Welcome to Gaia! ::

Juno was still looking out the window. He sow one of the men point to the temple.

Lovely I've got company... Better go get the traps set...
Follows Zak, he seems intresting...
Zak Shadoz
Jaken_Zol
Zak Shadoz
**zak could be seen walking in the distance, his hair flowing like the ocean in the wind. he was headed towards the group of people**

"Oly! So many people! Say, has anyone looked inside that temple over there?"
**Zak walked passed the group of people, not saying a word, and headed for the temple. When he got to the temple entrance, he stopped, got to his knee's and bowed to the ground, then stood up and entered the temple**
forget them im comin with you.
**Zak entered the temple, examing all of the ancient writings on the wall, and continued to walk down the halls. He then stoped and got to his knee's and plucked a wire, Darts flew out of the wall, and Zak managed to catch one**

Poison....
((to zak))

hey, i hope you don't mind if we tag along...

((YES I GOT IT!!!! I GOT THE FRIGGIN TRADING PASS!!!!!!))
Jaken_Zol
((to zak))

hey, i hope you don't mind if we tag along...
**Zak nodded and Replied**

Just stay behind me....
Zak Shadoz
**Zak entered the temple, examing all of the ancient writings on the wall, and continued to walk down the halls. He then stoped and got to his knee's and plucked a wire, Darts flew out of the wall, and Zak managed to catch one**

Poison....

"Wow, ur good..."
DeathRyu
Zak Shadoz
Jaken_Zol
Zak Shadoz
**zak could be seen walking in the distance, his hair flowing like the ocean in the wind. he was headed towards the group of people**

"Oly! So many people! Say, has anyone looked inside that temple over there?"
**Zak walked passed the group of people, not saying a word, and headed for the temple. When he got to the temple entrance, he stopped, got to his knee's and bowed to the ground, then stood up and entered the temple**
forget them im comin with you.

Juno pulled a swich.

Two giant stone doors bolted the entry way of the temple preventing further passage into the temple. Upon was a message written in ruin:

Inturders, Leave now!
*finally pulls off her helmet, revealing her pointy ears on her head shaking it* oww next time I better fold my ears, or get a bigger helmet. hmm*walks up to the temple*
**zak stood up and continued down the hall**

((TO HIMSELF)) Master said it was somewhere around here....

**Zak looked around and took a left down one hall**
Juno could tell that one was headed down the wrong hall way, wiht a smirk he flipped another swith, this time a loud swish could be heard. Hundereds of shryukens bolted down the hallway. Straight to Zak.
Zak Shadoz
**zak stood up and continued down the hall**

((TO HIMSELF)) Master said it was somewhere around here....

**Zak looked around and took a left down one hall**

Athnos senses kick in. a massive log heads straight towards Zak's head. Before Zak could do sumthin awesome to save his own skin, Athnos deflected it with his claymore, piercing it in half!
Juno looked at the controls.
Dang, those guys are pesky, at least I have a few trump cards...
JunoZXV
Juno could tell that one was headed down the wrong hall way, wiht a smirk he flipped another swith, this time a loud swish could be heard. Hundereds of shryukes bolted down the hallway. Streight to Zak.
**zak heard this as the Shryukes headed towards him**

This temple is old...and tell's many tales....this trap tells me i am in the wrong direction...

**Zak Jumped in the air and kicked a few of the Shryukes away, while flipping and catching a few of the shryukes in his hands and mouth. He landed in a low stance. He dropped the Shryukes**

hmmm......that was close...

**He turned around and walked the opposite direction**
hmm I better not go in the temple and cause a mess.*dissappears*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out