Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
demoncat
ZirisZenith
Decides to make a conversation with this girl on the roof, he kicks off the ground launching himself into the sky and onto the building close to where the girl was and now see's a male figure. Oh excuse me, I must be disrupting something.

"he just left" she said
Skiro
*he smiles and puts it away and helps him stand fully using the tree to prop him up*

so how did you get these wounds anyway you must have really pissed someone off

well first i walked in to demon bar (first mistake) then i saw some guy beating the s**t out of another guy...well we can't have this so i stabbed the guy a couple of times before he told me that he couldn't die and well......
*tsunie lay asleep in a large cherry. though the season was off, the tree was in full bloom, it's full magnifisant brances swayed ever so slightly in the light breez. tsunies bright red hair swayed with the tree, a light smile on her face as she slept.*
changes back to human for but keeps the wings
Clearing of the alley she felt slightly reliefed for not being in what would have been a perfect trap. Yet her senses prickled, troubling her. She had a feeling of being watching. Looking up and down the lamp liten street, and seeing no one she wondered what the heck was up with her today. Perhap she was just getting a case of paranoia.
Taking a left she began to head for the park.

Quotable Genius

*she swings her Miyamoto over her sholder and back into its case*
*he smiles*

well you tryed to help someone thats not a bad thing and are you demon...no your human correct

Versatile Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
sirenee
He walks up to her "I hate rats too, but I don't kill them...like that"
Skiro
*he smiles*

well you tryed to help someone thats not a bad thing and are you demon...no your human correct

yep all human stare
*he smiles*

.......your lucky
Name: Trina
Species:Unknown Demon
Description:Trina
Weapon: None
*closes her eyes, lost in thought*...
Oh that was fast! What was he? A speed Demon?
Skiro
*he smiles*

.......your lucky

lucky....try getting your a** kicked everytime you walk into a demon or vampire bar

Quotable Genius

Tahu
sirenee
He walks up to her "I hate rats too, but I don't kill them...like that"

*looks at him* wa? i thought i was being followed!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff