Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageThe sight was enough to turn his stomach, and in reaction to the young man almost puking his guts out Kaya dimmed the lights slightly, flickering shadows over them as if to indicate a power cut was imminent. Anything to distract from what they could see.

And yet, despite all this, his anger had begun to spike. He recognised a scent, a blood scent that was so faint as to almost be blown away. His brothers blood was trapped beneath the fingernails of the head master.

s**t.

"Perhaps moving back would be a good idea, I for one would rather not get caught wandering by whoever is out there."

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
TOBI
HATSUME

Ѫ

Tobi watched Raine for a moment, he could hear his thoughts and he had to just keep from smiling a little at the way he said his name. He shook the thought though and turned towards Kaya knowing it was him who was dimming the lights. He would have thanked him telepathically but right now he just wondered who was truely strong enough to take out an elder. He sighed and then turned towards back Raine as he listened to Kaya's statement.

He could only give a nod, but something else caught his attention...how on edge Kaya became, something's got the older male spooked and he glanced back over towards him a second before looking back over at Raine. When he listened to the rest of the male's thoughts, he really didn't mean to intrude but he wasn't getting anything out of him, he blushed a bit. A vampire blushing, that was a first...maybe. But the fact he had heard those words coming from a human, a human who was falling for him? Was he hearing things right? He glanced down and then let his hands drop for a moment before he shifted to turning around almost knowing that the other was too petrified to walk at the moment.

He glanced over his shoulder, "Think you can climb onto my back Raine?" he asked curiously and then his gaze lifted back to Kaya. 'I'll take care of the corpse later...I'll molecularly decompose it to nothing, and kind of clean up later on. For now lets just take your advice and go back.' he telepathically said to Kaya. He just had to wait for Raine to climb onto his back, poor guy.

But I don't submit to easily.

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Walking down the hall; Jeng Meng and his friends continues to follow Apollo but almost lost sight of him. Looking from side to side Jeng noticed something red on the walls, shrugging it off thinking that it was just paint, Jeng noticed Apollo looking their way.
"hey man whose that?" his friend asked staring at Apollo. Ignoring his friend Jeng started at the male in front of him, traveling his eyes up and down Apollo's figure. Noticing more of the red paint he didnt pay much attention. Noticing how tense The male in front of them was, he relaxed his features, puffing out another cloud of smoke. "Hey" he said, his voice deep and silky, and relaxed. Raising his hand up to run his fingers through his silver hair he stared at Apollo with hidden interest. Taking a step closer Jeng noticed Apollo's kimono was slipping off his shoulders, walking closer Jeng reached up and slowly fixed it for him. "I don't think it's a good idea for you to be down here by yourself" he said softly.
User ImageKaya began to follow, intent on maintaining the shadows, but he simply couldn't shake the feeling. That blood was his brothers, he knew it, but what was his brother doing here. He was chained in exile, kept as back-up should father ever need him.

'Perhaps it is best that I stay behind, ensure that no other mortal venture this far...And cover your backs should the killer want fresh meat?'He asked through the same mental pathway, hoping his fellow Vampire would agree.

[ooc:This is me signing out for now. I will bring my killer out tomorow. Promise.]

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
TOBI
HATSUME

Ѫ

Tobi glanced back to Kaya for a moment and contemplated what he was wanting to do. He frowned and gave a worried looked before he sighed, Kaya knew what he was doing. Giving a nod he added, 'be safe, I'm taking Raine to the cafeteria...open spaces and two sets of doors to get out of...plus there will be food and he's probably getting hungry.' he stated before he felt the other climb onto his back.

He hoisted him up a bit and locked his arms under his legs before standing and giving one last glance before turning and walking off. Cafeteria would be best as of right now and it would offer a larger area to keep an eye out for anyone suspicious. He sighed and listened to the thoughts before he wished to know the time as well. He glanced over his shoulder towards Raine, the guy seemed like he was dozing off. "You can fall asleep if you need to you know, i won't let anything happen to you." he stated as he glanced ahead of him.

He was silent for a bit, before he glanced over his shoulder again, "Or, if you don't want to sleep tell me about yourself." he stated just trying to get the kid to talk since it was getting too eerily quiet in the hallways again, maybe it was a good idea Kaya had asked to acompany him earlier, he might have gone nuts walking on his own through the hallways this far into the school, this late at night when everyone was at the other end wanting to stay huddled together.

4,550 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Shelby Yukari

Shelby drank some of the punch as he spoke to a few of his friends about the upcoming games and his meet. They all jumped when they heard the place was going on lock down. "What the heck man." Shelby sighed and looked around. People werehudling in groups and looking freaked. "He guys I'll be right back." he said heading out and top the cafeteria.He had seen some others head that way and so maybe if they knew something he could get the info from them. Shelby loosend his tie as he walked into the nearly empty room. It clicked then that people could be missing. "Oh damn." he said softly. He walked deeper into the room pulling another guy he knew aside talking to him asking if he knew anything.

Dangerous Giver

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝕬𝕻𝕻𝕺𝕷𝕺 Ⓜⓙⓔⓧⓐⓢ 𝕯𝕴𝕺𝕸𝕰𝕯𝕰𝕾

My current location?:
⇘ Amongst the corridors, before the steps to the second floor.
My current company?:
⇘ A few humans.
What's my mood?:
⇘ Curious. Defensive.

Apollo's head whipped around as he was called to. The voice was relaxed. Evidently, not all the humans were going to be panicked so swiftly. In the half-light of the corridor, those golden irises shimmered so tenderly... While innocent in this situation, there was that hint, that tiny glimmer, of underlying mischief. Something that seemed to promise to reveal itself later.

"H- hello..." Apollo uttered in response, words passing his lips smooth. Charming. Well-spoken. Apollo had a notable British accent. The male twitched as the lights flickered. A potential black-out? ...********. The culprits could chip away at pretty much whoever they wanted in the dark. The male's eyes flitted to the lights, then back to the silver-haired male. As the man had moved closer to pull Apollo's kimono back up, a soft red tinted his soft ochre cheeks. The tender, coaxing aura that Apollo exuded strengthened somewhat in Jeng's presence. If anything, it had occured to Apollo that the distracting scent would likely disillusion the other male more; how was he to acknowledge the scent of genuine blood with his sense of smell preoccupied? Oh well.

Apollo rose back to his normal height, as if composing himself, pulling his crimson kimono tighter around himself. It hugged his body. The slight, defined curves of his well-toned form, shown perfectly. Apollo looked back up at Jeng, still playing as coy. "...Perhaps not." He offered a slight smile. "But... I'm rather curious." He cocked his head to one side, one slender hand reaching up with tousle his raven locks once more. "...Are you not?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
TOBI
HATSUME

Ѫ

Tobi smiled, "Just tell me what you can." he stated as he listened to what the other had said. So raised by his sister, wouldn't be surprised if the death was caused by a vampire attack gone wrong. He shook the thought and smiled, "Your sister raised you well, but not everyone is good, but its worth a shot to try and see the good in everyone." he muttered, even though he knew that that was completely wrong in life to tell yout he truth. Specially now when people were missing and ending up dead, he worried that that's what happened to the other professors and the students that had gone missing.

Shaking the thought though he listened to the rest and smiled, so he was like the picture perfect student to say the least, and people picking on him for his beliefs. "Don't let people get you down, just ignore it and walk on. If it continues let someone know, at least then it can get taken care of." He stated with a nod, teasing was not something he put up with lightly. He chuckled and laughed, "Geeze, compared to your life mine is a freaking diamond mine." He stated as he turned to head down the hallway to the cafeteria now.

"Well, I moved here from france with my mother when I was about five, my father staying there to deal with his business. It may not sound to amusing as a company, but he owns the largest line of blood banks over there. I think he said it was started by my great...great...um, too many greats to state, but grandfather." he laughed a little at that. "Mother's an heiress to a large fortune and me...I'd rather just be the normal kid for once." He smiled and thought, "I like sports, I love video games and just hanging out with friends, school works alright...I mean, I'm not the best but I get it done." he shrugged and added, "I'm the youngest in my family of...five siblings. Two older sisters and three older brothers, all are moved out and either in college or doing something with their lives." he shrugged a bit and said, "I feel like I'm bragging, my life isn't something I normally talk about with others." he muttered.

He pushed opened the doors to the cafeteria when they got to it and glanced around, a few people were within the area, he let out a sigh not feeling too threatened by any of them and went over to a table a good distance away from the doors but close enough if they needed to get out of there. Or if he needed to get Raine out of there anyways. He turned around and squated just a bit till he was sure he got Raine sitting on the table before he let go of his legs and glanced around at all the people again before turning his gaze towards Raine. "How ya feeling by the way, any better than earlier? Hungry?" he asked, and in his mind he was answering his own question, 'yes I'm hungry, just don't bite the poor kid or anyone.' he sighed at his thoughts and just looked down, gosh he needed a drink.

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
shrugging his shoulders, he stared at Apollo, "Maybe, maybe not." he said smoothly standing next to Apollo. Looking behind his shoulder he watched as his friends walk back towards the auditorium, with a sly smirks on their faces. Sighing, he turned back to the male next to him. Feeling his hair tie loosen, slowly he reached up letting his ponytail down, his hair stopping to his waist. Staring up the stairs he noticed more red paint over the walls and floor. That's not paint, he thought looking at the mess, "blood" he whispered, still relaxed as if a mess of blood wasn't only the floor and walls. "hmm you was going this way right?" he asked calmly staring at the mess in front of him. Finally look down at Apollo he noticed how his kimono hugged his body when adjusted correctly.

4,550 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Shelby Yukari

Shelby turned as two more guys entered the cafeteria. He told his frined thank for the little bit of help and headed toward the two. "Hey sorry to inturupt but please tell me you know whats going on. My friend Jason went missing." he said looking at the two. The younger ent to school with him, and the other he didn;'t know and had never seen before. He was getting worried that his close friends hadn't resurfaced and his other swim team friends had been talking about going out to find the two others. Shelby didn't smoke but dang sometimes he wished he did.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

.Daniel. heart .Alexander.

Comming to the dance was a good idea after all the male thought to himself when things quickly turned to what seemed like some sort of school emergency which ended up with every one being on lock down. The odd thing was that was all they told them no one even bothered to fill them in on why they were stuck in the school just that no one could leave. Not that it really mattered to him any way though his mom didnt care when he got home and it was rather boring at home any way so being stuck in this school wasnt all bad at least now he could check it out. Looking around he noticed a few of the students of the school slipping out the doors and smiled it was time to explore he thought to himself heading for the doors. It was a bit dissapointing when no one even tried to stop him from leaving the area they had every one in, but then again what did he care.

Heading down the hall he saw people standing in groups and talking in whispears all wondering the same thing what was going on? shaking his head he continued down the hall hearing a few comments from the students at the school about him looking like he would taste good or some thing shooting the students a glare he headed for the stairs. Once he got to the second floor he found it wasnt as crowded which was good, but also a bit boring. Walking down the hall he stopped at a room looking through the crack of the door he noticed a male pacing around inside.

Finding the male rather amusing he opened up the door and headed inside stopping when he was a few feet inside the room before calling out to the stranger "What are you doing up here by yourself? you alright?" he asked seeing how tense the other looked and wondered if he knew any thing about what was going on figuring it never hurt to ask he decided to ask "Do you know whats going on here?" he called over to the male before deciding he should probly be poliet and introduce himself "Im Daniel by the way." will you stop pacing and answer me he said to himself.

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
TOBI
HATSUME

Ѫ

Watching Raine go grab a bite to eat and come back, he couldn't help but smile just a bit. At least he was eating, though his gaze went to the new male. He shook his head and said, "We only know about as much as you do most likely, but...just keep your head high and your eyes open, I'm sure your friend will show up soon." he stated trying to reassure the other male. It wasn't till the question that Raine asked did he tense up a bit. Students from here saying he smelt good, were they not all feeding normally from the drinks that were specifically set out for them? He would have had more, but he was too antsy to actually get up and grab a drink for himself when he was with the entire group of students.

He bit his lower lip and tried to think of a response as he leaned against the table and rested the palms of his hands on the table. He just stared down at the ground, "Don't wander off on your own okay...just dont, it's for your own safety." he stated, it wasn't just the killer out there that the humans had to be wary of now...it was them as well. The vampires that went to school here, he knew it would happen, but he just didn't think it would happen this soon.

Turning his gaze to the other person though, he stared for a second and said, "What's your name? I assume you two know eachother somewhat due to the fact you guys go to school together?" he asked trying to change the subject for the time being. "I'm Tobi." he added before looking back at Raine and staring fora second, "How's the food, I hope it's to your liking." he gave a smile and then turned his head slowly back to facing forward and looking down. He really wished Kaya was here, most of the people if not all besides him in this cafeteria were human and he was a freaking vampire who hadn't fed in a while...so much for being fine for a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces