Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devil Fiddler
*Catches the bottle*

Thank you.

*Takes out a needle and a tube, taking one end of the tube he places it with in the bottle. Closing it with a cork that was around the tube he out the other end into the needle jamming it into the skin above his hand and then flexing a few moments. He turned the bottle upside down to help the flow*

no problem, you know where to find meh if you need more!
Thanks again.
Devil Fiddler
((Night then you))

*Turning to Stuart.*

So why are you here?
i am a bit thirsty if you know what i mean if i recall this is where i was turned....
Right then. So I can't technically help you on the blood part but we might be able to go out and get you some. What do you say huh?
Devil Fiddler
Right then. So I can't technically help you on the blood part but we might be able to go out and get you some. What do you say huh?
eh sure.....
Lets go then.

*Carson stood up and took out the needle. He didn't need much tonight just enough to get him going. He looked to Stuart.*

Names Carson by the way, and your's is?
*he shoves a long needle in his arm and pushes on the plunger, wincing slightly in a human fashion. he couldn't feel pain considering he had no nerve endiings, he just liked to pretend he still had his humanity*
Devil Fiddler
Lets go then.

*Carson stood up and took out the needle. He didn't need much tonight just enough to get him going. He looked to Stuart.*

Names Carson by the way, and your's is?
stuart....
Well then I suggest we pack up and move out.

*He walked to the door. Opening it he headed outside onto the street.*
Devil Fiddler
Well then I suggest we pack up and move out.

*He walked to the door. Opening it he headed outside onto the street.*
*stuart folowed*

3,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
name: Mae
race: dead
COD(cause of death): falling from appartment building
TOD(time of death): recent
lifespan: 17
time since reanimation: a month
*He walked down the street looking for a good alley way that stuart could feed in with out getting noticed. He also bumped into several people on the way there always with his shoulders though.*
Devil Fiddler
*He walked down the street looking for a good alley way that stuart could feed in with out getting noticed. He also bumped into several people on the way there always with his shoulders though.*
*stuart folowed gettng hungrier by the moment*

3,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
*Mae is walking down the street a little uneasy then she thinks she sees someone following her so she starts to run but not looking where she's going she runs into a guy ((one of you?)). She lands on top of them*

I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! I swear!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff