Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø Victoria Gale ► Daughter of Poseidon◄°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

User Image

"You're joking right?", thought Victoria as Jacob had revealed to them the roots of who he was. It was one of those jaw-dropping moments, literally. "That's...Cool!", she exclaimed. What were the odds that she would actually meet someone like him? She recalled the comment he had said moments ago about her feeling special because of her origins, in her opinion, he was the most special child in all of... Well the universe! When Jacob excused himself to attend to someone who he most likely previously with, she gave an enthusiastic farewell wave and put her attention back to Will and smiled. "Well would you like to come down with me to the fountain and find out? There isn't much water here for me to demonstrate., she said. The pheromones were getting to her a little but her self-control proved to be the winner in the situation as well as the bubbles she surrounded herself with as a little force field to fend off the Aphrodite spell. Their spell was a hard one to overcome but creating an aurora to counter it was even harder, that was going to take some more years of practice to get it done.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image "Really?" said Clarise with a bright smile "But what about you?" she asked "Don't you want a fallen star?" she asked as the light from the star faded making it appear like clear glass.

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
"Simply holding and seeing one is enough for me..." he says with a smile before standing up as sounds of the party reach his ears "Sounds like that party is quickly turning into a Bachanalia..." he says with a shake of his head even more glad that he hadn't gone nor had Clarise she seemed to sweet for such things.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
@#$@# ~duo~ @#$#@
[
the demigod looked at the demigoddess as if seeing her for the first time. His lavender eyes were wide as if Shilo had sprouted three heads like Cerberus. “Ma tête ... ça fait mal ... Lady mcbeth ..Avez-vous voir il ne vous reportez-vous? “He said covering his ears as he heard the noise of the party around him. “ Ma mère était la dame ... lady mcbeth et le sang était faux ... il était supposé être faux ... ,mais le couteau .. c'était vraiment ... un-et ,je l'ai fait ... je l'ai fait. “ Duo said as if he had realized something for the first time. “The blood …do you see it? ….Do you see it…It wasn’t fake …It was my mother’s blood…I did it. “He said pulling at his hair. “Madness …Madness …no..You did it. You did it” He shook his head glaring at Shilo. “It’s your fault! “ Duo shouted at Shilo putting a face to his mother’s murder.
Duo had inherited his father’s madness something that had cost him dearly. The atmosphere of the party full of lust and his own jealousy had broken him down. “I’ll kills you …I’ll kill you “ His hands went to Shilo’s neck.

Ice-Cold Hunter

User Image

Ⓐⓛⓓⓔⓡⓘⓒ Ⓜⓞⓝⓣⓐⓖⓤⓔ
Son of Artemis

Aldéric rolled his eyes at her. "Fine, don't tell me then. I'm not going to worry myself over it." He shrugged and winked at her, sighing as he listened to her. He walked over and nudged her playfully, chuckling, "Seriously? You better feel lucky that I like you." He shrugged, rolling his eyes again as she sighed. "I know I'm boring, but at least I'm trying! We can do whatever you want, I really don't care. I'm not used to hanging out with people, you know that." He started to walk, not really sure where he was going, and Fang followed. He motioned for Silver to follow as well, smiling at her.

Enduring Werewolf

User Image Will "Slven" Casteel

"yea sounds good, get away from this.... aura" Will said as he stood up and held his hand out offering to help her up. he wasn't doing well from the effects of the aura, he wasn't feeling frisky, but he was finding Victoria more and more attractive looking, and she started off pretty attractive. "i have to admit, i don't usually talk this much, so either this aura is getting to me, or i meet someone i can talk to easily, i guess we will see when we get to the fountain" Will said jokingly but he was curios which one it was.

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image "Okay." said Clarise with a smile and frowned a little hearing the party herself "I'm glad I didn't go.." she said "It seems that party would be too much for me." she explained "Besides I'm enjoying being in your company a lot better than going to a crazy party." she said with a smile.

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
He smiles at her before looking up to the sky it looked like the show had ended "I agree... it sounds like I would have made an a** of myself... " he says with a chuckle "Now then, where would you like to go? We can wander, or maybe you could show me your telescope."

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Smilin Madman

♀♀ⒿⒶⒸⓀⓈⓄⓃ ⓇⓄⓈⒺ♀♀

User ImageJackson smirked then dusted off her hands. She smirked at the boy then rolled her shoulders, "Oh alright. If I must be nice I will be" She smiled then cracked her knuckles, "I'll take it easy on you. Lets see what you got. I will give you one free hit. Not the face." She smiled then then dropped her arms to her sides. "Have you ever fought at all Kane?"

Dapper Goat

8,575 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Honest criticism means nothing: what one wants is unrestrained passion, fire for fire.

Jacob mulner

Jacob couldn't help but feel shock when he was grabbed and pullled into the center of the cabin, there were enough people dancing as well so that they didn't stick out, but he still felt at unease, like people were watching, "That reminds me, you still haven't shown me any drinking games, maybe we could," he paused for a moment, the air was really getting to him, he had almost fired off a lame pick up line, "try some of them sometime, like during the beach party, or something," 'wow,, that was so much lamer out loud then i thought, better then what i was about to say though,' he thought, grinning lightly, "mhmm, but it just got a lot more fun," 'Dammmnit all to hades, curse you Adonis,' despite his angry thoughts he couldn't stop from grinning evilly. he put his hands on her waist and started to sway awkwardly, attempting to dance with her, 'if only this was a ballroom, i wouldn't be nearly as lame and i could actually show her a good dance.' He looked away slightly, resolved to not look her in the eyes until he fought off the pheromone's magic. As they danced he could smell the alchohol on her, but it smelled natural, like freshly fermented grapes instead of the bad breath most drunkards had at the party. That made him feel worse, he probably smelled like a dusty chimney. He couldn't smell it himself, but his scent was that of, and forgive the lame pun, but, well, chestnuts roasting on an open fire, it changed slightly to fit the person, but he smelled pretty much like the one thing that always soothed person, be it hot chocolate or marshmallows or any assorted thing.

There may be a great fire in our hearts, yet no one ever comes to warm himself at it, and the passers-by see only a wisp of smoke.

(())
BowWowzChica

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø Victoria Gale ► Daughter of Poseidon◄°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

User Image

►Victoria smiled and accepted his helping hand and stood up. "I couldn't agree more. These Aphrodite children are good....Too good.", she teased as she lead him out of the cabin where the roars of chatting and loud music ceased gradually as they got close to the door. Once they were completely out of the room, a nice cool breeze seemed to rush at her, the feeling was great and her ears were relieved of loud noises. She made a mental note not to go to any more parties for the next three months. The last comment Will had made caused her to smile just like Adonis had made her do earlier. That beautiful and rare smile that she didn't display to just anybody. It didn't matter how long it took him to create that smile, he managed to do it and that was all the credit he needed. 'I'm glad I was able to make you come out of your shell...Just a little.", she grinned. She continue to lead him to the place where they first encountered one another and realized she still had his hand. A scarlet hue started to form on her face as she released his hand abruptly and cleared her throat.

Nostalgia was already beginning to form and she smiled to herself before returning her attention back to him. "This is only a small amount of water, I can do much more with a larger quantity but I think it's safe I give you a smaller scale demonstration", she said and got started on her little water show. First she she created whirlpools which started to rise and surround her forming what some people would call a shield. Once she was done executing that maneuver, she went to her next trick which the water formed an armor around her body. Almost appeared as if she was some battle goddess, but in her opinion, it wasn't so. Her last trick was putting the water back in the fountain and created waves, small ones but she knew she was capable of so much more. She looked at him hoping she hadn't scared him too much, and grinned with pride. "So did you like my display? There is so much more I can do but I'd keep you up all night and I don't want to come off as a show off.", she lowered her head a little, the redness on her face had yet to take its leave.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
[Ⱦ] errence [J] ames

What Kills you, Brings you Back, What Hits you, Make you stand more

User Image
                    ╔══════════════╗
                    т н e-son of Hermes
                    ╚══════════════╝

'ROAAAR!' shouted a large voice behind him, T.J. had been running for miles, luckily for him he was a superb runner. Not so lucky that the creature behind him was a rampaging Minotaur that had wreaked his car which was why he was running. "It's only down this stretch of road," he said as he was starting to get out of breath. Thanks to his godly parent, T.J. could run for miles and miles without even getting out of breath. As he ran he saw the big tree that was meant to be the marker of the camp, all he had to do was make it past the tree and he was in the clear. Not sure exactly how that would work, but since there was a mythical creature behind him and his father was a god, he was willing to believe anything at the moment. As he got near he could see behind the tree, there was nothing.

As soon as he pasted it, the Minotaur would have stabbed right threw him but something stop it, and the force of the clash sent T.J. in the air. As he soared in the air, he saw the view had changed. Now there was more that just a field,there was a thriving camp. Tucking in his legs, once he hit the ground he rolled to safety,something he learned from years of Parkor. Getting up,he looked back, the Minotaur was beating against a invisible force field. The sounds of the clashing and the Minotaur's roars was mixing together as T.J. was catching his breath. "You can ******** suck it!" he shouted in a happy tone. Pelvis thrusting at the Minotaur, he was taunting it as it tried as hard as it could to get to T.J., which made it only madder. "Oh yeah!" he cheered as he backed away from the boarder,his backpack was now starting to weigh a ton. As the Minotaur tried to get to him, T.J. turned around,wondering where everyone was. From the sounds of it, there was a party going on, but he was tired from his running,and then his legs gave out. "Need to rest," he said happily. He was at the camp that would change his life, and he was excited about it.

So Shut up and Be strong, And don't back the Hell down, Will you?

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image

Marina Daughter of Dionysus

Marina smiled and got closer to Jacob as he spoke. "Yes we could try some games at my party later." she said as she continued to dance with him. She took his hand and made him spin her, she did not like to dance if it was just swaying from side to side for most of the time. At times she would dance wildly non stop, but at the moment she did not want to overwhelm him with her dacing skills. "Come on Jacob loosen up a little, it won't hurt." she said as she squeezed his shoulders as an attempt to loosen him up. She tired to stay focus from thinking in any sexual thoughts of Jacob, but the longer she was in the cabin the harder it was. She could tell that he was trying his best not to look at her, which meant the phermones were working on him as well. Marina simply smiled at him. "Try trying awfully hard not to look at me." she said with a hint of flirtation in her voice. Damn you aphrodite's kids, i'm being even more flirtatious then usual... she thought.

“The definition of a balanced diet – a drink in each hand”

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image "I'd probably be more like a shy wallflower if I was at that party right now.." admitted Clarise and smiled "I would enjoy showing you my telescope." she said with a bright smile and remembered the fallen star that was still in her hands "How are you going to make this a necklace?" she asked.

Trash Garbage

User Image» ------------------------- яуи{ kαtαяínα-яαуηє } mααstínα
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxitkekkyu ísn’t ít σkαч thαt í kíllєd тнeм all? Aη∂ thє mє whσ чσu hαtє-؟
xxxxxxxxxit'skekkyu ιѕη’т т.н.ι.ѕ αℓѕσ ¢.α.ℓ.ℓ.є.∂ our ∂ є м ι ѕ є؟
x x x x x x x x x x x x k e k k y u x௰hεṉ ⓐ ¢.є.я.т.α.ι.и вєℓσνє∂..ωσяℓ∂ ωιℓℓ....
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x k e k k y u x[ V . Λ . П . I . Ƨ . H]

Remaining in her small training area she slashed away at the air around her. The scythe she was carrying was far larger than what she normally carried. She sighed a bit as she came to a halt. She never really socialized, with anyone for that matter. the demi god seemed to always be training. Regardless of the time of day or anything, she knew for a fact that her biological parent wasn't one to talk to. He was Hades, her mother went mad after having her. What other reasons did she need to not like the man. he didn't seem to want to help her anyway, except one instance, where she got the scythe from to begin with. She always looked around to make sure there was no one around her but in most cases it didn't matter anyway. She wasn't going to talk to them to begin with.

She set the blade end on the ground leaning on it. She didn't really have a great hold of her other powers, but she just wanted to be physically stronger than she was at the moment. NEVER wanting to hit the peak of her ability, if she had already reached her peak she would possibly have to speak with others. She knew that there was a time that she would have to speak unless it was necessary. She frowned knowing that more likely no one liked her. Picking up her scythe again she went to swing harshly. at the ground, digging it into the soil.

She figured she would be associated with her parent, considered evil. She wasn't, yet. She still needed to observe them more, know which one she could trick to do her bidding. She never knew where her intentions came from. The would come and go though, making her seem slightly not as terrible of a person, more or less one with a bit of a personality disorder. She kept swinging more angrily after a while, thinking of where her plan would go, more likely much further than it should.

Theme song: Mozaik Role- Megpoid

Out Of Condoms: sorry about my post...I'll fix it if I need to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff