Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Fatcat

the sharkette

oops. ooops

Quote:
/when kit looks over at him, he grins and raises his pinky

K: *gapes and shakes his head. in sign language says [******** you*
Quote:
omggg, dem pics.. (´ q ` ” ) be still my heart!

lol i has more but their too saucy that you'll melt =w=
m: a lady like you has no right to talk~
/tweaks kit's n****e through his shirt

K: h-hey! ******** you! a woman can talk if she pleases! *pinches his and runs off embarrassed*
omfg i swear to god i was freaking cry over this lol

oh! almost forget to mention, i found a song for these two...
world domination how-to mitsuo's vocals (amatsuki) is the first singer.

english lyrics

amatsuki:
You were always quick to cry, with that cute face of yours, to die
Yet you'd fight back as much as they picked on you as well
And not before too long, I realised it was wrong
Because violence never solves a thing, not anymore

Make a promise to remember from now on to be the guy
Tearing price tags off his clothes and never spending big
Don't throw the day away, it might not be a waste
It's too early to say what to make of it

mafumafu:
And today, on the platform of life and death, the last stop for a selfish man
Tomorrow too, I'll be trembling in fear, I will wait
With a welcome for a selfish man that I can now call my 'master' too

amatsuki:
See the cars, they're flying in the sky, as all the years go by
Even when machines are talking, won't you stay right by my side?
If there's something to tell me
Don't wait for me to say please

mafumafu:
Come beside me and heal my wounded, broken heart

amatsuki:
If I send a missile soaring through the air, what will it bring?

mafumafu:
If I think it'll bring happiness, then I don't know a thing

amatsuki:
But I know that if I'm kind, you'll love me
But I, am I, someone that can be kind at all?

Even if I promise to you that I'll look up to the dark
But there's nothing to see where the light is set apart
And if I'm still alone, unchanged for far too long
Being lonely is what I've always been destined for

mafumafu:
Singing songs about a death wish once again, I'm
Getting stabbed by this stake but even then, again
Overflowing words, they're sounding from my mind yet
No matter what I seem to do, yes everyday, I search for them too
I can't see a thing, now

Today too, once again I'm absorbed into
This arcade, and tomorrow can wait
But maybe so, what if tomorrow never did come?
As the final train's whistle of pain comes to invade my ears so I say

amatsuki:
Even if I say I'm not in love and say it's just a crutch

mafumafu:
I'm addicted to my guilty conscience, and to you as much

amatsuki:
Hey me, how are you doing?
Nothing rather than something

mafumafu:
There's a person I really hate, I think it's you

amatsuki:
If I send this missile soaring through the sky, then so would I

mafumafu:
If my life escapes me as a consequence, then that's just fine

amatsuki:
But I know that I must be much kinder
But I, am I, gonna have time?

mafumafu:
Maybe I'll be kinder, in a life where...

both:
My heart is not numb from all the misery

omg that song is so addicting *w*
just listening to it the first time, i was like "oh no
another song to my list lol"
here you go
and i don't know why, but this song for some reason
i think of mitsuo and kit *shrug*

summer~
Quote:
mhm! ( ´ω`✿) although maybe instead of that being how they meet, it's kind of something that makes them see each other more often? c:
maybe there's some kind of medical gala, and the doctors and nurses are allowed to bring their spouse and another guest, and lena and kit see each other there?
also, maybe one of the parents invites the other family over to their house for dinner? (٭°̧̧̧ω°̧̧̧٭)

oooh i like that! the part where they meet each other at the gala. maybe their parents try to hook them up lol xD
and lena's just like "no i don't like him! i-i mean in that sort of way at least!"
and then kit's heart is broken and cries in a corner. lol jk
Quote:
ps. omg look what i found! it's the love triangle as medical students ✿

poor kit. in between these two. then again he might like it lol c;
Quote:
L: really? thanks kit, you're the best~! ♡ /glomps

K: *chuckles and hugs her back* n-no problem!

btw here is some kina pics for you gurly! looking for these kinds of pics are hard OTL
TinaEatTheFood
Summer_Lo
pdsrr27x:54="Summer_Lovett]

Enduring Receiver

@hachiko:
oh hay i just finished my profile. /pumped (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
hopefully it's good enough. i think i'll end up writing more as time goes on, in which case i'll keep you guys updated ~
i'm also ready to post once i get the ok! taka is in for a treat (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

MiiSS HACHiiKO

Anxious Shapeshifter

3,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
the sharkette
@hachiko:
oh hay i just finished my profile. /pumped (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
hopefully it's good enough. i think i'll end up writing more as time goes on, in which case i'll keep you guys updated ~
i'm also ready to post once i get the ok! taka is in for a treat (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

MiiSS HACHiiKO

Looks fabulous! Can I steal your basic idea for relationship showing? I had mine kinda sorta laid out but it isnt as clear and concise.

Enduring Receiver

@silent:
sure thing! go for it ^‿^
Silent Storm Song

fighterrrx's Fangirl

Partying Fisher

tab x I’m walking the surface...
    tab tab tab tab tab Of your unbreakable glass heart,
    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab "Hold your Hand" by Perfume

the sharkette

ajskajskja
    I love him. ; A ; I already put him up on the main thread, so I can't wait to see your post. c:

Enduring Receiver

@hachiko:
really!? i'm so glad <3
i do think taka and suo have a chance to become quite the team ~
hopefully this will further interactions between them (๑>ᴗ<๑)
MiiSS HACHiiKO

Romantic Codger

the sharkette

I know we haven't plotted or talked or anything...but that's mostly because
I didn't know how Haru and Mitsuo would interact...and I haven't been very bold and asked to plot with a lot of people >.>;;
BUT OMG "Mitsuo appears to have data on this this individual and is waiting for a time to use it" scares the crap out of me x . x
Does he...does he have the video of where Haru beat the snot out of the kid in his chorus on national television? x . x
...also, hello~! ^w^ Your posting layout is so cool!!

And, if anybody would like to plot something with Haru, I'm always up for it ^w^

Anxious Shapeshifter

3,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
GirlWithAHat
the sharkette

I know we haven't plotted or talked or anything...but that's mostly because
I didn't know how Haru and Mitsuo would interact...and I haven't been very bold and asked to plot with a lot of people >.>;;
BUT OMG "Mitsuo appears to have data on this this individual and is waiting for a time to use it" scares the crap out of me x . x
Does he...does he have the video of where Haru beat the snot out of the kid in his chorus on national television? x . x
...also, hello~! ^w^ Your posting layout is so cool!!

And, if anybody would like to plot something with Haru, I'm always up for it ^w^

JUST SO YOU KNOW Akiyoshi put up posters for soccer bloody everywhere! <3

Enduring Receiver

@hatty:
/bundles you up in snugglies and pats your head
you are goddamn precious (ఠ్ఠ ˓̭ ఠ్ఠ)
and no! dun even worry bout it ~
i've been pretty much thinking on ideas and ways to bring them to people
we're in the same boat, roflll
thanks by the way ~ <3 it took me way longer than i planned to do, hue

before all the serious, can haru please be the guy constantly hitting suo in the face with a soccer ball without meaning to? it would bring me immense joy (゜▽゜; )
now that that's done with, i've actually really been into haru's character since i took a peek at this roleplay
so i'm pretty happy for him and mitsuo to hopefully have some interaction ^▽^
reading over haru's profile again, i actually would really like to see them duke it out at some point, lulz
anyway, serious! there's a chance mitsuo could see what potential haru has as an influence on the school, being as spirited of a guy as he is, and consider using that for whatever reason.
especially if he most likely caught wind of haru-chan's assault, and then got himself a copy of the recording
it's definitely possible, and it could make for some real tension if mitsuo decided to use that sort of thing against him.
GirlWithAHat

Anxious Shapeshifter

3,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
the sharkette
@hatty:
/bundles you up in snugglies and pats your head
you are goddamn precious (ఠ్ఠ ˓̭ ఠ్ఠ)
and no! dun even worry bout it ~
i've been pretty much thinking on ideas and ways to bring them to people
we're in the same boat, roflll
thanks by the way ~ <3 it took me way longer than i planned to do, hue

before all the serious, can haru please be the guy constantly hitting suo in the face with a soccer ball without meaning to? it would bring me immense joy (゜▽゜; )
now that that's done with, i've actually really been into haru's character since i took a peek at this roleplay
so i'm pretty happy for him and mitsuo to hopefully have some interaction ^▽^
reading over haru's profile again, i actually would really like to see them duke it out at some point, lulz
anyway, serious! there's a chance mitsuo could see what potential haru has as an influence on the school, being as spirited of a guy as he is, and consider using that for whatever reason.
especially if he most likely caught wind of haru-chan's assault, and then got himself a copy of the recording
it's definitely possible, and it could make for some real tension if mitsuo decided to use that sort of thing against him.
GirlWithAHat

Kay Akiyoshi might just try and deck Mitsuo. I love him, Aki will not feel the same xD not she the peoples he's assisting are being set back. Just saying this could easily turn into bloodshed and well... I figure that mitsuo would just fight dirty.

elliefent's Pardner

Handsome Shounen

Summer_Lovett

woohoo!
oh, okay! alright, sounds good hehehehehe
tadashi will prepare himself to be talked to then
chances are he'll be pretty friendly too!
since they'll be the cutest friends ever later,
why not have them start early?! :' )

the sharkette

hi!!
since we originally weren't sure how tadashi and mitsuo would interact
i was wondering if you had an idea of what data mitsuo would have on tadashi?
there isn't much i can offer besides embarrassing things like his love for fluffy animals, inability to sing, etc
but it's a little harder to see if there's a way mitsuo could ineract with/use him lmao

but HEY they both get hit in the face during sports a lot so there's some common ground

Romantic Codger

Silent Storm Song

Eehee, I read!! Haru'll be excited when he sees~.

the sharkette

<//////< >//////> [/cuddles into blankets]
Ehehe, we are!! I keep reading profiles and being so impressed, and then trying to figure out why they would know Haru at all >.>;
You're welcome~! Eheh, don't all layouts though?

OMG THAT WOULD BE PRICELESS. YES. A THOUSAND TIMES YES. I mean, [/clears throat], yes, Haru is available for accidental soccer balls to people's faces. I can just imagine everyone being like "O . O Haru...that's quite the aim you've got there...and it's always Hanahara..." C x
And thank you ^w^
Ooh, but what would they deck it out about? Maybe something about Lena? Or something about the soccer team? If it was when Haru was small, then something about his height? Haru is a bit more volatile tiny-sized.
Ooh, okay, I see, I see!
It's on the internet, so, I don't think it would be super hard for Suo to find it [/nodnod] He'd just have to know what to enter in!
Yes, it definitely would- I mean, Haru beat up the kid on national television...and then a bully who was using it against him....so, spirited is definitely the word!! Ahah x P But that would be if Suo did it to smaller Haru, taller Haru has more confidence and higher self-esteem

Friendly Fatcat

hey guys!
sorry i've been gone this past week! i was without
internet =w=
i'll get back on my roleplay schedule and your replies
tomorrow since i'm fairly busy today.
i'm also terribly distracted by kpop.

i missed you all ;u; did i miss anything fun??

Enduring Receiver

@silent:
i wouldn't mind seeing that, tbqh ~ (・◇・)
tension is always nice! and i think mitsuo we'll find it a pleasant surprise that he's able to push akiyoshi to that degree
for once, he's gotten on akiyoshi's nerves instead of the other way around (*~▽~)
just be careful aki or you gonna get slashed...
dirty indeed... he's a doity, doity boy i definitely think a reaction like that would entice him to mess around with aki more.

@sidenar:
/thinks
/thinks harder
/thinks beyond space and time `(๑ △ ๑)`*
you know what? i'll let you in on a secret
i think if mitsuo saw the eternal friendship between tadashi and miho, and saw how good and pure it was, he would want to break it
so he'd dig up some dirt on them both. possibly having to do with their orientations, but what more creative aspect i'm not sure yet (/•ิ_•ิ)/
maybe he had some role in how their friendship ended? sorry if i missed the explanation to that, i definitely don't want to assert a new agenda in already pre-made plans without some sort of ok.

@hatty:
omigoshh, i'm glad you approve so much!! (´▽`ʃƪ) ❤
everytime mitsuo stands in an open field talking down a potential target, this sort of s**t happens
if mitsuo was to openly engage in a fight, as in, pull the first punch, then it would have to be about something that would seriously piss him off
i can see that being the case for later mitsuo when he becomes somewhat jealous of lena and tries to manipulate her a second time
- the idea isn't set in stone yet, but i figure if lena is having a hard time with suo, then (maybe older?) haru might openly confront him about it, and if he said something which stung, he'd be met with a very angry mitsuo
if there's one thing mitsuo hates, it's anyone getting in his way, especially if it's over something that hits close to home.

@remy:
/cuddles i wondered where you went ~ happy to see you back ´͈ ᵕ `͈
not much, just some plotting and posts
i finished mitsuo's profile and can plot whenever you like! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ if you're up for it ~
i also added info on mitsuo's possible feels for nanami, if you want to check that out

remy v2
GirlWithAHat
sidenar
Silent Storm Song

Anxious Shapeshifter

3,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
the sharkette
@silent:
i wouldn't mind seeing that, tbqh ~ (・◇・)
tension is always nice! and i think mitsuo we'll find it a pleasant surprise that he's able to push akiyoshi to that degree
for once, he's gotten on akiyoshi's nerves instead of the other way around (*~▽~)
just be careful aki or you gonna get slashed...
dirty indeed... he's a doity, doity boy i definitely think a reaction like that would entice him to mess around with aki more.

@sidenar:
/thinks
/thinks harder
/thinks beyond space and time `(๑ △ ๑)`*
you know what? i'll let you in on a secret
i think if mitsuo saw the eternal friendship between tadashi and miho, and saw how good and pure it was, he would want to break it
so he'd dig up some dirt on them both. possibly having to do with their orientations, but what more creative aspect i'm not sure yet (/•ิ_•ิ)/
maybe he had some role in how their friendship ended? sorry if i missed the explanation to that, i definitely don't want to assert a new agenda in already pre-made plans without some sort of ok.

@hatty:
omigoshh, i'm glad you approve so much!! (´▽`ʃƪ) ❤
everytime mitsuo stands in an open field talking down a potential target, this sort of s**t happens
if mitsuo was to openly engage in a fight, as in, pull the first punch, then it would have to be about something that would seriously piss him off
i can see that being the case for later mitsuo when he becomes somewhat jealous of lena and tries to manipulate her a second time
- the idea isn't set in stone yet, but i figure if lena is having a hard time with suo, then (maybe older?) haru might openly confront him about it, and if he said something which stung, he'd be met with a very angry mitsuo
if there's one thing mitsuo hates, it's anyone getting in his way, especially if it's over something that hits close to home.

@remy:
/cuddles i wondered where you went ~ happy to see you back ´͈ ᵕ `͈
not much, just some plotting and posts
i finished mitsuo's profile and can plot whenever you like! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ if you're up for it ~
i also added info on mitsuo's possible feels for nanami, if you want to check that out

remy v2
GirlWithAHat
sidenar
Silent Storm Song

Ahahaha oh gosh! The trepidation! Clashing is inevitable...
CANNOT WAIT <3 Woo!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces