Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallow Grey's Princess

User Image
╔══≾☊≿═══════════≾☊≿══╗
Nicolas Paris
╚══≾☋≿═══════════≾☋≿══╝

The Lightning Monk

"Bo eh?" he repeated to himself, just to note to remember that as there was no way he will remember Beauregard. Is that a name? Probably German or something. Nicky rubbed his brow before looking around the temple. "So, what are were suppose to be doing here? Besides finding our destiny." he rolled his eyes. The letter was pretty corny but with the gis and monks around, it would appear he was called to join some new martial arts school. Nicky was always a decent fighter but it wouldn't hurt to learn a few things. His trip was paid for and that wasn't cheap. And it appears there was more than one invitation.

Nicky then remembered the monk and what he had mentioned. What did the grand master monk look like? Still haven't gave him a reason to be here and why not leave. "By the way, you wouldn't happen to know who is in charge of the place? Pose to be looking for some grand master." Nicky played with his tiny pig tails subconsciously out of bordom. It was a habit he picked up when he thinks, accessing the situation. "And where the rooms are so I can unpack my things." he said, working about the showers. Did this place even have showers? Or running water? So far, everything is so low tech. Sensing a lot of stress in the future.

Feel it everywhere, can you see it growing?
Enemies arise and the hate is flowing.
Shattering the moon and bloodying the sky!

User Image

partydude11
Quote:

Nagasaki-1324's Husbando

Interstellar Bard

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image
Beauregard Knight

✘ Monk of Earth ✘

"Just try to give me an impossible obstacle."

Knight looked over the Gi, sighing as he already noticed a few cat hairs on it. Hopefully it wouldn't turn out that anyone there was allergic to cats, other wise he'd need to keep his distance. Reaching up, he scratched Goblin's head, eliciting a purr from the large cat. He looked over at Nicky when he spoke up. "No idea, really." He lifted up Goblin and set her down on the table.

Taking off his scarf, he rolled it up and put away in a pocket of his coat. While Nicky questioned him on what he knew, of both what they were supposed to do and what the temple was like, he unbuttoned his coat. "I wouldn't know really. I jus' arrived an' all. Though I think I remember one of the monks here mentionin' a grand master." As he spoke he removed his gloves. His knuckles were covered in scars, some new and fresh, some old and faded.

Putting his gloves in his coat pocket with his scarf, he removed his coat to show both the wifebeater he wore underneath, as well as his fairly muscled frame. "Though I do think I can hear some voices over there..." He gestured to a screen nearby, where he could hear some faint voices behind. 'Couldn't hurt to check, no?" As he spoke he put on the top of his gi, frowning as he tied the belt and moved his arms a bit. "This is a little hard to move in... rather just wear my usual workout clothes."

Katie The Timeless

Where? Meditation Room
With who? Goblin and Nicolas
Doing what? Gettin' dressed.

Quotable Poster

User Image

User Image
                                        "look in my eyes..."xxx"...what do you see?..."xxx"...a cult of personality
                                        ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰xx
                                              ♚* █ . . . ( Brunhilda. ) −− ◜ von GuggenheimThe Black Queen

Location: restaurant With: Patrisha Outfit/Equipment: school girl uniform Size: 5'10 145lb OOC: sorry for my delay as well, I ended up in a similiar busy situation lol. Also Brunhilda finally gives in, for da booty

Brunhilda's brow narrowed when she claimed that her family would be murdered by the yokai if she didn't stop them. "I doubt it. There are enough super weapons in the world to wipe out the entire planet 5 times over. Are you seriously gonna sit there and tell me that there's something a magic glowey fist can kill than a nuke can't?" she exclaimed, clearly not convinced. If these yokai were such a threat, then how were a bunch of kids throwing rocks and fireballs supposed to make a difference? This wasn't ancient Japan, the technology and weapons they had now could wipe out entire countries, it was a completely different situation. If anything the world superpowers were likely to nuke this entire country before the yokai got the chance to try to invade anywhere else, much less make their way all the way to Germany.

"and sorry to disappoint you, but the "deep down you want to help" line is bullshit. I'm not a "big picture" kind of person, heck I haven't even held a job for longer than 3 months at a time. Do you really think I'm gonna jump at something like this?" she scoffed. When the woman gave her the option of going to "the caves" or staying to train Brunhilda just scowled "I'll just go with option C and take my a** back home ya drunk b***h!" she shouted in English as the woman left. Sighing she turned her attention back to Trish, who seemed to be taking things far more seriously than she had. "Oh come on Trish don't tell me you're really buying into all this..." she said, watching the girl eying her gi thoughtfully. When the girl explained her dreams and the stories her family used to tell Brunhilda let out a frustrated groan, it was pretty clear at this point Patrisha intended to stay and join the "good fight".

Brunhilda was silent for a moment, staring at Trish, then too her gi, then too the door, then back at Trish "you're not seriously considering this are you..." she thought to herself, arguing against herself in her mind. "seriously she's just some chick you met this morning, who are you trying to impress here?" she thought, watching as Trish went off to change, clenching her teeth as she heard the sounds of her unzipping and tugging off clothing, like a tempting siren's call. "you're an idiot you're an idiot you're an idiot you're an idiot!!" she screamed internally, letting out another growl of frustration as she gave in and swung the door to Trishes changing room open "alright fine! but I swear to god if we don't end up doing it by the time this is all said in done I'm gonna be pissed" she said to the white haired girl, more or less making her intentions known. The only reason she was doing this, or atleast the only reason she would admit, was to try to get into Trishes pants. Perhaps not the most virtuous reasons to fight evil, but it would have to suffice.

With that said Brunhilda closed the changing room door again and went off to her own stall to get changed, reemerging a minute or two later in the form fitting gi. The strange outfit clung to every curve of her body, yet it seemed to somehow fit perfectly, not being too tight or restricting her movements at all, as if it was tailored just for her (even though she knew that was impossible). "god I feel like an idiot in this thing, come on lets go balance our chakras or whatever" Brunhilda said to Trish as she headed for the "mediation room". Though to be honest despite her sour mood deep down she was actually kind of excited. After all she was supposed to get super powers right? It was hard not to get a little pumped up at the idea.

Italics- thinking
                                        -- Orange- speaking Japanese -- Black- speaking German -- Red- speaking English

Lovewitch101

Rhino Sensei

User Image
M I C H E L A N G E L O-

Mood : Hungry Location : Forest Thoughts: Food..Company : Mirai

Mirai asked him where he was going. Really? That was like a red flag already but then she said that she came from a temple. "Temple?", his voice echoed after hers. She continued since she wasn't finished talking yet but his mind was still set on the mentioning of a temple. She couldn't mean the same temple he was supposed to find could she? Michael quickly took out his map and shoved it in her face, "You can read this, no?!", he asked quickly, already throwing everything his parents ever taught him about strangers out the window; wanting to know if his suspicions were correct.

Mirai had said something else right before he took out his map. Michael wasn't really paying attention, more concerned over the temple, but did remember a few words. Hungry. Buy him food. Temple together? Just as he remembered his stomach began to growl making his cheeks flush red again; removing the map from her face and using it to hide his own. How long had it been since he'd eaten again? Thinking back now it was since he left Italy yesterday night; the last time he had dinner with his mother and father. "I'm very hungry..", he admitted shyly but kept his face hidden from the shame.

Occ
Cat-Face14
i have college and a job so i usually have my hands full =3=
Mirai Higasaki↣

User Image
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴForest xxxx ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏMichel

User Image

Mirai was taken a back when Michel took out a map, and shoved it at her. She softly took it from her hands chuckling and staring at it. "I didn't have a map with me, but yeah. I can read it." she said, pointing at the lines and following them. "This way is up to the temple, and we can go back this way to the town." She explained, letting her eyes get used to the map, trying to paint a mental picture of it. She was surprised when he took back the map and hid his face. She smiled gently, and cocked her head to the side. "I'm going to guess your hungry. You don't have to worry, I can pay for you if you'd like." She said holding her hand out, and walking around him. "It's back this way, right?" She asked nicely. He obviously seemed young, and she didn't want to scare him. She really just wanted to help him in all honestly. But then again, she'd probably still be lost if she didn't bump into him. So she was also quite thankful to him too. Mirai rubbed the back of her head. "I just want to thank you. You, know, cause i'd probably still be lost if you weren't here." She said, blushing a bit.

Hallow Grey
I usually also don't join roleplays like this. I like 1 on 1 roleplays because you don't have to worry about other people, and you know you're going to be talked to, and not ignored. You know?
Quote:

Unbeatable Wolf

●●●●● I am the+[ Head Monk & Grand Master.]+++++++++++++++++++Kazuhiko Ryuutona
●●●●●●●●●●●●● I will show you what you can do. You ready to challenge yourself, students.
User Image

X
                                                    X
                                                    X

Kazuhiko finished paid his respect to Uu'mko. He decided to check on the other monks that may take his place as the GrandMaster. One of them was on a journey. He figured he would check on the lazy a**. He leave the cave and started to make his way to where he sensed Hiro's Ki. He made his way to the waterfall. He looked around to see the students were aroundtheir master. The master was asleep when he should be teaching the students. "Well Hiro Tamaki you can sleep, in hell. DROWN YOU LAZY a** MASTER!" yelled Kazuhiko as he grabbed him by the color and threw the young master into the waterfall to wake him up. "Okay students the rest of the day you will be practice basic ki location. I want you to spread out and see if you can find each other with only using your sense of ki. You will be blindfold." said Kazuhiko. The students went away to due the task asked of them.

Kazuhiko waited for the lazy Master to come up for his dip in the waterfall. "I trust you to step up knowing that you are in the running to be the next Grandmaster and you still slack in your training. You are destiny for greatness and you rather sleep." said Kazuhiko. He let out a sigh. "I don't have time to yell at you for hours on end. Look the new monks are here. You bet get there in the next half hour or I will put you through the Eight Gate of Hell training course." said Kazuhiko. He wonder what he would due with the lazy master. He felt his temple about to explode. He focused himself to calm down. "Go now." said Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko waited for thee monk to respond and head tot he temple.
                                                    User Image

Comp α ɴ y: Comp α ɴ y:

dunce007
                    Hiro Tamaki

then Uu'mko

Actions: chatting
                    Mood: chilled
                    OOC: Super short

Lonely Smoker

User Image
Hiro Tamaki
The Lazy Master

Hiro woke up, watching as the world moved around him. That was strange, he was laying down, things shouldn't be moving. His eyes were half open as he stared forward at the approaching waterfall. That was strange, it seemed he was soaring through the air, but that couldn't be right. As soon as he splashed into the water he was proven wrong, and struggled to right himself in his heavy cloak. A few seconds later he popped up, right into the disciplining words of the grand master.

He floated over to the edge of the small pond as the grand master continued to talk down at him. He climbed out of the water, feeling a good thirty pounds heavier with his cloak wet. As the grand master told him off and to go see the new monks, Hiro rubbed his head and walked towards his room, "Hai," He said simply. He went to his room and switched his robes out for a dry set and went to the temple. As he walked into the temple, he noticed the aura's of two of the other masters present. He also felt those who were destined to fight the youkai king. He looked around at those in the meditation halls, trying to size them up. He would have to ask the other masters which were the troubling students later.

:Location
:Company
"Japanese" , "Engrish"

Bashful Friend

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘
│ⱡ│ⱡ│ⱡ│ⱡ│ⱡ│ⱡ│ⱡ│ⱡ│Patrisha Walters│ⱡ│ⱡ│ⱡ│ⱡ│ⱡ│ⱡ│ⱡ│ⱡ│
>> Monk in training<<XXXXX>>Yososoryo Darkness Monk <<
❝I will always stand fast.❞

Darkness of night is my peace.
I have always wanted to be one with night.
We can not exist without the light and darkness.
The night will always be my friend when no one else will be.

She was in the changing room or a moment still before she heard what Brunhilda say and blinked for a moment as she slightly blushed. So... that is what she really wanted... Well, she guessed she could let it happen since she wasn't too inclined to love anyone anyways. She didn't really even know what love was as her family never showed it to her anyways and all she had was just those that wanted something from her and nothing else. Honestly why would this one girl be any different? Well it was fine....

She came out to see Hilda on in her gi and smiled lightly, "It looks good on you." she said softly as she looked at her and then at herself. She mostly was still covered in her trench coat and had her gloves on as well with the gi underneath. She had made sure that her hair would stay out of the way for now as it was up in a ponytail. Taking a deep breath she looked around and sighed. "Well.... I guess we should at least walk around a bit.... Unless you want to do something else." she said looking at her in the eyes and then gave a slight smile. Her mind was starting to shut down again as she kept her feelings that she did have sealed away.

┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘┌┐└┘

With: Brunhilda
Mood: Stunned and still Flustered.
OOC: Sorry it took me so long. I have been busy.

Italics- thinking -- Dark Red- speaking Japanese -- Midnight Blue- speaking English

pdragon619

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces