~~~~~~~~~~~~

¤ OCC ¤
I'm sure your heart is telling you true
I gotta know what love is to you

¤ ¤

Feral Gekko

User Image

░░ ぷ ░░ Thy Tale Thus Far ░░ ぷ ░░

We all know the ages old tale of a billion year old war. One world of Mercy, Patience, & Light. Colliding with another of Darkness, Anger, & Despair. Their battlefield was a Land they made filled with both their strongest attributes Hope & Fear ; they called it Earth. Immune to the chaos that thrummed around them Humans thrived. Seeming to leak out of the cracks and consume a planet they thought they held all to themselves. Growing ignorant of the darker & brighter inhabitants spawned from century upon century of otherworldly combat.

As the human population continued to multiply the war became more subtly hidden beneath a drapery of illusion & silent lips, carving out a Continent the otherworldly claimed as their own. Guardians lived among Demons in a sensitive compromise, while other beings settled among them to lead lives they could lead no where else. With a battlefield now worthy enough to be considered a world, by minds much older and much wiser then the planets birth, Earth will have peace from the gods that created it. One planet, Transcendent, will send their only daughter to be wed to the other planets, Purgatory, eldest son. Rumor has arisen on whether the perfect strangers can meld into the ruling family of Earth's magical continent or set the world ablaze once more.

The day upon thy strangers arrival to the magic continent of Obeah they are whisked to the capital city of Sortilege where their new place of residence awaited them. This is where thy tale of old is to conclude so new pages may be written and a world that is forgotten may live on.....

Feral Gekko

c ø đ ε - ø ƒ - c ø η đ u c τ

pøsτιηg ;; This Rp is meant for all, from beginner to elite. So to make it compatible for everyone some ground rules have to be set. Please try to pop out a five sentence paragraph per post and keep it shorter then five paragraph for those that like to write books. Use spell check, it's there so the rest of us do not have to play 'guess that word'. If you play more then one character please differentiate them with easy to read colours or different posting styles. You do not have to have posting layouts though some people like myself may choose to.. However, if you are playing one of the main characters I ask that you do so that others may see your characters rank at a glance. If you are one of those writers that prefer to use varied font size please stick to size 9 -12.

cħαяατεяs ;; Most of the characters here will be of your own creation. That being said, very few human characters will be accepted. Most characters will be easily removed from the story line for the simple fact that I do not want this thread to die from in activity. As some of you may have noticed the dates this thread has taken me a very long time to make, I'd rather it didn't die in the first two weeks it's opened. However there will be a few characters that will be a permanent fixture in this thread. For those of you who will take those roles please be aware I will expect you to stick around for the entire duration of the RP, do not take these roles if you are not committed to the rp. For a lot of these roles I do plan to be very selective in my choosing.

αττεηđαηcε ;; I ask that if you are actively rping with some one that you try and get on once a day. I know it's harder then it sounds some days but leaving some one stuck for days is a cruel punishment. As for in active players I ask that they be given at least one post per week so that we know their still living. For those that are inactive longer then a week I will move your characters to the deceased thread, no exceptions. If you wish to return to the thread just mail me and I can bring you back and your character can make up some tale as to why they have been away so long. For the characters that actually pass away they will be in the deceased thread under obituaries and be unable to return so please make sure you do not kill off a character that you enjoy playing.

яεsεяvατιøηs & sкεℓετøηs ;;Now for most characters reserving isn't necessary. With permanent characters you will have to reserve if interested and fill out a different skeleton then the regulars. This may be more work, but like I said I expect more out of the permanent fixtures. The skeletons will be found where the profiles will be kept so just click the link in the top post of this page and the one you need. Please do not ask me where they are or admittance will automatically be declined because I will know you have not read the rules. Do not worry about the the mini skeletons for the main page or deceased post as I will take care of those myself.

εxτяαs ;; This shouldn't have to be said but I am saying it anyways, Follow Gaia TOS, I will not be banned for your stupidity. Cursing is allowed to be used in moderation, if you do not know what moderation means look it up or go back to school. Romance is allowed but nothing over PG as asked by the TOS { don't know if the rating has changed or not}. My mods are my second hands, listen to them because if they want you banned for any reason you will be. No god modeling, this may be an Angels & Demons all powerful rp but you are expected to respect others. You do not have to read everything on this page but I do hope you read the things that may pertain to your characters otherwise you will be corrected through out the rp, and that can get annoying. If you have any questions please pm me or a mod and we'll answer you as soon as possible. There will be an Out Of Character thread so that politicking, warnings, and plot line planning may take place, social jibber jabber takes place here as well. If the OOC specifically pertains to a post inside the rp you may post it in you reply in a way that differentiates from your character reply. As I said before this RP is meant for all types from beginners to elite, please be patient with the ones that may not suit your caliber of writing. I made this RP as eye pleasing as a I could and filled it with a lot of information mostly because it is who I am and I like pretty things, this does not mean anything besides that it's what i like to do. Mostly I hope everyone has a blast! The whole point of this is to have fun and expand our creative horizons.

мusт вε яεαđ

Feral Gekko

User Image
    Residents Of Obeah

User Image

Feral Gekko

User Image

cαℓεηđεя

» 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 ℨ𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢r 𝔬𝔣 𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫 ℭɤ𝔠l𝔢 -- 𝔖𝔲𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔯 ю

εvεητs

☆ ☽ 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔳𝔞𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔗𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔡𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 ℨ𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔯 ☾ ☆

мøđs

𝔑𝔬𝔫𝔢

яεɢεcτs
    𝔑𝔬𝔫𝔢

Feral Gekko

User Image

đεмøηs

Fallen, Corrupted, Damned, Evil, Demons, Monsters, Daemons, Slaves, Wicked Spirits.
    Many names are linked to the inhabitants of Purgatory. Some of them may even be suitable, but is it fair to clump all inhabitants of one planet in with the few hell bent souls to grace Earth. . Purgatory is a large planet that is wildly over populated hence the fact that so many demons spill over into Earth. Not all the beings from Purgatory are purely 'evil', though there may be some that cannot find the 'good' in themselves.

Purgatory is a planet permanently shrouded in night, the weather and seasons change just like any planet but the sun never rises. Instead two moons grace the sky, one is red and when it floats across the horizon it is considered daytime the other is a magnificent blue and is considered night time. Stars may be seen in the sky whether it be 'day' or 'night'. The foliage is rather dull keeping to brown and grey colours because of the lack of sunlight, though rare plants can either be purple or blue having soaked up the night moon rays. Most of the terrain is rocky with cliffs and chasms breaking up the ground in seemingly random places, water is black and difficult to come by since demons do not need it to survive. The architecture is generally carved granite or stone and many bridges of ornate decoration span the chasms, some house are cut into the sides of cliffs while others are built haphazardly on random flat planes. All the residents of Purgatory have a True Form which must be taken when announcing a vow or upon arriving in Purgatory, as the planet seems to have some sort of magic that forces the Demons to stay in True Form. Upon Earth though the demons may take their secondary form that allows them to blend in more easily with the locals.

The royalty in purgatory are considered Fallen. Beings that once had a higher purpose and different blood line that fell from their stations and landed on purgatory. Where as most demons bleed black blood the royal blood line bleeds red like humans and are considered a higher being among the everyday purgatory riff raff. They uphold a higher standard of honor and tend to have magnificence True Forms, usually angelic or bestial in nature. Royalty will find it difficult to hold onto their secondary forms for longer then a few days at a time, the more power the harder it is to hide.

The lowest rank of demons are called Slaves, from there is goes Servants, Disciples, Elites, Corrupted, Corrupted Guard & finally the highest which are royalty are also known as, The Fallen.

Feral Gekko

User Image

αηgεℓs

Transcendence, the land of blissful serenity, where every where you look majestic sights await your eyes. Beautiful timeless architecture, vibrant colourful plant life and people adorn every street. Logic defying crystal waters, elaborate textiles, bustling markets, all the things you ever wanted heaven to be. Except it's not really heaven, it just what humans would like to believe is heaven.

The sky hosts a rosy tinted sun during the day and four moons ranging in size during the evening, no stars a present to diminish the moons glory. The streets are paved with gold cobblestones lined with street flames filled with rose coloured witch light. No electricity works on transcendence and pollution is unheard of. The residents vary in shapes and sizes even members of the same family have no resemblance tying them together. The planet is flat and set up in a large crescent shape the ocean completes the circle then waterfalls off the planet ending in mist a blissful nothingness. The planet houses one large city with a palace made of glass and rose marble, the city spreads out before it ending in a large white sanded beach out to the clear sea-green and turquoise blue waters. Behind is rolling hills with farmstead and all the mythical animals that have fled and taken sanctuary, following is a thick green densely forest area that backs onto unclimbable mountains. As with Purgatory many creatures living here can take on a secondary more human form, though on Transcendence the secondary cannot shape, you must be in True form to reside here or even visit. Also creatures here are not entirely good, like in purgatory you have a few misguided souls.

The royals are immensely powerful, even by Transcendence standards. They bleed purple instead of red like the other inhabitants, and when taking a secondary form they cannot hide all of their true nature. Many royals will have defects in their appearance that correspond with their true form. For example they may not be able to fully hide their wings or their hair will be oddly coloured or their eyes to large for their face and to true a colour to merely pass as human. Al royalty have wings whether they be feathery like angels or iridescent like Fae's or even leathery like a bats they still have wings with a rather impressive wing span, the halls in the palace in Transcendence were specially designed to carry to royals abreast with their wings modestly folded but most other places do not provide this and the royals have plenty of practice in shrinking them to suit their needs.

The rankings are simple going from Peasant (usually from the outlying farmsteads), Commoner (lowest rank in city dwellers), Retainer, Lord or Lady (rich and powerful folk that attend royal soirees), Royalty = Majesties.

Feral Gekko

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Obeah is a mystical grouping of small tropical islands hidden by magical barriers in the pacific ocean on the planet earth. Obeah is a sanctuary for the otherworldly. Meant to protect and obtain peace for the inhabitants that call it home.

Obeah is made up of four Islands, One large one that hosts the capitol city of Sortilege, two somewhat medium sized islands and a small island set just off the large one holding the palace. The islands have a few lush fields for farming but it is mostly dense jungle and soft white sand, with a few dormant volcano's popping up through the foliage. Sortilege is a pish posh of several human era's with a district directly from Transcendence and another from Purgatory. The main market has a few buildings built from every era of the human world all slapped together on the builders whim, one right after the other, ranging from simple ancient straw thatched roof cabins to modern concrete and glass contraptions and everything in between. Rose Quarter is filled with lush rosy hued buildings and gardens strongly reminding one of Transcendence. Dark District once joking called The Dark Hood is a district that oddly takes after Purgatory, with stone and granite buildings piled haphazardly one on top the other with many more people living in them then there should be.

The Palace of Obeah is something of a legend among the otherworldly. Sitting on the small island just off Sortilege Island with a large ornately carved obsidian bridge with a rose glass floor connecting the islands together. The glass floor allows one to get a rose tinted view of the ocean beneath their feet, where mermaids tend to people watch, the glass is directly from the world of Transcendence and is unbreakable from either magic or natural disasters. The obsidian is from Purgatory and is carved by the hands of demons into beautiful and disturbing depictions of the two worlds histories, never needing to be polished the bridge is the perfect sparkling piece of art to lead up to the rose and obsidian castle. Much like the bridge the castle is the perfect melting pot of both worlds, called Rose Obsidian Palace or the Palace of Obeah. The castle glitters darkly with obsidian walls and polished black marble flooring, all of the many beautifully carved and etched windows are rose tinted glass. The gardens are a mixture of the dark cool coloured flowers of purgatory and the vibrant deep colours of Transcendence mixed with the lush green of the earths vegetation. The Islands have running water but the lights are still candles and magic not electric. Modern technology does not work within the shields so horses and carriages are the main way of transport or boat. This includes guns cellphones and Ipods, though if you take a trip out to the modern world they will work once again.

Feral Gekko

Feral Gekko

User ImagePeacePeacePeacePeaceℓøsт øηεs
    War––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
    WarWars––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Feral Gekko

Past adventures

Feral Gekko

Feral Gekko

Feral Gekko

Feral Gekko

Quick Reply