Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Vampire

User Image

°°☠ 𝔇aughter ☠ 𝕺f ☠ β„Œades ☠°°

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„
Even though Syn doesn't just rush in to meet the new people or anything Allura looked like she would be a cool friend to hang with. Since Syn doesn't see her brother really anymore except the times he comes in through the shadows to see since and scare her senseless. At the time she thought to herself that she really hasn't seen anyone anymore since all of us have been training to go find the Book of Souls. Syn looked at Allura as she looked at Syns hand. Which is weird Syn thought.
Syn looked at Allura and said "I'm the daughter of Hadez, come on now my will Is strong. Chuckling as she started to put her Skull shaped headphones in. Syn grabbed her Necklace and said a few words and her staff of Hellbringer appeared for Syns use. Syn than did a back flip to land low to the ground with her staff raised towards a dummy and shot out three massive flamed skulls to disintegrate one of the dummys. As Syn got up and looked towards Allura and said " May I see your weapon or power that your mother has given you."

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

°°☠ π”šeilder ☠ 𝕺f ☠ 𝔐agiks ☠°°

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image
β™‘ 𝕾𝖔𝖓 β™₯ 𝕺𝖋 β™‘ π•¬π–•π–π–—π–”π–‰π–Žπ–™π–Š β™₯

Luke gave a small laugh as he noticed Madea's one finger salute to the goddesses back, How he enjoyed the surprises this one seemed to be full of. Running his free hand through his now slightly sweat dampened hair, He let the violet haired girl take the other as she began speaking. Her sudden kiss made him laugh on the inside, She suddenly seemed to take the lead as she pulled him back toward the arena. "Indeed, Hopefully we don't end up with anyone that will slow us down....Up ya go!" He said as he wrapped his arm around her waist before throwing her over his shoulder. He knew Madea didn't want to be seen as an item, But after the run in with Aphrodite he just didn't care what people thought.

As they reentered the arena, Luke noticed that quite a few of the other Demi-Gods had yet to return after the initial meeting had ended. Chiron was nowhere to be seen, which probably meant he was still trying to round everyone up. The few that were left had taken it upon themselves to practice their skills, either alone or with others. One particular set caught his eye, A girl with vibrant pink hair with a look that said she didn't want to fight and her opponent who, if he remembered correctly was the youngest of the Ares kids. Damn battle hungry brats.... Luke found himself thinking as he brought Madea down off his shoulder, making it a point to slide her form against his. "Stay here for a moment, I think I just spotted myself a teammate." With that he took off casually toward the practicing pair.

Watching the smaller girl go on the offensive he shook his head, Here was one who seemed almost awkward in the way she held her weapons. He could tell as he got closer that her hands were soft and bore no callouses from training. Walking right into the middle of the sparring match he placed one of his large hands on the top of the girls head. Her hair was soft under his palm and he found himself almost petting her just to continue the contact. Leaning down so that he came eye to eye with the girl he said in the most articulated sentence ever spoken as a first introduction: "Your on my team for this whole book hunt thing, I'm not asking I am just letting you know."

β™‘ π•»π–—π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Š β™• 𝕺𝖋 β™• π•³π–Šπ–†π–—π–™π–˜ β™₯

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Steph
Daughter of Demeter

Before she could complete her halfhearted attack, Steph stopped short as someone else stepped in the way. She lowered her weapons a bit, a light pink blush coloring her face as a hand was placed upon her head. A face came down level with her own and the male spoke. "Um.. O-Okay.. I'm not a very good warrior though." She pointed out, feeling that people should know this first hand. She was terrible at fighting, at least with weapons. Allowed to use her powers and Steph was quite the force to be reckoned with. She lowered her weapons more and took a small step back from the man, brushing a few stray strands of hair from her face. She slid her daggers away and put out one soft, slender hand.

"I'm Steph." She said to him, feeling more uncomfortable than she normally did. This guy was awfully close to her, and even if she was not as shy as she was, Steph was sure she would still be uncomfortable. She had a guess as to who his god parent was, and to her it was not really a guess. His presence of self alone gave it away. She was sure that is why her face continued to darken the longer she stood there in front of him.

TheSinOfWrath1313

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
User Image

I was down and out, got up
I said β€œHey love I’ve had enough!”
I’ve felt pleasure without pain.
My soul you’ll never tame!

tab Madea was taking a little of guard as Phoenix scooped her up and put her on his shoulder. He had just happened to have scooped her up as she was going to pick up the remains of her weapon. It was broke and Mead could see that she would need a god forged one considering that all the other Demis had god forged items. Madea decided to stop thinking about her weapon knowing that it would still be there to puck up later to take to the Hephaestus children to be fixed or maybe a completely new one made.

tab It felt almost amazing being carried by Phoenix. She had to admit she didn't want people to know about their relationship but she enjoyed this. Riding on his shoulder she caught a glance of Aphrodite talking to Allura. Madea just figued Allura was another child of Aphrodite, one that she was pleased with. Next thing she knew Pheonix was lowering her to the ground and before she could say anything he ran off saying he found another teammate. This made Madea stop and wonder. She crossed her arms, then resting right at her under bust. 'A team mate for him, '
Madea thought. They had not really thought about teams. 'Or did he mean the last teammate for us. '

tab Madea watched as Pheonix went over to where Steph and Jake. Madea couldn't help but wonder which one Pheonix meant. The son of Ares could be a good addition but at the same time was probably head strong and loud like the others. It took Madea a second to remember Steph. She was a daughter of Demeter and was reluctant to pick up a weapon. Madea weighed the options in her mind. She determined that the knewly weaponed trained Steph would be best. Madea smiled as she saw Pheonix was talking to Steph. 'Good choice my love.'

Who:Phoenix then herself
Where:Inside the Arena
Feelings/Thoughts:Relaxed
Theme:Love Bites (So do I) - Halestorm
Wearing: Battle Ready
OOC:

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image
β™‘ 𝕾𝖔𝖓 β™₯ 𝕺𝖋 β™‘ π•¬π–•π–π–—π–”π–‰π–Žπ–™π–Š β™₯

"Its fine ,Dear. I don't need muscle I need someone more on the brainy side." He said as she mentioned she wasn't much of a fighter. He couldn't help but smirk when she took a step away from him, effectively ousting him from her personal space. That was a rare incident, But she quickly stuck out her hand to him as she introduced herself. As he took hold of the offered limb he took notice that his eyes had not been wrong at first glance. Her hands were soft and small, not at all befitting a fighter.
"Luke Phoenix, Charmed to meet you." He said as he gave the back of her hand a gentlemanly peck. This wasn't an unusual thing for him, He always figured it was a trait of his mothers passed down making him naturally charming. Looking over to where Madea was she seemed to have a rather pleased look on her face, Smiling suited her features so well. Letting go of Steph's hand, He waved to signal Madea to come over. "Let me introduce you to my very closest friend, Madea, Who will also be part of the group." He knew he hadn't run this by his secret better half, But he would rather pick his own team now then let Chiron, or worse Aphrodite, Send him off with two mewlings.

β™‘ π•»π–—π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Š β™• 𝕺𝖋 β™• π•³π–Šπ–†π–—π–™π–˜ β™₯

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Steph
Daughter of Demeter

He gave his name and Steph made sure to remember it. He took her hand in his own and kissed the back of her's. Her face turned a darker pink upon contact of his lips. She slowly took in a deep breath, keeping the smile on her face as she attempted to act as if she was not uncomfortable. It's not that she was afraid of him, she did not fear any of the other demi gods. She was just, awkward. She was bad at fighting, and she often made a fool of herself when talking to others. Large groups? Forget it. She would freeze up and lose her voice. Was she hopeless? Of course. And she knew it.

She looked over to the girl that he was waving over and her smile became a bite more real. "I have seen her around, though we have never met face to face. I'm glad that we will be able to now." She said lightly, feeling a bit more comfortable with another girl around. Girls were easier to talk to. When Madea got close, Steph offered the girl her hand. "I'm Steph. It's nice to finally meet you, Madea."

TheSinOfWrath1313

Nekorlie

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
User Image

I was down and out, got up
I said β€œHey love I’ve had enough!”
I’ve felt pleasure without pain.
My soul you’ll never tame!

tab Madea wasted no time and made her way two the pair. She had no problem walking in between people sparing. If they came close to hitting her she just contorted to keep their blows from hitting. Madea took Stephs hand and shook it. "Madea Farmaki," Madea said with a smile. "And it is nice to finally meet you. I came in with some previous knowledge so the counselors put me in more advanced training classes. " Madea laughed at herself as she realized how pompous she sounded. "Of course that wasn't a hit at you. Not all come with a natural talent for a weapon. "

tab Madea noticed that Steph looked a little nervous around Phoenix. She couldn't help but laugh. "Oh don't be so shy and nervous," Madea said jokingly elbowing Phoenix in the side. "He's well behaved." Madea gave Phoenix a little playful wink at Phoenix letting him know she was only teasing.

Who:Phoenix and Steph
Where:The Arena
Feelings/Thoughts:A little playful
Theme:Love Bites (So do I) - Halestorm
Wearing: Battle ready
OOC:

Oni Ignasha

TheSinOfWrath1313

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff