leopardangel16
Zeyphyr
leopardangel16
Dark_Crystal_Vamp
leopardangel16
Dark_Crystal_Vamp
-trys 2 use magic 2 blow up cage- WHY ISN'T IT WORKING?!?!?! stressed scream
*walks up to her* chains cancel out your magic. MHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh

Ur the ruddest preson i've meet -walks out of cage- HOW DARE U CHAIN UP DEAMONS AND VAMPS ELFS AND MAGES!!!! JUST CASUE WE ARE NOT
HUMAN!!!!
sorry.... sweatdrop you can go. since you got out...... sweatdrop
*Zeyphyr grabbed the girl by her throat as electricity ran up to his hand.*

An abolitionist. A releaser of slaves....
oh.... Don't look up.
*The bolt reached her throat as he drew Ikermet, his enchanted wakizashi.*

Beheading or impalation? What do you guys think?

What ever is more painful biggrin
from those choices i would say impalation is more painful.....it dosent kill the person that fast so the person can suffer!!
*reaches one arm inbetween two cage bars and tries to pik the lock with my claw-lick finger nail (has nails like InuYasha)*

(( be right back in 5 minutes ))
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
JeffJF
Ah that feels better to be out of those, lets say they call em nutbuster for a reason.
not a nice picture in my head!! EVIL!!! gonk
........im confused!!!!! ((all i can tink of is penuts and walnuts and ....... FOOD!!!! YAY FOOD!!!!.... im hungry))
((you no to smart huh?? stare ))
((.... no i just dont know these things.... my friends say im insanse))
((right........thats interesting))
((just because i don't know what alot of things mean that they know what it means... and a lot of times they won't tell me and ill just be confused....))
((right just like your confusing me now.....try make sence please....not to be rude sweatdrop ))
((sorry. my friends do not explain to me what a word means alot of times when i do not know what it means. like someone called me a whore once and i have one clue what it means and she would not tell me..... what is a whore??))
(( a slut....you do know what that means right?))))
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
JeffJF
Ah that feels better to be out of those, lets say they call em nutbuster for a reason.
........im confused!!!!! ((all i can tink of is penuts and walnuts and ....... FOOD!!!! YAY FOOD!!!!.... im hungry))
((just because i don't know what alot of things mean that they know what it means... and a lot of times they won't tell me and ill just be confused....))
((right just like your confusing me now.....try make sence please....not to be rude sweatdrop ))
((sorry. my friends do not explain to me what a word means alot of times when i do not know what it means. like someone called me a whore once and i have one clue what it means and she would not tell me..... what is a whore??))
((It's bad that's all you need to know!!!!! ... ok It's a girl who sleeps with guys whee That's my def of it and you don't seem like one...))
Zeyphyr
leopardangel16
Zeyphyr
leopardangel16
Zeyphyr
leopardangel16
Dark_Crystal_Vamp
leopardangel16
Dark_Crystal_Vamp

Ur the ruddest preson i've meet -walks out of cage- HOW DARE U CHAIN UP DEAMONS AND VAMPS ELFS AND MAGES!!!! JUST CASUE WE ARE NOT
HUMAN!!!!

oh.... Don't look up.

*lightning bolt zapps him and continues to zap him until he lets go* oh fooy... defense mecanizem master gave me zapps anyone who touches me and i don't know how to turn it off.
*Zeyphyr asorbed the electricity.*

Foolish kitty. You think you can defeat me with me with my own element. I have an idea how to stop it.

*He grinned as he pulled Ikermet back.*
YAY!!!! please stop it!!! YAY!!!
leopardangel16
Zeyphyr
leopardangel16
Zeyphyr
leopardangel16
Zeyphyr
leopardangel16
Dark_Crystal_Vamp
leopardangel16
Dark_Crystal_Vamp

HUMAN!!!!

oh.... Don't look up.

*lightning bolt zapps him and continues to zap him until he lets go* oh fooy... defense mecanizem master gave me zapps anyone who touches me and i don't know how to turn it off.

Foolish kitty. You think you can defeat me with me with my own element. I have an idea how to stop it.

Okay...suit yourself.

*Zeyphyr sent the blade through the kitty's gut.*

Your choice...
Felesha Bondour
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
JeffJF
((It's bad that's all you need to know!!!!! ... ok It's a girl who sleeps with guys whee That's my def of it and you don't seem like one...))

i kne dat but i had SEX-ED CLASS FOR 6 YEARS!!!!!
Zeyphyr
leopardangel16
Zeyphyr
leopardangel16
Zeyphyr
leopardangel16
Zeyphyr
leopardangel16
Dark_Crystal_Vamp
leopardangel16
Dark_Crystal_Vamp

HUMAN!!!!

oh.... Don't look up.

Okay...suit yourself.

Your choice...

KILL HER!!!!

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Dark_Crystal_Vamp
Felesha Bondour
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
JeffJF

i kne dat but i had SEX-ED CLASS FOR 6 YEARS!!!!!
i never had sex-ed before......muahaha sweatdrop
Zeyphyr
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
JeffJF
(( a slut....you do know what that means right?))))
someone who is bad like a gangster or something?

Beloved Strawberry

7,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Name:sin
Race: neko
Felesha Bondour
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
JeffJF
((EW!!!!!THAT IS DISCUSTING!!!))
Dark_Crystal_Vamp
Fox_Hanyou
LET ME OUT OF THIS CAGE THIS GOD DAMN MINUTE!!! scream *gnaws furiously on the cage bars*

STAND BAK or watever -makes hands blue aims @ metal bars-
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM -bars break- ur welcome wink

*blinks* eek Thanks 3nodding (( back ))
leopardangel16
Felesha Bondour
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
leopardangel16
dark_moon_devil
JeffJF
((EW!!!!!THAT IS DISCUSTING!!!))
((wow...no grammar what so ever. Anyway....have you looked at my last post?))
Dark_Crystal_Vamp
Zeyphyr
leopardangel16
Zeyphyr
leopardangel16
Zeyphyr
leopardangel16
Zeyphyr
leopardangel16
Dark_Crystal_Vamp
leopardangel16
Dark_Crystal_Vamp

HUMAN!!!!

oh.... Don't look up.

Okay...suit yourself.

Your choice...

KILL HER!!!!
*still alive* you are mean.... very very mean.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff