Welcome to Gaia! ::

*waits paciently when she sees a human about her age* Hi! My name is Icy whats yers?

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
*Walks throught the entrance of the city looking around at the destruction and the gaint castle ahead of him.*
* drinks bunnies soul and blood*
*looks around*
*goes up on roof top*
-he stood straight up and leaped boundlessly into the air and charged a massive energy ball made of red orbs, slowly red orbs form around the larger one. And befor he started to fall he launched it at the soul stealing man-
Zinoc
Icy-Glass
*nudges dianea* Heeeyyyy look who's here! HI ZINOC! I SEE YOU FINALY GOT THAT CAPE OFF OF YOU!

only because some one cared to see what i looked like under it.

its not like you look bad under there ^_^
gyrademon
*using telepathy again*"anyone else coming before i use my technique"

of course! *still in inu-yasha like form, Icy runs into the castle right behind Gyra*
Name: Rick Rainsel
Race: Human
Eyes: Blue green reddish, left eyes was slashed closed.
Hair: Black with red tips, work in a more shaggy/spiky hairdo.
Skin: Light tan
Clothes: a skin tight black cotton sleeveless sweater with a high collar that has silver colored straps for a perfect fit, black cotton bracers with silver colored straps, heavy black leather combat pants, black leather boots wrapped with rope to not fly from his feet somehow, and a leather backpack.
Weapons: Twin diamond arm mounted blades, silver boot knife, holy crucifix, silver neckband hidden under his high collar.
*walks over to Tsunagi* hello ^^ Cutie ^^ !!!
cloud909ssj7
-he stood straight up and leaped boundlessly into the air and charged a massive energy ball made of red orbs, slowly red orbs form around the larger one. And befor he started to fall he launched it at the soul stealing man-

*aura protects him for now*
"do u want to go to the real castle or not cloud"
*touches a stranger that she doesnt know* hehe, this is fun! blaugh

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Icy-Glass
gyrademon

of course! *still in inu-yasha like form, Icy runs into the castle right behind Gyra*

*Sees a silver hairred girl run into the castle. Tsunagi follows after her.*
-laughs at his newbish actiosns and dissappers
@_@ *falls over* damn
Icy-Glass
gyrademon

*she perks up and follows icy not wanting to be around these other people she didn't know*wait for me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff