Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Poster

6,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

ᾧith Izzy; Gwen; Leika; Corbin; Some Damn Assassins..
                      ᾧhere Someplace cold... and haz ice.
                          ȡoing Sniffing and Sneezing and fighting.

At this point Vash had literally started to hibernate as he cocooned himself inside the cloak that he had claimed now as his own. As the strange night, or day for that matter since it was hard to tell inside the cabin, went on, Vash became more and more oblivious to what was going on between his comrades and groove funk master... guy.... and started to become more in tune with his own thoughts. Unfortunately that state didn't last long when the sound of steal on steal could be heard from outside before Corbin yelling for someone to come help him... except Leika... That's the most normal thing I've heard all evening.

Without thinking, without saying a word, Vash leapt up from his corner and rushed outside. the cloak flying around his head, wrapping it into its own cocoon before draping over his shoulders to form a short cape. With his new attire, Vash leapt into the air towards the group of bodies he could see before screaming at the top of his lungs in a muffled cry "Shredded Eagle!" before unleashing a whirlwind of steel onto the attackers. Luckily Vash's attack was a little off from where Corbin was stood, but unfortunately the attack itself did nothing but put the attackers on the defence as they recovered from a sudden fae attack.

Soon enough the assassins were back on the offense and Vash being Vash at this point went on the offense as well and engaged two of the attackers. Swords and katar clashing against each other before Vash back stepped into a defensive stance as he squared off against his two opponents. Hopefully at this point, it wasn't just Corbin and Vash taking on the attackers. Corbin might be fine on his own, but Vash at this point was finding it difficult to keep himself steady.
Leave it alone.
Don't touch it.
Stop looking at it.
Y U SO JELLY.
I'm behind you.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎----------------------------------------I shall consume your soul--------------------------------------- ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
                                          User Image
User Image

[indent]By the Four and the One, there are enough of these people for them to have an king?! That was Leika's first reaction to hearing of Groovemaster Funky Breeze's quest. He supposed it the existence of a 'Dance King' title didn't necessarily imply a large number of devotees to this way of the Groove - maybe whoever invented the philosophy had just been crazy and self-absorbed enough to give himself the title anyway - but still, just the possibility that it was otherwise was enough to give Leika a bit of a headache. Still, he did his best to keep too much of his incredulity appearing on his face, with the result that instead of looking outright disbelieving, he just continued to look rather gobsmacked. Thankfully, he was saved the trouble of having to actually come up with a response when a few moments later Corbin, who had marched out of the shack in obvious disgust, raised a shout for help from outside. Granted, Leika himself was explicitly excluded from any invitation to help, but it proved a welcome distraction nevertheless.

[indent]Given that he had been excluded, mind, he was sorely tempted to just leave Corbin to whatever mess the irritable samurai had somehow gotten into now. Of course, the more responsible half of him knew he should probably go out and see what was going on. After Vash charged out, breaking out of the stupor he seemed to be in up until then, Leika glanced at Gwen and grimaced faintly. "... I suppose, even though I wasn't invited, I should still see what aid I can lend, shouldn't I?" he said in a resigned tone of voice. Without really waiting for a response, he got to his feet and stepped quickly over to the door, where he poked his head out to take stock of the situation.

[indent]The situation, it turned out, was a force eight elves armed to the teeth and not looking in the slightest bit trustworthy... or, for that matter, friendly. Corbin and Vash had already engaged them, but with the numbers being two to eight, they were currently only succeeding in holding them at bay. "Mente's tears, what's all this?" the mage groaned in consternation. Surely this group couldn't be here for them? They'd just shipwrecked here, after all - how could anyone even know they'd be here? Maybe they were here for Funky Breeze and his disciple, then? That might be more plausible. He would have wondered if they were simple bandits, but the team seemed rather too... coordinated and well-equipped for that, after a moment of closer inspection. But why would Funky Breeze have what appeared to be trained killers after them? Maybe the contest for this 'Dance King' title is serious after all... Leika thought to himself bemusedly. Still, that was all somewhat by-the-by at the moment. Right now, the order of the day was fighting the eight elves off.

[indent]All told, though, Leika would much rather have sat there continuing to speculate. He was tired, cold and, despite the time they'd spent in the shack already still not particularly dry. Granted, none of the rest of the party would be in a much better situation, but... well, they were warriors, most of them trained. Leika had gotten rather more experience of combat magic in the past few weeks than he'd ever expected to get, but it was still hardly his forte. He spent a couple of moments, therefore, seriously considering if he could, in good conscience, just sit this one out. In the end, however, he let out a groan and decided he'd best to his bit. He'd just stay as far back as he could...

[indent]In that spirit, he slipped cautiously out the door and hopped down onto the ground outside. Once there, he thumped his staff onto the ground and cried out, "Treme!" At his word of power, the ground beneath their attackers began to shake, throwing their until-now perfectly synchronized movements off, and slowing their attack. Unfortunately, it also drew their attention to Leika. Breaking out in a cold sweat that had nothing to do with the temperature, the mage found himself praying that his friends were able to capitalize on the disruption.

WHERE x x x x x x x x x x
Shack on the Stelon shore x x x x x x x x x x
WITH x x x x x x x x x x
Corbin, Gwen, Izzy and Vash, Groovemaster Funky Breeze, Disciple Two-Step Flower, eight friendly faean chappies x x x x x x x x x x
DOING x x x x x x x x x x
Casting a spell and pissing himself somewhat (not literally, yet) x x x x x x x x x x
FEELING x x x x x x x x x x
Tired and anxious x x x x x x x x x x

l nono l's Prince

Adorable Pumpkin

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Imagex x x
User Image
                                                      『 ❇ 』 LOCATION STELON (SHORE) 『 ❇ 』 COMPANY CORBIN, ISABELLA, LEIKA, VASH, DISCIPLE, FUNKY BREEZE, ASSASSINS 『 ❇ 』 ACTIVITY STABBITY-STAB-STAB

[please]Before the conversation could carry much longer, Corbin gave up and went outside just in time to come into contact with...something he needed help with, though decidedly not from Leika. When Leika grumbled to the young woman, she smiled a little. "Your magic is often more useful than my flailing of a sword until I turn into a fire-breathing hellbeast," she offered with a shrug. She couldn't even do the fire-breathing hellbeast bit anymore with her new sword, either, so when she followed the others out into the open to find that they were faced with what appeared to be professional assassins, her hand tightened around the handle of the aforementioned weapon, and she drew it. She didn't know what she could do, but she certainly wouldn't be caught standing around.

[please]So, she rushed into battle, but she almost fell on her a** when the ground started to shake. At first, she began to wonder if it was natural causes or perhaps some sort of subterranean monster, but then she realized that it was Leika who'd cast a spell as she'd passed by him. It would definitely throw the assassins off, but she was also suffering from the tremors, too. Her balance, thanks to her teachings not only in the training yard but as a princess, was fairly good, so once she got used to the shaking, she managed to stay vertical, if barely. It was at this moment she kind of wished she could control the fire-breathing hellbeast: that hovering thing would have been useful at this time. Would it be that easy for the others? Regardless, she used the opportunity to rush one of the assassins who still had yet to catch his balance.

[please]Unfortunately for her, it wasn't as easy as she'd hoped. He managed to parry her attack with his own sword, catching her blade in a lock. The princess tried to press forward, hoping to overwhelm him, but she wasn't met with much luck. Instead, she pulled her blade back and tried again. And again. Each attack was met with some sort of avoidance, whether it was a block or a dodge. Finally frustrated with it, Gwenevere kicked her leg out and caught the assassin right in the abdomen, knocking him back onto the ground. Taking the chance, she stumbled up towards him (thanks to a particularly strong tremor below her) and rammed her blade straight into his shoulder, figuring it would render his sword arm useless.

╭☆╯

Speech - ""
                                                      Thoughts -

Corbin - ""
                                                      Isabella - ""
                                                      Leika - ""
                                                      Vash - ""

NPC - ""
                                                      Gilbert - ""
                                                      Corbin Attack - ""
                                                      Frederick Weiss - ""
                                                      Funky Breeze - ""
                                                      Roderick Faust - ""
                                                      Salom Balet - ""
                                                      Galathon - ""

⒜⒝⒞⒟⒠⒡⒢⒣⒤⒥⒦⒧⒨⒩⒪⒫⒬⒭⒮⒯⒰⒱⒲⒳⒴⒵
                                                      ⒶⒷⒸⒹⒺⒻⒼⒽⒾⒿⓀⓁⓂⓃⓄⓅⓆⓇⓈⓉⓊⓋⓌⓍⓎⓏ
                                                      ⓐⓑⓒⓓⓔⓕⓖⓗⓘⓙⓚⓛⓜⓝⓞⓟⓠⓡⓢⓣⓤⓥⓦⓧⓨⓩ
User Image
                                    User Image

[indent]"I have come searching for a man: my eternal rival, a fellow master of The Groove: Battle Swan Omega." Izzy's amazement in the dance fighter suddenly changed to a strong glare in his direction. He completely ignored my question... that's... Isabella continued to glare at Groove master ignore man as Corbin left the cabin, she thought about joining Corbin until he opened the door and a cold gust of wind blew right into her face causing her to shiver on the spot as she tried to warm her arms up again by rubbing them. Yeah, not happening.

[indent]A few minutes passed before Izzy heard someone shouting for assistance outside. "Hey! Will someone who's not Leika come out here and help me!?" Her head perked up aswell as her ears as she said out loud. "Wait, I'm a somebody who isn't leika. Coming!" As the redhead stepped outside she gritted her teeth and tried to ignore the harsh winds as much as possible as she readied her chakram and dashed into the heat of battle.

W H E R E
                                    Inside Disciple Two-Step Flower's shack

W I T H
                                    Everyone plus some

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items