Welcome to Gaia! ::

((*looks at odori* uh guess not....i would help you but I'm not male so i guess your gonna have to die...))
*keeps walking and sprouts her wings flying up into the air. she looks down at an area where there were demons of some sort attacking some poor inoccent people. Swooping down she raised her kantana's and sliced them quickly. Their blood splattered all over her body and she looked over at the two shivering people* don't worry..your fine now....come with me...*the people nodded and followed her quickly*
((sorry i have to go))
bakura_god_of_magic
yes its me i need help.....u guys come on hurry ......* lying on the ground* ..i think im dying*
heyi found a gurl in the forest she amy be useful
*hears someone say that they think they're dieing and walks quickly to the spot and looks down at the guy* get up...your fine..*helps him up and hands him a bottle* here...drink this..you'll feel better...
lets move on shall we.....come on this part of the forrest isnt bad!!!!! scream
Name:Lsaias
Age confused ??
Weapon:he is a weapon((hes a lycan))
Side:bad
Discription:same as avatar uness he changes to his lycan form
bakura_god_of_magic
lets move on shall we.....come on this part of the forrest isnt bad!!!!! scream
stare *puts a leash on you* down boy xd *pulls him along* come on...if you spilt up..you'll most likely die and i won't come to save you...
*the smell of many people catch my attention*....people....how fun...*jumps in to a tree waiting for them to come*
you can be shuriken lsais ok
((dang it! I can't change my clothes!! I want to get my freakin' were stuff on!!! scream ))
*pulls the guy along and sences a new person in the forest* hmm...we might have companie boys....
bakura_god_of_magic

do i have to? crying i dont wana...
umm i think i heard someone * slowing down*!!!!!!1
Lsaias
bakura_god_of_magic

then who!???!?!?1
*puts one kantana away and keeps walking and let's go of the leash* so..what are you two boys up to? I need to know the people I'm dealing with...
bakura_god_of_magic
Lsaias
bakura_god_of_magic

then who!???!?!?1
i dont know..im just a person that works for the guy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash