Welcome to Gaia! ::

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Story
Everyone believes that Hell has always been ruled by one immortal Devil, However contrary to popular belief demon's aren't immortal no they just live long then humans do, As such from time to time a knew Ruler of Hell most be chosen. The way the knew king is decided is through a torment of sorts were demons of high enough rank are given the chance to fight for the throne however these are no normal fights, Each Demon must have a contract with a human of great spiritual power in order to fight, the human becomes the Demon's Sacrifice their shield against the others as it were, They also become the Demon's source of power If the Sacrifice dies or the bound between the Demon and the Sacrifice isn't strong enough the demon will lose and the Sacrifice will lose their soul, However if the Demon wins the torment he then has a very important choice to make whither to let the Sacrifice go and live a normal human life with no memory of what has happened or To keep their Sacrifice whatever choice they make the demon is still crowned king....

... In our Modern world tales like this are often thought of as just fantasy but the king of hell has passed and the fight for the new king has began...

Rules
No Cybering
No explicit gore
Semi-literate to advanced lit.
Use character skeletons Provided
Pm me character skeletons with Devil's Sacrifice as the subject ((or it will be ignored))
As soon as your character appears on the character list you can start rping.
Try to post at-least once day if you can't for some reason or another let me know.

Characters
Devils

Name: yukirgura (yuki) natamazuma
Race: Unknown
Personalty: tempered,childish,and hardworking. he is easily frustrated and has a hard time understanding others.he's somewhat sensitive and kind but in his own way.
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sacrifice:
Weapon: None
Powers: he can shape-shift and use dark & nature magic
Brief History: coming from a family of high power,under strict parents and a harsh father. yuki was always expected highly of and he hated the pain they brought him. Yuki is not the best fit for the son of a lord but he tries hard.
Puppetmaster: mewbot5408

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: David Matthews Kennex
Race: Unknown
Appearance:User Image
Personalty: David can be classified as a Warrior, who wants to beat his opponent more than anything else, and never I repeat NEVER surrender. He can be really stubborn once he has set his mind on a task. Given his demon blood, he has somewhat of a temper and is quick to anger. He has been working with this problem over the years, and it has gotten better but not by much.
Sacrifice:
Weapon: He has two of theses. User Image
Powers: Able to heal at a high accelerated rate. Supernatural Speed, Heightened senses, Really strong.
Brief History: David was born into a middle lower class family. Given his abilities he works on the police force his ability to heal himself is useful. It just sucks that he has to cover the injuries with make - up and band-aids. However, he loves his job and the hunt that comes with taking down the bad guys.
Puppetmaster: Yume Yokohama

Sacrifices

Name: Alexander ((Alex for short)) Rolands
Personalty: Quiet marked as kind of a loner though he is very kind to anyone in need of aid. His emotion can vary depending on the mood of people around him.
Appearance: User Image
Devil:
Powers: Emphatic, With Latent fire magic that will only become available to him when under great emotional stress or physical danger.
Brief History: Always a quite and often isolated from the world because of Emphatic abilities Alexander grow up a lonely child with very few friends, Despite that Alexander grew up to be a fine young man working as writer for fairly successful occult magazine, Despite working in such a field Alexander himself doesn't believe in the occult or anything like that, But time and a bound with a demon may change his mind.
Puppetmaster: Scrap Aoba

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Nanashi Masanori
Personalty: Though kind hearted with a sweet smile and a knack for charming his way out of situations Nana isn’t as friendly as he seems. Loyal to a fault Nanashi is actually rather quiet and almost childlike at times when he feels safe enough to let his guard down. An emotional chameleon who blends in with those his is with it’s hard to get a read on Nana.
Appearance: User Image
Devil:
Powers: Illusions. Nanashi can create just about anything and it will seem real because in a sense it is. However he cannot hold things indefinitely. The bigger the creation the harder it is to maintain. The exception to this is when he carries around his plushies, then his illusions can hold up a bit better without draining him as badly. He subconsciously stores part of his energy into them and so long as he has one with him he has a sort of reserve power. However they are not indefinite holders, the power fades over time if not renewed.
Brief History: Nanashi came from a good home with a good education. As a child of the Masanori Family he has never wanted for money and never will with his sister soon to be instated as Matriarch of the family. He is mostly unaware of the extent of his powers because what he wants he can generally get and has no clue that his favored plushies are actually more than they seem. For the most part he ignores his powers or uses them for frivolous things. Like changing the wardrobe of his beloved plushies to match him.
Puppetmaster: pianissimo_butterfly

Character Skeletons
Devils
Name:
Appearance:
Personalty:
Sacrifice:
Weapon:
Powers:
Brief History:
Puppetmaster:

Sacrifices

Name:
Personalty:
Appearance:
Devil:
Powers:
Brief History:
Puppetmaster:

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
((......))

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
Alexander "Alex" Rolands
~Demons, Spirits and fairies don't exist there only stories people make up to keep kids in line, aren't they?

Headphones on music playing as loud as it could be without giving the listen hearing damage, and a very board expression was on the face of a young 20 something man looking at his phone, almost disgusted by what he was reading. "Another fool kills himself trying to summon non-existent demons, ugh what is this world coming too." Alexander said switching off the news app and putting away his phone. He was in a pretty good mood until he read that damn new flash, everyday it seemed to get worse, more and more people turning to the occult to fix their own damn problems. "I swear we are going to wipe ourselves out with the sure amount of idiots that believe in the non-sense I write for the magazine."

Getting up from his sit he looked around and noticed that he was actually alone for once, well that was surprising if you thought about his location and the time of day. He was in a library it was around noon and most people like to spend their lunch hour at a shop or eating somewhere, but Alex wasn't like most people for some reason when he got near big crowds he always got light-headed, so yeah he spent his lunch hours and most of his free days hauled up in the local library or in his apartment. "Oh right my Lunch hour is almost over better head back to work I suppose." stretching out a little the brown hair boy head for the main exit of the library.

Feral Kitten

User Image
xxx*´¨)
xx¸.´¸.*´¨) ¸.*¨)
(¸.´ (¸.` ¤ иαиαʂɧι ϻαʂαиøяι

¢σмρคηч: Alex xxLσcคтιση: Library xмσσ∂: Slightly Sulky xσuɬfɨɬ:Inside

Nanashi had started his day off early but not by choice. His sister had woken him up before dawn to go visit one of the Masanori side businesses. His sister liked to dabble in the occult since she first realized something about Nana wasn't quite right. While Nanashi didn't fully understand the why of it all, even as a child it simply was what it was, he didn't question her much. They were raised in a rather religiously lax environment after all and if their family could claim any religion it was Shinto, given their ancestral background. Personally Nanashi was unaffiliated to any religion but knew enough about several of them to bullshit his way through a business or dinner party when necessary. Still it his early morning wake up call was why he was so damn tired as he remained in the cushy library chair he'd claimed nearly three hours ago. The little nook had been perfect for nap after his vindictive spending spree.

Given that he stood that he stood at an even 6' his height was generally enough to make people avoid him on instinct alone. His long snowy hair reached the back of his knees had been pulled back in a loose pony tail with a few shorter strands framing his face was a reason that some brave souls didn't. His unusual teal colored eyes stood out against his pale complexion and more than one person had been caught in the trap of his pretty face.

Raised to be his sister's protector he had a vast array of social skills, one of the most prominent being his ability to mask just how not threatening he was was at heart. That's not to say he couldn't act violent or vicious when necessary but he preferred not to and if given a choice as more pacifistic in nature. In other words, the complete opposite of his elder sister. The one thing they did share was the mutual loyalty and affection reserved only for the other. Not even their own family had a place in their hearts.

Still none of that mattered currently to the male as he pouted in a plush library chair. He had been slightly petty when his sister had to run off on him so suddenly and had bought a few expensive items. Ones he would not likely remember he'd even bought if he managed to have for more than a week even though. Two of the items were sleek new tablets with their 10.5 inch screens in the latest model and damn near feather light. He hadn't even blinked at the price when he swiped the card linked to his sister's account. Being the younger often had its advantages. He did however know he couldn't hide in the library forever and sulk. It took him a moment to unplug the charged tablets and by the time he got motivated enough to leave he wasn't paying much attention to who was around him. At his height he was hard to miss and damn near expected other people to just move.

Which was why he was surprised when he damn near bowled over some poor young man near the exit.

σσ¢: sorry it's taken me so long to post. i got a blue screen of death from my laptop. -_-. Also hope you don't mind Nana attempting to kill Alex.

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
Alexander "Alex" Rolands
~Demons, Spirits and fairies don't exist there only stories people make up to keep kids in line, aren't they?

It takes him a minute to registrar what just happened, The last thing Alexander remembers he was walking to the exit because lunch hour was almost over, then he tripped or was he pushed he didn't remember what he did remember was the fact that he had indeed collided with something, and that something was bigger then him by say maybe a good 8 inches and it was a person, the most pressing thought was to apologize like a manic then run because he was starting to get that dizzy feeling he always got when he bumped into or was touched by someone else. "S-sorry I tripped."

Alex manages while taking of his headphones, the way that sound it was off to him though when he wasn't alone his tone always sounded off subdue, but you wouldn't know that unless you had gotten to him personally which very few people bothered to do. That feeling was getting worse as a few people were starting to come over to find out what had happened. Was running away still an option probably not he would look like an a** if he suddenly bolted so instead he just stood there looking like a puppy that had just gotten back into a corner by a larger dog.

Feral Kitten

User Image
xxx*´¨)
xx¸.´¸.*´¨) ¸.*¨)

¢σмρคηч: Alex and some strangersxxLσcคтιση: Library xмσσ∂: Slight upset, a bit sulky but mostly concerned xσuɬfɨɬ:Inside

Nana might have smarted off to the person he nearly squished but the poor thing looked like a frightened animal. The bigger male lost any notion to snap and snarl in the face of such an adorable male. In fact, though he didn't realize he probably wasn't helping matters any, Nana leaned down a bit and smiled for the smaller man.
"Nee, it's okay. I think i tripped you. Are you alright?" Nanashi questioned gently before he pouted slightly. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

Now if one knew who Nanashi was, and quite a few people could guess at the identity of the infamous White Rabbit of the Masanori family, they likely would not believe he was that person. Nanashi's more public appearance held a sort of menace beneath that bubbly and charming mask he wore for all but his sister.
Currently he looked far less threatening holding an adorable black stuffed bunny tucked into the crook of one arm and a couple of vibrantly colored shopping bags. Even his style of dress looked different from the stiff suits he was sometimes forced to wear.

However it just felt wrong to try and intimidate the other man. If his breathing was anything to go by he clearly did not like the attention they were getting. Of course maybe it was just Nana he didn't like? The bigger male seemed to wilt a little at the thought.

"I am sorry." The snowy haired male said earnestly in an effort to calm the smaller man. He wasn't sure if it would work or make things worse but he certainly hadn't set out to scare a library mouse to death even if he was in a sulky mood.

σσ¢:

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
Alexander "Alex" Rolands

"Still it was probably my fault." There it was that irritating thing Alexander did Apologizing and taking the blame, not to anyone else mind just to him. Why the hell could he be so damn calm and confident when he was alone but as soon as people show up he turns into a quiet little mouse and was his head lighter and did his body always feel this heavy and why does he suddenly feel like sulking.

Suddenly his thoughts were snapped to something else when he finally looked into Nanashi face, first thought damn he's fine second thought don't I know him from somewhere, then it clicked Alex knew who this guy was because he had similar features to the owner of the magazine he works for.

"Your Ms. Masanori's brother, oh god my boss is going to kill me." That came out a little higher pitched then he would have liked it almost sound like he squeaked. Something was starting to get off in his color and everyone around could tell even he could tell he wasn't right because his mood was shifting rather rapidly one minute he was feeling happy the next sad then everything suddenly went black and small frame clasped floor with and thump.

Feral Kitten

User Image
xxx*´¨)
xx¸.´¸.*´¨) ¸.*¨)

¢σмρคηч: Alex and some unhelpful strangers xxLσcคтιση: Library xмσσ∂: Anxious and worried xσuɬfɨɬ:Inside

When the smaller man seemed insistent upon taking the blame Nanashi at least took it as a sign that he hadn't personally offended the short haired male. It wiped away the pout and put a smile onto the lips of the other man. Of course that didn't last very long either. The mention of his sister's name registered first, and then something about the other man's boss. He wasn't too clear on which business the little dormouse came from considering he didn't really get too involved in any of his sister's works.

The rapidly paling face however clued Nanashi in a little too late to do much but watch the smaller man faint.

"Oh no!" Nana managed to utter with wide eyes before he knelt down and gently tapped at the other male's cheek. "Oh dear. Excuse me? Oh please don't be dead. I didn't mean to kill you!" The bigger male half whined but tapped just a little firmer on the poor man's left cheek. Sometimes it could bring people back around a bit to do that but Nana wasn't about to hold his breath.

He had just given the little dormouse a heart attack. He was sure of it. When his sister's name was mentioned with such an extreme reaction it never spelled anything good. He wasn't sure if she'd personally threatened the smaller man or if maybe it really was just a shock to see Tsukiko Masanori's brother. Whatever it was he hadn't planned on adding murder to his itinerary today.

"You probably shouldn't move him." A young woman nearby offered up in a rather useless gesture of sharing information.

"I'm aware of that, thank you." Nanashi's voice changed, getting a bit deeper and holding a hard edge to it that hadn't been there before. His eyes had narrowed faintly at the woman and the squeak she made as she took two steps back deterred anyone else from moving forward. Just as quickly as the look came it was gone.

"Nee, come on. My sister will tan my hide if i killed one of her little minions!" Nana's tone was once more sweeter pitched and held nothing of the menace he'd so briefly flashed as he returned his attention to the male he was currently kneeling beside. "Tsukiko isn't going to be happy if the dormouse hurt himself Usagi-chan."

Given that he was talking to the stuffed bunny still tucked into the crook of his arm it was no wonder he got a few odd looks but no one called him out on it.

σσ¢: Alex is G.D. adorable! We want to cuddle him! >:3

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
Alexander "Alex" Rolands

Blackness all around that was all he could see, he could hear or feel anything for awhile and it clicked in his head, oh dear he had just fainted hadn't that was bad, Oh well he could relax in the peace and calm of this state for a bit until he was pulled back to reality, which oddly enough happened sooner then he expected mostly because he started getting this feeling that someone was worried about him odd feeling that, he was just going to chalk it up to his hazy state for now couldn't be anything else right, his yellow eyes fluttered opened. "I fainted again didn't I?"

He asked that know the answer and a blush formed quickly on his cheek how in the world was he going to explain this one well he could right it off as anxiety right? After all he's had problems like this all his life part of the reason he was so isolated as a kid. "Sorry about that it happens from time to time when my anxiety get's the better of me."

OOC: Lol I feel bad for him because he just not willing to admit that he's got a gift and it's going to start biting him the a** if he doesn't start believing in the occult stuff he doesn't like and yes he would probably love to be cuddled by Nana! >:3

Feral Kitten

User Image
xxx*´¨)
xx¸.´¸.*´¨) ¸.*¨)

¢σмρคηч: Alex xxLσcคтιση: Library xмσσ∂: Happy xσuɬfɨɬ:Inside

Slowly it looked like the smaller man was coming around so Nana stopped tapping at his cheek and just waited for him to open his eyes.

"Nee! He woke up Usagi-chan!" Nana grinned as he looked down at the male who was blinking the haze from his eyes. Then the little guy apologized again and Nana couldn't quite help himself as he lightly reached out and gently tapped the smaller on the tip of his nose. "Ah, you took a nap on me Mr. Dormouse. I had a slight fright." After he spoke he still smiled again to show he wasn't upset or trying to be mean.

He did however lean back a little to give the poor man some space.

"How do you know Tsukiko?" This of course was a logical question to ask in Nanashi's mind. However it was almost random given that he did not lead up to it. Nor did he bother to get up off the floor quickly like a normal person might. He was where he was until he decided to move and people would damn well move around him or face the consequences.

As it was the other male was lucky Nanashi hadn't just snatched him up to cuddle him. Someone that adorable was a temptation to the bigger male. If Nanashi had one weakness aside from his sister it was cute and adorable things. Didn't matter if they were people, animals or things, if it was cute it was almost certainly under threat of Nana Cuddle Assault.

σσ¢: Ho ho! I see we have a demon! >:3 ...and Nana might not be able to resist much longer. Alex is just too cute!

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
Alexander "Alex" Rolands

Alexander finally sat up, and rub the back of his head, he was going to have a headache later, but for now he had to focus on what the other was saying and did he just get called a mouse, his mood shifted again this time by his own will, if there was one thing he had was being called a mouse and he was about to make a snide comment about being called such when the other questioned him about someone named Tsukiko at first the name didn't registrar.

"Tsukiko?" until he said out loud then it hit him like a brick to the face oh yeah. "She's my boss's boss you could say, I write for the occult magazine Hereafter, not that I actually believe in anything in it but it's a paycheck plus debunking stuff is kind of fun" Speaking of work didn't he have to be back soon he had an expression on his face that meant he felt he was in trouble, He stood up rather fast and pulled his phone from his pocket to check the time.

"OH hell my boss is going to kick my a** I'm a half hour overdo and I had that stupid demonic lore piece to finish too, ugh!" Sighing he wobbled a little on his feet and started to walk rather quickly. "Oh yeah I'm Alexander Rolands by the way, um again sorry about bumping into you but I got to get back to work."

OOC: mouse replaced with realist in five second flat, hehe we should be getting more soon I hope.

Demonic Cat

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
Scrap Aoba

Pianissimo_butterfly

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I know I'm a disgrace to my parents,I hope I can be remembered and loved by you though."
with:alex and nana where: I have no clue. mood: pissed and lost
yuki
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooc:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A calico cat burst down the street and looked back making sure his master followed.yuki chased after him and yelled."wait,komo! You're going too fast!". The tall cute blonde chased after the cat with a confused expression on his face.the cat jumped through a stairway and ran down the sidewalk.yuki crashed into some boxes falling on his face and komo turned around,sitting by his master.yuki rubbed the back of his head and sat up with a groan.

"dumb cat! I could've been killed."

The calico meowed and yuki blushed looking away."you're mean komo,"he pouted and the kitty climbed into his lap.yuki sighed."okay just let me carry you,"he said and picked up the cat. Yuki had a hard time resiting his pet's cuteness and petted him while he walked with a slight smile. They stopped in frot of two males and komo jumped at one of them knocking him over."komo don't just tackle strangers,especially humans!"he snapped and picked up the cat who purred in a luagh which wasn't normal for a cat.he hugged it rubbing his chin. "You ok? My friend didn't hurt you did he?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff