Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
"I would vote for Link too. He seems to have experiance." Saloo looked over at Saber. "He shows off too much."
"ahh.. jerry eh? it is nice to have you on my side jerry"

Hilarious Loiterer

Name: Alef
Race: Demon
Class: Wizard
Appearance: Sig
Weapons: A long silver staff with two crystals on the end.
Ability: Mainly black magic, but knows a few healing spells.

Alef let out a sigh as she heard voices not to far ahead of her. Her greenish pale eyes scanned the area ahead to see four people. She slowed her pace slightly hoping they didn't see her; still debating on wether or not to pass them by, or go the long way to stay unnoticed.
link turns his attention to the only girl

"and what is your name miss? Mines is Link "
:: He looks over at the girl, " Actually, im not...Im just takeing care of the job more prfessionally...." He grinned and shook his head and he lowered his head and closed his eyes. Followed by him crossed his arms.::
*Jerry is doubtful* "I should be the grateful one, you're quite skilled"

3,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
"My name is Saloo." She looked around at everyone. "Does anyone want to tell me what this is all about?"
:: He opens his eyes slowly and looks over at Jerry, " Thank you...you are quite skilled yourself..." He grinned and walked over beside him. He looks at Saloo and Link, " where do we go now?.."
"a profesional would on [learn to type correctly] do not waste his energy so foolishly and two, know how to pace himself, and three, don't be a show off"
*Jerry looks at Alef with caution* "Who goes there?"

3,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
"Nicely put Link." Saloo laughed.
*Jerry looks at Link* "I'm sure he meant well, but I guess he could have toned down a little bit."
:: He shook his head, " Ah, sorry, but you are wrong.." He looked over at Link, " Im not showing off...Im not wasteing energy, and i am paceing myself..." He luaghed, " If you are talking about challengeing me to a fight, then im with it..." He faced him and put his hand onto the handle of his Katana.::

Hilarious Loiterer

Jerahmeel
*Jerry looks at Alef with caution* "Who goes there?"

She was about to turn and go the long way around them when she heard someone call out, and figured they were wondering who she was. She sighed lightly having a more aloof personality, but she went over to them anyway. "Er . .I'm Alef . . .and you people would be?"
*Jerry remembers Saloo's question* "So, you weren't informed by Mordecai? About the meteor headed here and the evil Shever who expects it? We're here to track down Shever and defeat him, then destroy the meteor, know as Dorion."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff