Welcome to Gaia! ::

:: So I've started a little side project evolving this rp and those of you in it, just a little something something I have been able to do with the free time I do have at the workplace. I've went over some things I have on here, and there are a few things I need to change and clarify. While I work on those, and hopefully my side project doesn't go up in flames, I just had a few questions for everyone.

Please go over to the OOC thread for those. 3nodding ::
User Image
Where: Camp With: Aria & Phelan

Asher listens to Aria as she tries to piece together sentences slowly but surely; the constant thought still whirling around in her mind of the events that transpired minutes ago. When the alter’s eyes go wide or whenever her breathing hitches, it immediately reminds Asher of her first shift as a hybrid. The feeling of being violently thrown from a world you thought you knew, and into a completely foreign one. That's what gaining, or unlocking, a new ability could feel like right? The more the more she tries to think about it, the worse it gets; she doesn’t even remember the day her mesmer powers came into play… it was odd.

But the hybrid is more than positive that Aria isn't going to phase into a new animalistic form anytime soon, but from the outside looking in? Who knows. Asher doesn't want to keep slamming the alter with questions, well that and because it looks like Aria has more of her own.

"Have you done anything different these past couple of days? like drastic?" She starts off slow so they seem like easy enough questions. "Usually hidden gifts or talents don't reveal themselves without some sort of trigger, or at least that is from what I've personally went through or have witnessed." She laughs.

Asher still hasn't been completely filled in of how Riot and her escaped from sanctuary in the first place, mainly because she only cared that they both made it out alive and didn't feel the need to ask before. She is weirdly excited about the situation, it actually has always been something that snatches up the hybrids curiosity rather quickly. People experiencing new abilities and coming into new powers and all. Before the Alter can finish, she hears approaching footsteps closing in on them; Phelan rounds the corner.

“I was actually going to ask if he has been with you,” She laughs, I've thought he has been with you these past couple of days working on the maps and such. But, yeah, I can give whatever it is to him. Unless it would be easier for me to send him your way if I run into him around here?” Asher glances back at Aria, still set on getting a few more questions answered, if not a front row seat if this is indeed a brand new ability she has unlocked.

Quote:
:: Just trying to jump back into the groove. If you guys want, we can just do a skip right to the day of the mission? ::

Feral Gekko

i vote for time skip
i think more can be done if we time skip

User Image

OINK OINK...
:: Alright, we can do that. We can start in the afternoon of the mission day, have the cart packed and ready to go, but we all are just double checking things/going over plans for a post or two if needed? Also, @Candi, if you wanted to reply with a post to asher you can and I can go with that before the skip. If not, thats fine too, and you can just post for the day of the mission.

I am so sorry if I am talking all over the place. Lmao. Just post ahead. And I still need favorite scenes!! ::

Feral Gekko

SnazzyxRainbow
:: Alright, we can do that. We can start in the afternoon of the mission day, have the cart packed and ready to go, but we all are just double checking things/going over plans for a post or two if needed? Also, @Candi, if you wanted to reply with a post to asher you can and I can go with that before the skip. If not, thats fine too, and you can just post for the day of the mission.I am so sorry if I am talking all over the place. Lmao. Just post ahead. And I still need favorite scenes!! ::

i have a scene from both rp's

My fave scene is actually where asher Lux and cheif were mock fighting in the wooods before the bombing took place and they got company

My fave scene in this one is the epic escape from sanctuary when riot and Aria went into Dire territory and got saved..

User Image

OINK OINK...
"I still don't understand how your confidence level is so high with all of this."

"It's not just about whether or not I'm confidant in it Riot, its about how this has to work. We don't have another option, believe me, I've checked."

"Better go without a hitch then, don't forget, you made me a promise."

"Phelan and I have just about come up with as many contingency plans one could possibly think of. Either way, whatever happens, my promise to you always comes first. Never doubt it."

"I'll hold you too it."

Though sleep should have been the main priority for Asher, her night mostly consisted of going over the plan numerous times in her head. Over, and over, and over again; different scenarios, different solutions. She didn't lie to Riot, Phelan and Asher did come up with multiple escape plans, but she just needed to be sure they thought of everything. Asher counts the crates again, writes down tallies and side notes to remind herself of a few things to get before they leave.

"As long as I am correct, my boss should be out of the shop and out hunting. This way we won't cause any suspicion when I pull up to the gates without him. Just as hunting has been slow on our end, it would only make sense that it is for both of the towns as well." Asher says to Riot. "The three of us will go in through the main gate, and leave through the north that leads to the arena. Phelan and Riot, take out whatever sixers may be patrolling the gate at the time... quietly. The last thing we need is another reason for both towns to come after the camp. We will be in and out; this may be the last time in a long time we will ever be able to get into sanctuary, so if you had hidden agendas let them be heard. If there is another stop anyone needed while inside, it needs to be shared now. We need to assume there is no going back."

She tosses the clipboard in the back before letting the cart curtains fall shut; she checks the barring's and straps on the two horses. She wanted Fletch to come on this mission as well, but maybe time keeping wasn't his top priority when leading the hunting party for the camp; Asher makes note to corner him when he does finally get back.

"Ready?" Asher says aloud, and whether that is to the group or herself, is up for debate.

Quote:
:: Just a warm up post, trying to jump back into it. I can either wait for others to post something small before they leave the camp, or just post another bigger one. I'll also edit, and add the picture when I get back home. ::
:: Hopefuly doing some editing will bring this back to life. Got a new computer to finally work with, so again, hopefully we can pick this thing back up. I have class all morning, but a break in between, once I edit a few things I'll get to work on a new post. 3nodding ::

Feral Gekko

Snazzx
:: Hopefuly doing some editing will bring this back to life. Got a new computer to finally work with, so again, hopefully we can pick this thing back up. I have class all morning, but a break in between, once I edit a few things I'll get to work on a new post. 3nodding ::

You changed your name.... well shortened it!!!!
so cute!!!

User Image

OINK OINK...
:: Yeeahh, I thought it was time to join the rest of the times, and finally changed a bit. I don't know much about style clearly on this site, but I really mostly care about the rp. So about me posting a bit back, I went too, but for some idiot reason my university has blocked this site. Then every time I tried to get on and post it from home, Gaia was crashing on my computer. It's working now so I'll take the chance while I have it. Its small, but hopefully enough to get the ball rolling again. I might have to post again so it can take place at the actual place whee thy were headed. whee ::

Where: Entering Sanctuary With: A full and ready wagon

Her heart is pounding; the only thing coursing through her thoughts right now are the two words the head of the Sixers uttered out seconds ago.

“Check it.”

Only a handful of Sixers round the corner door of the gate, and she’ll take this as a good sign for a time being; there clearly wasn't a warrant out for her arrest yet. Seth hasn't put a price on her head, again, yet. She can only assume if her heart fluttered at the ‘check-it’ notion, what the two in the back might being going through; but Asher wouldn't have even considered bringing them if she didn't at least try to think of everything. This though, she had put into account.

“Alright,” She goes to get down from the seat, but the Sixer at the top of the gate raises his hand to stop her. The majority of the group readies what weapons they have directed at the in the back of the cart.

“Better to be safe than sorry.” The Sixer calls out again before giving the go-ahead gesture.

Asher’s ability unleashes, enveloping nothing but the cart. Two sixers quickly drawback the opening, all in a position as if a rabid beast were to rip out of the back and attack them. As long as the twins don’t make a sound, the back of the cart will just appear full of stacks of meat and supply crates. The group scans the back of the wagon, looking over and around but not able to see anything else but crate on crate; when a Sixer gives the all clear, Asher has to ever so subtly look down for a split second to hide the ever-growing grin from the success of the performance.

“In today’s world? Who could blame you?”

The gate rises, and she's waved inside.
Quote:
:: I also have to come back to post an image because I have to figure out my account stuff again to get all of my pictures back. Blahhhh. ::
:: now that this semester is done, who's ready tiger this going again?(x ::

Feral Gekko

how is it that i didn't even notice you posted ??
-flips gaia-
stupid stupid stupid
I should get you and aria and lux post within the next couple days
gots an xmas party to attend tonight though so i'm pretty useless for now
how are you snazzy

User Image

OINK OINK...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash