Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter James
Half Wizard

User Image

Hunter had been a sleep for some time now seeing as he was in his room. But he soon woke up from his sleep as he sat up. Looking around he saw it was morning as he got out of bed as he was in his pajamas as he was in his room. Hunter then walked over to his dresser as he opened it seeing as he was five so he can dress himself. As he was there he looked for what he wanted as he found what he wanted as he then put it on as he got dressed as he was in his room.

Hunter was not like other kids his age at all. Once he got done seeing as he was dressed now he left his room. "Mommy are you here?" he called out as he walked everywhere as he could not find her at all. Hunter walked in to the kitchen as he saw he was alone as he started to look for something to eat. As he was in the kitchen he saw they had some cereal as got it. Seeing as the bowls were up in the cabinet he used his telekinesis to open it from where he was standing.

Then he put it on the table as he in the kitchen with his power. Then he got a spoon as well as he was there. Next he poured himself some cereal in the bowl. Next was the milk then put the mile away. Hunter did all this by using his power of telekinesis so it was easy for him to do seeing as he has made him breakfast before seeing as his mommy was not here right now.

Dapper Otaku

User Image

{ L O C A T I O N : Woods >> Human world // W I T H : Mommy // M O O D : Confused, scared >> Hungry }

User Image
                                    tab tab tab Camden took hold of his mothers hand and looked up to her as the two walked. A bright an brilliant smile shone across his face as she praised the boy on his good behavior. Cam sucked in air to his cheeks and puffed them out as he breathed through his nostrils. The child's smile still plastered on his face making him squint his eyes. Cam knew that his mother loved only a few, and he was right on top of that list, but he still felt giddy whenever she complimented him. Camden listened as his mother answered his question about going to the restaurant and getting a bite to eat then going to the park to play. Today was going to w so exciting, Camden just knew it. He let the air out from his cheeks as if he popped a bubble then sang a little tune. "Mac and cheese, Mac and cheese. Yummy yummy yummy in my tummy! Mac and cheeeeeesssseeeee!!!" With his free hand Camden covered his mouth and let out and giggle which turned into a good laugh. The two were walking in the streets now and plenty of people were watching, and listening to, the kid. Camden shrunk into his mother a bit when me noticed all the eyes. He held his face to the back of Tabitha's hand for just a moment. Then regained his confidence and smiled at each and every passerby. Swinging her hand with his, Camden looked up to his mother and asked a new question. "Mommy, the human world is fun. Why don't we come here more often?" Being a child he didn't understand that there were rules and restrictions. He just knew that the human world was someplace only grown ups got to go to, and that was still only sometimes. But nonetheless, he was enjoying himself.
                                    Foxy_the_lovable_smidget

The Book Keepers
Foxy_the_lovable_smidget
Sorry 'bout the wait. Week was really busy surprisingly. I'll fix the layout when I get home.

Evie couldn't help the pleasant warmth that spread through her body at his words before Darcy called for her. Now in the wake of what just happened she was ready with some off handed excuse about a short in the wiring but he was quick on piecing things together. Evie just knew she had something similar to a "deer in the headlights" kind of look in her face as she looked down at her daughter who hoovered near her leg. Darcy was partially hiding behind her and looking at Geo with a hint of curiosity and interest despite feeling a little shy in his presence.

Gently stroking her daughter's hair, she looked up at Geo through dark bangs with a hint of nervousness and embarrassment. "You're not an idiot Geo. Its not like anybody knew or planned what happened. It was one night and I didn't, don't expect anything," she murmured softly, a blush gracing her cheeks.
OOC: Sooo, did this die?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces