A Sword -[===> 0.27083333333333 27.1% [ 13 ]
A Civillian ( No Symbol :c ) 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Hallowed Wolf

User Image
Ⓙⓔⓡⓘⓒⓗⓞ Ⓢⓘⓛⓥⓔⓡⓢⓣⓔⓘⓝ

◄✪✪✪ ✠ ✪✪✪ ✠ ✪✪✪►

He frowned as she lectured him about making her worry." Im sorry joselyn i didnt expect it to happen gilgamesh was in great shape before the fight...i didnt think a little damage would make it destruct... I apologize for worrying you though it wasnt intentional." As she went to answer the door jericho looked at her with a grin he was loving seeing her walk around in her nightie, she was a beautiful woman to look at afterall. He kinda laughed when he saw the delivery boys face, he knew the poor guy was gonna have himself a wet dream later on from seeing her like that. Jericho how ever shook the smile off as she came back and asked where they were going to eat. " We can eat right here but were gonna need some drinks with our meal. I'll go grab some drinks for us you can pick a movie for us to watch from over there." He pointed at the wall of movies he had beside a very large tv. He began walkign towards the kitchen. " Oh! joselyn what type of drink would you like? I got a vast assortment of drinks from child like drinks all the way to hard liquor." He stood at the kitchen door waiting on her answer he himself was going to have a few beers and relax he had a very odd and stressful day. He looked at her again he was really enjoying looking at her legs,

◄✪✪✪ ✠ ✪✪✪ ✠ ✪✪✪►

[Location:]jerichos house
[With who:] lily,
[Gear:]Specially forged sword, 9mm Beretta with slayer rounds

OOC:

Anzen Hatsukoi

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Luna looked at Vincent with shock."sorry I thought you were human....I had no idea you were another vampire.Please forgive me Vincent."said Luna as she got up and bowed hoping to be forgiven.'How could I not know he was a vampire? maybe because I have not met other vampires before tonight. and what does he mean he used to be a Fang? and what is the fang is it a vampire gang? I should ask him.' thought Luna."Vincent what do you mean you used to be a fang? can you clear this up for me? I have never heard of the term for a canine be used as a name before."said Luna as she was utterly confused.

Hallowed Wolf

(( i know it isnt usually my doing but momo asked me to do so))

Skipped to the next day

User Image

User Image

Half Moon
Gibbous Moon XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX Quarter Moon
Previous XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX Forthcoming

Sun Up XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX Sun Down

Before Sunrise - Early Morning - Late Morning - Noon - Evening - Dusk - Night Fall - Mid Night

User Image

Freezing - Cold - Chilly - Cool - Moderate - Warm - Hot - Boiling

Full Cloud Cover - Cloudy - Partial Cloud Cover - Light Cloud Cover - No Cloud Cover

Thunder & Lighting - Pouring - Raining - Drizzling - Misting - Hailing - Freezing Rain - Snowing - Fog - Humid - Clear

Gail Forced Winds - Powerful Winds - Very Windy - Windy - Breezy - Gentle Breeze - No Wind

(Bold is current)

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
Brett Casey

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLove, this love will be perfect ❣
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLove ya, baby love ya ·.·´¯`·.·

The rest of the night went smoothly as Lily and Jericho ate dinner happily, not only did she have a wonderful time with Jericho but the meal was wonderful also. Though when the time came a slightly drunk Lily made her way back home. She had insisted that she would be fine walking alone as she could run but Jericho made it hard to deny his offer to walk her back home once again as he did earlier. She couldn't help feeling guilty to make an injured man walk a perfectly fine lady home, but then again that was how Jericho was. And she found herself liking him more and more. He was a pleasant male to be around and also a great conversationalist. They had spent the time together shifting from one topic to another. Once from the on going war between werewolves, humans, and vampires in which she had stated she wasn't going to be apart of if she could help it. They then switched topics to personal life and other pleasant things on what to do tomorrow for their "date". It was then she remembered that she had promised brunch with the elderly couple. It was also there that she offered shyly if he would accompany her in which he had answered yes.

The thought of having brunch with Jericho made Lily's heart flutter a bit, not only was it nerve racking to be thinking she'd be going on a date for the first time in 74 years but it was also the first date she was having with a male that seemed to like her for her. Once Lily was home safe and sound she waved Jericho off, watching him for a bit deciding on what to wear the following day before rushing upstairs to her room and picking out the outfit. Laying it on the couch she got into bed and fell into a giddy sleep as her heart and mind kept her awake.

Morning came by quickly it seemed in which Lily popped out of bed with a pep in her step. She showered quickly and dressed in the outfit from the past night. Making sure she looked presentable for her first date. The long forgotten feelings of the past when she had her first date came into mind. She giggled as if she was still a school girl, finishing her outfit off with a high messy bun she walked down the stairs. Near the stairs leading up was a doorway with a drape hanging over it. Entering the room in what was revealed to be a crafting room she got out materials necessary for bouquets before going back into the shop and picking out a handful of roses. The decision was a bit difficult as she ended up almost having a tie between Awakening and Belle Portugaise, two of her favorites though she decided to go with Awakening due to it's light pink color and sweet scent, also they seemed like something better suited for Jericho. Going back into the crafting area she cut the stems a little shorter and wrapped them. She felt glad that she had gotten rid of the thorns for the costumers as it seemed to help with the fact that she was in a hurry to finish the bouquet. Wrapping the whole thing in a clear wrapping detailed with white and pink lines she tied if off with a white ribbon before attaching packets of flower food to the bouquet.

Once she finished her task she stepped outside the shop, holding the roses loosely in her arms she leaned against the shops walls. Awaiting both the arrival of Jericho and the elderly couple who may have wanted to come early due to placing another order for flowers.

xxxxxxxHer flower shop ☽☾ No one ☽☾ Excited & Giddy ☽☾ Outfit

Feisty Rogue

Mari Nthanda
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mari drank slowly from the man, cringing when she tasted his arousal through the blood. Hell's bells, couldn't she drink from normal people anymore? Eventually, she couldn't take the taste and pulled away. She caught his swaying form. She batted away the hands reaching for her face, pulling out a bandage she kept on her for exactly this reason. "You need to go home," she murmured, "You won't have enough blood to give more out. Wait a few days." She ignored his whining, dragging him into the bar and laying him up against the counter, ordering him a cab and passing him to his friends. She promptly left, walking aimlessly through the streets.

Hallowed Wolf

User Image
Ⓙⓔⓡⓘⓒⓗⓞ Ⓢⓘⓛⓥⓔⓡⓢⓣⓔⓘⓝ

◄✪✪✪ ✠ ✪✪✪ ✠ ✪✪✪►

Jericho had woken up before sun up, eager for his date with joselyn . He began his morning off normally, a smoothie for breakfast followed by his work out regime in his home gym, he had to alter from 2 handed push ups to one since that right arm of his was still in a sling. But once his workout was completed he hopped into the shower after wrapping his arm in a garbage bag. His mind wandered to the events that occurred between him and joselyn last night as he walked her tipsy self home. the conversations they had, the mood in the air between them, and last of all how she had climbed into his lap and kissed him. That thought made his mind go elsewhere for a few minutes, but he shook the thought out and got himself clean. He then got out, dried off, and began the fight of getting dressed, He wasnt really sure what to wear due to not going out on a date for awhile and because he didnt wanna fight to much getting his cloths on. So his clothing choice was a pair of blue carpenter jeans, a white muscle shirt, a blue denim coat that was missing the right arm, His gun harness with his handgun and a few mags, some black boots and his chain wallet attached to his jeans. Sadly he was gonna look like a hoodlum most likely, but he didnt care aslong as he was with joselyn he only cared about her opinion. Once he was finally dressed after fighting with his cloths for 20 minutes he left his home, locked it up and began walking to joselyns shop with a smile on his face. Today was going to be a good day after such a crummy start for the night he had. " I hope her , and her friends dont mind that im dressed like this due to my arm...but how should i greet her once i arrive?" He kept thinking on that as his body walked to the flower shop. Once there he noticed joselyn immediately as she leaned against the wall of her shop. She was quite a vision to behold, plus her holding the flowers made her look even more beautiful. He grinned as he walked up to her and gave her a peck on the lips, hopefully he wouldnt be slapped or punched for that. " Good morning joselyn, i hope you slept well."

◄✪✪✪ ✠ ✪✪✪ ✠ ✪✪✪►

[Location:]outside joselyns flower shop

OOC:

Anzen Hatsukoi

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
Brett Casey

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLove ya, baby love ya ·.·´¯`·.·

Lily's nose picked up on Jericho's scent as he came into her range of smell, a smile grew on her lips as she grew a bit eager about seeing him. Though her eagerness was soon rewarded with the site of Jericho. As he grew closure her smile grew larger, noticing his outfit she giggled. Though she was soon greeted by a kiss on the lips that seemed to stop the giggling and caused her to look downwards with a red face. She nodded at his question. "I-I did. How did you sleep?" Holding the flowers up she looked back up at Jericho. "So here's the flowers. I hope you don't mind them being pink." She fell quiet for a minute before switching the way she held the flowers and grabbing Jericho's hand. Tugging him inside the shop she lead him upstairs to the house part.

"Well since brunch isn't for a few minutes we can hang out upstairs. Sorry if it's a mess in some areas." Letting go of his hand as she went up the stairs she walked into the studio styled home. As Lily lead Jericho upstairs her heart started to race this was the first time she had ever had another person in her house or at least the upper half of the building. Something about it made the fact that Jericho was here even more exciting. Though she stood there awkwardly wondering how this might turn out. Though she couldn't help herself from talking about his outfit. "I see you went for the bad boy look.. It looks nice.." It was almost a match with Lily's own outfit. Her own outfit was cute in style with a long cardigan, high-waist shorts, a flower crop top, thigh high stocking, and her own pair of boots. While Jericho had been on the daring side look wise she was also a bit daring with how much skin she was showing. Suddenly, with those thoughts, she felt exposed just as she had last night. She felt so embarrassed now that she thought about her clothing selection and as a shield from gazing eyes she hid behind the flower bouquet in which she rose high to her face.

xxxxxxxHome ☽☾ Jericho ☽☾ Embarrassed & Happy ☽☾ Outfit

Hallowed Wolf

User Image
Ⓙⓔⓡⓘⓒⓗⓞ Ⓢⓘⓛⓥⓔⓡⓢⓣⓔⓘⓝ

◄✪✪✪ ✠ ✪✪✪ ✠ ✪✪✪►

He smiled when she began being shy again she was super cute when she did that. " Thats great to hear, as for me i had a bit of a rough time falling asleep due to a few reasons. But i managed to get some sleep." He said with a smile as he watched her present the flowers to him. He pulled one outta the bouquet and snapped the stem enough to fit it into his coats chest pocket. " I dont mind at all that they are pink, they remind me of when you blush honestly." A chuckle followed that statement. she apologized for her place being a bit messy in random places after dragging him inside to her home he just shook his head " Its fine you cant be much worse then me." He looked around her home studying the layout it seem rather small to him, even smaller then his home. " You know you could move in with me, the rent is really cheap and youd have more room to work and store things here for your shop that way." He really meant cheap too he was planning to let her live there for free if she wanted. he then heard her little comment on his attire he looked down and sighed while chuckling. " It wasnt an intentional look, i assure you. Its just this was the easiest cloths i could slip into with my arm the way it is. You look really lovely in your outfit though." When he looked back up he noticed she was hiding behind the flowers she got him. he just laughed a little. " Why are you being so shy?" he asked as he tried lowering the bouquet to look at her face. " Are you embarrassed about how much skin your showing? ive seen you nearly naked before remember? You got lovely skin you shouldnt be afraid to show some to your date every now and then." Once he got the bouquet low enough he gave her another peck on the lips to try and reassure her that she looked fine how she was dressed. Then again jericho liked how her lips felt against his own and how her lips kinda tasted like honey to him. He wasnt sure why he felt like kissing her so much but hopefully she didnt mind them since they were little pecks.

◄✪✪✪ ✠ ✪✪✪ ✠ ✪✪✪►

[Location:]outside joselyns flower shop

OOC:

Anzen Hatsukoi

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
Brett Casey

Jericho's compliment on the flowers made her blush get darker. He was going to eventually cause her to die, her poor heart would give up due to the excessive compliments that were beyond cute. Though she had to shake her head at his offer. Though her house was slightly on the small side it wasn't cramped, on the contrary it was roomy for her though that could also be due to the small amount of actual furniture in the house. Though not only was she comfortable here she could better take care of her shop if she lived here. A thing she would have issues giving up.

Though as her mind left the shop and her eyes wandered over Jericho once again she couldn't deny the fact that Jericho was an over all handsome man. He had quite a nice body too, with how fitted the shirt was Lily was able to make out the light details of his muscles. Her mind shifted to what he might look without a shirt on, this only caused her to look away embarrassed. His compliment on her outfit caused her to look back at him meekly. "T-Thanks." She couldn't possibly tell him yet that she had dressed up like this for him. It was to early to say that yet. Though as he mentioned her shyness she shook her head. She wasn't shy because of how she was dressed but with the fact that this was going to be her first date with someone in a long time. Not only that but also with someone that was young like her, or well looked around the same age physically. The feeling of his lips against her lasted only a few seconds and she felt a bit disappointed. It was almost as if her was teasing her gently. "I...It's not the clothes or skin but the fact that I'm going on a date.."

Leaning against Jericho she stood up on her tip toes and gave him a kiss. This one was a lingering one. Lasting longer then the pecks he gave her before, she pulled and returned to standing on the ground. "It's been a long time since I've last been on a date... Or well I should say on a date with someone like you." The thought of being on a normal couple date with Jericho made her heart race sure they were only going to brunch but she wanted to go on other dates with him. Longer ones where they could go see movies together or maybe even go shopping together if he didn't mind looking through flower catalogues with her.

xxxxxxxHome ☽☾ Jericho ☽☾ Excited ☽☾ Outfit

Hallowed Wolf

User Image
Ⓙⓔⓡⓘⓒⓗⓞ Ⓢⓘⓛⓥⓔⓡⓢⓣⓔⓘⓝ

◄✪✪✪ ✠ ✪✪✪ ✠ ✪✪✪►

He chuckled as he noticed her face getting darker. " Easy joselyn your gonna bleed out of your nose if you blush any harder." The smile on his face turned into a slight frown when she shook her head no to his offer of livign with him. " Well keep the idea in mind just incase you change your mind about it, i cant offer much but i would love the company in that empty house of mine. Especially if its you and your lovely self." As he looked around her home he noticed she was checking him out from the corner of his eye, he just grinned and kept quiet as he kept looking around. Her home was good for a single woman he guessed. She then thanked him for his compliment on her outfit, " Your quite welcome." He listened attentively as he listen to her say she was being shy because she was going on a date. But before he could say anything she had leaned against him, stood on her toes and locked lips with him, he lips were so sweet as their lips massaged one another. he had a huge grin on his face when she pulled away from him but her next statement confused the hell out of him. Someone like him? what did she mean? was he weird? He shook it off and decided to ask. " Uhmmm a few questions. how old are you exactly? And what do you mean by someone like me? Am i odd or something?"

◄✪✪✪ ✠ ✪✪✪ ✠ ✪✪✪►

[Location:] joselyns home

OOC:

Anzen Hatsukoi

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
Brett Casey

Lily's mouth gapped as he asked her how old she was and she meant by 'someone like him'. She had completely forgotten that she hadn't told her about that little part of her. The realization made her panic a bit. If she wanted Jericho's trust and to have a good relationship with him then she shouldn't keep secrets right? Though the matter of age made her panic. Would he still like her if he found out she was old enough to be great grandma? Sighing she pointed to the couch not to far away. "You may want to sit down. I can't really say why in just a few sentences."

Sighing she sat down on the couch herself. Where could she begin? Where should she begin? "Well to answer age, I'm 94 years old. Though with what I meant is that I've never dated anyone.... the same age?" She paused, that wasn't right. How could she phrase this statement? "No, that's not right.. I've never dated anyone similar in physical looks and if we were talking about before I was turned I've never dated anyone the same age as me. Not to say I haven't dated but it's not in the same sense as.. this."

Lily's eyes drifted downwards to her lap. She couldn't help feeling ashamed, and it caused her not to be able to look Jericho in the eyes. She wanted to know his reaction but she was scared to find out what it was at the same time.

xxxxxxxHome ☽☾ Jericho ☽☾ Excited ☽☾ Outfit

Hallowed Wolf

User Image
Ⓙⓔⓡⓘⓒⓗⓞ Ⓢⓘⓛⓥⓔⓡⓢⓣⓔⓘⓝ

◄✪✪✪ ✠ ✪✪✪ ✠ ✪✪✪►

Jericho took a seat on her couch and waited on her reply. He didnt react any differently when she revealed her true age or when she tried explaining what she meant. A few chuckles followed by a sigh escaped from him. " Oh. Well i expected ya to have a few decades to centuries on me in age. Most of you supernaturals do, so you being 94 doesnt bother me especially since you dont look sound or act like it, though that would make ya wiser then me and makes me a grave robber in a certain phrasing of the term.." He shook his head trying to clear it. " Anyways, as for your meaning i kinda understand, you havent dated anyone that looks in the same physical age group as you, correct? That does bring up the question though why didnt you? And if you didnt date anyone near your physical age group, who did you date and why? I apologize if these questions are a bit rude, i just wanna learn more about you is all." Jericho adjusted himself so his arm was draped over her shoulder as he scooted closer to her. " Besides for a woman whose 94 you got one beautiful smile and body... .Sorry if im speaking out of place but thats my opinion." He looked at the clock on the wall and wondered how the rest of this date was gonna go and who the company they would be dining with later were like. His eyes wandered around as he sat there on the couch with her, they were mainly looking over joselyns frame, he still found it surprising she was 94. But he didnt care she looked the same age as him and her inner beauty showed which is what he cared about. " So who are we dining with later? And they dont hate swords do they?"

◄✪✪✪ ✠ ✪✪✪ ✠ ✪✪✪►

[Location:] joselyns home

OOC:

Anzen Hatsukoi

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Simone Isaac Klust

As Si woke up, growling from the pain is his legs, the smell of perfume filled his nostrils. He sat up in a bed that most definitely wasn't his. Simone didn't even have a place to live in Osher, since he'd only just recently got into town. Dream catchers, tribal designs, relics, and antique furniture surrounded him. "Well, somebody is either really old, or can't let the vintage stuff go." And elderly woman walked in through the door, sunlight blinding Simone for the short moment that it was open. She smiled at him and gave him a bowl of rice before walking through the hallway into her kitchen to watch antena television. He raised an eyebrow in curiosity, and shrugged his thoughts of "Hansel and Gretel" away. The rice was sweet, but there was beans inside so they countered with the taste. Once he finished the bowl, Si hopped out of the bed and put on his shirt, which was a bit torn up, but leather jacket could help fix that. He looked down at his denim jeans, which had holes in the knees and sighed before putting on some black and white vans and ran out the door. "Thanks old lady!"

Once Si reached the city streets, he passed by the Fang Club, and growled at the stench of vampires. There were so many, and it made him feel sick to the stomach. Don't get him wrong, Si didn't hate vampires as much as Hayle did, since he'd long but forgiven those who'd done the cruel deed of kidnapping Hayle, and blamed himself for the whole fiasco. He smiled as a beautiful lady walked by him, and winked at her, looking the girl up and down. But once he saw her face his expression changed as he attempted to try to remember her familiar face.

User Image
crystanis

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas Theme

Arc

NightStar Manor

Shea Alu Lunario

Wolf Form

User Image

Keeping herself strong, letting the pain and hurt and consuming fear of loosing Nick be pushed down. She would have to be weak later, would have to deal with this later. "Ringu it will be okay. He will not harm you. Yes I admit he does smell funny but still he is with the Swords. Which means he will not harm us, unless he has orders to. Though if he did have orders I am sure he would have acted against us already." Knowing it was not a smart move, to take her eyes off of Brother Wolf, but she did anyways as she turned around to look at Ringu. "I promise I will be okay. You know that he will not harm me." Yes that may not be true at the moment, but she was not about to let Ringu know she felt otherwise. "You should get something to drink and maybe you could even bring me a glass of water. Also I think Brother Wolf is probably thirsty as well." She smiled softly at Ringu, hoping to help him get over the fear he had of leaving her alone with Nick's wolf. Moving her right hand up she ran her fingers every so gently through the pups hair, being very mindful of his injury from earlier.

Mood:Worried about Ringu and now Nick
Companion(s):Ringu,Nick(Brother Wolf) and Matt

Attire:Sheas outfit and Hairstyle

User Image

Member of the Klust Clan

Brett Casey

-Save_Me-Save_Lifes-

OhTeeD2

Feisty Rogue

Mari Nthanda

Mari glared at anyone who looked like they'd even try to approach her. She was in no mood to deal with more bounties or assassinations. She honestly didn't even know why she was in this town again. Last time she was here, she ended up loosing someone who she cared a lot more for than she'd care to admit. She glared at the guy who winked at her, about to blow it off, when it clicked. She stopped the wolf with a hand. "Si?" She asked, sounding as though all the air had left her lungs, "Is that you?"

[qoute="MOMO-kun xD"]

ooc: sorry for the double quote, messed up my formatting

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas