Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
Shogo Kogami
I like the second idea. The first one just makes all the powers seem like Superman. Like the humans could just run in with a shitload of Kryptonite armor and bam, we're all dead. <_< But I don't know what to do with Bastian, now... cuz I tried to balance him before this, by making him super young, and inexperienced. Like just a normal boy. And a lazy distracted boy at that; makes it harder to use his telekinesis. I mean, you saw how just X showing up startled him into losing control. So obviously he's not going to be flying around with swords floating around him like he's the Avatar or anything. >__> But now the three weaknesses thing will put him at a HUGE disadvantage... to the point where him having powers would have actually made him a weaker person.

Then put that he is young, inexperienced and is still honing his ability. Those are 3 weaknesses already. I am not saying make up a weakness. I want you to either make one if your char is OP or list weaknesses your character already has. For instance, I put in that Rune has close to Zero experience with her powers or fighting. Therefore she is useless on the battlefield.

And I guess you are right about the metal alloy one. It can easily be abused.

Wheezing Fatcat

Currently not really up to posting right now, so excuse my character and drag him along as you see fit should something happen. D: I'll be following along and reading, just pretty worn out right now.

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
Babylonian Archer
Currently not really up to posting right now, so excuse my character and drag him along as you see fit should something happen. D: I'll be following along and reading, just pretty worn out right now.

No problem! I am not a posting nazi or whatever you want to call it so I wont force you! biggrin Just keep up to date is all I ask.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
Shogo Kogami
I like the second idea. The first one just makes all the powers seem like Superman. Like the humans could just run in with a shitload of Kryptonite armor and bam, we're all dead. <_< But I don't know what to do with Bastian, now... cuz I tried to balance him before this, by making him super young, and inexperienced. Like just a normal boy. And a lazy distracted boy at that; makes it harder to use his telekinesis. I mean, you saw how just X showing up startled him into losing control. So obviously he's not going to be flying around with swords floating around him like he's the Avatar or anything. >__> But now the three weaknesses thing will put him at a HUGE disadvantage... to the point where him having powers would have actually made him a weaker person.

I mean if you really just want to make it easy, just limit his ability to only moving one object at a time or only being able to target one thing. Also mental strength of his telekinesis diminishes with use meaning that the more he uses it, the weaker his pull gets. (Without rest of course) You could also limit the amount of time he can hold certain objects and base the strength of his pull based on the relative mass and strength of the object. So if he has already used his powers about 5 times in rapid succession he can't exactly lift a tank though he can lift smaller boulders but after a certain number of uses his power diminishes until he has rested significantly. Another idea is to have it where the more he uses his powers, the more he gets headaches, and headaches inhibit his telekinetic abilities. I mean there are tons of Nerfs you can put on him to balance him, just think outside the box. Though I believe the single target rule will be best as well as the weakening factor and timed control.

Tipsy Prophet

I felt like all that stuff would just be natural. I mean, I wasn't about to have Bastian going around throwing trees at people relentlessly. >.> But I already sent her Bastian's weaknesses thing, so all's good.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ah well that sounds good then. I didn't know how strong his powers were anyways, I simply assumed that since you had said they might be OP that he might have been capable of such. eek All fine and dandy then I suppose. Might as well send in Kenji's as well.

Tipsy Prophet

Afterwords, the group returned to the Powers HQ with a rabbit and a couple of squirrels...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
Shogo Kogami
Afterwords, the group returned to the Powers HQ with a rabbit and a couple of squirrels...

Yep. I think this calls for.....

and then the humans come in and we pretend not to parteh

Dangerous Lunatic

Pandora Hearts Freak
Shogo Kogami

D'aaaaaaaww, lil' doggie! xD

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
Shats of Basson
Pandora Hearts Freak
Shogo Kogami

D'aaaaaaaww, lil' doggie! xD

xD i guess now he is dancing to all the lasers are firing xDDD

Dangerous Lunatic

Oh, and AWSOME job on coming up with a answer for the OP powers, going to be interesting to see how everything plays out.

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
Shats of Basson
Oh, and AWSOME job on coming up with a answer for the OP powers, going to be interesting to see how everything plays out.

Thank you! I am guessing that works out for you so then your whole platoon can have more advanced technology. biggrin I am indeed interested in how everything will unfold!

Dangerous Lunatic

Pandora Hearts Freak
Thank you! I am guessing that works out for you so then your whole platoon can have more advanced technology. biggrin I am indeed interested in how everything will unfold!

Yup, lets me be a super nerd. xD Though, I'm having only two out the 30 to have the gattling lasers, prehaps one or two to have precision laser rifles (Laser Sniper Rifles), the rest would be armed with the Type 34's as a primary weapon, for now. Already got two characters out of them, Chives is one of the gattling laser troopers, and I'll reapply Dunwich to be one of the snipers.

Dangerous Lunatic

Aye, going to be off for just a bit, be back.

Pandora Hearts Freak

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
Shats of Basson

Alrighty!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff