Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you please?

No 0.24324324324324 24.3% [ 9 ]
Yes 0.16216216216216 16.2% [ 6 ]
POLL WHORE! (I smite you if you are) 0.59459459459459 59.5% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Introduction: I am A'Marie My real name I will not tell unless you ask me to through PMs. I'm 18 as of September 3. I am not and advanced literate writer okay folks I do up to a two paragraphs max. I hate taking 30 minutes to type something it's to slow moving, same for replies. Now My list would be far to long to put up so I'll just give basic things.

Preferences

-Slave rps I'll do If I'm in the mood

-Yuri/Yaoi I'm not very good at them. But I will try I prefer to be submissive in both areas though I can be dominant.

-I also do hetero.

-Angels sure why not just make sure it has a good plot

I will do anything else but I usually prefer Fantasy , action/adventure ,some romance mainly because it tends to slow down to much one romance is involved. I also do Vampire, Lycan, demon anything in the fiction area.

RULES

~Please be semi-literate none of the * and - crap and at least three sentences. I'm not expecting 3 paragraphs but at least give me enough to go off of.
~If you don't want to R.P. with me anymore please just tell me I hate it when I send something and never get a reply. It makes me feel worse then you just telling me. If I'm doing something wrong let me know give me suggestions on how to improve just don't tear me apart.

~You give me a subject I can come up with a plot. I prefer to have help form the people I'm rping with.

~I prefer long term if it's possible. I like to get to know the people I R.P. with so I will talk.

CRAVING
Now my craving will change every once in awhile but keep in mind just because I'm craving something doesn’t mean I won't do anything else I'm very flexible.

Yes I know this up alot but I seem to have in inabilty to focas on anything else.....
Listening to: Bleeding Me by Godsmack
UPDATE!!!!

If you read my rules put a domokun somewhere in your request please! I do take any other suggestions by the way.
B U M P ! ! ! !
AMarie Skyde
B U M P ! ! ! !
*le sigh* Another basicly uneventful thread. How expected..... I wonder what so unappealing about it?
*depressed bump* crying Maybe if I had a paring list. I do almost all pair's though so what would it matter.

Suggestions ANYONE?
Listeninig to: Serenity by Godsmack
Listening to: Straight Out of Line by Godsmack
Listening to: Temptation by Godsmack
Listening to: Simple Man By Shinedown
Listening to: Begin Again by Shinedown
*Sings Ghost in The Shell: Stand Alone Complex theme song*
The theme is "Inner Universe". I guess thats my bump for you.
I know lol thanks for the bump!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces