Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

Thanks to everyone who joined this role play ^_^ Friend me if you want, I'll be making more role plays.

T_T 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
:D 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19

LumpOffYuki

User Image

K A T - L Y N N A N N
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▌████████

I Don't Care How Sweet I Look,
                          Piss Me Off And I'll Kill You.

Kat-Lynn smiled, slightly blushing. She smelt a Moon lion, and then saw her, then saw how well she caught Tai's attention. She narrowed her eyes, she didn't know why she got suddenly jealous of the new girl grabbing Tai's attention, but she knew she didn't like it. "A moon kitten, huh?" she said flatly. looking at the girl with one of her looks. She looked back at Tai, to see him motioning for the girl to sit next to him. She pouted, silently not showing it... She took of her drink, which had been refilled, and pretended to be distracted by the wall paper on her phone.

Blob

User Image

♫ єνє ℓσ¢кωєℓℓ ♫

Aww, does someone need a hug~?

Eve followed Reyna inside, and happily took a seat beside Reyna. She looked at the other two sitting with Reyna, a guy and girl, and smiled kindly. Though, when she saw the girl give her a look, her smile faded slightly and she sunk a bit in her seat. As for the guy, he seemed to be...staring at her? Eve shifted slightly in her seat, deciding she'd better do the polite thing a drop introduce herself. "Um, hello...I'm Eve. It's, uh..nice to meet you." Her voice was quiet, and she started staring at the table, suddenly feeling a tad shy. She realised she probably stuck out like a sore thumb, and kept staring at the tabletop to keep herself from thinking anything silly.

[[OOC: OMFG. SO SHORT. I'm having a total brainfart, and I'm memorizing lines for my drama exam, so I might not reply much...sorry sweatdrop ]]

xClementinexx's Significant Otter

Cold Master

ii-virgin-ii

witheringwillow101

C a n' t ◦ T a k e ◦ T h e ◦ K i d ◦F r o m ◦ T h e ◦F i g h t !
══════════════════ ══════════════════

User Image

Tai (Tye)

Tai smirked as the moon girl seemed shy and nervous, he didn't blame her. She was surrounded by Sun pride members. That was reason enough. He figured he'd try and comfort her though, "Eve huh? Cute name, for a cute girl. My names Tai." he said with a half smile, crooked and showing his pointy canines. Kat-Lynn seemed uninterested, seeing as she seemed occupied with her cell phone. He figured she probably was't to thrilled that Reyna brought over a member of the moon pride. Tai was livid with excitement though. His attention focused on nothing else but getting to know the blond better. He was acting a bit out of character, seeing as he would usually play the bad boy type. This time he tried being somewhat polite, Eve seemed like a classy kind of girl and Tai didn't want to make the wrong first impression.

(OOC: Short post, watching American Ninja Warrior <3 )

X
X
X
X
X

T a k e ◦ T h e ◦ F i g h t ◦ F r o m ◦ T h e ◦ K i d !
═══════════════ ═════════════════
LumpOffYuki

User Image

K A T - L Y N N A N N
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▌████████

I Don't Care How Sweet I Look,
                          Piss Me Off And I'll Kill You.

Kat-Lynn looked up hearing the girl speak, "I'm Kat Lynn." she said, she was a hard person to get to know. To her this girl could be one of the damn lions that killed the twins. She looked at Tai and rolled her eyes, "Someone's a tad bit out of character...." she mumbled. She honestly just wanted to get up, give the moon cat a growl and tell Tai to have fun with the albino kitten. But she didn't she merely sat there staring at the girl. She made sure her stare would unsettle the girl, her eyes narrow and pupils dialated. She seemed nice, but Kat didn't care.

(Same! Well I was...)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces