Welcome to Gaia! ::

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image

Adonis shook his head as he heard the girl yell after him. He'd never considered himself charming, he put his hands in his pockets and relaxed as he strolled into the cafeteria. He gave a small smile as Silva spoke to him, it seemed today everyone wanted to remind him they were not swooned by him. Slight amusement danced in his eyes as Silva spoke of his parentage, she only knew half of it. He frowned as he thought about his past, he'd been a son of Ares. So in a way Silva was almost his sister. He still didn't understand everything, but he knew he was a son of Aphrodite now. It was strange, he never thought of the goddess as his mother, only as someone he owed a favor to. Adonis smiled as he was served breakfast, he gave thanks before praying to both Aphrodite and Ares then began eating.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ⓈⒽⒾⓁⓄ ⓉⒽⓄⓇⓃ

User ImageShilo smiled at him as she sighed. She had no idea what to say any more. "Well if you want to head back to your forge I'd understand. I might just go get a glass of water maybe. Maybe walk down to the ocean, dip my feet in the water. It has been years since I've been around a lake or something. I don't want to be a bother to you any more than I already have been." She smiled then took a step back from him. She was really enjoying his company but she understood if he had to get back to work.

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Username Why Not Zoidberg

User Image

Mitsukai

Outfit: Look at the picture. She's wearing exactly what the picture shows.
Height: 5 feet 6-7 inches
Hair length: 7 1/2-8 feet long

•°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°•

Mitsu sighed. "I guess I better go eat something..." she said, getting up and picking her sword, bow, and arrows up. She went and retrieved all her arrows and stored them in the Hermes cabin, where she slept since she didn't know who her father was. She jogged up to the dining hall and got her food. She dumped an offering into the fire and prayed to every god, asking them to please figure out whose she was. She went and sat down at the Hermes table and started eating. Mostly she picked at her food, her face like stone. She took a sip of her drink, which was orange juice, and ate the rest of her breakfast. She gulped down the last of her orange juice and put her dirty dishes where they belonged. Kai then went out of the dining hall and lay down on the ground in the grass, her long blond hair spewed lazily but beautifully around her head. She sighed and closed her eyes.

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image

Lillian yawned as she walked the grounds, every place had a memory. She wondered if any of the same Demigods she knew when she first came to camp had came. As she looked at the campers all she saw were new faces, many too young for her to have known. She looked up over the tops of the cabins, she raised an eyebrow as her eyes fell on the forge she had help build during her first few summers. She found herself walking towards the forge, when she arrived she found the door locked, she wasn't surprised. When she was at camp she'd always kept the door locked. Lillian reached into her pocket and pulled out a small knife which she used to pick the lock. She smiled before pushing the door open and stepping inside. Lillian frowned slightly as she looked around, it seemed a new child of Hephaestus had arrived. She didn't like the idea of sharing what she considered her forge. She seated herself on the desk she had once built. Her eyes scanning the forge, examining her sibling's handiwork.

Ice-Cold Hunter

User Image

Ⓐⓛⓔⓒ Ⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓓ
Son of Hephaestus

Alec bit his lip as he watched her, kind of not wanting her to go. He shook his head slightly as he watched her step back from him, "No, I'm enjoying your company. If anyone needs me, they'll just have to come find me." He shrugged and then chuckled as he moved toward her, rolling his eyes slightly. "Oh come on, you're not bothering me. I never would have approached you if I wanted to be stuck in the forge that badly. Getting some fresh air for a while won't kill me." He stood there quietly, smiling at her. If he was going to spend time with anyone, he would want it to be her. And honestly, she looked like she needed the company.

Smoker

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kael - Winters

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
Entering through the entrance of the camp, Kael looked rubbed his eyes as he smoked his cigarette. He wiped his nose and looked around him as he continued to the camp. Kael made his way his way to the dock where he overlooked the lake, 'This place blows...',he thought to himself. He sat at the edge of the boardwalk and tucked his hands in his pockets, 'Whatever.'

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User Image

"While the class room was empty Silva grabbed her sword and cleared the desk to the side. " Swinging her sword around like with in a battle silva was swinging it all around becomeing one with her sword." Silva would keep going for a while then stopped holding her sword in the palm of her hand she let out a huff. " wow been for ever sense i held one of theses " Silva set her sword down and walked out side and looked around. " I wonder how the other teacher's are seattleling in "Silva with a smile just turned back around too her desk.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ⓈⒽⒾⓁⓄ ⓉⒽⓄⓇⓃ

User ImageShilo smiled at him, grateful for his company, "Okay. Then do you want to head to the ocean? It's really hot out today and I could go for dipping my feet in." She smiled at him again, She was glad he didn't want to leave. She was enjoying his company. It wasnt' often that anyone wanted to spend any time with her. Hell, her own family never really wanted to spend time with her. Granted, she knew why now but it didn't make it hurt any less. She cleared her throat as she shook those thoughts from her mind. She realized she had she had been quiet for too long. She cleared her throat then smiled up at him."What do you say Alec?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

User Image

Ⓐⓛⓔⓒ Ⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓓ
Son of Hephaestus

Alec shrugged at the question. He didn't really mind the heat, but if that was what she wanted to do, then fine. "Yeah sure, heat doesn't really bother me but let's go." He smiled back at her as he started to walk away, glancing back at her for a moment and waiting. He was still trying to figure out what it was about her that made him want to stay. He shrugged the thought away and waited for her to start walking with him before he continued to walk. He stayed quiet, glancing at her from the corner of his eye so he didn't look like he was staring. He wasn't sure what to say, but he wanted to know more about her. "So.. Tell me about yourself?" He questioned, breaking the long silence.

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image Clarise sighed and was now picking at her food due to no company when she looked up from her plate and saw a girl with long blond hair and white eyes walk into the dining hall and eat her breakfast at the Hermes table 'I guess she hasn't been claimed yet..' she thought as she saw her finish and walk outside. At little later she saw Adonis walking into the dining hall and gave him a small wave. To her he was just a nice guy with good looks and she wasn't the type of girl that would constantly follow him around and go gaga over him.

Adorable Muse

20,965 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Generous 100
User Image

Althea Lore Grimoire
Daughter of Hades

✄----------------------------------

Don't you dare look out your window darling
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
          XXX EVERYTHING'S ON FIREX THE WAR OUTSIDE OUR DOOR KEEPS RAGING ON. X HOLD ON TO THIS LULLABY, EVEN WHEN THE MUSIC'S GONE
          XXX EVERYTHING'S ON FIREX THE WAR OUTSIDE OUR DOOR KEEPS RAGING ON. X HOLD ON TO THIS LULLABY, EVEN WHEN THE MUSIC'S GONE

Just close your eyesxx t h e xxxs u n xxx i s xxgoing down
              You'll be alrightxx N o o n exxx c a n xxx h u r t xxyou know
              Come morning lightxx Y o uxxx a n d xxx I xxwill be
              xxxxxxxxxSafe and sound

tab Sunlight streamed through the strawberry haired beauty, making her groan with annoyance. She hated sunlight, a rather sad trait she inherited from her father. Grabbing the pillow underneath her head, she slapped it over her eyes, knowing full well it wouldn't do her any good. Althea only sighed, forcing herself up. Running her slender fingers through her curly hair, she only glowered towards the window; her bright green eyes looking rather uncertainly at the bright day. What time was it? Oh, like it really mattered at this point.

She got up, making sure her bed was neat and clean. Her eyes moved around the room, a sigh escaping her soft pink lips as she noted that no one else was here besides herself. That was right, she never could recall ever having any siblings. Just the thought of it made her heart ache slightly. She would have enjoyed having siblings like the other demigods, mainly because that meant she wasn't alone. Shrugging it off, the daughter of Hades merely grabbed a white dress and slipped it on; combing her hair and then leaving it down. She had a pin to secure her thick hair if need be.

It was yet another day, which meant another day of staying in the shade and watching as the other demigods conversed. Many of them payed her no attention or if they did they quickly scampered off after finding out who her father was. No matter, it wasn't like she ever really minded. Althea walked out, slipping on her sandals as she glowered up at the sun. Covering her eyes with her right hand, heading towards the cafeteria, might as well get something to eat right? On her way there, Althea had never realized that there was a person on the ground. Of course, due to that factor she had accidentally tripped over Mitsukai, falling face first onto the ground.

[[edited]]

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ⓈⒽⒾⓁⓄ ⓉⒽⓄⓇⓃ

User ImageShilo smiled as they walked. She shrugged slightly when he asked her about herself, "Not much to tell honestly. Grew up in New Orleans. Had a mom, who I know know is my step mom. Two older brothers, two younger sisters. I was the middle child. I was never treated any differently. I'm nothing special. I play the violin, I sing, I think I'm okay at him." She bit her bottom lip trying to figure out what else to say, "Uh... I went to high school. Got into a bit of trouble before my sixteenth birthday. They told me that my biological mother was a Goddess. Kind of hard to believe. But eventually I accepted it. They told me about here and when I accidently pushed my brother down the stairs they shipped me off here. Not sure what else you want to know honestly." She smiled once they reached the ocean. There was a long dock at one part. They walked on to it. They walked to the end and she slipped her shoes off. She was glad she was wearing a skirt. She tucked it under her bum as she sat down. She slowly slipped her feet into the cool water and smiled, "I forgot how good the water felt." She smiled at him, "So, anything else you want to know Alec? If not, tell me about yourself."

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image

With a small smile Adonis returned Clair's wave. He finished his food and placed his plate over in a stack of dirty dishes before thanking the woman behind the counter for the meal and leaving the cafeteria. He was in a good mood, he hummed a little song under his breath as he walked. He was a horrible singer, however that never stopped him from outbursts of songs whenever he felt like it. But for now he would only hum. He covered his eyes as he stepped out of the cafeteria and into the sun. He blinked for a few moments as his eyes adjusted he closed his eyes as he remembered a moment in his past. Dejavu. In the memory he had been doing the same thing. Adonis rubbed his head, never the memory he wanted. His eyes fell on the girl from earlier, the rude one. He gave her a friendly nod before continuing his stroll. It was time for him to go to the weight room. He chuckled lightly as he saw Althea trip over the girl. He quickly stopped laughing, not wanting to embarrass her. He walked over and out stretched a hand. "You're so graceful today." He said with a soft smile.

Ice-Cold Hunter

User Image

Ⓐⓛⓔⓒ Ⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓓ
Son of Hephaestus

Alec stayed quiet when she talked, taking in every word. He nodded a bit, smiling as she finished. When they walked to the end of the dock he sat beside her quietly and shrugged. "No, I think I heard enough." He said softly, shrugging. In truth, he could probably listen to her talk all day. It was a weird thought for him to have about someone he just met. And of course he didn't want to admit it to her. He shrugged as he thought of something to say about himself. "Well, I don't know what to say really. Everyone always called me troubled and said it was because I never knew my father. I did, too, for a while. Until I found out that I'm a demigod. I always asked my mom about him, but she never said much. Until the monsters came for me. That's when she finally explained it all, and some people from camp came and brought me here to keep me safe. I haven't really seen my mom since then." He shrugged as he finished speaking, getting quiet suddenly and just staring at her. He glanced away to look at the water silently. He felt the need to say something else, but he wasn't sure what. And he wasn't sure why. He'd never told someone that much about himself. No one knew his past except a few of the people who had come to bring him to camp. It wasn't much, but he'd actually opened up just a little to someonefor the first time in his life.
User Image

" Silva Got up from her desk and started too walk back outside thing's were starting too get
quit around the out side. "Silva shrug and left for the spa. Silva un-dressed and got into a mud bath relaxing. Silva closed her eye's and let a relaxing sigh out from under her breath. "It's the first day of camp let the new member's get a just of thing's and i... Silva yawn's and fall's asleep in the mud. dreaming of her past she had before becomeing a teaching before knowing she was a demi-god.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff