Welcome to Gaia! ::

*blocks an attack from the demon in front and recives one from behind her leaving a deep gauge in her back* ow...dammit!
Name: Damien Sukei
Race: Kitsune
Description: Ex assassin , now a protecter of his kingdom , he is a ninja but works only for good
Weapons:jade Katana ,shurkien , blowgun
Magic/Abilities: Ninja like speed and strength , Heal , basic elements attacks(fire earth water air)
-he runs from out of the forest seeing nothing but a blure , he charges up from behind a demon and he quickly pulls out his katana from right behind him still charging at him , he pulls out his sword and he slices him across his back cutting him in half still running not stopping for nothing , he impails his sword into goblins back and he rips it out as he continues running , he arrives infront of the castle sliding on his feet to stop-
Quote:
She kept glancing in every direction, wanting to be aware of any approaching enemies. It didn't occur to her to watch the sky as well, and she felt she deserved a swift kick when Aerol landed nearby without her noticing. Geh.. I'm losing my touch. She thought. But really, this was the biggest war she had ever been in.. unless small battles between neighboring kingdoms count. With both hands tightly gripping her Staff, she eyed the stranger cautiously, "What are you doing out here?"

"Looking for trouble, maybe, M'lady." He laughed, bowing slightly. Taking a step towards her, he brushed strands of twilight-colored hair out of his eyes. "And looking for my mount, as well. Have you seen him? He is a Dream." Spreading both wings out in a friendly gesture, he sighed. "And he is a lost one, at that."
Alleyway clung to a wall, almost like a spider, hidden by shadow, her scythe ready. She grinned. Holding out a hand she sent a shadow to cover all the demons that had entered the area. The started to scream as they watched their worst nightmares come to pass before their eyes. So occupied were they, that most of them forgot to fight back. When they did, they flailed around hopelessly at the illusion that had come in a shadow.
*takes her spear and pushes it through three goblins kicking them out of her way and running into rest of the crowd. The gauge in her back searing with pain*
During a lull in the fighting and elf came riding on a horse right up to Kyro.
"Kyro Shinada?"
"Yes."
"You and some of your men are to report to the elven gates. The trolls are completely overrunning us.
"Indeed I shall come"
Then turning to some of the warriors he shouted, "I need soe of you to come with me to the elven wall. They are losing their fight, and the trolls are almost at the castle."
Then getting back on Lightfire he rode with all haste towards the elven lines.
-he continues slashing his sword quickly and he jumps into the air and he lands on a demons shoulders and he impails his sword into the demons skull and he back flips and he sees the demon come crashing down , he doesnt see but a demon swings and he is slamed into a wall painfuly , he crashes onto the wall and he falls lifeless to the ground gripping his sword-
SpookThePanda
"Looking for trouble, maybe, M'lady." He laughed, bowing slightly. Taking a step towards her, he brushed strands of twilight-colored hair out of his eyes. "And looking for my mount, as well. Have you seen him? He is a Dream." Spreading both wings out in a friendly gesture, he sighed. "And he is a lost one, at that."

Puria dipped her head in response, "Trouble won't be too hard to find in a battlefield, I expect." Her face visibly twitched. She wouldn't be surprised if her eardrums exploded with the overwhelming noise of war. It was hard to ignore her longing to plug her ears and curl up in the fetal position like a child. "A mount? I haven't seen any.." A brow raised in question, not quite understanding, "You have wings, and your own ways of getting around. Why bother looking in this mess?"
Damien Sukei
-he continues slashing his sword quickly and he jumps into the air and he lands on a demons shoulders and he impails his sword into the demons skull and he back flips and he sees the demon come crashing down , he doesnt see but a demon swings and he is slamed into a wall painfuly , he crashes onto the wall and he falls lifeless to the ground gripping his sword-

*moves quickly over to you placing my hand on your neck and shooting evergy into you* come now wake up *slashes several demons standing over you*
seeing that he was getting very close to the massive trolls,he urged Lightfire to run even faster. then when he was no further that twenty yards away he bagan to fire arrow-like fire bolts at some trolls. upon impact the bolts exploded. He watched as a trolls head burst into flame, another in the arm.
((Edit sweatdrop )) Alleyway turned and with one spring landed on the general's horse before he left. She grinned, holding up her hands before he slashed her to bits. "Mind if I catch a ride?"
neo_scian
Damien Sukei

*moves quickly over to you placing my hand on your neck and shooting evergy into you* come now wake up *slashes several demons standing over you*
-his eyes opens and he grabs her and he jumps up quickly with her around his arm holding her as he jumps into the air dodge a nearly fatal attack , the throws 4 shirken hitting the demons in the eyes blinding them and he lands in a far away distance and he kneels down holding on his arm groaning -arg....
Damien Sukei
neo_scian
Damien Sukei

-his eyes opens and he grabs her and he jumps up quickly with her around his arm holding her as he jumps into the air dodge a nearly fatal attack , the throws 4 shirken hitting the demons in the eyes blinding them and he lands in a far away distance and he kneels down holding on his arm groaning -arg....

*pulls off a long strip fromthe bottom of her t-shirt and wraps it around your arm* weve lost this fight we need to go to the elfen gates *holds him and tleports to the gates*
Charging through the troll ranks, Kyro ducked a blow from a nearby troll then swung his sword cutting the troll in the mid section.
The next troll however, made contact. Kyro felt the crushing blow knocking him from his horse. at least two of his ribs had been broken.
He saw black as his mind drifted into the dark that is unconciousness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff