Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
”Somewhere weaknesses are strength and I’ll die searching for it.”

User Image
Having been told where Frey’s room was located she began to head in that direction. Even though she was told where to go it still made her feel slightly lost. As Naito walked she set one of her hands gently on her chin as she thought. There were quite a few things she happened to be thinking of. Of course she planned to hurt Suzushii but she was also thinking about this world and what her father told her about it. Why was it that it seemed so hard to remember everything? She was told so many different things by her father, maybe they were getting mashed together? No, Naito has a fairly good memory there’s no way that she would let the neurons that carried that information mush together. Was it that maybe subconsciously her mind didn’t want her to figure it out? She knows that if she doesn’t think too hard about it the information will come to her sooner or later. It was odd but that is how most brains work.

Only when she found her way to Frey’s room had she let her eyes look forward. Setting her hand down from her chin she let a small smirk appear on her face before her eye twitched slightly. It seemed that for now everything that she had been thinking of on the way to the room had suddenly been put on hold. She knew that Suzushii was in the room, though she didn’t want anymore incident. Let alone she didn’t want to see any part of Suzushii.

Naito lifted up her right hand and knocked slightly. “You’d better be dressed” she told him, though she hadn’t walked into the room yet. Well she knew that he’d want to get out of his wet clothing. She also knew that he had plenty of time to get dressed so if he wasn’t fully dressed, anything out in about is fair game to be in some pain.

Just like anyone the brunette can have different emotions and switch from one to another when seeing someone else. She figured that Frey had enough of her hurting him for now so the bathroom incident was set on Suzushii’s shoulders. That meant that he should take full responsibility for his actions. It didn’t matter if he appeared in the shower on purpose or not, either way Naito wasn’t in the mood to let him get away with it. At least when Naito had shown up she was in a place that was public and not in someone’s bathroom whilst someone else was in there. Maybe he showed up there because he was to show up by another keyblade wielder. After all Naito had shown up where Frey was. Though if that was the case why couldn’t he show up by Frey? He could have come out of a water bottle or a sink. Well what was done is done. Now it was time for the consequences.
User Image
.::The Path set for us, the one we walk, we are Not Bound to it....

The Blond boy had listened intently as to what Frey said, "Yeah, but he did. He sounded like you. I don't know. Maybe its the voice I remember..." Standing there he followed his comment up by nervously saying, "Eh.... I- I never said it was your fault!!" He looked down and mumbled to himself, "I was the one who...." Before he finished, a sigh managed to sneak its way out of the blond boy's lips. He looked up and watched as Frey made his way out of the bedroom and towards the bathroom.

Suzu, the one to instigate all this trouble. He was embarrassed and kind of confused. He'd never seen a half naked female before, so surely this was a confusing time. Being shown where to find a nice pair of dry cloths, he scurried to the closet. Finding a nice looking shirt and a good pair of sturdy pants. Looking around, he was in need a underwear as well. So he made his way to the spot where he had seen Frey pluck some boxers from. slyly he looked for a suitable pair of undergarments. Finding a pair that had looked rather in good shape; he slipped into the slender males clothing. The shirt fit quite well. Not too snug, and enough room for him be able to lift his shoulders and not have the sleeves rise too much to reveal his wrists. The pants on the other hand were a tad big. Not in the waist or anything like that. They were really long. Sitting on the bed, he proceeded to begin rolling up the pant legs to a desirable length. This way he wouldn't destroy the bottom of the pants while he was walking around.

As he continued hemming the pants, he couldn't help but hear a faint knocking on the door, followed by the familiar yet nerve racking voice of Naito. "Uh.... I'm decent...." He said in a choked up tone. He wasn't in any mood to get pummeled. He knew it was coming. The tone in her voice told him that. He grew hesitant and ready for the upcoming pain.

...We can Stray and fall into a Path that we cannot get out of. ::.

Fashionable Codger

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image
.:: // If [ h O m e ] IS where the [ h e a r t ] IS, then I AM [ h o M e l e s s ]...

A grin graced his lips as The Nothing sealed the deal with his new traveling partner. "Great!" he exclaimed, and leapt to his feet with more ferocity than was probably necessary. It seemed that he'd grown rather weary of sitting.

He looked to her, saying in a sing-song voice as he trod on more of her mangled ship parts; at least he was walking on the ones that were already broken, this time, "Curiosity is a wonderful virtue, I think. The best, in fact, if you ask me."

Why, he often felt that if he didn't have his curiosity, he would have nothing at all. No other emotion, or what he supposed was emotion, seemed to be nearly so strong. His very first thoughts upon awakening with only fragments of memories he didn't recall making himself were "Where am I? Who am I? What's around me?" and those continued to be the predominant concerns in The Nothing's existence.

"What? MOST people? Tell me, lady, have you seen a bunch of them where YOU'RE fromhe said teasingly, assuming the answer would be somewhere in the negative range, "Keyblades like ours are not common things. Only those who are pure of heart may wield them, or at least that's what the legend says. I've never considered myself pure of heart, but... I have this." he swished his keyblade, Vertex, through the air idly, and watched the lights of the Alley play off it.

He really found it quite beautiful, and often would sit alone and stare at the colors, when he really couldn't find anything more exciting to do. The truth was, in fact, that he often felt guilty for having a keyblade of his own. Why had it chosen him? He woke up with it, as if he'd always had it.

However, unlike those who were 'pure of heart' as its wielders were supposed to be, he usurped its purpose and pauselessly caused harm to others for his own selfish benefit. Usually, these benefits were entertainment-oriented. Guilt for The Nothing, however, was not as tangible as it was for most people; the contradiction of his actions to the purpose of the keyblade was known to him, and the considered that he should feel bad about it, but he couldn't actually bring himself to do so. Oh well.

"Perhaps we will run into other keybladers throughout our journey. So shall we go?" He asked, pulling himself from his reverie, and holding a hand out to her. His other hand waved Vertex through the air, gesturing behind him where a cloudy, flowing black void was growing mid-air. It looked ominous, and seemed to omit a similar aura, but The Nothing appeared to Tess to be completely unperturbed.

.// If I FOLLOW YOU [ h o m e ], will you LEND me your [ h e a r T ]? I'll BURROW deep [ i n s i d e ] and STAY [ f o r E v e r ], SURVIGING on borrowed [ p a s s i o n ] ::.

O.G. Ladykiller

18,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
User Image

Everything about this seemed like such a wonderful idea.

Tess took an instinctive step backwards as he summoned up the portal. It made her stomach pull into a knot just looking at it. She was really starting to rethink this entire thing, and strongly considered bolting down the alleyway right then and there. Her uneasinenss was clear, as she clenched her fist around her keyblade tighter, her jaw clenched.

Again, there were two options...follow the masked man, or try and find someplace to go on her own. At that moment, neither one seemed pleasant, but at least this man seemed to know what he was doing. Her fear was probably irrational, just nervous around something knew...that made sense. Right, that had to be it. She swallowed hard, and reached out and took the hand he was offering to her.

All of this was getting so confusing. Keyblades? Pur of heart? She never considered herself to be pure of anything. So how did she end up with it? It didn't make sense, if what this man was saying was true, how did she end up with the crafted hunk of metal and gears in her hand?

He seemed to be quite the source of answers, and with promises of more along the way, how could she not follow him?

She took a glance backwards, to the wreckage of her ship. She'd need more than just a few spare parts to get home, and, if she really was in an entirely separate world from her own, she'd have to figure out how to get between them...

Another thought came to her as she stepped towards Efryx. "If you can go between worlds between this, would you be able to take me back to mine?"

It was a far shot. That much she knew; she had no information on how this worked, if he could pick which world he stopped at, if it was like a road where one could just turn off at a whim, or if it was more like being thrown into the ocean and they'd just have to hope they washed up somewhere hospitable.

"I mean...eventually. I still...I want to learn a bit more first."

User Image

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image
When Naito heard that Suzushii said he was decent she let out a mental sigh. Well at least she didn’t just to decide to just walk in. If she had who knows what would have happened. Frankly she didn’t want to have to deal with anything else of the sort for today. She was glad that she was finally fully clothed in clean clothing and smelt better. If she had to stay in those clothes of her she might have started freaking out. Naito didn’t freak out from bugs like other girls did but they were still put into the gross or disgusting category in her mind. Flies had to be one of the worst types of bugs to think about. They didn’t go up to people and bite them or suck their blood but they didn’t go to the bathroom or puke every time they landed on something.

In only a few seconds had she turned the door knob and quickly opened the door. Her eyes seemed to immediately find where her male friend was in the room. Letting a smile pull at her lips she kept her hands by her side as she walked further into the room. “It’s nice to finally be able to see you again Suzushii…I’m so glad of you to just appear here” she continued on after she stopped walking. “Appearing in the bathroom and all..causing Frey to run in..you made the day” she told him though it could be seen now exactly how pissed she was.

Now then if you don’t mind” Naito stated before seeming to clear her throat. Walking forward slightly she paused in front of the blond and held up her right hand. Within only moments had she clenched her hand into a fist and hit the older boy over the head with one good punch. With that one punch she set her hand back towards her side and let out a long sigh. For now she was done with hurting people, though who knew when exactly she would want to hurt Suzushii for the incident.

Turning her attention slightly she let her eyes scan over Frey’s room. “So what have you been up to?” she asked him though she didn’t turn her attention to look at him. It wasn’t unusual for her to change her attitude and act like things are okay. Well, at least until someone reminded her of it or something.

As she let her eyes scan the room she walked over to one of the bookshelves and looked at some of the titles. She wasn’t actually touching the books and pulling them out so it shouldn’t matter that she took a few looks at the titles. None of the titles on the books she recognized but she didn’t expect to really see any books on a different world that were the same as some books on her home world.

Fashionable Codger

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image
.:: // [ f a t e ] IS a puppet master and CONTROLS [ t i m e ] as its strings...

Once Frey was certain he'd cleaned every last bug off himself, he shut the water off, and just stood there in the steam a moment longer. A sigh escaped him and he slid open the shower door, stepping out of it in the nude. Something told him he'd best get a towel on quickly, otherwise he might face the risk of Naito walking in and beating him up for being naked in his own bathroom.

Water drooled off him as he opened the linen closet and pulled out a plain white towel. He swiftly ran it over his body and through his hair, which stuck up even more awkwardly than usual in its current, mostly-damp state.

He paused and looked himself in the mirror for a moment. He really had grown a lot since he'd last seen Naito and Suzushii. He picked up his wet, dirty clothes after making sure his towel was secure around his waist, and then left the bathroom, making his way through the labyrinth of halls back toward his bedroom.

Hopefully, Naito wouldn't freak out that he was only in a towel; but he hadn't had time to grab clean clothes for himself, too. He'd just shut himself in his closet and dress in there, as long as he made it in there without getting maimed.

He raised a hand to the door and knocked once before walking in. "Everyone decent?" he asked with a smirk, eying the two of them. By "decent", he also meant, you know, living, and it appeared that Suzushii still fit into that category. "Oh great," he thought, "Maybe she still plans to take this whole thing out on me,"

He hoped dearly to the contrary.

.// [ w e ] ARE the puppets in the performance of [ l i f e ]. Our stage IS called [ f R e e d o m ], and EXISTS only in the place between one [ d r e a m ] and the NEXT ::.

Fashionable Codger

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image
.:: // If [ h O m e ] IS where the [ h e a r t ] IS, then I AM [ h o M e l e s s ]...

The Nothing watched the woman struggle with herself. She seemed dubious about entering the portal he'd conjured. However, she eventually took his hand, and he led her toward the gateway to the Realm of Darkness. He paused, looking over one leather-clad shoulder toward her as she asked about the possibility of returning home, his braid swinging in front of his mask. His head turned upward toward the night sky of Traverse Town.

"We might arrive at yours, eventually. Or we may not. The roads within this vortex are many and varied, and seem constantly to be changing," he explained, trying to find the best way to describe something he himself did not entirely comprehend.

"I suppose it's never mattered to me where I turn up, because I have no real home. I enjoy the surprise of exiting into a random world. Sometimes familiar, sometimes new. But... I suppose there's as much a chance of finding your world as there is not finding it." He begrudgingly admitted, not liking to admit that he didn't quite know whether or not they'd ever find it.

He was silent a moment, then shrugged, tugging her further into the clouds of darkness. "Anyway, it's a better chance of finding it with me than sitting here with that heap of junk," he pepped, seeming more cheerful now. It was always a good time for him, entering into this Realm.

He pulled her inside with him, his fingers clasped tightly around her wrist, and as soon as they emerged into the swirling catacombs of negative colors, incoherant patterns, and endless darkness the way behind them vanished.

"Come on. Let's go."

.// If I FOLLOW YOU [ h o m e ], will you LEND me your [ h e a r T ]? I'll BURROW deep [ i n s i d e ] and STAY [ f o r E v e r ], SURVIGING on borrowed [ p a s s i o n ] ::.

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image
Nothing seemed to distract Naito as she looked at the different books. There were quiet a few in his room. Though there seemed to be more books around the entire place. Normally if a title of a book interested her she would pick it up and look through it but as of now she didn’t seem to want to pick any up. It wasn’t because she was afraid of Frey yelling at her for it, she just didn’t seem to want to pick them up. If she had picked one up and Frey happened to yell at her she might end up getting upset in some way and walking out. That would end up with her getting lost in this building. From what she could tell, it wouldn’t be a great thing if she happened to get lost. When Naito ends up lost then it seems as though a bit of hell breaks loose every time. With her luck lately Dei might as well pop up in front of her whilst she’s lost.

Only a couple of moments after she heard Frey at the door and then enter did she let her attention waver slightly. Before she was able to actually turn and look at Frey she set her eyes on a particular book that caught her interest. Lifting up her left hand she touched the binding before pulling it out only slightly. That was when she actually turned to greet Frey. “It’s not like I’d purposely whip my cloths off right when I got into the room..” she stated a bit angrily but the anger in her voice noticeably seemed to fade out slightly along with her actual voice towards the end.

It caught her off guard to see Frey only in a towel. Of course Naito’s seen guys without shirts on, she lives on an island but she didn’t expect Frey to come in with no shirt. Yes she saw him enter the bathroom without any clothes in hand but still.

Only a few moments had her cheeks turned a slightly pink but she covered it up with turning to look at the book she was beginning to pull out. “Put some clothes on when you have people over..” she mumbled towards Frey before fully pulling the book out. It annoyed her slightly that she could feel blood rush into her cheeks just seeing Frey there. That book that she had pulled out had fallen onto the ground and instinctively she bent her knees to pick it up. Was it planned for the three of them to be clumsy and have awkward moments when they were together? Seriously, some of these things must be someone’s cruel jokes.
User Image
.::The Path set for us, the one we walk, we are Not Bound to it....

Suzu had finished rolling the legs of the pants. As Naito walked around and lectured Suzu on the etiquette of appearing form a fountain, the boy bit his lip nervously. He knew he was going to get hit, this much was certain. "I-I'm sorry. I-It's nice to s-see you too..." This wasn't good. As Naito continued to walk around creepy like, Suzu became more nervous, in fear of being struck. He didn't deal with pain well.

As the blond boy noticed the fist Naito made, he shut his eyes in preparation for the punishment. As her hand came down, he flinched, making her hit him harder because of it. Moving into the strike instead of away from it. Stupid move. If he hasn't moved then the pain would be more minor.

"Oww...." He rubbed the spot where she had hit him. It wasn't too bad, but enough to give him a headache. He squinted one of his eyes, ready for another beating. But there was nothing, he heard a small sigh escape from Naito. Looking up at her, he didn't say anything.

Suzu sighed reluctantly. "I'm not really up to much... I'm a waiter...Well, I was a waiter... I most likely lost my job by now...Oh well. I don't really care...." He didn't seem too worried about it. Its not as if he enjoyed the work, but it gave him the munney he needed.

As Frey walked into the room, Suzu noticed the shirtless boys muscles. He really had matured greatly. Seeing this made the his pulse race slightly. His cheeks turned a pinkish red. He began to blush. This feeling was slightly familiar. He shook it off. Quickly after realizing he was staring at the sexy boy, he looked the other way. trying not to look, in fear of being hit for something stupid.

...We can Stray and fall into a Path that we cannot get out of. ::.

O.G. Ladykiller

18,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
User Image

"Wait, I-" She hardly had time to choke out a hint of a second thought as she found his hand clamped around her wrist. All of the sudden, all misgivings that had flitted through her head came back at her full force. His little speech on how he never really knew where he was going to end up had left her with just a bit of a shock.

She had made so many brighter decisions in her days; following strange men into a swirling portal usually didn't make its way onto her daily roster. And she was really starting to see why. That knot pulled tight in the pit of her stomach once more, and she gripped her keyblade more tightly. Not that it would do her any good; everything had her so dazzled, it was luck that she hadn't landed flat on her bottom already.

Once the way back had been firmly closed behind them, Tess let out a bit of a sigh, and ran her hand through her hair in thought. He did have one point; this way, there at least was a chance of her getting home, though, admittedly, stumbling around blind didn't seem the most efficient way to get about that.

He was still holding onto her. She gave his wrist a bit of a shake to loosen him from her arm. This place, the vortex she had entered, really had her on edge. There was that feeling she couldnt' shake, that she had made a horrid decision, as if the absurdity of her current surroundings wasn't bad enough. A hand on her forehead, she muttered to herself a bit in thought. "Alright...so, we just...hope we get spat out somewhere interesting, that's the plan?" No use getting mad right then; not much she could do about it, and she had the feeling this masked man was her only ticket back onto a less-threatening plane.

"By the way, I don't think you've properly introduced yourself yet." She chimed in, a bit absently. She completely brushed over the fact that she had been just as quiet with her own introduction. Let him ask if he was curious; if she really was going to be with him for some time, it would probably be useful to at least be on a first-name basis with him.

User Image

Fashionable Codger

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image
.:: // [ f a t e ] IS a puppet master and CONTROLS [ t i m e ] as its strings...

Frey rolled his eyes when the two stared at him. He'd expected some sort of reaction; he wasn't sure if it would be painful, insulting, or what... he just knew they wouldn't do nothing. Luckily for him, Naito didn't seem to want to hit him; she just looked embarassed. Hah. Now she knew how he felt! Secretly, it felt pretty good that Naito was looking at him.

But why the hell was Suzushii staring at him like that. He raised his eyebrow at him and waved a hand in front of his face. "Don't think too hard on it. It's not complicated. I grew," he grunted to the both of them, crimson eyes glancing back and forth before retreating into his closet. "And, I'm working on it," he said to Naito in response to her "put something on" comment.

The towel hung loosely around his waist, having slipped down enough to expose his boney hip bones, but not so much that they could see the crack of his bottom when he turned around. This was fortunate for him, because of Naito could see that, she would probably beat him up, cause his towel to fall, and then beat him up some more while simultaneously screaming in bloody terror at the sight of his naked body.

He shook his head, disappearing into his closet and tugging the door shut behind himself. His hands sifted through the drawers and racks of his closet, seeking out something appropriate and dry. He came to a decision on a pair of supple, chocolate-colored leather pants, some boots, and a cream-colored tunic that was open in the front, which he solved by belting it shut. Even with the dark brown belt, though, it still left a good deal of his chest exposed. It seemed that a lot of Frey's shirts had this effect as of late, but he didn't really do it on purpose. He just felt more comfortable when his chest had room to breathe, so to speak.

He tightened the belt and clasped it through its golden buckle, and then stepped back out of his closet, heading over to a drying rack in the corner of his room, plopping his wet clothes on it. Once it was dry, he could just pick the bugs off. There was no point in doing that when it was wet; they'd just be re-attracted to the damp fabric.

"So..." he said, turning toward them, locking them in his gaze, "We meet again. Now what?"

.// [ w e ] ARE the puppets in the performance of [ l i f e ]. Our stage IS called [ f R e e d o m ], and EXISTS only in the place between one [ d r e a m ] and the NEXT ::.

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
"I will break into a fight, with what's written on my heart. I will Break!"

User Image
A quite town. It was a world yet it could also just be considered as a place made up from a computer, Twilight Town. Within this town there seemed to be only a few people outside running around and by running they’re literally running. Most likely in fear of being taken away by beings that have been unusual to them until just a few days ago. In fact it wasn’t the easiest to pick out but there were a few Heartless-Nobodies around the area. Most of them seemed to easily stay hidden, while others kept themselves visible almost in warning. It was almost as if they were waiting to be given a command to attack. With no one really outside the entire world seemed a lot more eerie.

The place that seemed to hold the most darkness at this point was that small wooded area before the abandoned mansion. Everyone has learned by now not to even think about entering those woods. After all, anyone who has even come close to them seemed to just up and disappear. Not only have there been people disappearing but the agonizing cries that came from those woods and past it kept people away also. No one wants to enter an area that has those noises around it, not to mention the growls of what seem to be animals that want to rip you apart. Being ripped apart doesn’t sound like something fun, at least to those who would be torn apart.

Past those woods lies that famous abandoned mansion. Right as one would enter the mansion they could see how much of a mess that place was. Of course it was a mess. The mansion was extremely old and abandoned. It was in even worse shape then it had been when other heroes had entered it. There were in fact quite a few holes in the roof letting the light that the sun emitted flow into the building in spots. Not to mention one set of stairs seemed to be completely useless now that it had fallen in.

Upon further inspection of the mansion people would notice that there was much more to this building then what meets the eye. Not many have been able to get that far. As of now if you even tried to go further into the mansion you’d surely be torn to pieces. Well, not before those Heartless-Nobodies had a good play. If you were bored and had nothing to do you’d play with your pray a lot before actually killing it.

Within the main room of this mansion a few small taps could be heard. Like nails on wood. In fact there was a hand that had set itself onto the wooden railing, and those fingers seemed to be tapping the wood under it. That hand just happened to be one of the hands of Dei, the Dei that most people feared. At least those who have heard of her. After all she very well knew there were worlds that she hadn’t reached..yet.

A smile pulled the corner of the female’s lips upward as she turned her attention to the middle of the room. Pushing herself away from the railing she gracefully walked down the stairs and stopped at the end. She rose up her right hand and seemed to wave it in the air with ease before a dark portal of sorts appeared some odd feet in front of her. “Now then, who do we have here?” she said in mocking tone. She was so used to controlling the Darkness that it wasn’t unusual for her to be able to sense someone or something’s presence within that Realm.

"I'm so sick infected with where I live let me live without this empty bliss, selfishness."

Fashionable Codger

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image

The masked man allowed his new travelling companion to retract her hand from his once they'd begun to walk down one of the shapeless, endless hallways before them. He led the way almost as if he knew where they were (even though he'd already mostly admitted to her that he didn't, really), but continuously glanced back at her as he walked. Eventually, he turned around to walk backward, which in itself was another indication of the fact that he was wandering completely aimlessly, though the darkness. He wanted to keep an eye on her, though. Something told him that he should feel guilty, should she become lost in the dark.

The darkness may have made her uneasy, but he felt at home here, and he trusted the path to lead him somewhere interesting. The swirling, ominous darkness was, to The Nothing, a comforting blanket of voids, enveloping him in its calm, silent embrace. Somehow, this world of nothingness was the most exciting of all to him. He was never bored here. How ironic, that without anything at all, he was most content. Then again, it wasn't as surprising as it might have been; after all, he himself was more aware than anyone else just how much of a walking contradiction he was.

He looked over to her when she told him in a chastising tone that he'd yet to introduce himself, and he let out a sharp giggle. "Well, you've yet to introduce YOURSELF, as well, you know. If you're going to be travelling with me, I should probably know what to call you by. That is, unless 'Hey you' suits your taste in personal tags." He chuckled to himself a little, doing a little twirl as he danced forward. There was a sensation that they were moving.

They were definitely propelling themselves forward, but sometimes the swirling colors moved with them, giving the sensation that they were staying in the same place, and sometimes they moved forward, making them seem as if they were going backward. Such an odd Realm as the one they were now in could be dizzying for someone who wasn't used to it, like this pilot woman.

"You may call me whatever you wish to call me, though most know me as The Nothing. Such a mean thing to call me, but I suppose it's suitable. People in the worlds I go to don't know me, nor do they care to. Not that I blame them, exactly," he said in an almost flirtatious, mischievous tone. "I had a real name once, but... I don't recall it. Perhaps when we find the one known as Dei, she will tell me. Something gives me the feeling that she knows it."

His chattering came to an abrupt stop as straight ahead of them, a portal similar to the one they'd just entered through appeared. Though he couldn't be certain how long they'd been in there exactly, it didn't feel like a very long time. It seemed there was someone who wanted to see them.

"Oh look," said The Nothing, "An exit."

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Somewhere weaknesses are strength and I’ll die searching for it. I can't let myself regret such selfishness.”

User Image
When Frey was in his closet getting changed Naito had picked up the book that she dropped. Keeping her back to the room she flipped through the pages to change the track that her mind jumped onto. It was an interesting book. She didn’t completely understand all of it but she just flipped through the pages occasionally stopping at one. Wait, there were a few words that she heard of before. Completely stopping on one of the pages she let her eyes scan the words for a bit before finding ‘Ansem the Wise’ written in there. Ansem, she’s definitely heard that name from her father. Though there seemed to be a few different people who were called, or rather called themselves, ‘Ansem’. She knew that Ansem the Wise was the good of the two.

Naito seemed to be almost completely engaged at flipping through the pages within the book. Most of these pages seemed to be reports, but of what? She slowed down her flipping as she went through the pages. Stopping on yet another random page she skimmed through the words, easily being able to read it quickly. Something about one of Ansem’s assistants. There was a picture on one of the pages and that confirmed who it was to Naito. That was the assistant of Ansem that caused all of the trouble her father had to go through. That everyone in the different worlds had to suffer through.

There was more about him and some of his ‘experiments’. The book seemed to grab all of Naito’s consciousness as she continued to read. So much to read and she couldn’t stop It was almost as if someone wanted her to read it all in such a short amount of time. This caused her to be on edge.

And when Frey had opened the door from the closet a small “Eep!” was let from Naito’s mouth as she fumbled to close the book and because of that she completely dropped the book again. Quickly going down to grab the book she had her hands on it only to come back up and end up hitting the back of her head straight onto one of the shelves. There was no little noise that came from her mouth as she fell straight back onto the ground, holding the back of her head. Only a few mumbled curse words escaped from her mouth as she tried to make the pain subside.

"My pain and all the trouble it caused, no matter how long I believe there's hope barried beneath it all and hiding beneath it all and growing beneath it all."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff