Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Beginning of the year Ice Breaker event needs to happen! What should we do?

A Zoo with animal performances 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 6 ]
A dance (theme decided later, if it wins) 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
A talent show (students and teachers could enter) 0.13888888888889 13.9% [ 5 ]
Beachside Barbeque (Lots of food, bikinis and water activities) 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
Island Paintball (Sohma family vs Tokai family, outsiders pick a side) 0.25 25.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 591 592 593 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Poster

Welp I'm home from work..and Fabric shopping. GOOD NEWS IS! I am posting for Yune in the next few moments and ALSO I have a s**t ton of fabric now to work on my Noiz cosplay and other cosplays tomorrow and i have tomorrow off.
Posting galore.

Also anyone want to plot drama with Yu? He's so....innocent -pokes him- I feel like i need to make him get in trouble or something haha

Tit Tat Paddy Wack's Buttercup

Ghost Waffles

I have just added a new character to be played by me: Ash Tokai, the Swan/Virgo. She is the resident pop star, and kind of a self-righteous brat. Not sure how she and Yune would interact... she can be a talker.

Dangerous Poster

Lurulu
I have just added a new character to be played by me: Ash Tokai, the Swan/Virgo. She is the resident pop star, and kind of a self-righteous brat. Not sure how she and Yune would interact... she can be a talker.

I like it already....considering that he basically has a phobia of women she could really annoy the s**t out of him and might actually cause him to lose his temper which would be great ouo...

Want them to have classes together? hehe For kicks we could have them in drama together and get leading parts that makes them hug on stage and cause PROBLEMS >:3

Ghost Waffles

21lillian21
Lurulu

I like it already....considering that he basically has a phobia of women she could really annoy the s**t out of him and might actually cause him to lose his temper which would be great ouo...

Want them to have classes together? hehe For kicks we could have them in drama together and get leading parts that makes them hug on stage and cause PROBLEMS >:3

They can't hug! They would both turn.. :c then the Dragons would be busy I suppose...
But Drama together sounds good... She would definitely not mind pissing him off. She'll piss off Sohma's and Tokai's equally. >:3

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

I think this is the first time I haven't been a part of the OOC XD
I had forgotten to Subscribe to it when the thread opened XD
I have no idea what to do with Kitten since the other's are going on the boat trip...

Ghost Waffles

Etini and Bilal will be staying, or she could have a run in with Alvaro... The outcast meets outcast. Poor Kitten. :/ Zu is a meanie.

Edit- Etini did just ditch Bilal so I think he'd be a good start.

Ghost Waffles

Ash is on her way to Drama now. Also, decided to make my Avatar look like her, hehe~

Ghost Waffles

OMG. I just realized the title to this thread had a typo! This is now *Zodiac* Island, not Zoidiac Island. xD

All I can think of is that being a spoof of Futurama and Fruits Basket... lmfao!

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

I haaaate work T .T

I shall be posting shortly.. cooking food since i haven't eaten aall day.

Ghost Waffles

I hate work too. D:

Go eaaaat! Dont worry about postings. They are for whenever. *hugs*

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

Woooooo!
I got them done!
Now to see if I have the energy to stay awake and drink...
OOR
To just pass out with my dog and wake up for work tomorrow...

I'm torn... I want to do both T. T
Hey everyone. If I get a post I need to reply to it proably won't be until late tomarrow. I'm going to be busy with helping to move a lot of stuff around in my house.

Ghost Waffles

I just passed out. :'D Im boring.
Need to figure out a Zu post sometime today, but it might not be til later- it's errands day. -.-

Dangerous Poster

Oh god I'm barely making it through these days...and whats worse I start school again tomorrow... -dies- Ugh
Also
Kannia F Tokai

I have an idea....dunno ho much drama you have planned for River but I kinda have it in my head that Zu and Yune are pretty close as far as friends go and I think it would be great to have Yu maybe suspect that River has a crush (especially after noticing his reaction to Zu lol boner) and confront him about it.
If you're up for it ^^

Also is it just me or is Kiani completely ignoring yu....;n;

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

21lillian21
Oh god I'm barely making it through these days...and whats worse I start school again tomorrow... -dies- Ugh
Also
Kannia F Tokai

I have an idea....dunno ho much drama you have planned for River but I kinda have it in my head that Zu and Yune are pretty close as far as friends go and I think it would be great to have Yu maybe suspect that River has a crush (especially after noticing his reaction to Zu lol boner) and confront him about it.
If you're up for it ^^

Also is it just me or is Kiani completely ignoring yu....;n;

river isn't one of my characters ^^; He's Avengers...

Buuuuuut... I wanted to plot with you about Naku crushing on Yu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces