Hopeful Muse

11,775 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Sionce Onigami
The Gentle Rose

Sionce watched as Yami entered the room, sitting far enough away to keep his distance from.the three woman. Sitting down Sionce's blue hues caught Yami's gaze for a moment, she smiled towards softly, her eyes sad and distance even in such a happy reunion of family and friends.

" Seems this area has attracted quite a few in our lineage. Even Uncle is here. "

Her velvet soft lips parted softly as she drank deeper from the amimal skin, that normal hung at her hip. A glowing drop of golden liquid dripped down her chin. The aroma from the liquid was sweet and alluring. Nothing not quite from this plane.
Kouki, a sake made from the life force that kept everything alive. Sionce leaned back onto the counter, sighing softly.
User Image
Anya Onigami
A stray trying to find her way back home

"Well Yami was here before...on my first day here to this place."She spoke from memory but turned to smile ad Sionce. Noticing that Venom was quiet, Anya smile at her as she spke. "Hello miss? May I ask for your name?"She waited for the woman to respond as she walked over to sit on one of the stools. Her waist length multicolored hair swayed from her slow movement but she was tucking back a toxic green strand that had fell into her eyes behind her ear.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"I live not far away Oh niece of mine." Yami smirked slightly as he closed his eyes yawning. "Yes Anya it is me and as for the woman whom is quiet that is Venom, and apparently she lacks something given to her by my brother." he slowly reopened his eyes smirking slightly. "Which means she has lost his protrection and his power which must really such for her."
User Image
Anya Onigami
A stray trying to find her way back home

She smiled seeing how her guess was right. Her azure eyes turned to the one named Venom...That name she has heard it before but still can't quite recall who she is. Her eye blinked as he continued to talk and turned towards the red head woman. "Missing something..?" Anya turned to Venom curious as to what he had meant but her attention returned when Yami spoke again.

Hopeful Muse

11,775 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Sionce Onigami
The Gentle Rose

Sionce stood by Venom intertwining her slender fingers around her aunts, protectively. She knew about the lost of power to her aunt, though she doubted it would cause Venom much difficulty. She watched Yami intently as he spoke with Anya. She wonder how Anya had adopted their family monicker, but felt it was something best left for another time for now she was interested in socializing with her new loved ones.

" Oh? I hadn't realized you were so close... Do you visit these grounds often? "

"Alexandra Tepes"

Divine Nymph

///Anya said she's waiting for Venom to post then Azzy.^^///

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Venom raised an eyebrow slightly at the conversation that was going on but declined to speak right away, having pulled out a tablet from a pouch on her hip she was working on some notes from a previous meeting she had with her new employer. After Yami spoke again the woman laughed softly finally tearing her gaze away from the information,

"Actually I find I much prefer not having his heart inside me, I've been able to get back in touch with what I am compared to the infected version of what I was. I admit I'm slightly perplexed over what I did this time considering I've been much to busy to piss anyone off of late. Either way I consider it a blessing in disguise."

Glancing towards Anya she smiled softly her violet eyes sparkling with a soft pink hue,

"My dear as was stated my name in Venom and I was family till recently."

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Adorable Venom." yami laughed softly as he shook his head. "What you are is infected but as you wish, see him taking his life out of your hands as a blessing child." yami laughed loudly as he shook his head. "Just remember you no longer have your cheat code to immortality." Yami closed his eyes for a moment before he took a deep breath regaining his composure after his laughing fit. "Yes Sionce I have visited a few times, I do tend to keep an eye on my family, I am like my brother like that."

Hopeful Muse

11,775 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Sionce Onigami
The Gentle Rose

" Father hasn't seen me, so I can't form a comparison from absence. Not that I am terrible surprised... I am sure he believes I still hate him as I did when I had been a child. Though this is no longer the case. "

Sionce closed her eyes, listening the the sounds of the house... seconds was all it took s=for her to forget she was around others, she let go of Venom's hand, eyes half opened as she slipped into the in between following something that wasn't there in any sense. She appeared out behind the castle, the ripple she had formed crackled softly, much like the sound of ice melting, as it closed. She found herself staring off into the gray-green of an unsettled oceans crashing fiercely onto black rocks. Sionce seemed as lost as a child.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Uriel Veil

You are right, I kept my distance because I thought you hated me. Azreal formed out of shadow like mist crouched on the edge of the roof his golden eyes glowing slightly before he dropped down landing with near preternatural grace as he slowly closed his eyes. "You also remind me a lot of your mother, I know that is no excuse for being a horrible parent but with the hatred your mother held......Even you held." he sighed softly. "I was unsure."

Hopeful Muse

11,775 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Sionce Onigami
The Gentle Rose

Sionce stopped breathing. Her back still turned towards a voice that had often haunted her dreams. Closing her vivid blues, she felt her heart strings tug, like wound closed long ago threatening to rip back open, she singular grace, Sionce spun around golden tears streaking her pale cheeks. Sionce's lips parted, then shut...this went on for what seemed to her like minutes, though it was only seconds. Moving closer, Sionce reached out the tips of her slender fingers brushing against her father's cheek ever so gently.

" Even towards her end....Mother loved you. I.... "

She looked down averting her eyes, breathing in deeply the cool salted air. She frail form trembled before her gaze met her fathers once more.

"I wish your forgiveness..... My hatred was misplaced..."

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Uriel Veil

he set his jaw as his eyes finished closing. "Forgiveness? for rightly placed hatred?" He cocked an eye brow slightly. "Why ask forgiveness when I have earned the hatred that is directed towards me and then some." his ears twitched slightly before he sighed. He knew Sionce was not in control of Azreal's final inhibitor, the final release to his true freedom but he could not bring him self to even asked if Uriel had spoken of such.

Hopeful Muse

11,775 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Sionce Onigami
The Gentle Rose

Letting her hand drop, Sionce stood there limp. Tears staining her shirt and skin, Sionce wiped passed them. She hadn't expected his reaction to her request. But there wasn't any real way to rehearse a two sided conversation by one's self. She caught hold of her pendent as if shined faintly.

" Father, can the past remain as such? I would like to....start anew."

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
He nodded. "I like that idea Sionce." He opened his eyes slightly before looking at her, his eyes where no longer golden, they where red and black from the final evolution of the demons eyes which meant he was now permanently blind and his eyes where forever different as he was and it was starting to show, even if he lacked an aura presence or even a scent due to the black veil he had gotten from Viper his emotional turmoil was on his face.

Hopeful Muse

11,775 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Sionce Onigami
The Gentle Rose

Sionce stood watching her father, he had changed slightly before her very eyes. She stood puzzled, she knew nothing of her father bloodline. Only that everything she was, was very opposite of them. Smiling softly, Sionce reached up standing on the very tips of her toes as she barely was able to kiss his cheek. Settling back down she turned standing besides him, staring back out into the ocean.

"I'm not sure....what changed. But, where I am now.... Father I shall stay here, besides you for as long as you'll have me."

Sionce was many things, but her loyalty ran deeper than blood. She smiled softly, looking up at him from the corner of her eye. She seemed aloft in certain ways, she now carried an air of happiness. Rather than her dulled vacant feel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff