Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Giver

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝕬𝕻𝕻𝕺𝕷𝕺 Ⓜⓙⓔⓧⓐⓢ 𝕯𝕴𝕺𝕸𝕰𝕯𝕰𝕾

My current location?:
⇘ One of the classrooms of the second floor...
My current company?:
⇘ J- Jeng...
What's my mood?:
⇘ Ashamed... and...

At Jeng's first revelation, Apollo nodded. In turn with the grip of the other male tightening, Apollo slowly extended his own arms around his waist, simply enjoying the closeness. He'd not been so close to anyone else. Apollo had always been distant from others, human or vampire. He may have forgotten Jeng, but the emotional loss was still there in some form.

"But... You didn't forget me completely." Apollo looked back up at Jeng, the redness returning to his face. "...I forgot you, though. I forgot... All of it..." He seemed about to break down, until he felt that sensation... the feeling of Jeng's hands running through his silky hair. Apollo rembered the feeling fondly - enough so that a sweet, tender purr began to emnate from his lips, triggering his cheeks to go a whole new shade of deep, deep red. Just like the first time Jeng had done it. Over nine years it had been since such a sound had escaped Apollo. Rather quickly, though, Apollo began to cool down, leaning in to the other male's touch.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
"A Devil is a Devil, but his heart belongs to the one in his past"

Jeng Meng

"Not completely." he whispered, softly running his fingers through the males silky hair, "you remembered this feeling, when you calm down and relax when you purr and always blush whenever I do this, you didn't forget emotionally." he finished, looking down at Apollo a silly grin on his face, "plus whenever you purr I always call you my little kitten" he said, remembering when he first heard Apollo purr, he was surprised but it turned into excitement as he would tackle him to the ground just so he could hug him tight and say that he was his own personal kitten. Chuckling Jeng stared down at Apollo but then remembered the red haired male remembering how Apollo was standing almost to close to him.

Sighing, Jeng loosened his arms from around the male that was sitting on his lap. Usually he didn't care if someone was taken he would always get what he wants, never by force, but this time, for Apollo he would never do that to him. He might be in love with the red head guy. Eyebrow twitching with jealousy his arms tightened once more, no Apollo was his....wasn't he? Well no he don't think so, they just found out who each other was. But he always yell to everyone that Apollo was his, that he didn't want anyone but Apollo. But that was then, the past he treasured in his heart, sighing once more he tilted his head back revealing his pale neck, staring up at the ceiling; he didn't know what to do.

Well one he guessed he can just try and win Apollo's affection again, but would it be fair to Apollo, feeling a headache coming on, Jeng decided not to think about it anymore until the problem comes up again, right now he's just going to enjoy being with the one that stole his heart just by the mere age of nine.

"It doesn't matter what you do, I always get what I want.....and what I want is you"

4,550 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Drake Yenshi

Drake had stayed outside so the other could pee but when he head him yell he ran in and stopped gagging as his eyes landed on the bleeding body of the human boy. "Oh god..." he choked his blue eyes wide. Drake wanted to puke and feed at the same time as he watched the last of the blood leaking out. He stepped closer and checked the vitals just in case.

"Yeah hes gone..." he squeaked out looking to Daniel. "I think we need to go to the other bathroom. I'm gonna be ill." Drake closed his eyes standing slowly as to not fall over. He gripped the stall door and stepped out heading towards the door. "Lets get out of here. The killer could still be around." he said his head down hiding his slightly elongated kanine teeth, and he walked/pulled himself into the hall.

4,550 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Shelby Yukari

Shelby had walked away not feeling very social and not getting really any answers. He knew Raine from school, the guys was a sweetheart but the guy he'd been hanging around seemed irritated by something, probably what was all happening right now. Shelby needed to go out walking the school before he went bonkers just standing about. With a final shrug Shelby walked from the cafeteria and started roaming alone through the halls slowly looking in all the rooms. The school was nice and seemed modern and comfortable enough to be a school, but not really anywhere to play sports it semmed. It was just the building, that as he walked, was covered in blood stains. "Holy hell!!" he yelled out backing up against the wall farthest away from the blood. "Oh my..." he froze just staring as his heart rate spiked and he paled out.

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Tegan
LeCreaux

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tegan continued down the hallway, his feet stopping only when seeing someone coming out of the boys bathroom. More like forcing themselves out of it, which made him a bit curious as to what was going on. Hmm...he stepped forward a bit more and placed his hands behind his back before he tilted his head and said, "Hmm...obviously you found something of....interest did you?" he asked as he thought about what words to use, the vampire looked ill, obviously it was bad enough to even set him on edge.

He would have smirked if not for his curiosity and him wanting to know more as to what is going on in there. He inwardly chuckled at his thoughts as he strolled on over and peeked into the bathroom behind the male and then looked back towards the vampire again. "If I may, I'd like to go in." he stated as he slid around the male, and noted the human inside. Well that was new, he shrugged it off and went over to one of the mirrors near the sinks, resting one hand on the sink and leaning forward closer to the mirror fixing his bangs. Though he was truely looking towards the corpse. He knew exactly who to pin that on, a small smile coming across his face as he glanced back into the mirror.

"Now how to explain that...two people coming out of a bathroom and there's a corpse...kind of suspicious don't you think?" He asked looking out of the corner of his eyes towards Drake.

4,550 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Drake Yenshi

Drake whimpered as tegan arrived and walked over then in to see the corpse. "Buzz off tegan, We found it and you know why its making me ill." he growled sitting on the hall floor lookig away and pulled his knees to his chest sighing. He wanted to get daniel and get out of there. What if Tegan was the murder...then he and Daniel were just sitting ducks for him. But Drake couldn't bring himself to stand up, and it hit what little ego he had hard making him feel week. He didn't look back into the bathroom and just held his breath. The other vampires in the school would be able to smell it soon. People were going to get frenzied.

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Tegan
LeCreaux

Tegan chuckled, "I know why? If you say so, maybe you should just take care of that little issue while you have the chance." he smirked as he stood up straight after fixing his hair and made his way over to the stall with the corpse in it. He looked at it and secretly admired the work done, he'd have to tell Allen nice work when he saw him. he smiled and turned once more and added, "But yes, you found it...who's to say you aren't the one who put it there and were just coming out to put on some sort of show?" he asked as he walked over and squatted down next to the other male outside of the bathroom.

Whispering now so only drake could hear, "Tell me drake, what were you going to do with the poor human you have with you?" he smirked a bit before he looked back towards the male and than back towards drake with a coy little smile, "And I won't forget what you said to me now...just pray that I don't tell my grandfather about it." he chuckled as he slowly stood up and fixed his shorts and jacket before he turned sideways in the doorway and looked back inside.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

.Daniel. heart .Alexander.

Watching drake walk in daniel was still frozen in place even when the other seemed to freak out over the courpse and barly make his way out of the bathroom he couldnt pull his eyes away from the body. This whole time he was hoping this was all some kind of joke the school was doing on them, but this proves thats its not just a game it really is life or death.

Jumping when he heard footsteps the males thought dissapeared and he looked over at the door only to notice a new male walking into the room and oddly heading to the sink and fixing his hair. Gathering himself together daniel got himself to his feet and was about to head out the door when he heard the new males words. He thought they killed the guy did he not see the marks on that body. "Your trying to blame this on us? are you crazy why would he be flipping out like he is right now if we did this?!" the male snapped not relizing who or what he was talking to "And if we did do it dont you think we would be covered in that guys blood?" he continued only to glance at the starange blonds eyes for a brief second before quickly looking away some thing about his eyes just seemed to say do you want to die or maby he was just still in shock that had to be it.

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
TOBI
HATSUME

Ѫ

Tobi was starting to nod off just when Raine had woken up. "Good morning or still night sleepy head." He smiled and stretchd a bit and then when asked about how long he was out he blinked and thought silently. "Um, maybe an hour at most, maybe a little less, not sure." He stated with a shrug, though he had to admit he did look better than what he had been before his nap. "So how are you feeling? Any better?" he asked curiously. He figured they'd probably need to go walk around soon...most likely take a look around to see if they couldn't find any of the missing, but that could take forever and it could be dangerous.

But I don't submit to easily.

4,550 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Drake Yenshi

Drake paled. "You wouldn't Tegan, you baby. Just cause your rich" he growled not bothering to hide his teeth. "You know i didn't do it maybe you little buddy Allen did hmm." he was shaking as he stood up and shoved past tegan taking Daniel hand pulling him from the bathroom. "C'mon Daniel we'll go tell some others that we can trust that we found a body." he said not looking back at Tegan buit was shaking. Tegan scared the hell out of him and he wanted to get as far away as possible from him. He wasn't going to hurt Daniel, yes he was human but that didn't mean Drake would go all beast on him. He was more civilized then that.

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Tegan
LeCreaux

Tegan frowned the moment the human started yelling at him, his gaze instantly becoming exceedingly cold towards the other. "A killer who was not aware of what they were doing." he stated simply, "And even with all that blood it's possible not to get any on you, or if you go to this school to know where to stash clean clothes." he smirked a bit before he added, "And be careful who you pick a fight with, you may be next you never know." he laughed a little before he glanced over towards Drake and his smirk only grew wider.

"Oh, keep it up and grandpa could do alot worse than anyone else I know." But the moment that Allen was brought up the anger flared in him. He would defend Allen to the very end. "Don't you bring Allen in this, I'm only accusing the people found at the crime scene...you shouldn't go accusing people who aren't even here in the area." he growled and snapped at Drake. When the other began to pull Daniel out of there and walk away he walked forward before grasping hold of Drake and turning him around a glare in his eyes and his fangs barred.

"You really want to start a fight, come on...show your friend exactly what you are....what we are, i'm not afraid to show it." he hissed at him and than smirked as he glanced at Daniel, "Plus...mr. human, how do you explain the blood on your clothes?" Not really needing eye contact for this, he created the illusion of blood dripping from the male's clothing and hands as if he was the one who murdered the person inside that bathroom. "People won't believe you if you're covered in all that." he stated keeping up with the illusion as he glanced at Drake before he said, "Watch your back...you don't insult my friends and get away with it..." he stated as a warning.

Beloved Gawker

User Image
Anemic

╔══════════════╗
ϓuiichirou
Ҥirada
╚══════════════╝

It took Yuiichirou a few hours to register what had actually happened. 'We're trapped...? How unfortunate...' He blinked and walked around the room, uncomfortable with all the new faces, not like he could see them though. He wasn't even paying attention, but he could sense their presence. He wandered away from all the panic and into a corridor, looking around. 'This probably isn't safe...' He shrugged and continued wandering quietly, stuffing his hands in to his pockets.

4,550 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Drake Yenshi

Drake bared his own fangs. "Dont accuse innocents just cause you found us here!!" he yelled shoving Tegan back. "Let Daniel see us atleast he'd run to safety!!" he turned thenready to walk away till he saw the illusion and froze. "Take it away tegan..." he growled. "Daniel lets go please. This prince here can really hurt you. Trust me." he said calmly making Daniel look up at him and Drake nodded in finality and stepped back keeping an eye and the smug little vampire behind him. "Pick on someone with equal strength you p***k." he said gaurding himself ready to fight the other if need be.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

.Daniel. heart .Alexander.

Who did this kid think he was? the male thought as he lessoned to him again blame the death of the man in the bathroom on him. Staying silent long anof to hear the comment about not picking a fight with the wronge person or he might be next for some reason he didnt think its was a statement or even a comment it sounded like a threat. Gowling slightly he was about to tell the tegan guy off when he felt himself being pulled towards the door glancing over he noticed it was drake, as they were leaving they stoped it seemed the other blond wasnt going to let them leave. Glancing at the mans face for a breif second the males eyes widened in fear did he just see fangs? n-no way he reasurred himself even though he couldnt help shaking what was this guy?

Confused and a bit dazed he stayed silent only glancing back up when he heard the comment about showing him what they really are and a confused look crossed his face, but only for a brief second because soon the jegan guy was talking to him flinching a bit when he spoke about blood on his clothes the males eyes dropped to his shirt and what he found freaked him out blood?! blood all over him shaking his hands he backed up against the wall trying to get the blood off his hands and his shirt but it seemed the harder he tried the more blood there was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff