Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
◊ OOC Thread ◊

◊ The Zodiac ◊

here is a quick sketch of how the living situation. some paired with their rivals so not ;}.........sorry Draco u will be drawn in a better picture D;.< 3333

User Image

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
@Everyone: Hello and welcome=)! I Just want to let everyone know tomorrow we can all start role playing. I just need to get in a few more profiles. I will be at school later tonight as well (also part of the reason >.>''')

Familiar Gawker

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Boooooo school sucks!
User Image

Yes, become Hikikomori!
It's the way of the future!

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
@Thou_Crossed: I know!!! haha

@Euphoric Particle: Im dying! lmao thats so true! I wish that was my life but nope =(

Familiar Gawker

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Me, everytime I have a day off.
Morning people!
I'll get my profile up soon.
User Image

I work from home, so I always feel like a rube when people talk about jobs and school
( ⌣́,⌣̀)

Familiar Gawker

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
@Euphoric Particle: I wish I worked at home but I am going to have to get two jobs soon to pay for my supplies for my major for my summer classes. Like cashiering basically = _ = uhhh that is the most boring job every. I stand their under a light that I swear is so bright and white I feel like im in the twilight zone!

@Everyone: Okay I am going to bed and will wake up and post, I say it is okay for you guys to post. Remember u can get creative when it moves along. I always find that to be the best. Dragon and Dog r gonna have problemas u watch!! >=]! Oh so imam pass out like this n_n]

User Image

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
@Everyone: Morning for some and GOOD EVENING FOR THE OTHERS! POSTING DAY! YES! I made my first post to set it off >=]! I am excited u have no idea D=!!!!

@Acid Candy Drops: Irvine and Junhao are going to have PROBLEMSSSSSSSSS OMG I HAVE THE FIRST THING I AM GOING TO SAY emotion_awesome
emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

Familiar Gawker

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I feel like waiting for other people to post as well before I do again.
God Damn it! I went to do my driving license. I nearly passed, but veered too much into the other Lane at the very end. Gah!

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
@Thou_Crossed: OMG RLY WTF D<<<<..... jk I agree emotion_c8

@Acid Candy Drops: Oh nooo! I'm sorry! But just alittle swerve never hurt nobody!! emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant driver test ppl r so harsh. I got mine a month ago..... I would ask him questions and he wouldnt answer and would snap at me... I was like b***h!
Lol. He'd say, "so at the second round about, after the lights, turn right, then left."

And I'd double check and be like "right and left?"

And he'd snap back "What did I just say?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas