Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who should the Observer leave in charge?

Dusk and Dawn 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
Celestine Vargant 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
Andrea Watanabe 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Siriden Korus 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Eighty-Two 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
or Create a council instead 0.72222222222222 72.2% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 62 63 64 > >>

Timely Traveler

15,750 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LeGioN

"Cause I'm a low life, and I'm loving it"

Bored. Need a drink. It had taken LeGioN about 3 minutes of sitting still before the urge of mayhem had taken over. He scouted the city in search for a place to quench his thirst, he had wrecked most of the pubs at one point or another but he still had a favourite. One located in the Dagger.

LeGioN stood up and started walking towards the Dagger. As he walked by a vehicle with the window open LeGioN could not resist flicking his cigar in the window, and seconds later the car was lit up like a bonfire. LeGioN laught as he walked of, feeling the heat from the fire getting hotter. Suddenly he could hear a quiet whisteling getting louder and louder, and just as LeGioN turned around to look at what it was he could hear a loud Boom followed by a fireball, sending him flying backwards. The car had exploded and he was so close that it had caught him as well.

Good thing is that it had blown him almost the entire way over to the dagger. Getting kinda fed up with all this flying now.. LeGioN muttered to himself as he patted out some flames on his pants. He then proceeded to walk into the Dagger and into the bar where he ordered a jug of home brew and found an empty table where he sat down.

"I've got the whole damn world in the palm of my hand"

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
--Grin--

"do what you want"

James had de ended the stairs he was on and had made his way through the dagger "I need food" his soft voice grumbled,his stomach growled and he noticed how dangerously low his energy reserves were "well I did go a tad overboard today" his voice suddenly turned to a growl "but it was way ******** worth it" letting out his high pitched laugh he almost grinned before being dragged back to reality by his growling stomach,carrying on he made his way to a bar in the dagger and walked to the counter tossing some credits over at the guy behind the bar he pointed to a table in the corner and said "food and coffee,that table your choice what I eat just make it good" after that he walked to the table and sat down finally removing his hoodie revealing his ash blue skin,lime green hair and a tattoo on his neck that read (do what you want,I'm just gonna smile)

"I'm just gonna smile"

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
Davan Winreathen

I'm gonna fight 'em off
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back
They're gonna rip it off

The pain tore through him causing a grimace to appear of his face. She was right at least two of his ribs were broken on his left side, he had hoped that they were fractured but this seemed unlikely now. He placed a hand on his ribs in support and attempted to ignore the throbbing headache that was now tearing through his head. He stayed knelt as she stopped the bleeding, but when she was done he pulled himself to his feet with a low growl. He shouldn't of allowed that damnable creature to get that near to him. Choran's bodies were weak, similar in strength to human bodies so it wasn't difficult to break bones.

"Follow" he almost ordered as he levitated down from the building. He knew there was a hotel of sorts a few streets down. High end home for some of the richer criminals that flee to Delta Ten. Davan wasn't bad for money so this seemed pretty perfect. He didn't look back to see if the Thlorian was following and only really stopped when he got to the front desk. "I need a room" his voice wavered slightly as he spoke, it felt as though he was about to fall unconscious.

Taking their time right behind my back
And I'm talkin' to myself at night
Because I can't forget

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
Dusk of the approaching night
Dawn of the Coming Day

User Image

"we met a escaped slave today "

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"well im hungry so im going to the tavern"

Dusk and dawn were loungeing around there room looking bored when dawn finally got up and huffed "i cant do this brother if we are going to sit around doing nothing i cant do it here .. the beds are to hard and the chairs are uncomfortable we have plenty of cash why doi we stay here!" she complianed
Dusk sighed and shrugged "because its cheap and no one will bother us thats why"
dawn frowned "but its so dirty and last night there3 was a rat..." she threw something at her brother in frustration "i dont care anymore you stay if you want im leaveing" she says grabbing her things and walking out the door
Dusk shrugged "well that was bound to happen at some point ...hmmm think ill go get a drink" with that said he headed for the dagger's tavern
Dawn walking out of the dagger walked a block or so away to a nice hotel and smiled walking in she saw a familiar face it was that Choran 'oh what was his name? damen? draco? dave? oh screw it i dont remember'
she thinks to himself then noticed he seemed to be in pain "hmmm are you alright?.. if you need healing you should have come see the magi twins 30 credits and ill heal you up nice and quick good as new" she says with a brilliant smile then turned to the clerk at the desk "i to will be in need of a room"

"i need a real bed! to a fancy hotel!"

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Aerya T'sanai

User Image

"Remembering... Forgetting...

He grimaced as he stood before commanding her to follow him. Without hesitation she leapt from the roof after him, Thlorian's were quite nimble, quick and more flexible than the average human, one had to be growing up on a planet like Kyrsis.

She arrived a mere few seconds after him and saw him hold the desk to steady himself, demanding a room from the shocked looking receptionist, who immediately started fumbling around in drawers for keys. She saw his legs tremble slightly, heard his voice waver, he was getting weak, this wasn't good. She focussed her hydrokinesis onto herself and making her into a living deadweight before moving to assist in steadying him. She'd need the extra weight to keep herself steady if he were fall unconscious.
The receptionist finally found the room keys and hesitantly placed them on the desk.
"Floor three, room 12." he croaked "Will you be needing any assistance?"
"We'll be fine." Picking up the keys, she noticed the female magi from earlier enter the building, but her mind was elsewhere. She walked with Davan to the elevator as she heard something about 30 gold being shouted to them.
"That would be useful... if I actually had gold..." she thought to herself. She turned to respond but as she did the elevator doors opened and Davan stepped in resulting in her being pulled in with him. She felt his gaze glaring down on her.
"Oh, stop already, there's no need to get all upset because someone is helping you." She spoke softly but her serious tone was obvious.

The elevator made a "ping" noise as it arrived at the third floor, she helped him move down the corridor until they were outside the room.

...I don't know which is worse."

{{Edited}}
{{OOC - Sorry my computer didn't display the magi post that popped up before mine!}}

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
Davan Winreathen

I'm gonna fight 'em off
They're gonna rip it off

Davan gripped the edges of the desk until his knuckles turned white. Falling unconscious now would be a problem, and he was sure he was going to lose his balance until he felt someone at his side helping him. He stared down at her wondering why someone like her was helping someone like him. He was about to tell her to let him go when a pointed eared creature clad in blue armor started to speak to him. Davan glared at the alien, and realised exactly what he was dealing with "I don't trust Magi mercenaries" he growled, causing another sting of pain to erupt across his chest. He recognised the woman in front of him, but was unsure where from. It seemed the concussion was clouding his judgement.

Before he could remember he was being dragged towards the elevator. As they were ascending upwards Davan attempted to ignore the Thlorian and once they arrived at the third floor he pulled himself away from her "I can walk without your help" he barked at her before heading over to the room. He opened the door, went inside without really looking at the room and perched himself down on a seat. He was half wondering who the eleven looking creature was and thinking about how much his ribs were smarting.

Because I can't forget

Timely Traveler

15,750 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

LeGioN

"Cause I'm a low life, and I'm loving it"

LeGioN sat quietly with the drink in his hand, he was surveying the people there. It was the usual scum, Scolariens and Tannens. However there was also two other that caught his eyes. A tiny blue man with green hair and with a grin like a meat grinder and a man elf in blue armor. LeGioN then noticed the barkeeper bringing out some food for the green haired one with the big grin, his stomach started rumbling as the smell went traveling through the room.

LeGioN then finished of his brew and slammed the glass onto the table.

He then stood up and walked over to the grinfaced one, bumping into the elf on the way over. Scoot over shorty. I'm hungry.LeGioN said as he pulled up a chair. As he sat down he grabbed a hold of James's plate of food and dragged it over to him.

"I've got the whole damn world in the palm of my hand"

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Aerya T'sanai

User Image

As Davan staggered as boldly as he could into the room and slumped on the seat. Aerya suddenly clicked... the magi from earlier was downstairs... she breathed a sigh of relief, she hadn't been hurt, thank goodness. Though, what if her brother had? Was she coming to seek revenge? No she offered to help Davan, but she had been too busy worrying he was going to pass out and crush her that she hadn't paid any attention. She followed him into the room, and could sense him attempting to continue to give off an aura of dominance and strength. It wasn't working but she decided not to mention it. She approached him, and sat herself on the floor in-front of him. This wouldn't take as long if she could touch him and feel the area of damage, but she new better than to push her luck.
Her black pools bore into his eyes.
"I need you to try and remain sitting straight.. and you might want to bite down on something... this will fix your ribs, but it's going to hurt."

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
Davan Winreathen

I'm gonna fight 'em off
They're gonna rip it off

"I don't particular trust Thlorians or anyone for that matter, so I'd like to check my own injuries first before you do anything" his tone was assertive, telling the woman trying to help him to leave him to it. Davan glared into her large purple orbs before turning his attention back to himself. He took to his feet and carefully undid his cloak from the shoulder plate and then began removing the top half of his armor until his chest was revealed. He lay the pieces of his clothing onto one of the beds then took a seat again.

Davan was a muscular individual, toned as his armor would of suggested. His skin was extremely pale making the bruising that encased his left side more prominent. The picture of blue and purple reached from his spin to the middle of his chest. Definitely at least two broken ribs, though at least neither one of them had punctured his lung. There was definitely nothing his medicine could do for this, so he guessed he would need to trust Aerya. "I guess I don't have any other choice" he leaned back in the seat, hands gripping the arms and waited for the pain she had promised.

Because I can't forget

rageforcezero's Husband

Fanatical Zealot

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Claims of innocence mean nothing;

Arbitrator-Lord Maricius Denela

The damned fools were trying to leave, and Maricius had caught them.They had made their movements sloppily, as if they thought no one would hunt them down. A foolish mistake on their part. The non-human of the two was cut down, a las round piercing his chest, splattering his black blood about the area. A secondary shot decapitated the criminal, bringing his fetid existence to a grisly end. His compatriot fled, and in a bind, Maricius fired again, the bolt of energy ripping a hole through the man's thigh. Marcius moved, a DNA device in his hand, and shoved the needle into the cadaver's chest, smirking that this creature was indeed his target. Setting the vial back into his pack, he followed the blood trails, hunting down that last target.

The blotches led to a bar, and sliding his las-rifle back into the holster across his back, he moved in, standing in the door way. Looking in, many heads turned to him, some reaching for some type of weapon, or trying to make themselves scarce. With his target found, a human, foolishly tending to his thigh. "This is none of your business, continue with your drinks." Maricius informed them, gripping the hilt of his Shock maul, and wrapping his fingers around the criminal's throat. Dragging the man out of the bar, the man's screams echoed down the road, the shock maul discharging, before the screams cut short.

they serve only to prove a foolish lack of caution.

((Edited))

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Aerya T'sanai

User Image

She was a little taken aback at his willingness to admit his lack of trust, but thought nothing of it, this was clearly a man who had had to rely on himself for a while. She stood back up and walked over to him,
"I know you won't appreciate this, but it will be over a lot quicker if you let me..." She said softly, gently placing a hand on the bruised area and closed her eyes as she focussed. She felt the bone begin to slowly bend and move back into place beneath her hands. She braced herself, she had used her skill for medical purposes back on Kyrsis, and it was not uncommon for patients to lash out due to the pain. She closed her eyes to focus more... almost there.

rageforcezero's Husband

Fanatical Zealot

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Major Immanuel Banes, 516th Marine Detachment

The Major had been doing his rounds, logging in with all departments where his marines were stationed. His men had very little time, and now aboard, and had very little space to stow much of their equipment. Sure, the armory could handle the bulk of the weaponry, but more logistical object, such as EVA combat suits, those didn't get much preference, for some reason. If those aboard didn't wish to get assistance during some harrowing event, that would be their problem, not the marines'. The Major continued eventually finding himself in the cargo hold, watching as a few Naval logistics officers checked over something. And unfortunately for them, Banes over heard them. They brought something as menial extra bedding on, when EVA suits where in, Banes' idea, more of a priority. The Major gave a growl and moved to the men.

"The ******** did you two do? You ordered more goddamn bedding, we are soldiers, we are used to hardships. I shou-" "Sir, we did it because we thought it would improve morale." Banes looked at the man, this petty officer just cut him off, mid sentence. "You want the men to be happy? That is the captain's call, not yours. I had requested space for EVA suits the instant I got orders for this ship. Now, you are telling me, that your ******** thoughts supersede a Major's?" Banes gripped the man by the collar, and pulled him close. "You ******** hotbed anyway, and from here on, your stupid a** has latrine duty in the Marine quarter's." Banes looked down at the man's name, which was displayed on his fatigues, and let him go. The man was clearly shocked enough not the offer any words of retaliation.

Walking away from the two fools, he had to bring this up with the Captain. Which was when the woman spoke up. 'All hands prepare for impact,' Banes chuckled at the thought, even if the space of Delta Tan was clustered, the military ship would be perfectly fine. Walking to the bridge, Banes buttoned up his fatigues, he would at least look as a Major should for Andrea. Well, it seemed that bracing was a great idea. As the ship decelerated, Banes was thrown forward, impacting against the door of the bridge. The blow knocked the wind from him, and he managed to pull himself from the wall, coughing softly, before going inside to the bridge. Straightening himself out, he walked behind Andrea, and stood into attention, and gave a sharp salute. "She seems to run well, Captain." Banes said, softly smiling.

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
Davan Winreathen

I'm gonna fight 'em off
They're gonna rip it off

Davan bit down on his lip drawing blood as his ribs were slowly moved back into place. The pain was blinding but Davan did not scream or shout but he did mentally curse the the man who had placed him in this situation. Even through the agony he could feel the dried blood on his forehead, and remembered when the man had collided his head with his. His breathing became sore, his two hearts racing within in his chest as she continued the procedure. He needed to do something to distract his mind so he didn't fall unconscious. Anything would do Why do you keep calling me L'okya?" he questioned, as he shifted in his seat.

He assumed that that name had something to do with the reason she kept following him. After all you don't follow someone like Davan without a reason. He stared at her, his jaw locked shut to stop himself from making any regrettable pathetic noises.

Because I can't forget

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Aerya T'sanai

User Image

"Why do you keep calling me L'okya?" The question caught her off guard. She guessed he needed a distraction from the pain...
"L'okya are... I guess in simple terms, they're like angels, warriors and protectors... when I was a young girl they taught us that Arythina would send them in times of great need... after Kyrsis..." Her voice trailed off as she spoke the name of her now destroyed home... she took a moment to compose herself. She looked at him and could hear his voice in her head, saying he was no protector, she was mad to think so, he felt unworthy of such a title.
"I know what you're thinking... and it's not true, L'okya, for six months I was in the hands of slavers, beaten, and abused in many ways, paraded in public being beaten and "tested" by those contemplating purchasing me..." her voice cracked slightly and tears formed in her eyes.
"No one intervened, no one stopped them, it didn't matter whether we were in neutral zones or council space... out of everyone I encountered, ever species we met, you were the only person to do anything... Ah there, you're done." she felt his ribs finally re-align, removing her hands from his chest, she stepped away from the Choran.

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
Davan Winreathen

I'm gonna fight 'em off
They're gonna rip it off

Davan listened to her reply, shocked by it to the point of silence. He really had no idea how to respond to her. She thought he was some protector sent to her by her people's god. He frowned as the ribs finally slipped back into place with one more burst of pain, but atleast it was done now. Slowly he took to his unsteady feet, he felt a little faint but it was nothing to be concerned about. He went to his discarded armor and took some bandages from one of the pouches and began to wrap them around his ribs.

With the white fabric wrapped around his chest he headed over to the window "I am no angel or protector though I am saddened to hear that no one helped you. Stopping those in this world that hurt people for no reason is what I do, so you shouldn't feel the need to help me" he didn't turn to her as he spoke "If I was you I would suggest leaving this planet" finally he stared over his shoulder at the Thlorian "The names Davan by the way"

Because I can't forget

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out