Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

Amy looked over to the door when she heard Shadow say it was about time they'd found her. He said there was someone for her tooo see as he gave Willow a canteen of water he'd had with him. While the girl took it and sat down like Amy had suggested, the twins walked in after Shadow. Amy's eyes widened a bit in both surprise and joy. She practically ran over to Pandora and Valefor and embraced them. "I'm so glad you two are okay!" she said as she hugged them. While Pandora flinched away from any contact that wasn't from her brother, Valefor eagerly wrapped one of his arms around the rosy hedgehog while he continued to support his sister. "I'm so glad to see you Amy!" he said enthuseastically, "Thank you for keeping your promise!" Amy let go of her friend and smiled. "I couldn't've done it without Shadow's help." She gestured to the dark male. Valefor looked to him and smiled before bowing in gratitude. "Thank you too Mr. Shadow. I feel so much better now that big sis and I are together again," he said before his smile fell a little, "But, um, do you have any mood calmers or something? Whatever's keeping Big Sis calm now won't last forever. I can feel it. She's really scary when she's upset, and might hurt people without meaning to." There was an urgency in his voice. While Valefor didn't exactly know what Pandora had, he knew she didn't like to be around when she got 'upset' and if she left again, Valefor would be torn.
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( / L E T н E ) »» _i

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx×××

" This world is so boooring " A Voice shouted from the top of the tree,it was Lethe La chance,the male was was sitting on a branch,biting into an apple,Lethe was watching two unknown figures facing a metallic hedgehog " Now this is interesting " An evil smirk crossed the male lips as he jumped off the tree getting closer to the battlefield "Hello there ! " He shouted waving smiling in a light hearted way.

"Am I Disturbing ? " He told them crossing his arms,He spotted the female getting ready to attack, Lethe got into a fight position and stood next to Metal sonic "You should be Metal sonic? Listen, I don't want to help you...but Orders are orders " He then turned to the two others hedgehog " Listen kids.." Lethe started " You have 3 seconds the get the hell out of here ... Or else. "
▂▃▅▆█ † ℛѦ♈ℇℕ's ϮӇℇℳℇ † █▇▆▅▄▃

┽ ▂▃▅▆█ † Nursery Rhymes Are Said, Verses In My Head, Into My Childhood They're † █▇▆▅▄▃ ┽

┽ ▂▃▅▆█ † S P O O N-F E D † █▇▆▅▄▃ ┽

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx † ℛѦ♈ℇℕ
Ϯhe Ѵampire Ӈis Ӎarionette.

Raven hit a few trees as she hit a last one and slid to the ground, she laughed as she stared at the ground, her maniacle laughing getting louder and louder until she just couldn't stop. Blood dripping from her mouth she seemed unphased by what had just happened and stood before jumping up into a tree and twirling on the top of her foot with a giggle, "Okay! Lets play!" She soon looked at her clone as metal sonic tried to attack her, but something wasn't right, you could see right through her. She then stepped out of the way of her attacker and looked as he missed her and hit the ground, her tail playfully swaying around, "Oh my..." She giggled, "It would seem now that you are it." She then heard another voice as she looked at another wolf that had appeared, she listened to him and giggled, licking blood from her claws, she had sliced her clone right threw the stomach as he flew by her.

She then sang as black mist began to form upon the ground, "Marry had a little lamb, whose fleece was white as snow~ Oh! Marry had a little lamb~ Three bags full" She then continued with her maniacle laughter, enjoying this little game they were playing. Thats all this seemed like to her, just a game.

┽ ▂▃▅▆█ † Hidden Violence Revealed, Darkness That Seems Real, Look At The Pages That Cause All This † █▇▆▅▄▃ ┽

╬▂▃▅▆█ † E V I L † █▇▆▅▄▃╬

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100

┽ ▂▃▅▆█ † Nursery Rhymes Are Said, Verses In My Head, Into My Childhood They're † █▇▆▅▄▃ ┽

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx † ℛѦ♈ℇℕ

The cybotic hedgehog smiled at the damage it took from the females swiftness. "awww.... You've got me!" The copy giggled and with Ravens swiftness, it clawed at the female. He swung the claws one by one, not doing even if they were to hit her once, twice, or three times. "Die!" He yelled and laughed and, before he finished, he spun around and swung his leg to her hoping to kick her away and for him to plan the next attack.

┽ ▂▃▅▆█ † Hidden Violence Revealed, Darkness That Seems Real, Look At The Pages That Cause All This † █▇▆▅▄▃ ┽

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx † ℛѦ♈ℇℕ

Raven took every hit but when he went to kick her and knock her down, his foot went right through her, she put a finger to her lips and giggled, "Ooopsies, i'm in trouble now." She then dissapeared into a plume of smoke as in the shadows of the tree in front of metal sonic was a pair of red eyes glaring down at him, the rest of the figure wasn't visable but the pupils to the creature were so thin they were almost gone as it glared down upon him. The stare was so cold and heartless, the temperature actually went down to 22 degrees and made everyones breathe visable.

User Image

Ice-Cold Dreamer

User Image

| ~ Willow the Hedgehog ~ |

User Image ~Sweet Wildflower~ User Image

===================

The male told her that she could keep the cateen of water, as his thank-you gift for helping Amy. He also introduced himself as Shadow, and he asked what her name was. ~..I-I'm Willow. Thank you, Shadow, for the kind gift..I-I'll be sure to use it sparingly..~ the girl replied with a small smile on her face. Not long after she said this did two new people enter the room. They were unfamiliar to her, and their outer appearance was..well.. rather surprising to her. Not just about the fact that they were saber-tooth tigers, but also because of the symbols that they had on them.

Willow said nothing about it, of course, and she only watched quietly as Amy happily embraced the two tigers in a hug. She was glad to see that they were okay, and the male saber tooth was glad to see her as well. He thanked her for keeping her promise, and Amy in turn said she couldn't have done it without Shadow's help. The tiger thanked him for his help too, and he then asked if he had any mood calmers or something in his possession. Apparently his sister; the other tigress beside him; needed something like that to keep herself calm, and without it she could become extremely violent and hurt others without meaning to while she was upset.

~..I-I might be able to help..~ Willow's voice suddenly spoke up within his mind. She quietly stood back up and made her way over towards a nearby cabinet, rummaging through the shelves until she found what she was looking for. With the bottle of medication in her hands, Willow closed the cabinet and turned to face the saber-tooth tigers before she shyly handed the bottle over to them. ~..H-Here. This should help your sister to s-stay calm. I-It should be enough to last for awhile..~ Willow assured them as she smiled a little.

((OOC: ... ))

===================

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
The vampire bat scurried through the forest, grabbing the trees to swing over fallen ones, leaping over flames from the soldiers occupation, and he followed the trail of other scents. But there seemed to be more presence of other animals. "What is going.g on?" He asked himself and zoomed forwards. Suddenly, everything became dark... and very cold. As[ he continued forward into the blackness, he saw what seemed to be two wolves that looked exactly like the other, Fighting. Suddenly, one of them had vanished, leaving the other. He wasn't sure if he should help or not, but he still held himself back from this fight.

Metal Sonic was quite pleased with himself while he was inflicting some damage against the other wolf. But he growled when he learned that his kick did t do well. It actually went through her like water. The girl had then disappeared into darkness and was looking down AG the copy of herself. But he decided it was enough when a ally of his had appeared. "Just a little longer..." He had said to himself and stared up at the pair of red eyes staring down at her. "You think I am afraid' little girl? I am built to be fearless, I.destructible, a weapons.! You have no chance against me!" He laughed and his arms turned into two parts of a rail gun. He placed them side by side and started to charge it. "NOW DIE!" he gelled and when it was fully charged, he fired a large electric round at the paid of red eyes./color]

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx † ℛѦ♈ℇℕ

There was a very seductive and spine chilling chuckle before the cannon was fired, once all of the smoke cleared from the blast the pair of eyes was gone. The one he was after now was the real Raven, not the one with the pink eyes, but the one with the red ruby eyes, the ones that always showed a lust for blood and the readiness to kill anything or anyone. But when the smoke had fully cleared, raven was standing right behind the clone of her clone, back to back with it and a devilish smirk upon her lips. She had her arms crossed as her tail came up and rubbed metal sonic under his chin, "Such a fun game this is, I rather enjoy playing with toddlers and their lack of knowledge. Especially ones such as you." She said, bringing her tail back to rub under his chin again.

User Image
::======>>

B•l•i•t•z ¥ C•h•r•i•s•t•o•p•h•e•rD•o•o•m
Blitz's NEW Voice
Mirror(NEW Theme song )

User Image

You know the silence you hear at night while you walk?
No? Well then let me ask you this, do you usually hear anything at night?
No again? Well let me tell you why. Its because the bad people are gone now....

╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇

Blitz raised his hand towards the other Metal Sonic coming towards him, his arm started to form a blade with a length of 10cm across. He walked up to meet Metal Sonic while Metal was coming at Blitz with full speed. Blitz blocked the incoming slice using his arm blade. They were locked in a blade lock, sparks started to appear in between the blades as both were pushing each other back. However it seemed that Blitz was not even trying to force metal back he just looked at him, he had no pupil so it was hard to know if he was staring at Metal or not. It built a weird yet frighting experience.
╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇ ╇

How do I know? Well if I told you, chances are you wouldn't believe. Its something people think only existed in folklore. I know what you are thinking but I assure you, I'm no demon. But people do call people like me demon....how mean of them

User Image

<<======::

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Metal Sonic laughed when the mist was clearing and the red eyes weren't there. "I knew you were no match for..." he slowed his talking when his scanners showed that there was someone behind him. "Me...." Her tail stroked his chin as she spoke, and it made the cybotic hedgehog growl. Grabbing her tail, he slowly grinned. "Oh... Let's see if you can go up against this one...." He turned once more into his chrome color, changing his shape and form once more. these wings slowly grew from his back, and his ears became larger and more round with pointy tips. When the color had came up, he had dark hair, purple eyes, large fangs. He had transformed into Jericho the vampire bat. "Now let's have some more fun, shall we?" he asked and spread his wings and flew upwards, holding onto her tail still as they flew up higher and higher. When they were just above the ground, the clone of Jericho threw Raven upwards and these claws formed from his fingertips. He flapped his wings once and zoomed towards her to slam into her and claw at her.

Meanwhile, Metal Sonic was also fighting Blitz. Metal Sonic had his blades locked onto Blitz's, making these sparks as their blades slid against each other. "You cannot scare me, boy!" Metal said to Blitz and smiled deviously. "I am made to be fearless, boy. Fearless, indestructible. A real weapon!" From his mouth was a small barrel that shot out a beam right in front of Blitz. He then noticed something. "Ah... Lethe, is it? So very nice to see you!" He chuckled. "You think you can give me a hand with these?" He implied and nodded towards Rayne. "Which shall you go with? I do not think this will be much fun with this for me, Lethe." the cyborg said with a chuckle.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx † ℛѦ♈ℇℕ

Raven took a breath as he snatched her up by her tail into the air, then threw her and came at her with claws bared, she blocked a few attacks but he caught her across her stomach, back and thigh. When he came for another swing she growled and grabbed his arm, using a dance move to twirl him and place her behind him, she grabbed and pulled both his arms behind him and placing her feet on his back, holding down his wings and then soon hit the ground making a massive shockwave and hole in the earth. Raven had landed with her feet on metal sonics clone, she jumped out of the dust and landed upon her feet away from the hole breathing heavily. Her blood was dripping from her wounds and soaking the ground below her but all it did was disappear into the soil, she held her stomach as it bled from between her fingers. " Now we are playing the games adults play." She said with a smirk, covered in dust.

User Image

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Shadow watched what was going on. Amy was being her usual self again, being happy and all. It was something he sort of missed, seeing someone happy and everything. The three of them turned to him and he raised his hand. "Anytime...." was all he could say. But what about Sonic? Did he not help find the brother with Pandora? He wanted to ask that. "Amy.... A moment." He said and stepped outside. When she was there with him, Shadow looked down at her legs. "How did she treat you? Are you all right?" He asked her, but then he asked "What do you think about the whole matter....? I mean... About what just happened with us an hour ago. Do you seriously think that... Sonic really saved us?"

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Metal Sonic continued to laugh, grinning even though he wa forced to be falling to the ground. Once the two hit the ground, Metal Sonic slowly stood up without using any energy. "Yes.... A game for adults." he said and laughed. Lunging forward, Metal Sonic hissed as he extended his claws to Raven for another set of attacks, but suddenly, he had only stopped just out of reach from her. Looking back, he saw that the original of the one he was copying was there. Jericho was grabbing Metals foot and kept him from getting any closer to the wolf. With a scoff, the vampire bat swung the copy of himself over his head and back on the ground of the crater that he made and made it deeper. Looking over his shoulder at Raven, he said to her "Rest yourself... And let these adults play whil you sing your nursery rhymes." Jericho placed his hands in his pockets as he walked over to Metal Sonic who was recovering off the ground. Quickly, Jericho had suddenly appeared behind the copy of himself and grabbed the wings. He spoke to Raven again as he pulled on the wings with his foot on the back of his copy. "Unless you still want to have some action, Ill make things less confusing." Metal Growled as he felt the wings being pulled off and thrown away, turning into a puddle of liquid metal. Jericho was suddenly attacked, getting kicked in the chest and flying backwards, but the bat simply flipped and skidded to a halt.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx † ℛѦ♈ℇℕ

Raven readied herself for metal sonics other attacking session until she noticed another bat had swooped down and looked exactly like the clone, he drug metal sonic from her and then told her to stick to her nursery rhymes. He had no buisness running his mouth, especially when he hasn't been around to try and tell her what to do, she then saw that he was kicked back to skidd to a stop beside her, "Oh yeah, your a real adult, all adults have very good attention spans like you." She threw out a hand as flames flew out of her palm and then she spun putting herself in a cyclone of flames and then broke it all with her wings. " Now lets play." She said as her claws and fangs elongated, her injuries from before healed and gone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces