Welcome to Gaia! ::

NOTE: We are in need of MALE characters, Hunters and Undesirables alike. We could also use undesirables other than demons and vampires. This stands until further notice. If you are unable to provide this, then please don't contact me. When this goes down, I will make a notice here. Thank you.

Plot line...:
For decades, centuries even, man has known of the existence of demons and vampires and other undesirable creatures that destroy mortal life. As sure as they have existed, Hunters skilled in the different arts have been there to destroy these creatures and put an end to their habits. Some Hunters have successfully killed off these creatures, but like everything good, there has to be bad. Hunters themselves have perished because the creature was just too strong. This keeps everything in balance.

But times are changing...

What happens when these creatures, shunned by all, and their Hunters, loved by all, fall in love? Such is the case of this RP. The Hunters and the ones they prey on have been falling in love. Many mortals pose the question: Is this good, or will the world still fall to the creatures they so badly want destroyed. Only time will tell.

User Image
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we are in need of the undesirable characters, male to be exact...
Bump heart
Bump heart
Bump heart
Bump heart
I figured I would help by bumping mrgreen
bump domokun
Bumping, and then heading off to work for 4 hrs... its almost 11 EST now, so, i'll be back somewhere around 3 EST, you may still contact me, and I'll get it when I return home.

Bump
xxxx [s.h.e.s]

gud luck =]
[a.]

[c.r.i.m.i.n.a.l]
I'm back...^^

Bump heart
welcome back

Bump heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items