Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marcus had been traveling for sometime now. There was never a good place to settle, he had run into many groups that had tried to kill him for there amusement but had failed and been left laying in a pool of there own blood. Linking around now there was a old building, a parking garage from the looks of it. As he neared it he noticed it was indeed a parking garage, as the sides were exposed and he could still see cars inside. The vegetation had grown wild everywhere so he assumed no-one has been here for quite sometime.

Instead of stopping he continued to walk leaving the garage behind him, no point in staying there he would have to leave it once winter came anyways. The last winter had been rough on him, good was scarce and water was even harder to find. Thinking back to his cabin, he wished he could return there but knew in his heart he couldn't.

1,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Odin has traveled a great distance. It feels like just yesterday the blackout happened. He was still surprised that one day the power just disappeared. All the things that happened that day, it was pure chaos. He looked down at the ground he was walking on. He looked up again and notice the sun was starting to set. He saw an abandoned building to duck into, the growth of the vegetation made it hard for anyone to see the fire that Odin made on the inside of the building.

He starts to cook some meat over the said fire. "Just another day in paradise." Odin thinks to himself. After a few minutes the meat had gotten to a nice charred, it was now safe for consumption. He takes a few bites, Odin was disgusted at the first few bites because he tasted terrible but he has ate worse things in times of need. He was able to swallow down the food. After his meal, he continues with his routine of reading a book that he has read several times but it is all that he has to pass the time. The book was To Kill a Mockingbird. He found it one day that he was staying in an old library, he has been reading it since.
Marcus had only walked about five miles from the parking garage before coming across a small string of houses. Most of the Windows were broken and the door were open, but it still had a roof so he set of towards one of the better looking ones. After checking the place over to ensure no-one currently lives there he chose a room in the center of the house no Windows and only one entrance/exit. It was apparent it had been a child's room because the bed was small, but Marcus pulled the mattress to the floor and laid on it anyways with an empty shotgun in one hand and a pistol in the other he drifted into his usual uneasy sleep, feet towards the door.

1,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
As Odin finished up reading for the night, he put everything up, and put out the fire. He fell asleep rather quickly tonight, unlike the other nights, the past couple of days. As the sun started to come up, Odin was already awake for hours before the sun rose. He was used to sleeping for maybe an hour or two before he woke up. He would always wake up fully rested, his training helped him with that ability.

The day was starting, Odin packed up his things and set out. He was now finding himself after passing a few more buildings, in a suburban neighborhood. All the houses looked rough in shape but he kept his eyes out for any sign of life because now other people couldn't be trusted in his book. From all the times he had been shot at, and taken hostage.
Since the door was shut when Marcus woke up it was pitch black. Reaching into his shirt he pressed the small button on the pendant around his neck and the flash light on his bag came to life. The sudden introduction of light burned his eyes but they quickly adjusted. Gathering up his things he grabbed the handle of the door and pulled it open pressing the button so the died once more.

Fashionable Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Kira Lancet

Kira had been walking for a long time, she had been traveling weeks to try to get to a town. Kira just wished she could go and hop into a car and drive again. As Kira walked along the road she heard sounds of crickets chirping all around her, she smiled as she watched the lighting bugs float around her and blink as it slowly got darker it due to the clouds that came from the southeast that started to swallow the moon's light. The shadows from the trees grew darker Kira started to run as she felt her pendant slid around under her finally got to a string of houses. She felt relieve flow over her as she could at least find a safe spot for the night, as she walked past a house as she felt a man grab her arm and tug at her. "Hey! Let off of me!"

Kira looked to see a man in rough looking shape in the shadows grabbing on to her arm. The man tried grabbing at her backpack. Kira screamed, as he grabbed her other arm. Her night was going so well until some strange man came at her. Kira tried to wiggle her way out of the strange man's grip, if only her arms could get free she could grab her sword or gun.

Marcus had just opened the door when a familiar sound reached his ears. The sound a women, it sounded like she was in trouble. Moving out of the house he spotted the source of the voice. And the reason she had even show in the first place. "Hey man get off her, pick on someone your own size." He said walking over them as she managed to pull away.

Fashionable Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Kira Lancet

Kira pulled away from the man, She slung her gun from her back and pointed it at the man who had grabbed her. "Run or I will shoot..." Kira said with a cold harsh voice, "I am not afraid to blow you away." Kira's eyes narrowed as her finger started to pull on the trigger slowly, she watched as the man started to run away like a dog with his tail between his legs. Kira dropped her gun slowly as she looked at the strange man before her. "Thanks.." Kira replied to him in a soft voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backpack: 3 full extended clips, 3 days worth of food, full canteen, 3x extra pair cloths, flashlight, can opener
Weapon: Katana, Double Kodachi, Hbar Aug with red dot site
Where: Some little town
"No problem, named Marcus by the way." He said holding his hand out for a proper introduction. Looking at the man as he ran away, "There is a good chance he will give us problems later." He said shaking his head. Since the blackout people had lost there manners. Realizing that hearing her voice in the house he had forgotten to put the pendant away he reached up and tucked it back into his shirt.

((OOC: I'm at work until 5 is 2:12 now I'll post as soon as i can.))

Fashionable Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Kira Lancet

Kira took his hand and shoot it, "Hi my name is Kira, Yeah... Sorry I should have shot him when I had the chance." Kira looked at him, "So... Is it usually that unsafe around here? Where am I? do you happen to know?" Kira looked around at the little houses around her, she hadn't seen a street sign or a town sign when she had walked in. So Kira was slightly confused at where she was, but all she knew is that it was dark and cold outside.

Backpack: 3 full extended clips, 3 days worth of food, full canteen, 3x extra pair cloths, flashlight, can opener
As to where somewhere in what used to be Ohio, around the Dayton area if I'm correct. As for the safe but I'm not sure, yourself and him are the only people iv seen in a couple days.," He said running his hands together. Looking at the girl he could see she was not only frightened but shivering cold. Looking around he found a car in relative good condition. "Come here, but what I'm about to do you speak of to no one." He said during in the driver seat of the car he was going to wait until she got in the car to turn the pendant on. He was only going out because he was also cold.

Fashionable Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Kira Lancet

Kira rubbed her hands over her arms and nodded, "Oh ok, I won't" Kira looked around and seen noone, she watched him as he took out his pendent and turned it own. She hopped into to the car and closed the door. Kira looked at him she then flashed him a smile. "Can you keep a secret?"

As she hoped in the car he turned the pendant on and turned the key, it must have been left when the blackout occurred. As the engine attempted to turn over he gave it a bit of gas as the engine roared to life. Reaching down he flipped the heater on and waited for a moment as the car warned up. "As long as you keep my secret i will keep yours." He said looked at her with a slightly puzzled look on his face

Fashionable Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Kira Lancet

Kira heard the engine roar to life, she nodded at him. "Yes, I can keep your secret." Kira unzipped her jacket a little bit and pulled out her pendant. She held it a little ways from her chest to let him see she had one too. Kira then she stuck it back into her shirt, she looked at him. Kira wondered what he was going to say or do to her, she had her hand on a hidden knife that was in her shelve.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas