Welcome to Gaia! ::

You've been invited to this Dungeon, as all masters are. for slaves, of a different nature a bit on the wild side, but some are tame. The Variety of slaves is enourmas. So you hear....

Following the directions on the invitation, you find yourself walking the back allys of Turkaluk a northern town, that is wrought with old buildings and shrouded in a darkness. You come apon a door marked with a strange symbol, the same symbol on the invitation.

you knock on the door and a man dressed in black appears.

how may I help you my fine friend?
the slaves are right this way ready for your... amusement.

you follow him into the building and down stairs when you reach the bottom you see a great site before your eyes...

steel cages lined up, chains on the wall, and slaves everywhere...

the man turns to you.

take your pick...
(is it alright to be a slave?)

Aged Regular

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Praha was barely awake, chained to the wall and almost hanging by her wrists. A slight moan escaped her as her head began to move.
(yes it is....)
(yes it is....)
*he walked up to praha and poked her*

are you ok?

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Kido sat back in his cage,bored as usaul.Nothing instresting ever happened around this filthy place.
*Kowi looked through the dismal bars of her cage and sighed trying to pull at her chains but without success, whenever someone passed she would spit at them*
*she walks in looking for a slave to help her with her house chores* thank you sir *she says to teh man in black she bows lightly and walks around*

Aged Regular

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
As she came to, she saw the cages around her and soon realized where she was. She had heard about these places from some people she knew. They described these areas as "the pits of hell" and "once you're inside, you'll never be free again." She tried to call out to the nearest person...

"Someone help me!"
An angry growl rose to the throat of the lanky teen, though maroon-hued eyes glared at the two men in front of the cage she was in. Wrapping a furred paw around a cage bar, she growled again in warning, wolf-ish ears flicking to attention.

Fashionable Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
  • Full closet 200
Tsuwabuki slowly opened his eyes. Brown orbs stared out from under he fallen hair. The metal from the cage was cold on his back but it warmed when he sat up. The ring on his fnger clinked against the bars when he grabbed them for levarage. Rubbing his head he breathed in and looked around. "Another slave house." He leaned against the back bars and waited to be sold.
*Sayaka sat in her cage with her hands tied behind her back and her ankles in chains... when i light had hit her cage, it had woken her up...she squinted into the morning light and looked around at all that surrounds her*

((i hope its alright if i join))
*she looked around a bit more and sighed* there arent many to my liking *she sighs again*
*Tristam sits idly looking around in a depressed funk*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces