Welcome to Gaia! ::

yuko put a black leash on okamiemon. okamiemon realy has no problem with it, especialy since they were going to the park!

on the way there, yuko sees a crowed of people, she looks down at okamiemon." shall we?" she askes, waiting for a reply. "sure!" they head over to the sceen, even though it is unusual to have a blue dog.
(does this follow season 3 real world fights? surrounded by fog i mean)
(HA! I was right there is a face on the candle, go here for proof. http://free.hostultra.com/~digitalempire/digidex/dex-c/Candlemon.html )
Eisoru
(nope it follows season 1, we get transported)
digidestined
Eisoru
(nope it follows season 1, we get transported)
(ok) *was already wading through the crowd to the scene of the crime and when he gets there he vanishes*
Wondering where his friend went, he moved forward, and Renamon appeared beside him and reached a hand out to stop him, when he felt himself black out...
((Hey I am here, sorry it took so long))

Name: Kiba
Sex: Male
Digivice: Omnivice
Digimon Partner: Tantomon (Yes, I did just make that up)
Digimon Partner's sex: Male
*gets there just in time to see Kuro vanish*
((Hey I am here, sorry it took so long))

Name: Kiba
Sex: Male
Digivice: Omnivice
Digimon Partner: Tantomon (Yes, I did just make that up)
Digimon Partner's sex: Male
Starting Place: Real World
okamiemon sees the boy vanish, then looks up at yuko, yuko's hand still on the leash.
okamiemon shot off, at the same place the other person disipered, so did they, both okamiemon and yuko.

(is that alright?)
*he had no idea where he was now but somehow he knew it seemed like the place where candlemon had come from so he takes him out of the backpack* hey is this where your from?
((OOps sorry. Posted 2 times....))

*Blood spirts into my face* The kill is complete. I wipe the blood off of the katana that was once insered into the neck of a wealty man, and return it to its sheath. I look in Tantomon's directon, and ask, "Is anyone comming? This one did not go down quietly..." He tells me no one else is comming. We leave the house, leaving only a note on the dead body. A single slip of paper with the word, "Dakuen" on it.
name: Natsu
partner: Gabumon
partners gender: male
starting location: real world
((ok no one start in the real world anymore))
Im penismon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces