Welcome to Gaia! ::

other_cheshire
*gets up and walks away* damn ive have gotten weaker...i'll just have to train more...*puts away sythe*
*appears in a tree and looks at her and keeps following her* shes good with that sythe
redarcher95
other_cheshire
*gets up and walks away* damn ive have gotten weaker...i'll just have to train more...*puts away sythe*
*appears in a tree and looks at her and keeps following her* shes good with that sythe

*eyes narrow* hmm?! nothing...dammit im hearing voices agian! * scream * now which way to go, which way to go....
other_cheshire
redarcher95
other_cheshire

*eyes narrow* hmm?! nothing...dammit im hearing voices agian! * scream * now which way to go, which way to go....
*appears next to her* well to the right its the human village to the left demon forward warewolf and back the way you kame frome is vampire
He continued on, and eventually came across a vampire, muttering to herself. He was mildly curious.

"Do you need something?"
redarcher95
other_cheshire
redarcher95
other_cheshire

*appears next to her* well to the right its the human village to the left demon forward warewolf and back the way you kame frome is vampire

*jumps back and shrieks a little* nya~~~! *stares at him coldly* you won the battle why are you follwing me?
kwndnl
He continued on, and eventually came across a vampire, muttering to herself. He was mildly curious.

"Do you need something?"

*looks over and then yells* no thank you im fine hun.
other_cheshire
kwndnl

"Do you need something?"

If you insist...He glares at the human, and walks on.
kwndnl
other_cheshire
kwndnl

"Do you need something?"

*yells over her shoulder* i'm no human you jackass!!
other_cheshire
kwndnl
other_cheshire
kwndnl

"Do you need something?"

[I'm not calling you a human. Calling neru a human!]
kwndnl
He spies another demon walking towards him, casually playing with a butterfly knife. He approaches her and nods a greeting.

"Good day to you."
*i bow* same *i keep walking*
kwndnl
other_cheshire
kwndnl
other_cheshire
kwndnl

"Do you need something?"

[I'm not calling you a human. Calling redarcher a human!]

*smiles slightly while blushing* oh dear, im sorry! i'll try to be smarter next time!! *smiles*
other_cheshire
kwndnl
other_cheshire
kwndnl
other_cheshire
kwndnl

"Do you need something?"

[I'm not calling you a human. Calling redarcher a human!]

*smiles slightly while blushing* oh dear, im sorry! i'll try to be smarter next time!! *smiles*
It's quite all right. Don't strain yourself though...He grins at her.
Quote:
It's quite all right. Don't strain yourself though...He grins at her.

*scowls and then laughs* i'll try, but its hard with this small of a brain....
other_cheshire
redarcher95
other_cheshire
redarcher95
other_cheshire

*jumps back and shrieks a little* nya~~~! *stares at him coldly* you won the battle why are you follwing me?
i just was i wanted to see if you were going to be ok i dont know why

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces