Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Dead or Alive

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 15, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Konnichi-wa! Welcome to Dead or Alive. Here you can battle people, monsters and so on. But you have to selet a battle place.

Battle Places:
- Enchanted Forest (at the river)
- Enchanted Forest (river side)
- Enchanted Forest (deep inside)
- King Kong Stadium
- Tornament Stadium
- Green Gardens
- Death Park
- Middle of Nowhere
- Fields
- city
- town

- Training grounds

Please enter your info (this is how you set it):

Name:
Race:

I know that isn't a lot cause i don't want you people to do a lot of work.

Arigato for listening and get ready...to be dead or alive.
Mwhahahahaha!!!!
Name: Haru Glory
Race: Human
Weapon: Rave and The Ten Powers Sword (from rave master)
Name: Haruko Shinowaka
Race: Half Demon
Weapon: Daggers
Is there anyone to fight with?
Hn! Pathetic Humans. Jk wink
Name: Ryushi yakashi
Race: werewolf, elf
Weapon: THE SWORD OF SPIRITS, it grows stronger with every soul taken by it.
name: gabrial "dark-hazard" tide
race: demon/angel
weapon: twisted excaliber, shamn gun

a man in a long black stands on a ruined church in the city. he stands on what was the crusifix. he scans the area for hunters who work for his uncle.
he sits waiting, long white hair down his back. looking around with his sad blue eyes he almost frowns. a glint shines off his blue elvin armor as the sun hits it. closing his eyes he stops looking and stays quiet.
::he was sitting in the park thinking to himself::
Name: NIccea
Race: vampire
Weapon:black flaming katana
man i sence that im the only human that sux
ha jumps from his pruch after hearing an explotion. he walks into the city cener. a crowd of humans run past him. he stands in place. people ram him in fear of a unknown creatuer approching them and devoering their souls. the creatuer turns to the corner. the man throws his coat to the ground and draws his sword. the creatuer stops and sees a clan tattoo on his left arm.
"a tide?...i thought that they where extint..." the creature mocked. the man looks up. he therows his sunglasses to the gorund and opens his eyes. one glows black and the other white. a black and white flame grows aroiund him. w slight wind blows across the center of the city. it now is a battle field. a cage encases them both. the creatuer chrages towards the man. the man stands there. the people begin to watch the man. "you will see the power that the deciver gave me..." the creatuer slured. the man puts his sword out. the creatuer runs into it and backs away in pain. the man chrges towards the creatuer. his shirt rips to shreds under the emence power of the mans 4 black angel wings. he slashes at the creatues stomoch and slashes down. the man slashes a crusifix on the creatures stomoch. the creatuer falls to the ground...dead.
Name: Akion
Race: Neo-terran
Weapon: Masamune (not sephiroths weapon), Infern Axe, Dual Death Shadow blades
Desc: Tall, long blue hair with dark blue shoulder length Gui, he has scars on both his fore arms, an axe strapped to his waste and a long black strap across his chest attached to The masamune which lay across his back

---------

Akion walked slowly across the expansive fields infront of him, he'd been walking for days now, he'd not seen a chellenge in almost a week people seemed to have a knack for steering clear of a man with a large sword on his back

A lone old man walked towards Akion, he wore a long brown leather coat with a bowler hat on top, Akion looked at him he was walking rather alwardly, Akion walked slowly up to his side. "sir do you need a hand"

The old mans head lifted, "Ah the child of the prophecys, it seems I have found you, he said in a strange voice. Akion took a step back, the mans energy patterns where distorted, "i've come to finish what the otyher could not," The mans Body doubledc over, large protruding lumps and spikes atrted to spread from his back, the brown leather coat ripped open to reveal a dark purplish mass of boil likke obtrusions and spikes eminiating from the mans back. the mands arms fell to the floor, elongating themselfs, they where see through, with a tint of purple, AKion could see the large pulsating vanes holding them in place. Then As he watched the mans vanes expanded, purple liquid flowed through them, it was thick like mucus, the mans arms started to gain in size and bulk, the mans chest started to do the same thing, his head whipped back so the back of his head was touching his sholder blades, his eyes bulged, expanding in size, turning a Jade green, another set growing above them, his mouth expanded, gaining rows of shark like teeth, the mans legs did the same as his arms his hands and feet turning into giant Claws, 3 on each appendich. the mans head snapped back, he gave a deep calous laugh "lets see if prophecy will work on you side Boy

Akion stared, he'd wanted a challenge, Akion jumped back as a large cage started to materialise
Name: Crimson
Race: Berserker
Weapon: generated weapons out of palm, needles/daggers hidden, usually uses a long sword

Crimson covered her mouth with her right hand as she let out a yawn. She stretched out her right arm and turned her head to the right, making it crack. Her heavy black boots clicked against the cold floor as she walked of the dark alley she was just in. Behind her lay battered bodies of three thieves who had just tried to steal from her. Sticking her fingerless-gloved hands in her pockets, she walked away from the beating she just gave them. A smile graced her lips as her ruby eyes scanned the area. Been a long while since I last delivered a punch.. The sun's light danced upon her scarlet hair, seeming to set it a glow. Moving in towards the center of town, an eerie feeling began filling the air. Creasing her brows, she stopped in her tracks as she gazed as her surrounding area.

((..ack..bad post -__-; trying to get pass my rp's block XD))
Name: Neodevil
Race: The idiots
Weapon: You don't want to know

Neodevil just took a dump on everybody in this topic board, took Crimson with him and ran away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff