Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2
bump

Hello there! I was wondering , are you familiar with death gods or shinigamis??

Yeah, a little... would you like to RP with me?

Excatly and I had an idea that involved me being a shinigami and you being a doctor. Are you interested in finding out more?

Yes, I would love to biggrin Is there going to be romance involved? I like romance to be a part of my RP's

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2
bump

Excatly and I had an idea that involved me being a shinigami and you being a doctor. Are you interested in finding out more?

Yes, I would love to biggrin Is there going to be romance involved? I like romance to be a part of my RP's

In the beginning no but as they go on sure !
So you are a doctor in a hospital. The head of the hospital as well. One night you have an accident and you are hospitalized into your own clinic. You wake up and you see a girl entering your room. She seems like she really isn't a human although her appearance is pretty normal. Maybe you realize she is here for you.

So about the girl she is my Charrie and she is a death god. Her book says that it is your time but that is a mistake. Since she let him see her once he can always see her from now on. We go from there.

Do you like it ?

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2
bump

So you are a doctor in a hospital. The head of the hospital as well. One night you have an accident and you are hospitalized into your own clinic. You wake up and you see a girl entering your room. She seems like she really isn't a human although her appearance is pretty normal. Maybe you realize she is here for you.

So about the girl she is my Charrie and she is a death god. Her book says that it is your time but that is a mistake. Since she let him see her once he can always see her from now on. We go from there.

Do you like it ?

Yes, I love it biggrin Would you like to do this by PM?

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2

Do you like it ?

Ahh threads? Or emails ?

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2

Do you like it ?

Ahh threads? Or emails ?

Are threads all right with you? If not, I can do e-mail.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2

Do you like it ?

Ahh threads? Or emails ?

Yup please make the thread and the first post ! You can say he saw a girl in his room when he woke up and let me do the rest.

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2

Do you like it ?

Ahh threads? Or emails ?

Yup please make the thread and the first post ! You can say he saw a girl in his room when he woke up and let me do the rest.

All right, I'll go ahead and make the thread... also, I'm sorry if my first post isn't very good

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2

Ahh threads? Or emails ?

All right, I'll go ahead and make the thread... also, I'm sorry if my first post isn't very good

Don't worry about that !!

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2

Ahh threads? Or emails ?

All right, here it is:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/invitation-only-rp/in-love-with-death-1-x-1/t.95922139/

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2

All right, here it is:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/invitation-only-rp/in-love-with-death-1-x-1/t.95922139/

How long will you stay online ?

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2

All right, here it is:

I'll be on until 10 Pacific Time tonight because I have to get up early for work tomorrow. I'll be getting off at some point to eat dinner, but I'll be back online after that.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2

All right, here it is:

I'll be on until 10 Pacific Time tonight because I have to get up early for work tomorrow. I'll be getting off at some point to eat dinner, but I'll be back online after that.

In how many hours is that ?

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2

All right, here it is:

8 hours

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2

All right, here it is:

8 hours

Oh I will answer in less than half an hour probably.

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2
Irina96
Everfear2

All right, here it is:

8 hours

Oh I will answer in less than half an hour probably.

All right, and I just got called in to work to help out for a few hours... I'll be leaving in half an hour, but I'll be back home again at around 8:30

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff