Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Prophet

British Ginger Nut

No, but I really wish I did.
By the way, Alyssa is one of the characters I could see Snaerr getting along with. He's empathetic (being keen on observance) to her plight somewhat, since they're around the same age and not too long ago he was bumbling about with little idea of the real world. However, he's gotten a lot of experience in a short time, so he could teach her a thing or two. It's just a thought I had, and thought I'd let you know.

Anxious Gekko

5,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Eronoc

Haha to be honest i was eyeing him up as a victim person to pester at some point razz
I'm hoping to have Alyssa be more of a learner throughout this,, but i can definitely see that happening at some point, once im back inside and what not.

Thanks for mentioning it though blaugh

Blessed Prophet

After making that post and reading it, I feel like the writing's choppy.

Oh well. Can't really leave for hours and come back in the middle of a paragraph expecting it to flow nicely. smile

Edit: I cleaned it up a little because I'm a perfectionist like that. You might notice my posts change in syntax and grammar for a while before they finally settle. neutral

Sparkly Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Wow so much happened while I was asleep lol I'd better finish my post

Blessed Prophet

'Yes, I have experienced that feeling quite often,' he thought, about to take a nap, fearing that the same would happen to him if he left for too long...

Sparkly Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Urgh this is a bit clunkier than I'd like xD; Im almost done though

Sparkly Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oh no banished! D:

Anxious Gekko

5,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Boom theres a side story unbanish the scantly clad Elf razz

Hilarious Noob

British Ginger Nut

That feeling, such feels for you. I understand it entirely x.x; when it started happening I complained to David and Miranda OTL lol and even if people don't pm you just come here we'll talk to ya =D

Also, David said he blocked the gaia moderator and it worked XD

Anxious Gekko

5,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Haha never would have imagined I would be blocking an admin razz

Anxious Sweetheart

God this site is ********.

Anxious Gekko

5,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Hana Matokai

I miss back in 2006 . They were the good times.

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Ya thous were the good old days.

Hilarious Noob

British Ginger Nut

I agree with you entirely. Back then, something like the ancient katana only ran like 10-20,000g and now, it's 8-10b depending. Not to mention it feels like the site has become all about lining the owners pockets with money x.x

Anxious Sweetheart

British Ginger Nut
I miss back in 2006 . They were the good times.

I think 2006 was the year I originally joined- been sporadically using it since then, changed accounts a few times.

I was basically gone for nearly a year before I joined this RP, and I swear this site has gotten ridiculously aggressive about peddling GC and whatnot. It's frankly depressing. At least I no longer care all that much about what my avatar looks like. razz Still, kind of upsetting that I basically have to ignore all the official site notifications because it's just going to be another advertisement.

Not to mention the inflation's impressive, though I have no idea if it actually takes longer to earn stuff or not- things like the amount of gold you earn when you post has gone up as the prices do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff