Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Codger

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image
.:: // If [ h O m e ] IS where the [ h e a r t ] IS, then I AM [ h o M e l e s s ]...

The Nothing had essentially begun to ignore the way the humans were interacting with one another, and before Naito even told him to, he'd begun to get himself some food. The smell was titillating, and although he considered such types of cuisine to be a lazy comment on the one who made them, it didn't mean he no longer wanted any. Making quick work of switching food from pot to plate, he only paused when Naito asked him a question.

"Huh?" He blinked around at them, and just then noticed that Sora was in the room as well. Smirking and wiggling his eyebrows, he picked up his plate and sashayed to the table, pausing to shake his a** near Sora's seat a little bit before sitting himself down in an empty chair, "I'm assuming you let animals sit at the table...." he let slip the scathing comment in Sora's direction, accompanied with an acidic sidelong glance, before finally looking back to the daughter of the household and answering her inquiry.

"You can call me whatever you want," he shrugged, beginning to slowly and politely, thoughtfully, taste the food. He smiled, finding it at least somewhat decent, and looked at Naito once more, "I've gained the nicknamed of 'The Nothing,' although I've recently discovered that that is not my name."

Thinking about it, he did owe it to Dei: she had granted him knowledge of one of the few things he'd always yearned for--his own identity. A name may be a simple thing, but to this Nobody, it was important. It made him feel like a Somebody.

"My name is Efryx." With this, he grinned toothily. It seemed that having this name put him in a rather good mood--a real mood, with real feelings of goodness that he could definitely attribute to the fact that he was sitting at a table with his Somebody. God, what a weird sensation this was.

.// If I FOLLOW YOU [ h o m e ], will you LEND me your [ h e a r T ]? I'll BURROW deep [ i n s i d e ] and STAY [ f o r E v e r ], SURVIGING on borrowed [ p a s s i o n ] ::.

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Never ending motion way across the ocean

Tempest found his attention drawn from the siblings to Efryx who he observed from across the table. Not understanding the concept of a Nobody, he'd only noted before his likeness to Frey and the light way in which he moved. The tension between his and Frey had been clear enough, but Tempest hadn't thought to question it. These weren't his friends, their affairs were not his own. Whatever relationship, positive or negative, they shared was none of his business. Looking around at the faces of the people around he was almost jealous and yet felt a foreign warmth of inclusion that held his bitterness at bay, if only for a short time.

His eyes soon returned to his plate which was nearly empty by this point. What would he do when it was gone? Ask for more? would he have to leave? The simple solution, he decided, would be to let sit the remaining food and avoid either outcome. The company he tended to avoid seemed now, for whatever reason, desirable. The quiet, almost inaudible sound of his fork scraping across his plate temporarily distracted Tempest from the awkwardness of being thrust into a group he neither wanted to leave nor be included in.

long have I gone So far from my home

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Somewhere weaknesses are strength and I’ll die searching for it. I can't let myself..
Regret such selfishness.

User Image
Upon hearing the nobody's name a small smile played across Naito's facial features. So his name was Efryx, that was nice to know. After all they couldn't just shout out 'hey' or 'you' all the time, and getting his eye contact wouldn't always work either. Like many other nobodies, his name was an anagram for the somebody. All you had to do was remove the x and rearrange the remaining letters to get the original name. Just like Roxas' name, remove the x, rearrange the letters and you get Sora.

Finally she turned back towards the table and sat down in the empty seat, where she had set her plate sometime before hand. Picking up the fork she moved the food around slightly to get the stir fry mixed in with the rice, before she picked up some with the fork and set it in her mouth. It was a bit cold, it would have been better if she had started eating it before but she wasn't going to complain. She wanted to make sure everyone else was set first, not to mention she's had a lot worse. However, even with the stir fry slightly cold she liked it. Naito also liked the feeling of eating while her family and friends were over.

When Naito was finished with the small amount of food she put on her plate she stood back up onto her feet, taking the fork and plate over to the sink. She looked at Raito for a few moments before giving him a small glare. "You should get some sleep.." she told him before turning away and walking towards the refrigerator. Some of the people had to be thirsty by now, or want a drink to help wash the food down.

Upon opening the refrigerator she looked around for a few moments before grabbing a pitcher of lemonade that had been made earlier in the day. This way everyone would be able to pour how much they wanted, instead of Naito having to make them all glasses. She set the pitcher gently on the table, then she walked over to the cabinets and took out about seven plastic cups. Carefully, she walked back over to the table and set the cups down. "Here, some lemonade for everyone" she told every, just in case they wouldn't know what it was.

Naito then turned her attention back towards Raito, walking over to him. She moved him out of the way a bit and shut off the water, taking the sponge from his hands and setting it on the counter, behind the sink. "You need sleep, don't argue about what time it is" setting her hands on his shoulder blades she then began pushing him out of the kitchen and towards his room.

The twins always seemed to push each other. There were plenty of times where Tuwairaito had to force Naito to get to bed, just like there have been times where Naito has force Raito to get to bed. Raito had basically used most of his energy up before hand. They didn't need him to pass out on the floor or something.

My pain and all the trouble it caused, no matter how long I believe there's hope buried beneath it all and hiding beneath it all and growing beneath it all.

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
C a n ## w e ## f l y? ## D o ## w e ## s t a y? ## W e ## c o u l d ## l o s e…
w e ## c o u l d ## f a i l.

User Image
Efryx. Tuwairaito seemed to store the name somewhere within his brain as he continued to do the dishes. He really hoped that he wouldn't for get the name, even though he's not normally one to do that. Not everything that he hears while he's half asleep would be successfully saved into his brain. Being half asleep didn't really help the function of anybody's brain, seeing as the only thing your body and brain wants then is to sleep.

Hearing Naito say that he needs sleep, he glanced at her for a bit before picking up the plate and fork she set in the sink and rinsed them off before beginning to wash them. Why should he get to sleep before everyone else? Besides the fact that he's literally falling asleep on his feet. Everyone else was most likely going to stay up a bit later, although they did need sleep if they were going to leave Destiny Islands tomorrow. So maybe he should argue about that instead of the time. Seeing as when Naito came back, she said not to argue about what the time was then he'd argue about some of the other things that came into his mind.

"You need sleep too" he told her as he made the pace at which she was pushing him towards his room slower. Maybe she would go to be soon also? That would be a bit more comforting, well except for who else was in the house. "Fine, I'll get to bed. Only, if Frey sleeps on the floor of my room." That way he would be able to keep a better eye on him, and get a better sleep. Even though he knows very well that as soon as he lays down on his bed he'll most likely just fall asleep right there. He really didn't have any more chance in the matter of falling asleep when or where he wanted at this point in time.

When the twins reached the door of Raito's room he felt Naito stop pushing him and he leaned forwards slightly, before setting his hand on the door knob and turning it to open his door. "That's the deal.." he mumbled, just so that his sister would barely be able to hear him. He walked into his room and looked around only for a few moments. There was a large bookshelf filled with books, all of which he has read multiple times over. On the desk in his room were a few different pages of paper, all of which had writing. However, they were nothing like a dairy. On the wall nearest the doors were about fiver different framed pictures. There were three pictures of Raito and Naito when they were small and the two others were of entire family.

It seemed that he had a lot more in his room to do than Naito did, which was completely true. Since he never really went outside he spent most of his time in the house, in his room. So he had to find things to do. He wasn't one to just sit down and stare at nothing like a vegetable.

Raito walked over to his door and shut it so that he would be able to change into something more comfortable to sleep in. He walked over to his closet and picked out a shirt with some pants, and then began changing into them, throwing the cloths he had been wearing into the hamper in the closet. With that taken care of he walked over to his bed and moved the sheets a bit before falling onto the bed and moving the sheets so that they covered himself. Even though he never found sleeping on his stomach very comfortable, he really didn't care that much right now. However, he was going to make sure he didn't fall asleep until he knew Frey was going to sleep in his room.

E i t h e r ## w a y, ## o p t i o n s ## c h a n g e, ## c h a n c e s ## f a i l…
t r a i n s ## d e r a i l.

Fashionable Codger

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image
.:: // [ f a t e ] IS a puppet master and CONTROLS [ t i m e ] as its strings...

Frey had finished up his plate in no time--apparently, he'd worked up quite the appetite from the long day of reuniting, fighting, being lost, and being reunited again. He raised a hand to scratch at the back of his head, sighing heavily and patting his firm, full stomach with his other hand. He felt really gross again, which was a shame since he'd taken a shower after the whole nasty fountain incident. However, he didn't want to ask to shower, because he'd just have to change back into his dirty, blood-stained, shredded clothes. How bothersome. He knew they couldn't survive a wash if his life depended on it.

He watched with minor disinterest as Naito steered her brother out of the room with the intention of putting him to bed. He didn't plan on following him, but he heard his name mentioned and decided to use this as an excuse to join the conversation. Excusing himself from the table, he left the others behind to seek out the reason for himself being topic.

"What's going on?" he asked as he walked over to where they were, and watched as Tuwairaito made to head into his room, to bed. He'd heard them mention something about him having to sleep on Raito's floor. and he frowned a little. Well, that wasn't very hospitable or comfortable-sounding, but at the same time, he'd been a bit reluctant to sleep on their couch. After all, he was pretty filthy, and he didn't want to stain it or something. He sighed and nodded, "I don't mind sleeping in his room, really. Sleeping on a nice, flat floor might actually be good for my muscles," as he spoke, Frey swung his arms around a bit, doing simple stretching exercises to punctuate his statement, his muscles twitching in protest at being used at all at this point. Despite all of his training, Frey still felt out of shape. Then again, anyone would be tired after the battle they'd endured that day.

He was lying through his teeth, of course: sleeping on a floor would just make him more sore. But he wasn't about to complain about it at this point, so he brushed past Raito, heading into his room. "Guess I'll go to bed, then," a crimson gaze was cast back over his shoudler in the direction of Naito. He was doing this for her; to make it easier on her, so she wouldn't have to deal with more quarreling between her brother and himself. "See you in the morning. I intend to get up early to go over the gummi ship stuff with Sora."

He turned his back on her, walking over to the middle of the floor, and promptly flopping back on it, hands behind his head. "Goodnight." Frey knew he was coming off as a little bit cold, but he hoped that Naito would understand that it was because he didn't want to be too affectionate and arouse the sleepy Raito's ire, because that would irritate Frey in return. He himself was quite exhausted, and his patience was running thin. If Raito said something rude at this point, he may not be able to keep his temper even.

Sliding his eyelids down over his eyes, he tried to relax, and resolved himself to making quick work with the ship the next morning, and being ready to leave as soon as possible. He hoped that this Raito was a heavy, long sleeper; he felt a little guilty for it, but he truly hoped to leave him behind. The last thing he needed was to have another casualty caused by his sister to rest on his own conscience.

.// [ w e ] ARE the puppets in the performance of [ l i f e ]. Our stage IS called [ f R e e d o m ], and EXISTS only in the place between one [ d r e a m ] and the NEXT ::.

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Somewhere weaknesses are strength and I’ll die searching for it. I can't let myself..
Regret such selfishness.

User Image
Of course Naito also needed sleep, she would get to bed as soon as possible. If Raito's deal was for Naito to get to bed also, then there wouldn't be much of an argument from her. However, his deal was for Frey to sleep on the floor in his room, which Naito knew wasn't comfortable. She had woken up plenty of times on the floor because she fell out of her bed, those were some of the days where she was not in the greatest of moods.

Opening her mouth to talk to Raito, she stopped when she heard Frey say that he would sleep on the floor of her brother's room. She watched him as he walked into Raito's room and said goodnight. Naito nodded her head slightly before speaking "Night." Making sure the door was closed she let out a sigh before turning from the room and heading back down the hall towards the kitchen.

When Naito entered the kitchen once again she let out a small sigh before picking up some of the dishes that were left on the table. As she did this she thought to herself, where would every one else sleep? Suzushii was most likely going to have to sleep on one of the couches, Tempest had a home on Destiny Islands, and of course her parents would sleep in their room. But where was Efryx going to sleep? She couldn't leave him out in the living room, who knew what type of chaos he would cause. There was a feeling that told Naito not to let him sleep in the living room, he would be able to freely go about the house.

After setting the dishes in the sink she scratched the left side of her head, with her eyes closed. She was getting tired. There was just so much that went on within one day, it was ridiculous. Hopefully she would be able to get a good night's sleep. Although, for some reason, she felt as though she didn't.

"Mom, you'll be able to get clothes in the morning, right? And Dad, make sure you get up early" she spoke to both of her parents when she reopened her eyes. She just wanted to make sure that Kairi was indeed going to get new clothing, and that her father would wake up. She worriedly mostly about her father waking up, he always liked to sleep in when he had the option.

Taking her attention away from her parents she looked at Suzushii. "You'll have to sleep on the couch, and you.." she shifted her eyes to look over at Tempest "Will either have to sleep on the other couch, or go home to sleep there" she told the both of them. Naito's attention then shifted over to Efryx, continuing to think about what to do with him. "And Efryx..you'll have to sleep in my room" she told him. It was really the only place that she could think of where he would be able to sleep, and not be able to try to rape the other males in the house.

Well, at least the area in which everyone was going to sleep was pretty much set. All they had to do now, was get to bed. Then in the morning they would be able to leave, hopefully, without much difficulty. Naito hoped that Raito wouldn't wake up early, she wouldn't be able to let him tag along. There wasn't anyway she could let Raito run into a fight without being able to fight. But she didn't want to start a fight with him before leaving.

My pain and all the trouble it caused, no matter how long I believe there's hope buried beneath it all and hiding beneath it all and growing beneath it all.

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
C a n ## w e ## f l y? ## D o ## w e ## s t a y? ## W e ## c o u l d ## l o s e…
w e ## c o u l d ## f a i l.

User Image
Raito's blue eyes were only slightly open as he laid on his bed, waiting to either fall asleep or to make sure Frey wasn't going to get out of the room. Although, the way that Frey talked to Naito seemed as though he was indeed intending to go to sleep. This caused the blond to close his eyes, intending to fall asleep. It wasn't like he should care very much if Frey was comfortable or not. However, this thought seemed to keep Tuwairaito's consciousness from slipping into a deep sleep. Okay, so maybe he shouldn't let Frey just sleep on the ground without anything.

Opening his eyes slightly he let his right hand fumble around slightly until he found the extra clean pillow he had. Grabbing the edge of it he turned onto his sides before tossing the pillow in Frey's direction. "Here" the word came out barely coherently. Shifting in his bed again, he leaned off of his bed to get at the lowest drawer in the dresser that was right near the head of his bed. Once he opened the drawer he pulled out a clean blanket and shut the drawer, before moving back onto his bed. Lifting the blanket up slightly he tossed that in the direction of Frey also. He wasn't intending to hit the male, just to make sure that it landed somewhere near him.

There, at least Frey wouldn't be laying on the floor without anything. When Raito was tired, he was either too exhausted to care, so he tended to be nicer. Or he was even more of an annoyance. It seemed that he was too tired to try and argue with Frey. Not to mention the fact that Frey had agreed to sleep in his room, so he had to be at least semi-hospitable towards him.

As soon as the two objects were out of Raito's hands he shifted in his bed once again, this time he laid on his side with his back towards Frey. However, it was unknown whether he did this on purpose or became it was the most comfortable way to sleep. Either way, his eyes shifted closed and he slowly began to lose consciousness. This time he didn't fight the sleep, and there wasn't anything nagging him so he easily fell into a deep sleep.

E i t h e r ## w a y, ## o p t i o n s ## c h a n g e, ## c h a n c e s ## f a i l…
t r a i n s ## d e r a i l.

Fashionable Codger

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image
.:: // [ f a t e ] IS a puppet master and CONTROLS [ t i m e ] as its strings...

Frey lay on the floor with his hands behind his head, rubbing his knuckles against the bare carpet, fully expecting to stay that way the whole night. He was pleasantly surprised, however, when a pillow and blanket landed on his crotch and face, tossed over by the blond one out of a sense of what must have been obligation. He smirked and rolled his eyes, situating them so the pillow was under his head, and spreading the blanket out over himself. Once beneath them, he flopped over onto his stomach, which was his preferred way of sleeping, and burried his face into the pillow, arms wrapped around it, holding it against his cheek and nose. "Thanks," he muttered, his hoarse voice muffled by the pillow as it coddled his features.

He supposed he should have said something more eloquently grateful, but he decided it was unnecessary for two reasons: one, he himself was exhausted. Two, he doubt Raito was conscious enough to listen anymore, anyway. Not to mention the fact that Frey really needn't be all that grateful to recieve accomodations that were essentially basic and downright expected, despite the fact that he hadn't expected them from Tuwairaito.

As he drifted into sleep and all his exhausted muscles relaxed, a content expression slipped over his face, and he began to have rather sweet dreams, the likes of which began innocently enough, and soon warped into something that made them even sweeter (although far more inappropriate). His lips twitched into a smirk, and he shifted under the blanket, sighing happily in his sleep, his erratic hair splaying out all around his head, covering his face. If his joints were going to be sore from laying on the floor the next morning, they were showing no signs of it now, completely relaxing into what felt like it was going to be an extremely comfortable, restful slumber.

.// [ w e ] ARE the puppets in the performance of [ l i f e ]. Our stage IS called [ f R e e d o m ], and EXISTS only in the place between one [ d r e a m ] and the NEXT ::.

Fashionable Codger

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image
.:: // If [ h O m e ] IS where the [ h e a r t ] IS, then I AM [ h o M e l e s s ]...

Efryx had made quick work of his meal after revealing the name Dei had told him to everyone. He blinked as people began to leave the room and go to sleep--he could sleep, but he didn't have to. Sleeping to the Nobody was much like eating. He shrugged when Naito appropriated bedding arrangements for them all, but was confused when she said he'd be sleeping with her. Ew. He didn't want to bone a girl...

Then again, he supposed that wasn't what she was after. Shrugging, he grinned at her, "Okay~ Whatever," then turned his acid gaze to Sora, lips pouting a little sulkily, and a little suggestively. "Sorry big daddy, I guess we won't be able to spend more time together. I do know how you love the hours of.... darkness, my hero of Light." He sneered at the man and blew him a kiss, before standing and waiting for Naito to return to the kitchen. When she did, he skipped around the table, giving hugs to everyone--whether they wanted them or not; he was sad that Raito had already left and he couldn't give him a hug-grope (which is exactly what Sora recieved)--before scampering over to Naito and wrapping his arms around her shoulders, foot popping up behind himself. "Let's go to bed, my sweet," he grinned toothily, if a little eerily, casting a last seductive look around the room at all the males, winking and licking his lips when his eyes caught Suzushii's.

As he tugged Naito out of the room and back toward the one where she slept (he knew where it was, since he'd appeared there originally), he waved over his shoulder at the group, "Naito says goodnight too!" before denying her the chance to actually do so herself. If there was a use for sleep, it was to bring the next day about more quickly. It would be so boring to remain awake when everyone else had long since gone to bed.

The only regret he had was that he hadn't been able to spend more time with Frey. Now he was back to being bored and restless; the further away his Somebody was, the less he felt, and the greater the emptiness within his heartless body resonated.

.// If I FOLLOW YOU [ h o m e ], will you LEND me your [ h e a r T ]? I'll BURROW deep [ i n s i d e ] and STAY [ f o r E v e r ], SURVIGING on borrowed [ p a s s i o n ] ::.

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
It's all right, be'Cause..

Sora watched as everyone began getting to bed. That was good, they needed their rest for tomorrow, as did Sora and Kairi if they were going to get up early. Well..Kairi never seemed to have much trouble when she had to get up early, Sora was the one that usually woke up in a very drowsy state. He never seemed to become cranky from not getting enough sleep, it was even more dangerous the way he acted when he woke up after not getting the amount of sleep he would have preferred. When he woke up with less than four hours of sleep..his brain seemed to stay in bed when he body left. Such things as getting dressed and brushing his teeth became very difficult tasks.

When Efryx came to give Sora a hug, he instinctively tried to move away from him, but failed. Yet again he felt violated. He looked up toward Naito and the nobody. Wait. She wanted him to sleep in her room? The thought bothered him, however the nobodies obvious sexuality prevented him from standing up and removing Efryx from Naito. Instead, he let out a small sigh.

He watched Efryx drag Naito out of the room before turning his attention towards the two younger males that were left at the table. "When you're finished with your food, put the dishes in the sink" he told both of them before standing up from the table and pushing in his chair. "You're welcome to sleep on one of the couches, Tempest. However, they aren't the most comfortable things piece of furniture" he let a small grin pull at his lips before picking up his own dishes and walking to the sink, setting them down.

-------------------

Kairi didn't really mind the hug from Efryx, it wasn't really something she expected but she didn't have a reaction like Sora did. As her daughter and Efryx left the kitchen she stood up from her chair, after Sora, pushing her chair in and a few of the others around the table that were still pulled out.

"Make sure you take of your shoes before laying on the couches, and turn off the lights when you're finished" she told both Suzushii and Tempest with a smile. She went around the table and picked up her plate, along with a few of the others that were left on the table, bring them to the sink and setting them down. Turning towards one of the cabinets she pulled out some Tupperware and began to put the remaining food in them. There wasn't much food left over, but that didn't mean that they would just simply throw it away.

Walking over to the refrigerator, Kairi set the food on one of the shelves and walked back over to the oven picking up the different pots, to put in the sink. Setting them down she turned the faucet on hot and rinsed the dishes out, that was the least she would do before getting some sleep. She wanted to have enough energy to wake up early and get some new clothing for the group. The thought made a smile appear on her lips as she finished rinsing the dishes and headed out of the kitchen. "Goodnight" she said to Suzushii and Tempest before both herself and Sora walked down the hall towards their own room.

User Image

There's BEAUTY in the Breakdown.

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Regret such selfishness.

User Image
Naito's mouth opened to say goodnight to her parents and the two males, but stopped when Efryx pulled her from the kitchen and in the direction of her room. Well, at least he said goodnight to them for her? She really didn't seem to have much of a choice, and she didn't particularly want to say goodnight to them herself, in fear of somehow upsetting Efryx.

Being pulled, dragged and hugged tightly didn't feel all that great to Naito because of the wound that was still healing. After all, there was only so much potions and magic could do for your body, the overall healing process was up to your body's healing capability. Even though she normally heals rather fast, the wounds that were inflicted onto her body were different from other ones she had before. Not to mention she hadn't actually been in a fight for two years, there just wasn't anyone or anything that she needed to protect herself from on Destiny Islands.

Upon reaching her room she let out a small exhale of air, she really hoped she didn't make a mistake in deciding to have Efryx sleep in her room. She just couldn't let him sleep anywhere else. Actually, there was always the closet. She could try to get him in their and lock it. However, she really doubted that would work. Not only was he most likely able to summon a portal to the Realm of Darkness, but that probably wouldn't put him in the best of moods. All they needed was for Efryx to get pissed off.

The brunette looked at her door for a few moments before removing Efryx from her. She then opened her door and walked into the room, leaving the lights off. They would just have to be turns off in a few seconds, not to mention there was enough light coming in through the shades for them to see. Making sure Efryx was in the room she shut the door, they always seemed to keep the doors shut when they slept. Naito at least always kept her's closed.

Walking over towards her bed she paused for a few moments, looking around while trying to figure out how this was going to work. She doubted that she would be able to get enough sleep, or feel comfortable if Efryx ended up sleeping in her bed. Not to mention, it would feel very awkward, seeing as the only males she's ever slept next to were her father and brother.

Naito put her attention back onto her bed for a few moments before flopping down, face first and letting out a long sigh. It was going to be another night of sleep, she always seemed to dread it. Even though sleeping gave you energy for the next day, she wished that it truly wasn't something needed to remain functioning properly. Her eyes remained open as she laid there for a few moments before she moved back towards the headboard and turned around, so that she was now sitting on her bed. She was ready to fall back onto her pillows and fall asleep, but she did need to figure out where exactly Efryx was to sleep first.

"Hmmm.." she yawned slightly as she thought. What was it with becoming even more tired once you got into your bed? Okay, she gave up. Carefully, but quickly she fell back onto her bed and shuffled around so that she could get under her covers. "You can sleep on the floor, grab some of my pillows if you want..or you can sleep in the closet. Wherever..." she mumbled as her eyes slowly began to close. Wait, she said wherever. No, she didn't mean that he could sleep anywhere. And she truly wished she was able to reopen her eyes before they shut and she began drifting into sleep.

Fashionable Codger

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image

Efryx amusedly watched Naito fight to keep a working train of thoughts in order. Then, when she stated that he could sleep on the floor, in the closet, or wherever; his lips twitched into a delighted smirk.

Watching her drift off into slumbering bliss, he slowly unzipped his coat and unfastened the buckles that held it to his pants. Bending over, his leather trousers tight across his show-stopping behind, he wiggled his hips as he unzipped his boots as well, giving a sexy show to the blinds and the darkness. stepping out of them, he was now wearing only his pants, and gleefully trotted over to the bed, skipping lightly on the balls of his feet.

Waiting until he was sure she was enough asleep not to put up a fight, he slithered his way stealthily under the sheets, spooning up against her, his body surprisingly warm, his skin soft and supple. He wrapped his leaning muscular arms around her and nuzzled her fluffy brown locks, cuddling her like a stuffed animal as he lay there. It took him a few moments to get comfortable, and he remained awake for a short time in the relative darkness of the semi-moonlit room, acidic eyes glancing around at various things before he shrugged and closed them, eyelashes fluttering against his smooth cheeks.

He'd woken up there; there was a nice sort of symmetry to going to bed in the same place. Perhaps, he mused, he'd awaken somewhere else, or perhaps he'd awaken to find he'd never been asleep; back on the battlefield in Hallow Bastion. He nuzzled her hair more, chewing on a bit of it a little before letting it slip back out of his mouth. Wouldn't that be something?

Sighing softly against her head, he finally fell asleep, able to do so when he remembered the feeling of the bed; so comforting and familiar from earlier that day.

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Never ending motion way across the ocean

Tempest opened his mouth to protest at the invitation to sleep over, but found he could make no sounds of protest. This inability to speak was becoming increasingly irritating and he shot a glare at Suzushii as if this was all his doing. But then...why not? He was tired, the company wasn't deplorable. why not? If anything he was intrigued by these people, almost curious enough to stick around to see what they were like. Most unlike him. Last to rise from the table, Tempest went to where the couches had been indicated and dropped onto one of them. There was always something comforting about going to sleep after a good meal.

It was strange to think that until just a few hours ago, this day had been indistinguishable from any other in the past two years he'd spent on Destiny Islands. Now something interesting was happening. He liked interesting. Settling back into the cushions Tempest stared up at the ceiling and tried to remember if he'd ever been friends with the brother and sister who'd invited them to stay. He was familiar with them surely, knew there names. But there was no indication in his memory that he'd ever been closer to them than a neighborly acquaintance. Had they been gone too? Now that he thought about it, he hadn't seen them for quite some time, but hadn't really thought about it until now.

"Wait...Gummi Ship?" He mumbled this aloud, frowning. What had that meant? No matter. He'd think about it in the morning. It didn't take much longer for him to fall asleep.

long have I gone So far from my home
User Image
.[:. You Say You Care For Me, But Hide It Well…

Suzu, getting a plate of food, hadn’t thought about conversation sitting down at the table once again, he proceeded to eat the meal in front of him. It had been quite some time since he’d had a good home cooked meal, so this was a nice reprieve. He glanced up at Frey, he had finished his meal practically before Suzu started, and this wasn’t very surprising, seeing as Frey was hurt and needed nutrition in order to heal properly.

When Naito introduced Suzu to Raito, Suzu, urgently swallowed the mouthful of food in his mouth, almost choking, and said, “Hi, nice to meet you!” He studied the other blonde, his build, his eyes, his complexion; he was a pretty boy, only he wasn’t Suzu’s type. Thinking to himself, Suzu wondered if Raito also had a keyblade, seeing as the rest of them did, at least to his knowledge. He watched Raito go to the sink and begin to wash the dishes, he glanced only for a second, then went back to his food.

When Efryx told the group his name, Suzu’s ears rang. What a pretty and unique name. He could now match a name to the man with the great a**. This made him happy inside. He tried not to show it by shoveling more food in his face. He glanced up at Efryx, and then quickly looked back down at his food.

When Naito started pushing Raito to bed, Suzu was just about done eating his food along with his embarrassment. He watched the two of them inch their way out of the kitchen and towards the bedrooms. Suzu, sat back in his chair, comfortable and content, he glanced at Frey, as he did so Frey also got up and headed in that direction as well. Suzu felt slightly left out, but shrugged it off. He looked at Tempest. Great, he was left with the one person he didn’t want to be with. He rolled his eyes and glanced about, noticing Efryx; Suzu wanted him to come closer. His wish came true; Efryx sashayed his way to everyone in the room and gave them a hug. When Suzu received his he embraced the muscle bond man and closed his eyes in slight ecstasy. Taking a deep intake of air and released his grip and sighed in pleasure. When Efryx shot a wink to Suzu, Suzu’s heart dropped to his groin. He was majorly bummed at the fact that Ef was sleeping in a different room.

Sora walked into the room, Suzu received the direction to place his dishes into the sink. That’s precisely what he did. Standing up, he grabbed his own and Tempest’s dirty dishes and placed them neatly in the sink.

Suzu responded to Naito before she left with Efryx, “Alright, that’s fine!” So he had to sleep on the couch. No big deal, it would be nice. Even though they were said to be uncomfortable, they had to be better than sleeping on a roof or the ground. When Suzu figured that Tempest would be staying there as well, and in the same room, he shot a glare at the boy. Grumbling, he made his way to the other couch. Removing his boots before hand, he waited for Tempest to get into bed. Looking at the couch, he noticed that Kairi, being the dear she is had already set out pillows and blankets for the two of them. Suzu thought out loud, “That was nice of her.” He glanced at Tempest, “You ready for bed? I’m turning off the lights.” He stood up and located the switch to turn the lights on and off. Memorizing where the couch was he turned them off and slowly made his way to the couch. He tossed the blanket over his clothed body, the blanket hung lazily. It only covered one of his feet and a portion of his arms.

Closing his eyes slowly, he quickly fell asleep. A short while after his memory took off. Remembering things he’d rather forget, images of the fight with Dei, and other memories flooded his mind. Memories of his best friend, Sayai, had made their way into his unconscious mind. He squirmed and grunted in his sleep. These memories haunted him, he had taken the life of his best friend, he wasn’t sure if the others remembered. Did they remember Sayai or was he an illusion to them? Waking up in the middle of the night in a sweaty terror, he laid they for a few minutes breathing heavily, he closed his eyes again and tried to stop his racing mind.

...How Can You Love Someone And Not Yourself? .:].

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
It's all right, be'Cause..

Kairi had woken up very early in the morning, so she would be able to go and get some clothing for the group. Luckily, there was a small shop she knew of that opened right as the sun rose above the horizon, that mad things a lot easier for her. She had only spent about forty-five minutes within the store before she picked out different outfits for everyone, and from what she could tell, they were within their tastes. Hopefully they were also the right sizes for them.

Walking back to the house seemed to be a lot harder than walking to the store, seeing as she was holding a bunch of bags with her. However, she never stumbled and there wasn't even an aggravated look that played on her facial features. She enjoyed being able to buy stuff for other people a lot more than she liked buying things for herself.

When she finally reached her family's house, she quietly opened the door and walked in. She let her eyes turn towards the two on the couch before silently walking through the house until she got into her room. Quickly, she set down the bags on the bed before walking over to the blinds and opening them so that the sun keep the bed room bright. Kairi turned towards the bed and set her right hand on Sora's shoulder, shaking him slightly. "Sora, it's time to wake up" she told her husband removing her hand once she noticed him grumble slightly before moving to get out of bed. Okay, so at least he was up. She waited a bit as she watched him stumble his way into their bathroom. A small laugh escaped her as she turned her attention back towards the clothing, sorting them out for the different people.

She picked up Frey's clothing and boots before walking down the hallway, and quietly setting the boots in the entryway for him to put on later. "Hmm.." she pondered to herself slightly before walking to her son's room. Frey was the one who wanted to wake up slightly earlier. There wasn't any knock on the door before she quietly opened it a bit, letting some light into the room. Her ocean blue eyes scanned the room slightly before finding Frey on the floor. "Frey, would you like to take a shower?" she asked in a low voice. Well, she could have spoken in her usual voice, there wasn't anyway her talking was going to wake up Raito. But she wasn't exactly sure if Frey was completely up or not.

User Image

There's BEAUTY in the Breakdown.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas