Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
π”žπ”―π” π”’π”²π”° π”π”Άπ”°π”žπ”«π”‘π”’π”―

╔════════════════════════════════╗
β•‘xxxxxBitches love me cause they know that I can rock!xxxxxβ•‘
β•‘xxxBitches love me cause they know that I can rhyme! xxxxβ•‘
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

β–β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–• β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–•

Arceus watched with little interest as the maids washed his dragon thoroughly. It wasn't that he didn't care, but he knew the maids knew their job well, especially with their second in command leering down upon them. However, it seemed Allirea didn't agree, because in the next few moments and halfway through her bath, she woke. An angry hiss escaped her that reminded Arceus of a very pissed off feline and she growled a demand for the maids to leave. A soft sigh escaped him as he stared at this very needed and childish woman. "They were only cleaning you, Allirea. Let them do their job. I'm not a servant." His words were griped as his stare turned flat, even as she whined and reached for him. It wasn't until he felt his mark burning and the familiar tug of their bond that he began to move. Normally he would have scolded her for puppeting him like that, forcing their bond to be used in such manners, but he simply didn't have the patience. Instead, he bent down to grab a towel as he finished cleaning her.

Her mind seemed to be scattered, unable to focus on one subject at a time. She had started with his health, remembered the spell the which cast on him, then jumped to her fae maid. Instantly, she began to panic once more, then absently remember she had no clothes on. Lifting her from the bath, he carried her to a chair were he left her a moment to fetch a dry towel. "The fairy is fine. Belphegor should be bringing her up soon. For whatever reason, she thought it would be smart to chase after us even though she seemed to be sick." He wanted to end the sentence with 'stupid wench' but he managed to keep the comment to himself, knowing Allirea was particularly fond of the woman. Returning with the towel, he proceeded to dry her in the main areas before gathering some clothes. They weren't her normal attire, of course, since he just randomly picked up a loose shirt and some traveling pants. He didn't expect her to leave the room very soon so he didn't care if she looked dressed up or not. Once she was fully covered in clothes, he lifted her from the chair and moved her to the bed, where he then tucked her in. Settling on the mattress next to her, he thought in silence for a long moment before he finally asked the question that had been bugging him since he found her. "Allirea..what the hell happened back there in the forest? You were covered in blood but there was not an open wound on you big enough to leave such a mess."

β–β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–• β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–•

╔═════════════════════════════╗
β•‘ xBitches love me cause they know that I can ********! xβ•‘
β•‘xBitches love me cause they know that I'm on time! β•‘
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
User Image
Belphegor Shyamal
Rogue Dragon of Darkness

Please understand that I have no ill feelings toward you...

The poison dragon snapped to his feet as soon as Arceus awakened, prepared to leave; however, instead of leaving and giving the incubus a peace of his mind. He stayed put, seeing that the incubus needed him to carry the fae. The poisonous dragon lifted the weak maid in his arms, walking slowly behind Arceus. He paused, wondering what he needed to do with this maid. He sighed, seeing that he had no choice but to go into the she-dragon's room, which did not sound like a good idea at the moment.

Belphegor stood in front of Allirea's door, holding the fae in his arms. He wasn't going to get in, he knew right away the she-dragon was getting attended by multiple maids. How did he know? The incubus shouted it throughout the entire castle, it was really hard to ignore. He could clearly hear Allirea's desperate calls for her fae and Arceus' reply. He kicked the door, lightly, only to knock and inform her someone was on the other side of the wooden door. "If you're worried about your fae, she's right here. Sleeping..."

The dragon was silent, waiting for a response, even if the maids left, daring not to take chances. He gazed down at the fae, seeing she was still weak and ill. He shook his head, annoyed and saddened at her actions. He could have some understanding why she would do such a thing: motherly instinct. A powerful thing that they cannot fight against. Belphegor knew it very well since his mother did the same thing when he was young, always taking his side whenever his training was harsh.

Current Objective: Delivering Luinel
Companions: Luinel, Arceus, and Allirea

...I a mystical beast that is bitter and tired.

Jenpai's Wife

ᾎllirea 𝕰lvΓ‘rion

βˆβ•¬β•β•β†’β„" Sit back, matter of fact, teasing, toying, turning, chatting, charming hissing, playing the crowd."

Oh darling, you're a million ways to be cruel.

βˆβ•¬β•β•β†’β„"Oh such grace, oh such beauty. So precious, suspicious, and charming, and vicious. "

User Image

Allirea looked up to Arceus as he washed her, complaining that he was not a servant. She hadn’t expected him to do such washing. She simply wanted him near her. But she allowed the incubus to maneuver her about, dress her, take her and tuck her into her bed. Somewhere between there she had heard bel and felt some ease knowing the fae was there.
"Set her in her bed. To your left, if you please bel." She called to the man outside of the door.

The two sat in silence for a long moment. She felt the questions swimming around in the man across from her it was simply a matter of waiting for him to speak these words. Finally he had and she closed her eyes and sighed as if she hadn’t wanted to answer the question. Her fingers raised to push her hair away from her face.
β€œI’m not exactly sure what really happened.” She insisted softly, β€œI know the king was trying to catch me off guard, myself I went to attack him. But when I touched him- it, it triggered premonitions, strong ones. You know they weaken me. But it wasn’t only that. I felt…something so strange from that dragon. Such intense pain and pleasure wrapped into one emotion, I couldn’t let go until…until I had wandered too far into the future and my body simply couldn’t handle the strain. The last thing I remember was falling.” She murmured, taking up Arceus’ hand in hers and playing with his fingers.”I imagine the blood came from my orifices as it normally does when such intense things happen. The dragon did not harm me- I do not think. However, Arceus, I bid you to trust me when I say that when I am well I must go back.”

Her eyes searched the golden hued ones infront of her, β€œI need to know what this is. I do not know if fate has played a trick on me or if it were some type of magic. Whatever it is I cannot continue on not knowing. The possibilities are too…dire not to discover the truth. And, I feel that he like most his kind will honor his word and meet with me on his own. After all I do not think he would attack me. He seemed slightly weakened after our exchange as well.” Allirea sighed and rested her head back against her pillows.

β€œTell nobody of this, please. If it so happens that It is not what I thought it was then I will go back on my word. We will destroy the forest and bring troops there but until then we do nothing. My scouting mission was a failure, and my blood was another’s as far as anyone else should be concerned. Yes?”

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
β‰Ί Liu Bengal ≻
>>--Β» >>--Β» >>--Β» >>--Β» Β«--<< Β«--<< Β«--<< Β«--<<

While she had started the day with more energy than anyone had any right to, Liu had found herself a bit tired as she flew to an unknown destination. Perhaps, she thought, running around like that wasn't the best use of my time... or energy. All these trees look the same. Of course, she wasn't about to admit that to the Rider perched on her back, although he probably knew just from her general demeanor. It had been Liu's idea to find this so-called Rebellion against the Dark Prince, and it was more than a little embarrassing that she didn't know where it was.

Every beat of her wings took them... somewhere, but she had no idea if they were getting further or closer to their goal. As much as it pained her to do so, Liu finally asked the question that had been lurking in the back of her mind. "Kale? Do you have any idea where to go? I think I'm a bit lost." That was an understatement, and their Bond ensured that he knew it.

With a flick of her powerful tail, Liu angled their flight down, closer to the trees. If they were to find the Rebellion, then maybe a change of view would help. "Well? Does this help?" It would have been easy for her to look back at the man riding on her shoulders, just above her wings, but she refrained from doing so. That would've just shown him the darkening of her scales that meant she was blushing from her own embarrassment.

Her pride did her more harm than good that day, however, as she paid less heed to the trees than she should have. Out of nowhere, a tree much taller than the rest popped out of the forest - or one that she just hadn't noticed before - and Liu slammed her wing into it. The dragon let out a screech as her wing went numb and began to fall through the canopy. Clawing at the trees was all she could do to slow their fall as her wings instinctively curled up to protect the thin membrane between the fingers.

Where: flying over the Nymph Forest
With: Kale!

β—„β•ž Ξ΄on't bΡ”
aƒraiδ of ωhat you δon't knoω...

User Image

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Kale Terro Evelion
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Where: above the Nymph Forest
With: Liu (of course)

The links in his chain shirt clinked softly as Kale rose and fell in time with Liu's wingbeats. For how clumsy she seemed to be on the ground, the orange-scaled dragon was amazingly graceful in the air. Kale closed his eyes briefly and inhaled deeply. It had taken a year or two before he'd been able to fly with Liu without immediately getting sick to his stomach, but it had been worth the discomfort just to be able to experience this. Flying. Few things still gave the old swordsman joy and flying with this dragon, the one who had given his life meaning again, who gave him an ounce of hope, was one of the greatest.

He could feel the exhaustion sink into her muscles as their time searching the Forest continued. It didn't take a genius to realize what she was about to ask. "I'm afraid I don't, kid," Kale sighed, patting the scales on her neck. It felt odd calling the great dragon 'kid,' but she was younger than him by several human generations. If I were a dragon, he thought, would we both be children? Kale shook the question out of his head. Not long ago, he wouldn't have thought such things; now, it seemed like Liu's own passion for life and answers had sunk into him, like an ocean rock slowly being covered by sand.

But that rock was still a rock. Kale sighed heavily as he felt her weight shift, sending them into a short dive that left them flying just above the tree line. "No, Liu. The trees still look the same. They just look the same much larger- Watch where you're going!" As soon as the words left his mouth, Liu's wing slammed the trunk of a tree that stood just a bit higher than the rest of the forest. Both feeling and hearing her scream of pain, Kale could do little more than hold into his dragon's neck as they crashed into the forest floor.
User Image
Belphegor Shyamal
Rogue Dragon of Darkness

Please understand that I have no ill feelings toward you...

The poison dragon used his shoulder to open the door, entering as soon as Allirea was done speaking with Arceus. He could tell that needed a private moment. The poison dragon quickly walked over, placing the fae on her bed before bowing to the she-dragon and leaving. He didn't understand it, but he found it difficult to be around the incubus and the she-dragon now.

He had some vague idea why: he didn't want to do anymore work. He just wanted to sleep and relax. He dug his hands in the pocket of his robes, prepared to walk away until a maid past by. His voice startled her, ordering her to big a meal to his room before he takes a nap. He needed to recuperate his energy after casting runes today and consuming energy to travel, not to mention transforming. Today was a rather long day and the dragon hated it.

Belphegor stood in his chamber, prepared to sleep until a knock echoed in his ears. The maid was rather quick in bringing a meal, already placing it on his bedside. He sighed, closing his eyes, dismissing her and taking a bread roll from the tray as he perched himself on the bed. He was too tired to finish the rest and it did not look like a lot in the first place. The venomous dragon rolled on his side, lied on his bed, and prepared to fall asleep. A thought struck him, "That incubus better not have another festivity..." he growled under his breath before falling asleep.

His dreams were nothing: they were just memories. Boring, bland, and blank memories. They have no purpose, they were just reminiscent of his life; however, he knew that these dreams will keep him occupied for a while. His memories may be boring, yet they were dark and haunting. They only drove the poison dragon in a corner, reminding him that he was a creature that was alone, no matter what point in the war and life, he was alone. In reality, it does not bother him, but in his dreams, it ate him away.

Current Objective: Driving away madness
Companions: No one

...I a mystical beast that is bitter and tired.
User Image
Amy Malach
An Angel with No Wings

I want to help in anyway I can...

Amy flinched at the sound of the birds chirping when a rumble echoed throughout the forest. She blinked, turning to the direction where the birds were fleeing. Curiosity and worry consumed, yet the hope of seeing a familiar face was enough joy for her halo and wings to return. She soared through the sky, arriving at the large tree. She floated above it, watching red hues crunching through the trees and such, along with a roar and a male's voice. "Is that...?" she began, her expression softening once the puzzle came together. "A dragon?"

She floated above the canopy, waiting for the dragon to land and hopefully the mystical beast and company would be all right. Though, she was a bit worried about the trees since the queen and Baveen might be pained to see them. She scratched her cheek, wondering how she was going to explain this, but now wasn't the time. Those in need were calling out to her right now. Her wings guided her closer, slowly approaching the creature, watching them crash into the forest floor. She held a hand on her hand, the other reaching out to the dragon. "Hello...can you hear me? Are you all right?"

The blue angel is a bit suspicious; however, she couldn't attack the dragon straight away. She had to know what they were doing here, let alone why they were here. What business do they have in the forest? Were they the enemy? Only answers will throw away these suspicions, but Amy felt she should wait and forgive them.

Where am I? Nymph's Forest
What am I doing? Checking out the new disturbance
Who am I with? Liu and Kale

...so I can ease the burden, even if it is a little bit

Tipsy Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
I am the voice in the fields when the summer's gone
The dance of the leaves when the autumn winds blow
Ne'er do I sleep thoughout all the cold winter long
I am the force that in springtime will grow

User Image

ℬaven felt the dreaded dreams slip from her. Her vision cleared slowly and the trees died down to their official beauty. Panic fell from her chest and she stood tall. Baven leaned against a nearby tree to catch her balance. What had just happened?... Then she felt shame wash over her as she realized, she had just been tossed under the likes of a spell. A mere spell had gotten her. Her face seemed to shade to red, but before she could bask in her embarrassment she watched Malchoir snap. Her mind had not fully registered as to why yet. She perked her ears and she understood immediately. The green dragon had second guessed him. If are to be one under the light you cant second guess it. She lifted herself from the tree and walked back over to the group tipsy like. "What happened?" she asked them watching the dragons leave.

Her eyes flew to the new member that had just joined them.His awe at the golden dragon was to be expected. She was still amazed every time her eyes laid upon him. Not in an awkward emotional way, but just simply the elegance of the scales sent her into shock.Baven didn't think the effect would ever wear off. It just simply was, and it didn't bother her. Through the recent events she didn't feel like questioning anyone. She just wanted rest. Her head was pounding and it felt like it was being weighed down by bricks. She placed her hands to her temples and squeezed her eyes shut. Yet she was still worried about the others."Is everyone okay? Any injuries?" she asked over the pounding in her head.

I am the voice of the past that will always be
Filled with my sorrow and blood in my fields
I am the voice of the future, bring me your peace
Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Kale Terro Evelion

Where: Nymph Forest
With: Liu (of course) and... is that an angel?

The first thing Kale noticed was that he was no longer sitting on Liu's shoulders. Instead, he found himself lying on his side on soft grass. Or maybe it was dirt. It was hard to tell through the pain of his aching muscles and what felt like a cracked rib. Hello, pain, he thought bitterly. We meet again. How nice to see you. Slowly, the swordsman regained consciousness. Every breath he took sent a dull pain through his chest; he knew that he definitely had a cracked rib. Lovely.

Kale hadn't even opened his eyes, but he heard a sweet voice coming from somewhere above him, asking if they were alright. His first instinct was to yell back exactly what was on his mind: of course they weren't alright! They'd just crash landed in the middle of a forest. But he couldn't get enough air into his lungs to shout at all. Instead, he settled on a pained groan, "No. Not alright."

Slowly, Kale pushed himself onto his back, feeling his arm flop onto a scaly wing. At least Liu's right here. With no more pressure on his injury, the swordsman took a deeper breath. It still stung, but at least he wasn't constrained to whispering. Well, once he found the desire to speak again, that is.

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
β‰Ί Liu Bengal ≻
>>--Β» >>--Β» >>--Β» >>--Β» Β«--<< Β«--<< Β«--<< Β«--<<

Liu awoke with a start... and promptly flopped back down. Her entire body hurt, but her wing hurt the most. The numbness that had accompanied the initial hit had worn off, and a throbbing pain shot through her like an arrow in her veins. But what hurt even more was the groan she heard from her Rider. That meant that he was hurt, too. "Kale," she said sheepishly. "Sorry. I'll... I'll look where I'm going next time." The orange she-dragon looked towards the sound of the groan and saw Kale resting against her uninjured wing. At least he hadn't been thrown far.

A voice from above made her perk up. Who? Is someone there? Liu frantically searched around, her neck completely off the ground. Looking up, she saw blue... a lot of blue. A pale blue. She blinked twice and shook her head a bit before her eyes stopped blurring the colors into one blob against the sky. It was a blue-haired, blue-skinned girl, two feathery wings coming from her back. An... angel? Oh wow! That's amaz- Ow! Liu hissed as her wing throbbed again.

"Ow... um... no. My wing hurts, and..." Liu turned her head to the prone swordsman at her wing. "And Kale's hurt, too. Can you help us? Please." The orange she-dragon wasn't yet too proud to ask for help when she clearly needed it. Also, Kale needed help, and he took priority. She couldn't bear it if he got irreparably hurt because of something she did.

Where: The Nymph Forest
With: Kale and an angel

β—„β•ž Ξ΄on't bΡ”
aƒraiδ of ωhat you δon't knoω...

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ΞΉΡ•Οƒβ„“βˆ‚Ρ” мσяαиα Ρ”ΞΉβ„“ΞΉtΠ½ΞΉΡƒΞ± Ρ•Ξ½Ξ±ΠΈΠ½ΞΉβ„“βˆ‚Ρ

tΠ½Ρ” иумρн Οƒf tΠ½Ρ” gΟƒβ„“βˆ‚Ρ”ΠΈ β„“ΞΉgΠ½t

fillerfillerfill...Β’Ο…ΡΡ•Ρ”βˆ‚xxtΟƒxxвєαя
              fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillertΠ½Ρ”xxѕσяяσωѕxxΟƒf
              fillerfillerfillerfillerнєяxxρєσρℓє...

Unlike the Youngling, Isolde did not question Malchior's judgement over letting the She-dragon and her Rider go. Isolde preferred to not engage in fighting, especially within the confines of the Forest. It did make her nervous though that Malchior would be meeting with the She-dragon, alone, but again, Isolde trusted his judgement. She knew that he understood his position was too important to put at risk, so he wouldn't have requested the private meeting without a good reason. She watched as another Dragon entered the midst with a small Faerie on his back, seemingly ill. Isolde felt a flash of concern and wanted to help the Fae, but before she could do anything the others were already climbing aboard the Dragon and left. Isolde let out a breath that she had been unknowingly holding for quite sometime. It was a relief to see the intruders leave her Forest.

Isolde tried not to watch him when he had snapped at the Youngling. Malchior was not often aggressive, but the Child did need to be put in his place. Isolde understood the importance of that. Isolde looked around when Baven spoke. Yes, she'd like to know what had really just happened too, but Isolde knew she'd have to wait until Malchior was ready to share with her, and that would most likely occur when they had a few moments alone. Isolde sighed. "Now the enemy knows where we are..." she said.

Then suddenly yet another crash resounded in the Forest. Isolde cried out. "Why?!" she exclaimed in a pained voice. She was not normally one to get angry, but this was getting a little ridiculous. Isolde took a deep breath to attempt to cool her irritation before going to the commotion. She began walking there, choosing to take the slower method of transportation to give herself more time to calm down. When she arrived upon the sight, her eyes were drawn to the man on the ground and then the orange Dragon in one of her trees. The Angel was there as well, seemingly attracted by the same crash that had called Isolde to the sight. And we have another Dragon. You might want to come over here, Malchior. Isolde thought quickly to her Partner before stepping forward.

"Is everyone alright?" Isolde asked, looking at the pair. With a quick observance she could see that they had sustained a few injuries. Isolde walked up to the male, placed a gentle hand on his forehead, and was able to quickly glean what had happened and repair the damage. Then she walked to the She-dragon, and wondered if she should try to help her or wait for Malchior who would understand better how to help her. Isolde didn't want to risk causing more damage to the She-dragon's wing than had already happened.

OOC;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

fillerfillerfillerfillera;lsfjdas;djfsjfsfjasd;fillerlfjasdljfalfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller...tΠ½Ρ”xxвяιgΠ½tΡ”stxxβ„“ΞΉgΠ½txxΞΉΠΈxxtΠ½Ρ”xxβˆ‚Ξ±ΡΠΊΡ”stxxΟƒfxxtΞΉΠΌΡ”s
fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillersΠ½Ρ”xxΟ‰Ξ±ΠΈβˆ‚Ρ”ΡsxxtняσυgΠ½xxtΠ½Ρ”xxfσяєstxxΟƒfxxβ„“ΞΉfΡ”...
fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfil...ΞΉsΟƒβ„“βˆ‚Ρ”,xxtΠ½Ρ”xxβ„“Ξ±stxxqΟ…Ρ”Ρ”ΠΈxxΟƒfxxtΠ½Ρ”xxиумρнs...

Beloved Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image
His visage would slowly turn from angry and confused to sad and subdued as Malchior turned and growled at him, showing his dominance over the younger green dragon. He would slowly float down, his head hanging, tuning out the rest of what was going on. He would let out a soft sigh, his sea green eyes closing. He did not understand... if the enemy were so willing to bargain, then didn't that mean that they were winning against them? Why let them leave...

As the enemy all left, other things started happening, however, he continued to ignore what else was happening, he was dimly aware of Baven coming back over to the group, and Isolde leaving to do something somewhere. He would turn and move slowly toward the forest, he needed to think. If they were the enemy, why would they let them leave, why not fight them right then and there and finish it, save people from being hurt. After all, wasn't that what bad guys did? They hurt people, and even though the good guys didn't like it, they had to beat the bad guys, and that sometimes meant killing them and loosing some of their stupid forest.

He silently smoldered as he sank under the shade of a tree, just on the outskirts of where the group was, his knees drawing to his chest as he rested his chin on them, letting out another soft sigh. He had made the Elder Gold Dragon mad by second guessing him... But that decision to let them leave made no sense to him! Why not finish them, or capture them! Now they knew where they were! It was... just so confusing...

User Image
Amy Malach
An Angel with No Wings

I want to help in anyway I can...

The blue angel let out a sigh of relief as someone answered: a male to be exact. Sure, the answer wasn't good news, but a response put her at ease. Her mood brightened up, indicated by how solid her halo and wings glowed; however, they brightened up quickly when the queen of the forest's voice echoed in her ears. "Milady!" she smiled, quickly rushing to her side. She watched in awe as she healed the male and concerned washed over her as she gazed at the dragon. "I'm glad you're all right."

She landed next to the male that the dragon called Kale. Her wings and halo were still there, prepared to use them if she needed to fly off to get more help. She was thankful to see the queen was all right and her smile brightened. Now she didn't have to worry anymore. "What shall we do with them?" she asked, gently and with concern. The dragon was still injured and they were strangers. They could be the enemy, but that was unlikely to happen since they just met with them before. However, Amy's thoughts about the newcomers vanished when she remember something important: the forest and the queen.

"Milady, are you all right?" she asked, knowing full well that she must have felt pain earlier when the dragon and her rider crashing into the forest. She was saddened that she did not realize that sooner. She was also concerned with the earlier events as well. The queen was out too long and that rumbling earlier made the blue angel concern. "You're not hurt are you? What about Malchior? Is everyone all right? I heard a disturbance in the forest earlier. I'm sorry for not coming sooner..."

Where am I? Nymph's Forest
What am I doing? Checking out the new disturbance
Who am I with? Liu and Kale

...so I can ease the burden, even if it is a little bit

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Kale Terro Evelion

Where: Nymph Forest
With: Liu, an angel, and a lady-nymph

Kale was finally getting into a good rhythm of breathing that didn't make him feel like he was being stabbed. He had gotten broken ribs in the past, and they all healed eventually. It was a pain to wait so long before doing anything of any substance, but it wasn't crippling. He sent that thought to Liu, just that he would be fine; the swordsman didn't want her to worry while he rested up. As he opened his eyes, he could faintly see that the first speaker was an angel. A blue one. That's not something you see every day. Kale had never seen a real angel before; he'd heard stories of their purity, but he doubted that this particular individual would render them any aid. They were the unknowns and, therefore, dangerous. Caution was just good sense, really.

Footsteps drew closer as he lay there, and he glanced sideways at the newcomer. She was beautiful, with long, golden hair and a grace about her that belied an inhuman origin. Another angel? No, she doesn't have wings... What, then? The lady approached him, asking the same old question about his state of health, and Kale didn't bother answering. He also didn't have a chance, as she came and put a hand on his forehead. As soon as she did so, the swordsman felt a wave of relief rush over his body. His muscles were suddenly no longer sore, and the pain in his chest, where the cracked rib most likely was, had disappeared. It was like she had turned back the clock to the time right before the crash... but that was impossible. She must've used some kind of magic to heal him; it was the only explanation.

Kale sat up as soon as the lady moved on. Nothing hurt anymore, so his reflexes were once again top-notch... for a human. But she was moving towards Liu, and it took much more than a simple healing to convince him she meant no harm. "Hey! What are you doing?" he demanded of the golden-haired lady. The angel had called her "Milady," so she must've been someone important, but, to him, no one was more important than Liu and her safety. Kale stood up, ready to leap to his dragon's defense if either of the women made a hostile move.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff