Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elocutionist

silver_phoenix
Daska

"I'm Tamierra even it doesn't really matter for in a moment you won't be here anymore", with saying that jumped at him the aura around her hands formed into claws as she grabbed his clothing.
*laughs* you intend to kill me *laughs again* good luck *steps out of the way a split second in time for her to miss*
Punches him in the face.Well you said good luck so I decided to hit you.Gets sword out.Alright Iam ready.I've been in a sentence for an millenium.So I need a little warmup.
miyu_star_13
silver_phoenix
miyu_star_13

cheerfully she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a deck of goddess tarot cards "okay now tell me a question that you think should be answered"..."maybe something to do with the prestent"
will i find what im looking for?

"this is a basic spread" she says she lays down the cards on the grass benith the boulder...first she lays down the past card..then beside it the present card...then the future card...then alittle bit away from the future card she places down the moral card. "now" she begins"the past card or the foundation of the matter which is being considered"she turns over the card. "the six of swords...new knowledge that helps one to move beyond current limiations" the young angel smiles "this card mean that you in your ast have moved past something that was holding you back..."
((huh?)) *thinks* im not sure what that might be
Naomi_Ko
**She looked confused.**

"I don't know if we were excactly 'mates'. I've been okay, i guess. You?"

((mates means friends))

"Hmm, I guess you could say we were mates, I've been fine. Jumping around from place to place here and there. Trying to find a place to settle in. I still haven't found one, which is sorta lame." He replies, "Sometimes I wish I could just find a place to live." He sighs deeply.
*Sky walked in the forest, and sat down by the nearest lake, with a happy look on his face*
"Ahh, i love this forest.."
*Sky pulled out his ocerana, and started to play soothing music, that carried out through the forest, so that all can hear*
Delvennerim

Delve blinks and stares at her and then laughs, remembering the last hat she's talking about. He'd almost forgotten about it. He forgave her for that a long time ago...besides, this hat was much better made. It wouldn't be be-holed by a couple horns. "Haha, I'm not worried. Besides, it's a bit chilly tonight, you need a hat." He smiles.

She stands on her tip toes and pat his head playfully.
"I'm a big girl now Delve. I can look after myself all by myself now...But I will be stealing your hat!!" She turned from him and ran for it, holding the hat on her head.
silver_phoenix
Daska
silver_phoenix
Daska

"I'm Tamierra even it doesn't really matter for in a moment you won't be here anymore", with saying that jumped at him the aura around her hands formed into claws as she grabbed his clothing.
*laughs* you intend to kill me *laughs again* good luck *steps out of the way a split second in time for her to miss*

She licked her lips as she stared at Silver, "I bet you have a yummy liver," she said as she ran at him faster this time and managed to grab hold of his hand she held it tight and looked into his eyes, "now before I find would you be so kind as to tell me what race you are?"
an ice demon why?

"Good good demon's blood tastes the best", she said as she ran one of her claws down his arms making it bleed but not enough to make him bleed badly, smiling she ran her tongue over the blood, "yes demon blood it the best very good though like a popicle."
Trowa11
silver_phoenix
Daska

Punches him in the face.Well you said good luck so I decided to hit you.Gets sword out.Alright Iam ready.I've been in a sentence for an millenium.So I need a little warmup.
*pulls out his battle ax* you sure im not really in the mood but ok *waits for your move*
* as she enters a small clearing she pulls a hood over her but slowly cares on, hoping she is being followed again. *
*Sky continues to play, now an icy wind surrounds him, the air grows cold in the forest*
Daska

"Good good demon's blood tastes the best", she said as she ran one of her claws down his arms making it bleed but not enough to make him bleed badly, smiling she ran her tongue over the blood, "yes demon blood it the best very good though like a popicle."
felt good too smile i mean i dont wish to fight you
* with the cold wind blowing against her she crouches down by a tree and wraps her cloak around here as she watches the others. *
~Thara hears music and follows it to a stranger. She notices that the air is colder here, but still plops down on the ground to listen to the strangers music.~
Naomi_Ko
gatenmaru
*he stared at Naomi*

It depends. Are you Naomi. *he said having an excellent memory of names*

"Yes."

**She stood, leaning agaist a tree, near the one she leaped from not long before. A gentle breeze blew a few pink strands of hair from her face. She glanced upward at the full moon. She disliked the fact that it was flawless, clear of stars.**
(gotta go)

"Yes i remember you"

*The he sat in a meditation posiion and started to use his powers to search the forest mentally*
Gina_chan
Delvennerim

Delve blinks and stares at her and then laughs, remembering the last hat she's talking about. He'd almost forgotten about it. He forgave her for that a long time ago...besides, this hat was much better made. It wouldn't be be-holed by a couple horns. "Haha, I'm not worried. Besides, it's a bit chilly tonight, you need a hat." He smiles.

She stands on her tip toes and pat his head playfully.
"I'm a big girl now Delve. I can look after myself all by myself now...But I will be stealing your hat!!" She turned from him and ran for it, holding the hat on her head.

**She watched the childish play from the tree on which she leaned. She found it humorous. She wondered why the girl had such an obsession for hats. She scuffed the toe of her black boot in the dirt at the foot of the tree. She let her self slide down the side of it, landing on the cold ground as she waited for another cool breeze.**

Elocutionist

silver_phoenix
Trowa11
silver_phoenix
Daska

*pulls out his battle ax* you sure im not really in the mood but ok *waits for your move*
Naw I wont your to weak to fight besides you didnt even see me cut you already*cuts head on the forehead and than smirks*See I told you your not worth my time but thanks for helping me get warmed up.*Slashes behind him.Hahaha.Wow you are pretty easy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff