Welcome to Gaia! ::

i've made the co - workers skeleton. is it alright?

yup. n.n 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Nu. :/ 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
I don't really care. -.- 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
poll whore.~ <33 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Familiar Comrade

User Image

███ ██ █x COLTON NICOLA STONE
                                xxxxillegalxxxxxcEven if you are a fool, even if you are a fool xxx Even if you are a fool, even if you are a fool
                                xxxxillegalxxxxxcEven if you are a fool, even if you are a fool xxxEven if you are a fool, even if you are a fool
                                xxxxillegalxxxxxcYOURANADMIRABLE FOOL.
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi

It took awhile for the boy to organize himself. He had to think how to keep up his scheme without actually being noticed--especially from his arranger. Clicking his tongue in a way to concentrate further, he hadn't realized that Lottie finally came back with her bathing suit on. He managed to keep this game between himself and only looked both delighted and friendly as he slowly made his way to her, propping a hand onto his chin, noticing a hint of eagerness within her voice. " It's no problem, really " he answered with a grin. " We haven't decided at all, i think their might be a case of cold feet " Joking, he gave a playful wink and only gestured towards the water. " If you'd like, you and i can find something to do instead " It was really just an invitation. not flirting he thought. The trio around the pool seemed off in their own world. Wonder what they are thinking.

[ ooc // credit to: lost_ruins ~ !
                                phew, k ! > u <]

Learned Seeker

Dominic Monroe

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Fear? Fear described his current state. Yes he was scared of what she might do to him, what she was among other things. Although in his current condition running wasn't quite possible. His leg injured, enough blood missing to make him unstable. Regardless of how it played out, it didn't look too good for him. A few thoughts wandered about his mind as he got snugly against her. "Yeah but I can't run" he said sleepily. "Also too tired to move" he mentioned. He closed his eyes, yawned softly as he wrapped an arm around her. "So I might as well get comfy, see what happens" he added. Another risk he was willing to take at this moment. Yup crazy fit his actions pretty well. What would someone normally do in this case? Run for their life. Well he didn't have much to loose after all. Everyone was racing to death anyway, at least he could enjoy a few moments pressed up to a girl. "Now if you don't mind I will take my nap" he said in a rather calm tone.

He kept himself from freaking out, despite how difficult it might have been. Another soft yawn came from him as he rubbed his cheek against her. Right now he was helpless to her bite, couldn't run or fight back. Within the moments to come he did fall asleep on her. Didn't take too long. A few moments before he passed out right there. Shock from her actions, lose of blood and the comfort of his position helped to push him along. When he woke up, well if he woke up some matters would have to explained to say the least. For now it was off to lala land. Given his dreams where kind of messed he did rest peacefully right there against her. Probably caused her trouble but that was not of concern to him.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

((OOC: You can have him wake up during your post if you so desire. Lexi. ))
User Image

Charlotte Monroe "Lottie"
                                                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYoungest in the Monroe family

Charlotte watched as Colton moved, and eventually made a gesture to the others. She giggled as he winked, but deep down had hoped that the others weren't really planning on backing out. Being alone with Colton was something she desired to put off if at all possible. Still, she smiled and nodded. Naturally, there was hesitation, and a hint of caution as she spoke, letting her words come out extra slowly. "Sure, what did you have in mind?" After this, she pulled her arms closer to her body, waiting to hear what he had to say. She hoped it might involve some more clothes, but if it was swimming related she wouldn't mind either. Really, the girl was flexible when it came to entertainment. She didn't require that much to get by and she didn't expect anything extravagant. They could sit on the floor and play pattie cake for all she cared. But if they got into any sort of serious conversation about their 'relationship' or anything, she might start to lose her edge a bit. Pursing her lips, she tilted her head looking to Colton for something to do.

Anxious Rabbit

User Image
αни ƨтσиɛ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Ʈɧɛ Ғιяƨт мι∂∂ℓɛ σғ тнɛ Ƨтσиɛ Ғαмιℓʏ

xxxx Sitting at the edge of the pool still, Ahn looked up and over at Colton as he spoke to the youngest Monroe girl as she spoke. The girl walked out of the pool section, and out of the whole building. It was after some time before she returned in a bikini. She stared slightly as she looked at her. So much more confidence than me.. She said as she stared down back at the water with her pale purple eyes. She bit her bottom lip and shook her head slightly before taking her short white hair down from its little pony tail and tossed the rubber band onto chair before turning back to the water. She inhaled deeply then exhaled.

xxxx Ahn sat at the edge and began dunking in her legs into the water and a chill ran down her spine as the water went up to her waist. "Ahh.. Cold.." She muttered and closed her eyes tightly before pushing herself off of the edge and into the pool. Her whole body was surrounded by the water when she opened her eyes slightly to only see everyone above her. Her eyes opened more as she stared up at everyone from below. Her cheeks were slightly puffed out as she held her breath. They seem so far.. She thought as she reached out when her back hit the bottom of the pool. She was on the deep side, so things seemed farther than before.

xxxx Her hand was out stretched for a while before she couldn't hold her breath anymore. She closed her eyes tightly, and used her feet to push herself up. The water was cool and refreshing, she didn't want to go to the surface just yet, but she had to in order to live. When her head reached the surface, she allowed only her nose up to breath and she looked around. Colton and the youngest Monroe girl seemed to be getting along, and it seemed they were to be arranged together. Alec and the eldest Monroe girl seemed to be more distant than the younger siblings, and it seemed that they were to be arranged together as well. Same goes with her younger sister, Harmony, and Damien. She frowned slightly when she noticed how everyone had already found their soon - to - be weds so soon and not her. Wonder if I even have one.. She thought as she took a deep breath through her nose and went under the water again.

" тнɛ ραƨт ιƨ тнɛ ραƨт αи∂ иσ σиɛ cαи яɛαℓℓʏ cнαиɢɛ ιт. "

Anxious Rabbit

NOTE:

there have been things updated on the first page.

- keiko

Beloved Regular

4,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʟεҫxxx&&
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxąяɱσɳɣ

User Image
                        xxxxxHarmony's tears dried slightly, he was really curling up on her after what she'd done? A smile turned her lips as she thought of him this way. The thought of her nearly killing him and then him cuddling up on her like a puppy-dog made her smile. Her heart jumped slightly as he wrapped an arm around her, her hunger was leaving and now she was just nervous.

xxxxxHere she was, cuddled up in the woods with someone that might not even be her betrothed, quite scandalous if you ask me. She smiled as he got closer to her and rubbed her face against her and clocked out soon there after. Looking down at him, she rustled some grass from his hair and ran her fingers through his locks. Yes, the situation was odd and she was nervous, but she didn't want to wake him up just yet. With him asleep, he was quiet and wouldn't give her the third degree of questions about why she bit him, something she was going to avoid for as long as possible.

~*~

xxxxxAlec smiled slyly as he watched his brother try to inconspicuously flirt with the young girl whom he guess was his brother's arranger considering she was much to young to be his and her older sister looked much more suitable. He yawned slightly, getting a bit chilling in the pool. His ears were drawn to a nearby jacuzi and his skin tingled at the thought of the warmth.

xxxxxHe returned his attention to the discussion of games and clicked his tongue, "I think I'm going to pass on the games, the jacuzzi seems to be calling my name" He said with a small laugh, pulling himself from the pool as he heard his sister comment on the temperature "Yes, Ahn, it's freezing" He laughed "I'm going to the jacuzzi" He turned to the older of the Monroe sisters "Would you like to join me? Ahn, you're welcome to come also" He told her politely as he wandered to the jacuzzi and stuck a foot in, the warm water embracing his skin pleasantly.

J u s txaxl i t t l exc a s exo fxxm o o dxp o i s o n i n gxx ..................... xxM u s txb exs o m exxt h i n gxIxd e s i r exxxxx

═════════════ ═══════════ ═══════════ ═════════════

User ImageUser Image

Familiar Comrade

User Image

xxxxillegalxxxxxcEven if you are a fool, even if you are a fool xxx Even if you are a fool, even if you are a fool
                                xxxxillegalxxxxxcEven if you are a fool, even if you are a fool xxxEven if you are a fool, even if you are a fool
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi

Colton shrugged, " I never really thought about that " His honesty was rash. Over-hearing his brother talk about the Jacuzzi, he figured it be a normal thing to add a few more invitations. She'd probably feel much more comfortable with her own sibling. " Why not we just join them? If something comes to mind, i'll tell you " Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. He knew how dumb it sounded but Colton said it anyways and begun pushing himself out of the water, leaning on the cement before steadying himself up. " I mean, if you don't mind. " If, there seemed to be a lot of those.

[ ooc // credit to: lost_ruins ~ !]

User Image

Charlotte could easily say she was rather confused. Still, she shrugged the thought off. "Sounds alright to me." Smiling, she had a slight hop in her step as she hurried over to the jacuzzi. The young girl loved jacuzzis, so she hurried in. Yet, at the heat that shot up her waste, she stopped in her tracks. She was up to her thighs in the hot water, and never gave herself a chance to acclimate to the waters hot temperature. Biting onto her lower lip, she slowly pushed further, and seated herself. "Much better." She mumbled to herself, letting her head fall back for a moment. The jacuzzi really was comfortable, but she didn't want to get too comfortable just yet. It was a perfect time to converse with the others of the Stone family, and to get to know her siblings' suitors. Looking back up at the others, she eyed over them slowly. The quiet light haired sister, whom seemed a bit shy but very kind from how she spoke to Charlotte earlier. The older brother, a man of very few words, but luckily his presence didn't threaten Charlotte or make her uncomfortable. He seemed to just mind his own, something Charlotte respected. Her sister was there, and as she figured, she must have been paired up with the older brother. Smiling at the thought, she looked at Colton. He seemed nice enough, maybe they would have a good time together. Maybe it would work out. He wasn't ugly, that was for sure. He also wasn't rude or pushy. 'This will definitely work out.' She thought as she began to catch bubbles of foam with her hands and blow them off her fingertips, and repeated the process a few times until the jacuzzi would fill.

Familiar Comrade

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi

Nodding his head, he followed after Charlotte and gave a wave to the trio who he made sure knew they were coming as well. " Perfect " was all he replied, an easy laugh escaping his very lips, making sure to conceal further agitation. Slowly, Colton then made his way to sit down next to his older brother, Alec than Charlotte who seemed relaxed on the other side( as she hurriedly rushed inside without a thought of the heat). Colton seemed amused by this but kept his attention on something else--his plan. After all, he wasn't at all well acquainted with Charlotte yet and giving her all his divided attention this early in the time might just cause some questions he'd soon not be able to avoid. Just because they were arranged, it didn't mean he had to be that arranged ( at least, for now). Being friendly and a bit of a flirt was not such a harm. Things like these took time. Falling in love was a hard thing to have. He couldn't just rush 'it '. It'd be something Colton would regret only because he didn't come up with something smart to cover up his tracks. Slinging his arms around the cement after sitting on one of the steps, he waited for a brewing topic that would not somehow attract his offensive and articulate side to things. Surely Alec could think of something he thought, now staring at his brother. Ahn was never much of a talker. Blushing and being shy was her normal thing. Girls he wanted to say with a tsk. " So.." Colton then trailed on purpose, seeing who'd try to fill the sentence. It was expected for he was never as good with conversation. At least, if he didn't have a complete reason to do so. But since he already had conversation, there was no use. He needed someone else to do that troublesome job.

[ ooc // credit to: lost_ruins ~ !]

Learned Seeker

Dominic Monroe

User Image

Dominic had a nice little nap while cuddling with Harmony. He moved around a bit as he stirred to life. Another soft yawn came from him as he slowly blinked, tipping his head to the side as he looked up to her. What happened, remained in his head but felt more like a bad dream then anything else. Shifting about he kept his head resting against her. Gave her a little hug, pulling her closer. "Hmm thanks for being my pillow" he mentioned in a soft tone. Stayed there for a bit longer. Really didn't care if it bothered her, how close he was. Contact with people wasn't new to him. Something he became used too in school. Had a few dates here and there without his parents knowledge. Now he was stuck marrying someone he didn't know. Troublesome but he had grown used to the idea for now at least depending on who it was. Still saw an issue with the other family, well not her but the others. More specifically the brother and other sister. He mentally sighed to himself.

A bit of pain came from his leg. He reached down and rubbed it a little. Felt off but he really didn't question it too much. He was aware of what happened at least for the most part. "Hmm so... maybe we should get going" he asked in a curious tone. He was content with staying at his current position, right up against her. "Or we can rest here some more" he teased her a little. "Kind of comfy where I am" he mentioned and snuggled against her once more. Obvious enough that she wasn't used too the contact. He did wonder about the whole biting him deal but wasn't gonna bombard her with questions right now. Maybe after a little bit and weather or not he made sure it was real or not. Again everything felt like a dream again. Slowly he did move from her. Sat up and stretched a little, his back cracked. "So how long was I out for" he asked. He did lean back against her and the tree for no particular reason. His eyes did wander down to his leg. Wondering what really had happened here.

((OOC: ))

Beloved Regular

4,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʟεҫxxx&&
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxąяɱσɳɣ

User Image
                        xxxxxHarmony closed her eyes, resting while he slept. He was out cold for a while before he stirred next to her, drawing her from a dreamless rest. Looking down at him, she smiled at his yawn but covered it quickly. Nerves. Her face flooded with color as he hugged her closer. She nodded slightly, trying not to show how nervous she was to be so close to him, something she was not used to, whatsoever. "You're welcome" She said softly, fiddling her thumb against the arm crossed against her chest.

xxxxxShe was a bit disappointed when he mentioned leaving, but knew her brother would be wondering of her soon and sighed, "I suppose we should. Alec is probably looking for me" Her voice was soft as she shifted beneath his arms and sat herself up against the tree. When he curled up against her again, she second guessed leaving the woods but it was a matter of what she wanted being against the interest of her family.

~*~

xxxxxAlec lowered himself into the water and smiled as the two youngest followed him in. Luckily, the jacuzzi was large enough for all of them to have a decent amount of space without being cramped up with each other. Glancing over to the youngest of the Monroes, he gave a smile "So, where do you suppose your other sibling and my sister have run off to? He laughed slightly, the thought of his sister running off with someone like Dom amused him but he didn't intend any offense to the Monroe's with his comment, giving another laugh to signify the humor in it.

xxxxxHis mind wandered off to thoughts of the marriage, it seemed as if the pairings were already showing themselves. It was obvious that Colton would be paired with the younger girl, since it would be quite odd if it were the opposite. He was set up with the older girl but he wasn't so sure about Ahn and Harmony. Part of him hoped that Harmony would be paired with Dom, knowing that Ahn would have a mental break down if she was stuck with him. He felt like if Harmony, with her... Little temper problem, would be able to stand up for herself.

J u s txaxl i t t l exc a s exo fxxm o o dxp o i s o n i n gxx ..................... xxM u s txb exs o m exxt h i n gxIxd e s i r exxxxx

═════════════ ═══════════ ═══════════ ═════════════

User ImageUser Image

Anxious Rabbit

User Image
αни ƨтσиɛ
Ʈɧɛ Ғιяƨт мι∂∂ℓɛ σғ тнɛ Ƨтσиɛ Ғαмιℓʏ

xxxx The sound of her older brother Alec's voice echoed through the water before she went under, but she couldn't quite understand his saying before hearing movements go out of the pool. Her pale eyes wandered over to where it came from and saw feet going out. She heard another sound similar to it and watched as smaller feet exited as well. Their going to the jacuzzi I suppose. She told herself mentally before sinking back to the bottom of the pool. Her ears popped from the water pressure below and began thinking what her ' soon - to - be husband ' was. Was he kind? Was he protective? What is he like? Oh so many questions came to her mind as she began thinking of many things. "Ah!" She seemed to scream under water, but hardly a sound came out. Water came into her mouth as she had done so, but immidiently she closed her eyes shut, spit the water eye, and came up to the surface quickly. "Crap.." She muttered softly as she slightly coughed.

xxxxShe looked over at the small group as they were enjoying the jacuzzi. Colton and the youngest Monroe girl seemed to be getting along quite nicely, yet too nicely. She knew her brother was up to something since he is hardly that kind to a girl. Her eyes wandered over to the water again and stared down below her as she tried to keep herself up and over the surface so she was able to breath. She slightly jumped and leaned backwards to where she was just floating above the water without a care if anyone was staring. I wonder whats he like.. She thought, reffering to her arranged husband. Will he be the complete opposite of me? another thought came after another non - stop. "Mm... Too much to think about." she whispered softly as she closed her eyes and just floated along the surface of the water.

" тнɛ ραƨт ιƨ тнɛ ραƨт αи∂ иσ σиɛ cαи яɛαℓℓʏ cнαиɢɛ ιт. "
User Image

Charlotte wriggled a bit, getting comfortable since she had a bit of space for herself. The way they were seated was nice because she could have an eye on the Stone family, not that she needed to for any reason. So far they seamed nice, and very comfortable. Smiling at the older brother of Colton, she let her smile drift into an awkward sheepish grin. Her brother, Dom. She knew him pretty well, and knew whatever they were doing, it sure wasn't a tea party. In her mind she hoped that he would not do anything to get them in trouble or stir any up with the Stone family. She loved her brother, but she found him to be very impulsive at times. Biting her lower lip, she shrugged at them. "Maybe just settling in, and trying to woo his bride to be?" She joked back, but had a strained laugh about her. "Anyway, I didn't get your name? Sorry, Mine is Charlotte." She said, shaking off her fake smile, and replacing it with a real one. Then, she put out her hand to shake, that was if he chose to.

Learned Seeker

Dominic Monroe

User Image

Dominic kept his current position. Rather enjoying it him self. His eyes did move about to her face. Something was clear. She didn't appear to be that comfortable or at least nervous by the color of her cheeks. He let out a chuckle. "Hmm someone is a tad shy" he teased her. Might not be the right thing to do but he couldn't help it. "Cute look for you" he continued. Nope no real reason to stop giving her a hard time. Slowly he did pull him self away from her and gave her a soft smile. Enough of the teasing for now at least. He stretched a little and stood up from his spot. Standing there he brushed off some grass and drift from his clothing before wiping his hand and holding it out for her to take. "Come on probably best to get moving again. Maybe grab a bite to eat before finding something else to do" he mentioned. Well he himself could go for a meal. Part him was aware she might have had one a bit early on when biting into his leg. Again wasn't really sure if that really happened or if it was some bad dream at this time.

He moved a little adjusting his weight from one leg to another. It felt off right now, guess it was a bit of a deeper scratch then he though. Defiantly have to take a look at it sometime soon. Probably after he had something to eat. His buzz was still going but it had changed to a bit of a headache at this time. "So what are you hobbies" he asked in a curious tone as he looked to her once more. He had a number of them. Alot to keep himself busy on days like today. He had been aware of the pool and might go for a dip later on today. Ahh skinning dipping could quite the bit of fun, of course he would do it alone. Showing his junk in front of her family probably wouldn't go over to well. Along with his own. I mean his siblings could expect this kind of behaviour out of him however. "Or even just things you like to do" he mentioned in the moments to come. Really didn't matter to him. He wanted to know a little more about her. If she had any question he would gladly answer them for her.

((OOC: ))

Devout Receiver

User Image
tab
tab
tab
User Image

tab "Clothes: Check. Shoes: Check. Jackets: Check. Accesories: Check. Seems like that's about everything I'll need". The golden eyed boy looked over the simple dufflebag that he had packed. It wasn't the all that much, but if he needed more he could always just order it from his favorite online thrift stores or eBay. Ren zipped up the dufflebag and slung it over his shoulder. He then walked out the door to the small yellow cabbie that was waiting for him. There was no point really in having to get a private driver, they were unncessisary and he always liked to see all the different cab drivers that would pick him up. That was probably one of the few reasons he only used public transportation and never bought himself a car. "Did you get the boxes I left by the door?", he asked politely. "Yes, you should of told me you were packing bricks with you", the thick russian accented man joked. "Just a few books", Ren laughed, as he handed up the small piece of paper that carried the address on it. The cab sped off towards the destination as the two made idle conversation.

The metal gate of the mannsion came into view. "You sure this is the place?", the cab driver asked, obviously impressed and looking forward to his tip. Ren simply nodded as they pulled up to the front. "Thank you for the ride, Yury", Ren said as he handed up the payment with a generous amount extra. The bright eyed teen got out with his dufflebag and went back to the trunk as it popped open. He lifted out the two medium sized boxes, which were certainly not light. He then made his way over to the front door as it was opened for him. An older gentleman greeted him, though he couldn't exactly offer a hand to him. He then called another younger man to help him, giving him one of the boxes which made him lurch downward from the weight. Books were heavy. They both made their way to where his bedroom would be, three doors down on the bottom floor and put his things in there. He thanked the worker after being told that his siblings and some of the Stone family seemed to be down at the pool.

Ren quickly unpacked his things and unpacked all his books into a nice pyramid at the foot of the bed, not seeing anywhere else suitable. He then went back to the wardrobe that he put his clothes into and suddenly his heart sank. "I forgot to pack swim shorts", he sighed. He hated when he would forget to bring stuff he should of packed. "Oh well, I think I'll just enjoy the sun", he decided as he walked off towards the pool area.

When Ren walked into the pool area, he noticed that most of them all were in the hot tub and one of the girls was simply floating over in the middle of the pool. He never did like the jacuzzies, they were usually more filled and too hot, unlike the cooling water of the pool. That was besides the point. He walked over to the jacuzzi. "Hey, I'm Ren Monroe. You must be from the Stone family", he introduced himself, his eyes carried a calming look, and his clothes rather plain and modest. The two boys seemed nice enough, cute if anything, and he knew his sisters could handle themselves with this sort of thing. Probably better than himself. He also wondered a little as to where Dominic was. His brother had a knack for getting himself into bad situations, voluntarily. It still made him smile though.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff