Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widower

Feral Phantom

User Image
User Image

Posting in a minute, Just had to make a thing >3> Thanks for the art suggestions.
Sorry everyone. I was adulting.
15 hour shift. Hecka overtime!

Location; yes, please put location and company in posts. Ill start doing that now.

Direction: honestly, i didnt think much beyond all the kingdoms meeting in the mountian. Wed meet, discuss the rurumors/attacks. Rebels are working to spy on us, and im curious to see if theyll try to snag someonen
As for after that, its up to each kingdom. Do you wanna wage war on rebels? Join rebels in hopes to smash another kingdom and ruke it yourself? Will the dragons turn on thier counterpart?
I was gonna leave it up to each character. But if you guys want a layout, feel free to.put in some input
Has north dragon/rebel intelligence Backed out? Or just been unable to post?

Anyone know?
Kouja Dai
Ah nah, it's fine; no complaints here. I have to wait for Silence to post anyway.

If silence doesnt post in 10 hours, go ahead and kinda drag her Character along. I messaged her, so hopefully she will post but idk. And i feel bad that your at a stand still till she does something and so.is another guy who is waitin

Fashionable Millionaire

8,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Karina Telrunya

Location; yes, please put location and company in posts. Ill start doing that now.

Direction: honestly, i didnt think much beyond all the kingdoms meeting in the mountian. Wed meet, discuss the rurumors/attacks. Rebels are working to spy on us, and im curious to see if theyll try to snag someonen
As for after that, its up to each kingdom. Do you wanna wage war on rebels? Join rebels in hopes to smash another kingdom and ruke it yourself? Will the dragons turn on thier counterpart?
I was gonna leave it up to each character. But if you guys want a layout, feel free to.put in some input

I just think we should agree on major plots. I for one have two things i wonder about. Just how strong is the dragons strong enough to take out an entire kingdom on it's own? And are they all equally strong?

It's not planned whether the kingdoms will be one again? Are we going to vote for the outcome, when it comes to that further in the story?

Newbie Hunter

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
JanicoJerome
Karina Telrunya

I just think we should agree on major plots. I for one have two things i wonder about. Just how strong is the dragons strong enough to take out an entire kingdom on it's own? And are they all equally strong?

It's not planned whether the kingdoms will be one again? Are we going to vote for the outcome, when it comes to that further in the story?

See when I suggested this you all shot me down rather quickly.

Also I apologize for the delay in my posts, Karina can I ask you to PM me? There is something I'd like to discuss.

Roythn

Killer_Neko21

Guys from now on please don't leave Gaul out to dry like that. It's part of the reason I'm having difficulty posting. HOWEVER, don't go edit anything. I'll work around it this time.
New rules, that im posting on the thread as soon as im done typing this.

It has come to my attention that people keep getting left out of replies. Thier character is just left hanging. Or a plot is twisted somehow.

Read every persons post. If you have to, write down key points that are going on.

To outline what is going on, please read below.

Einion has blown the summons horn for all the kingdoms to meet at the black mountain in Einion. Its a dragon roar, mixed with bird call lion roar siren call and wolf howl. It can be heard in all kingdoms. Decide whether or not your kingdom is showing.

Varsia King is currently fighting Al, a rogue dragon

Rebels are about to take off to spy on said meeting in Einion, and have a different rogue offering help(if he hasnt deleted that and hopped in elsewhere.)

East is in medical village, which was found on fire. They now have the villagers, and heard a dragon roar? I think. Uhm, you guys correct me if im wrong okay?

And south is currently fighting over whether they are showing or not. A child has died by a guard, and Gual is freezing a room.

I THINK thats all of it. Please let me know if i got something wrong.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Karina Telrunya
it has come to my attention that people keep getting left out of replies. Thier character is just left hanging. Or a plot is twisted somehow.

Read every persons post. If you have to, write down key points that are going on.

It's very important that people tags the persons they are interested in knowing they are there, if they did not agree before hand. If you skip a post by accident. I normally read up on it during the day on my phone, but you miss posts sometimes because of the way it's shown on the phone.

Also for further happenings, could we do it so that when all the kingdoms gather, or something big happens,someone makes an "event" post in the RP. Letting people know what is happening, or is about to happen? biggrin

Oh, and question, is the rogue dragon a legendary dragon that is much stronger than the rest?

Fashionable Millionaire

8,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Damon DeUmbras
JanicoJerome
Karina Telrunya

See when I suggested this you all shot me down rather quickly.

Also I apologize for the delay in my posts, Karina can I ask you to PM me? There is something I'd like to discuss.

Roythn

Killer_Neko21

Guys from now on please don't leave Gaul out to dry like that. It's part of the reason I'm having difficulty posting. HOWEVER, don't go edit anything. I'll work around it this time.

I didn't vote on this, I would have agreed with you.

Should we all discuss if this is a hero RP, where one character will prevail and be the main character. Or a rebellion RP, where the rebels are fighting for what they believe is the greater good, where it can end in the rebels being the good or the bad guys. Or do we just want to flank it all along and find out bits on the way?

I've found that RP's work best if there are strong characters, and weaker characters who grows stronger. The "bad guys" should always start out as the strongest and be defeated after a long struggle of the weaker characters. It's important that we all agree what we aim to do with the RP. I like to make my characters conquerable, either by eventually having them die or become someone entirely else. I enjoy being the supportive characters to another story. smile

Sorry about the punctuation and spelling errors. It's a lot harder to keep track of on phone smile .

Hilarious Fatcat

Damon DeUmbras

Sorry about that. I'll remember that for future posts.

JanicoJerome

I agree, but we probably should put a limit on what the dragons can and cannot do. Making them too powerful could cause disagreements and fights. It also sounds like only dragons can fight other dragons and win while I agree to a certain point it'd be nice to have the option to fight one without being charged to a crisp or frozen like a Popsicle. And I also know your pain because I too post from my phone lol.

Karina Telrunya

Might I also suggest you put a rule about quoting those who your rping with? And what the others suggested (sorry I suck at Gaia names or names in general.) and have a rule about putting the title of your role, the location, and who you're with in your post?
Like i said, how this rp goes is completely up to you guys. How would you like it to go? Lets take a vote.

Dragons are not invincible and we have 2 rogues my dear. Al and Kaegro. Though that profile might be tweaked a bit we will see.

As for the type of Rp this is, and voting and such. The reason im being so lax on what happens and all that, i wanna leave it up to you all for plot twists. Say.... Karina decides she hates everyone in her kingdom and now she will joim the rebels, her and the wolves. That would give the rebels more power. BUT, would it not take alot for her to make that choice?

Plot twists that your characters throw in are fun and keep interest up. So we can decide on what side will win eventually, just quote and say rebel or hero.

As for the oTher rules yes either quote people or put your location and company in your posts.

I will be making an event thing soon. Ive been stalling it Since so many were waiting on others for so long.

One more rule. If someone goes 3 days without posting or saying something in here, in the play, to me or to you guys, autoplay thier characters till they get back. 3 days silent with no word at all is kinda much. A message saying "hey, ill be gone for a week." Is all it takes if you dont want your characters autoplayed. Okays?

Im missing a point.in this... i forgot something,,., grrrrr

Ill figure it out later

Dangerous Regular

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Posting by phone is somewhat tedious...

Hilarious Fatcat

Rift Within Me
Posting by phone is somewhat tedious...

I think it really depends on what type of phone you have. If you're able to get the Gaia app then it does help.

Dangerous Regular

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I do have it.
It's just all the typing.... 0____0

Fashionable Millionaire

8,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Killer_Neko21
Damon DeUmbras

Sorry about that. I'll remember that for future posts.

JanicoJerome

I agree, but we probably should put a limit on what the dragons can and cannot do. Making them too powerful could cause disagreements and fights. It also sounds like only dragons can fight other dragons and win while I agree to a certain point it'd be nice to have the option to fight one without being charged to a crisp or frozen like a Popsicle. And I also know your pain because I too post from my phone lol.

Karina Telrunya

Might I also suggest you put a rule about quoting those who your rping with? And what the others suggested (sorry I suck at Gaia names or names in general.) and have a rule about putting the title of your role, the location, and who you're with in your post?

That was my point too, I mean fighting a dragon should be very hard, but a handful of characters should be able to fend it off. I am all into the idea that the dragons are immortal, but only by soul. So a dragon should be able to die, but can be revived by another dragon, or by a powerful wizard or dragon blood. So that the dragons always have to think about the action they take?

I think we should start by planning what the general idea is. Like a 1. Act.

Will it be four kingdoms against the stealthy rebels, so that they start as the underdog. Trying to get the blessing and co-operation of the rogue dragons?

Or will kingdoms choose a side and fight it out with enemies at all borders?

Or will the rebels be the "bad guys" and be a sort of villainous assembly.

Or will we lead it up to the leaders of each kingdom to decide their own faith and show it on the front page of which alliance the kingdoms are. With kingdoms being able to con and plot against their allies?

I do think we should gather all kingdoms, I just feel like we should have made it official first and led all stories to a point where we were all able to attend with our characters. Like my king, he is tied to the situation in the northern kingdom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff