Welcome to Gaia! ::

What side do we want to start on?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 9, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Darnnit, I kinda sorta shoulda seen THAT coming!
(lands on ground). The goal is to get one of us inside so that he can open the gates. I can jump, but it takes a lot of energy. Hey, can't Water Elementals seep through small openings and stuff?
Li walks towards the two, and looks them over, then looks tot he castle. He sighs, and cracks his knuckles. Folding his arms, he seems in deep thought.
Do you have an Idea Li?

NOTE: It's 3 to 7,000 now. Odds are definitaly getting better!
" I can make my body as light as a feather, and can scale the wall easily." He says, keeping his arms crossed. "When inside, I am sure I could take on whatever lies between me and the gate."
Name: Sizigy
Species: Abyss Ancient
Weapons: Dai-Katana & Double Tantos
Armor: Black Stone Skin & Ingrown Steel Spikes (as in growing from my body)
my body is weak only at my under arms(arm pits) every thing eles takes alot of hits to go through.
Yeah.. i can seep through... ooor... *makes his hands glow blue, and shoots a thing at a rock, turning it to ice. Kicks it, and it shatters* we could do that.
Great. Li, you can head in and do that. Although I'd feel better if you had a partner. Any takers? If not, I'll jump it.

Hi Sizigy, have any good stratagy ideas before we charge?.

We need bowmen so that we can range soe of the snipers on the towers. Are there any people out there who can fill that role?
SUPER DUPER MEGA ULTRA FLUFFY KITTY BUMP OF CUTENESS 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
Thanks blackhalo! Are you playing?
SUPER DUPER MEGA ULTRA HARD STICK SLAPPYNESS OF STUPIDITY scream scream scream scream scream scream scream
Name:Shin
Species:human
Weapon:Long sword and two daggers.
Armor biggrin amascus steel shield and Damascus steel full body armor (including helm! and spiked knuckle gauntlets!)
*turns self into a small puddle* Yeah i can do crack tricks... i can bring down walls too. Muhahahaha!
Yes I do, I say we take it head on.
Okay, I'll jump the wall with Li. Everyone else wait here until the door is down unless a better Idea provides itself.

Welcome Shin. how about you and the other people waiting can ready ladders. Once the door is open o^o can charge in through it and start kicking butt while everyone else can use ladders to get onto the wall and get rid of archers who could snipe us.

We still need Snipers on our side.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces