[ ] News
[ ] Blacklist
[ ] Characters and their Muns
[ ] Other

}|{ Rules }|{

- Be respectful of others.
- Follow all Gaia ToS.
- Feel free to ask Questions.
- Understand, I we have work and school, and are not always here all the time.
- Rules subject to change.

}|{ Xanlyn Quest }|{

This Roleplay's goal is to Ultimately save the world from Chaos. Of course there will be adventures on the way, Many dangers to face, and seeing as how the 'Party' Will be packed tightly together, Like a non-related family, there will be drama, Romance, And other human Emotion crap as well. We are working dilegently to create one of the Best Roleplays ever. That doesn't mean it is the most detailed, nor the longest. In my eyes, all a roleplay needs to do in order to be great, is it needs to be fun. Everything you want to know about the plot, Mini-plots, Or Roleplay itself... Is right [ Here ]

}|{ Seeking }|{

What we are looking for right now is a few people to help us roleplay. Currently, the party consists of Four girls, and one guy. We need one more girl, and Four more guys. We are seeking Semi Litterate to Litterate. Mostly we are looking for guy roleplayers right now, seeing as how no male wants to be alone in an estrogen Ocean. 3nodding

}|{ News }|{

This is where any News of recruitment sucess, or Party information will be held. Also, the current staus of our party will be listed here, so you don't feel lost if you wish to join.

Current Point in RP
:
We are simply at the meeting place the King asked us to be in, to embark on the Quest. It is a forrest Area, with a large stone tablet.

So far, What has happened, is everyone has met each other, Almost, and we are waiting for other people to arrive. The characters Mizuki, Vala, and Lily are together at the tablet. Ryker and Flare are heading back that way, after investigating a trail that could have held clues about the Theif that took the Crystal. Ryker and Flare have yet to Meet Lily, but everyone else has met.

Recruitment Status: 0 Recuitments Sussesful

}|{ Blacklist }|{

None. Keep it that way!

}|{ Characters and Muns }|{

Mizuki Hikari- ~Mizuki_Hikari~ (a.k.a. Mysti)

Ryker- The Phoenix`

Miokoa Suzakii ( Nicknamed Flare )- Dancing.Iris

Vala Solaris- Tashe_Dark Fire

Lily Krushkoskovia- Miu Jiovanka

}|{ Other }|{

I am a fairly random person. This is where I will happen to stick things, that are random. Like: "Shaved Penguins" Or "Midget hooker running track with live fish in their pants." Occassionally I will rant here, and sometimes I will quote things from the Roleplay, if there is anything good.

Random things and Rants
: None. Congradulations! My mind stoped working. Lucky you.

Friendly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Friendly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Joo wrote Semi wrong <3...

-tacklesglomps-x3<3

Friendly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I wrote Simi Wrong?

Friendly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Okay, I can't stay up any longer, I am about to pass out.
Ish Semi <3

Have to go now...bai!-huggles- Mom calling for school x.x
Lets take a look here....
Looks like something I could get into. In fact, I've been trying to make a very similar kinda episodic, fantasy type andventure quest thingy RP. Thing is with it I know what I wanna do, I have the rules writen out and graphics made and crap like that, I'm having trouble with a couple things though. I keep getting lazy and not getting around to finishing a very importent part of how the world I've created works. And I'm having trouble making a plot, like a path for the players to follow. I have lot of ideas, I just can't seam to string them together.

ANYwho, I think I'd be interested in joining your thingy there. Mind filling me in on where they are now though? Like what the characters are doing and what the settings like, so I can find a way into the plot. I don't feel like reading back 10 pages. XP

EDIT: why is it every time I find something I might be interested in, everyone is leaving as I'm coming on XP.

Aaaa... I'll check back later. Peace
Don't worry Iris I shall take over!

-Triumphant music-
Bump..... -cricket chirps appear in the back round-
Bump..... -Crickets continue their lonely song-
Bump.....
We prefer literates, but you can be semi-literate, no offences meant to anyone... sweatdrop
Crickets....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces