Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Trader

lmao, oh man that would be so intimidating lol

yay i love it when the ooc and rp are lively! ^_^

YafullaWalrus's Partner

Aged Bibliophile

@Eronoc: Here's to hoping. I've been out of the roleplaying game for a while, though, so don't expect a whole lot. sweatdrop

@Kail: Right? =D

@Star: Heh.

Anxious Gekko

5,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Right im off for the night, seeyou tomorrow guys smile User Image

Playful Trader

gnight Nut!

Sparkly Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

YafullaWalrus's Partner

Aged Bibliophile

Niiiiiiiight

Hilarious Noob

Holy...fish...paste? I dont know, I wake and its just like OOC ACTIVITY GO! rofl...hello to zee new people! Its awesome too meet you =D

Also Nut I know youre gone for the evening but that shell bit made me rofl pretty hard. Loved everything about it.

Sparkly Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Haha oh man Alder made me laugh aloud.

Anxious Sweetheart

@ Star: =D Glad you enjoyed!

Playful Trader

haha, yeah that was a good post XD

Devoted Lionheart

Night Nut! ^^

Alder is amazing xD I really enjoy the personalities of all the characters so far, they're very distinctive

Auuugh, I promise I'll finish this post for Lanza soon, sorry for taking so long >.< I haven't been having trouble actually typing it up, I've just been spending so long just thinking about things as opposed to typing them

Hilarious Noob

Doesnt help that I crawled out of bed and started talking to you and Mir in a group message....WHOOPS....

Not even sorry. Sorry!

Blessed Prophet

Sorry if my post seems a little short, but I'm not the best at doing long posts with conversation.

Devoted Lionheart

Hey, there's nothing wrong with that Eronoc, honestly I wish I could focus on making my posts shorter as to not take a freaking age to make them >.<

Blessed Prophet

Heh, I get distracted easily, so writing anything takes forever. I'll write a sentence, stand up, walk around for a bit, sit down, write a Skype message, remember the RP, go back, and repeat. xp I make so many revisions, too...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff