< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 400 401 402 > >> >>> »|

O.G. Lunatic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
"to long to remember." he said with a weak smile

Beloved Prophet

May sighed, looking up at the sky and thinking softly to herself. She continued to walk the streets looking down one alley to the next. She figured that her sister would be at the nearest bar...like that idea helped much.

She had no idea where a bar was... an inn.. or even an exit to this town. She didn't even see anyone else around as she ran her fingers briskly through her jet black hair and continued on.
Lila swore softly to herself, looking up at the sky. "Why can't I find anyone who has a light?!" She grumbled, about to turn back when she saw a slight shadow moving across the tops of the buildings. Her cig currently forgotten, she ran out, crossing the street and narrowly missing some cars, following the shadow. Hunter... She thought, unzipping her coat slightly as she ran. Once she reached the building, she bent over, slightly out of breath, the cig dangling from her mouth. She thought that maybe her current condition might be based on said cigarette, but she quickly dismissed that thought, seeing the door currently on one hinge, the hunter probably inside already. Reaching back, she pulled her katana out from under her coat, from the sheath which was strapped across her chest. She stepped into a ready stance, and then kicked the door off it's final hinge, letting it slam to the floor. It's a good thing that this is a quiet street...

Unbeatable Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Akeia told up and tilted her head looking at him "You look better when you smile." She said as she slowly started to circle him "What brought you here?" She asked stopping infront of him looking at him, her hands to her side, her eyes studying him carefully, and before she knew it she heard a door crush on the ground, she looked back and blinked wondering what was going on.
Krage woke up under a tree next to the lake, "Son of a b***h! What happend??" He stood up and looked around for the girl he had been talking to, "Ok that seriously had to be a dream or something..." He put on his jacket and walked out of the forest and back into town, trying to figure out if what happened was a dream or wasn't.

Unbeatable Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Muri sat the man down and smiled "Stay here k? Your in no shap to be running around." She winked at him and walked out going to the crushed door she saw a girl and a hunter she remembered when someone knew she was a fallen angel, she shrivered at the memery and started running away, she stopped and tapped her foot "I need new clothes.....sooner or later someone is going to find out that I'm not from here, I'm wearing a sheet!" She grumbled.
Krage walked into a bar and sat down, he looked at his pistol and checked the ammo real quick. "Man seriously I don't know if there are even angels down here either...." He sighed.

Unbeatable Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Akeia felt that man again she went into the bar and walked up to him right when he said that "Or their right in front of you." She said sitting down next to him looking at him.
Krage turned around, "Oh hey it's you. What are you talking about?"

Unbeatable Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"The angels you seek." She said smiling, her eyes playing games her hair on both shoulders, "He could be an angel, I could be an angel, even her." She said looking at the bartender "But you have to feel their difference." She said holding the glass of water she had got with both hands she toke a sip and stared at it.
She's got a point... but she does seem a bit more different then the others here... best if she doesn't know. Krage looked at her, "I doubt it though. I came down here to see if I could actually see if the stories were real."

Unbeatable Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Akeia snickered "Everyone has...." She said looking at him she put her hand on his and studied it "Why do you want to know if the stoires are real?"
"This is gonna sound a little corny but I always had the feeling that I had a guardian angel watching over me when I was young so I wanted to come here and see if my angel was a fallen angel." Krage looked at Akeia as she put her hand on his, "Um... something wrong with my hand?"

Unbeatable Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Akeia dropped his hand "You..." she shook her head 'No it couldn't have been him....no way.' 'No thing is wrong with your hand sorry." She laughed as she shrivered,she looked adn saw someone who was talking to everyone about weird guys or girls "Sorry I have to go." She said slightly fast, she got up and walked out before running back to the alley where she was staying she closed the door and toke deep breaths.
Krage rose his eye brow in interest, "Hm?" I best investigate on this girl before I jump the gun. He waited a bit then got up and went out the way Akeia went, following her trail.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff