Welcome to Gaia! ::

When would you like the group RP to start?

Right where we left off at the party. 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 7 ]
Right after the party. 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
The day after the party. 0.42105263157895 42.1% [ 8 ]
The weekend. 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
None of these [new time options necky, pleaseee] 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Never lmao calcul8r 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
This poll closed on February 24, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
I'm sick again. </3

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500
i just realized that we could do a Halloween event down the road. emotion_kirakira

Feral Kitten

GUESS WHO IS ALIVE AND KICKING
        But I have just had my a** handed to me this week because of school ugh.

Pichipai-hime

Hmm I'd say Ryuu would be a cat....for obvious reasons really.
        Sasha would be a probs be a rat since they're both obsessed with cleaning themselves.

a very minor neck injury

Oh no Haru gonna be killing Ryuu's heart and my heart with waterworks hello this is not what I signed up for when I bought water works on monopoly //but it totally is

Omg if to help motivate Haru to end his coffee addiction, Ryuu would try really hard to stop smoking completely --& both of them having withdrawls like //sobbing/ just one smoke, just one cup //slaps/ NO. We can do this //lives of decaf and vapor smokes

Ugh when Haru got it out of him, Ryuu would probably start to tear up after admitting what happened //walls crumbling. strike that- Haru destroying Ryuu's walls./

Ryuu doesn't put up with that family put down bullshit like nah, esp when it comes to his bae. Like he goes through it at home, he'd be damned to let it happen to Haru.

Omg yaaas Kureno and Ryuu the animal rescuers. Who needs school when there are animals to be saved? Bwahaha but really he would totes bring animals to Kureno since he can't bring them home with him and wouldn't dare leave them abandoned.

Hnnn Ryuu is going to fight him coming so hard, but we both know that Haru is going to come anyways. But no matter what, he won't let his dad do anything to Haru, Nope nope he will ride that train to hell.

Also what are you planning to have Haru do in the group? I'm not sure what to do with Ryuu..

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500
Lyokni

Since Kotori isn't being use anymore, could Ochi take the--I forget the title--where Sasha and someone else gets stuck on a roller coaster?

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Pichipai-hime
I'm sick again. </3

The sick season is horrible!
I hope you feel better!
I'm being swamped with homework and exams back to back. I'm wondering how I'm still alive sweatdrop

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500
Sweet Kawaii Delight
Pichipai-hime
I'm sick again. </3

I hope you feel better!
I'm being swamped with homework and exams back to back. I'm wondering how I'm still alive sweatdrop

How I am: spring break is in another week. ; A ; Then, V3 will be up soon.

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Pichipai-hime
Sweet Kawaii Delight
Pichipai-hime
I'm sick again. </3

I hope you feel better!

How I am: spring break is in another week. ; A ; Then, V3 will be up soon.

The scent of air after the rain...

I know your pain! My spring break is in like 3 weeks D; since I'm taking classes at the community college compared to the university.
I did find out that Ed Sheeran will be playing at the college I go to!! <3

I heard your pulse. I saw the light

Jeering Heckler

okay i jnow i keep saying im gonna post....but life came and hit me like a boulder recently. Mom had a major surgery, i got horribly sick, school job stuff D : Boy drama... its all over now so i can start getting back on it BUT FIRST i need to catch up in school D:

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Insatiable D E S I R E S
okay i jnow i keep saying im gonna post....but life came and hit me like a boulder recently. Mom had a major surgery, i got horribly sick, school job stuff D : Boy drama... its all over now so i can start getting back on it BUT FIRST i need to catch up in school D:

Girl I understand the struggle with school! Take your time I've been swamped as well </3 I just can't wait until spring break then I can post, but right now I'm only able to change my avi and that's about it xC

Feral Kitten

Pichipai-hime

Oh yeah sure! I'll put her down for it. That would happen in the group, yeah? Could be when they really become friends.

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500
Lyokni

Yep! It'll happen in the group~

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500
a very minor neck injury

A karaoke contest for V3?

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

may start up the rp a little earlier than usual. if you're still interested, feel free to re-apply tell me if you are bc i'm making new reserve codes and i don't wanna put you guys through that again lmao. i'll put the link here later.

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500
a very minor neck injury
may start up the rp a little earlier than usual. if you're still interested, feel free to re-apply tell me if you are bc i'm making new reserve codes and i don't wanna put you guys through that again lmao. i'll put the link here later.

I'm still interested. Cole is still interested too. I can go through sending out pms about it if you want. /doesn't mind helping

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff