time!"

R ipping through brush and looming branches, he wasn't quite sure why he was running from such a sweet girl. Was it from the embarrassment or was it that he didn't want to give her the chance to cut him down? People had hands of stone, and they liked to crush things beyond their comprehension or things that were unknown to them. Fog began to wrap itself around his ankles the deeper he fled into the forest, the scenery grew darker by the second, and the occasional thorn would catch his pant leg or the arms of his sweater. Once he thought he had lost her, he looked back and didn't see anyone. He pressed his back against an old tree and slid down into a sitting position. Why was he such an idiot? He had everything planned out, but when it came time to act, he panicked and now... He's back to where he started. "Why... Why am I like this?" He asked knowing good and well he wasn't going to get an answer. Bowen looked at his palms. Dirt was scuffed onto them along with small cuts from racing through the bushes.

L etting his arms go limp, they hit the mossy ground. The question now was... Was he going to spend the night in the forest or was he going to attempt to find another area to take shelter in? He sat against the tree for a few minutes before getting to his feet. The headless boy dusted off his shoulders and patted down his pants before aimlessly trudging through the forest again. It seemed as though he had been walking for hours. Every tree looked like the other and the fog covered any hope of finding a trail to lead him somewhere. Suddenly, he noticed something small and white near by. He picked up his pace to a fast walk. It looked like a small house. No. It was a gazebo! Not a very good one, however. The roof looked like it was about to give way at any moment. A few sides of the gazebo appeared to be completely demolished, and the pillars holding the roof up were leaning off in differently directions. Yeah... This "gazebo", if you could call it that, was sketchy. Not taking his chances, he walked over to a small, cement bench and took a seat to think.

ɩ ɗσn't ωαnnα ʙє ℓσsϯ ℓɩкє ϯɦɩs αnyмσɾє.x

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓛𝓮𝓕𝓵𝓮𝓾𝓻xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the morning light let my roots take flight___________________________ {{Location:: Main Hall}}
Watch me fall above like a vicious dove________________________________ {{Company:: Shihori and two strangers}}
They don't see me come, who can blame them?__________________________ {{Actions:: Greeting people and forgetting her manners it seems}}
They never seem to catch my eye but I never wondered why_________________ {{Outfit:: Just casual}}

It did not take Marina very long to find herself calmed and relaxed when she spent time in her garden. Perhaps anyone passing by would have given her strange looks, given that she seemed to be talking to herself for much of the time spent there. In truth she was, of course, conversing with the flowers while she gave them a little extra TLC given that there was no harm in it. They would let her know if they were being smothered by her care, of that much she was certain and knew from experience. She hummed softly when she wasn't speaking, allowing herself to find some form of comfort in a calm tune. It wasn't like she'd gone through anything awful enough to need comfort, but there was no harm in using it as a means to relax and keep her mind untroubled and without fluster.

She was uncertain how long she'd spent, but it couldn't have been too long, given that the sun was still high in the sky by the time she began making her way back inside, using the front door. She startled just a tad as she noted unfamiliar faces. It wasn't uncommon in this home, unexpected guests and new members joining the household, but it always caught her off-guard at first. Especially when the newcomers were both really quite breathtaking. "Si belle!" she said with a bit of a gasp, covering her mouth quite promptly. It also was not uncommon for her to blurt out, often in French, the fact that said newcomers were quite easy on the eyes. Well, if they were quite exceptionally beautiful, that was... Which both were and she was fit to hide herself behind Shihori after embarrassing herself by blurting it out.

"P-Pardon me. My manners are lacking it seems," she said as she moved her hand away from her mouth, gaze shifting from the pink-haired girl with rather captivating blue eyes and over to the dark-haired woman with equally striking eyes and a stunning set of horns. Again, her manners seemed to fail her as she studied the two, images of designs that she'd love to dress either of them in floating through her mind. It was another moment before she blinked, shaking her head. "Désolé- Sorry, I really am being incredibly rude. Ah, welcome to the manor. I'm Marina," she added, offering an apologetic smile before looking over to Shihori, "And hello Shihori! How are you doing today?".

From your slanted view see the morning dew
Sink into the soil, watch the water boil
They won't see me run, who can blame them?
They never look to see me fly, so I never have to lie

{(Out of Caffeine::
S l N G H

Lady Velveteen

Teasing Nightmare
)}
Aredel

User Image
Aredel was strolling through the woods to clear her head. She paused and wrapped her arms tightly around herself with a sob of an inhale. Missing her husband.”Oh god…” She muttered knowing her thoughts were only going to get worse.It’s my fault… it’s all my fault. a tear rolled down her face, the first of many she was sure. If I never tried to be friends with him. Never taken that heist… never changed from my wolf form, just became the family pet instead of the hired help.
She seemed to melt down into her wolf form and took off. Not caring where she went, on trails or not. Low small branches hitting her face, sides, giving her a few small cuts on her nose, she didn’t care, it helped distract her from the pain of her dark thoughts. Running from your problems isn’t going to do jack s**t and you know it.They were still nagging at the back of her head, she ran faster. Shut up! She screamed at herself.
Aredel was running without thought of where she was going and had run a large loop leading back towards the mansion. She had also run much harder for far longer than she should have. A few steps after breaking the tree line into the meadow, she blacked out mid-stride coming to a sliding stop in a heap of wolf.

Woods, then meadow
No one
Sad, self loathing, angry
{{Short, sucky intro, I know, but it causes a bit of a commotion}}

Tricky Gekko

(( emotion_bigheart bump emotion_bigheart ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff