Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
apologies. LUCARIO misinformed me. I edited the post
@Shinigami, Thank you very much for the edit, It's a lot easier to understand whats happening with that character. I appreciate it. Sorry if I came of a little strong headed. Next time just slap me around with your in game Mod ok.

@Vasyl, Will do mate.

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
xD It's fine really

Dangerous Spotter

What a no better place then to start at where the games usually start you out at. XD
Just need Ark and Lily to reply there and youll have yourself a good ol rp time with em

Dangerous Spotter

I made a post to reply to Ark and the others in the area. I would have qouted but my computer seams to cut off half an inch of my screen into my tv so I cant see that part of the display. X.X

Raider

5,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Umbra_Deatie
I made a post to reply to Ark and the others in the area. I would have qouted but my computer seams to cut off half an inch of my screen into my tv so I cant see that part of the display. X.X

try resetting the resolution.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

12,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sorry
Last night around midnight I sort of just conked out and started to fall asleep.
I would have posted earlier but television distracted my brain with Elementary (a crime drama that retells the story of sherlock holmes in modern times) and then it sort of started to control my brain.

Dangerous Spotter

On the computer? I tried that with the pc. It sets it to really small box of anoyance or what I got now.

Dangerous Spotter

Poke to those in Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground. xD

Raider

5,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dangerous Spotter

We should stray away from the use of avatars for the time being. At least wait a while before having somebody show up using one.

Raider

5,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Umbra_Deatie
We should stray away from the use of avatars for the time being. At least wait a while before having somebody show up using one.

i think that could happen a bit further in the story.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

12,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I figured that much as well, I was just tempted is all. Even if it was my RP I would say to wait until the stpry had progressed farther. Not to mention Aidyn is an AI who just woke up (or was birthed if you prefer) and has no clue that he is an AI within a game.
doo dee doo doo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces